All Comments on 'Breaking Through'

by 1sickbastard

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW..... GREAT STORY WRITING...

This is one of the best incest story that I've ever read...

u have the gift of writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Needs...

a sequel and soon.

MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
great

Your story was great If this brother and sister can finally get it together than there is hope for all plus the added SM is just the topper I think that you did a great job in the writing of your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good, sequel wanted

Does Kim's sister have submissive tendencies? It could be interesting to throw her into the mix. A holiday visit with her sister might have a fun outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Can Write A SEX Scene

This was just hot hot hottie hot from start to finish...There was good character growth between Lisa, Marc and Kim, not just sex on the page too...Overall the perfect incest/lesbian/BDSM story...Thanks for writing and keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 2.

I've been pretty bored with the incest submissions for a few months now, but your story is unique, well written, and you'd be a fool to stop writing it. Keep up the good work.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
One Hot Story

Man that was some hot fucking reading. I am actually exhausted from all the mind shit they all were going through. I think you are one hell of a writer. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

all you got out of the story was he could sell his half of the house what a fucking dumbass

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 12 years agoAuthor
For all that took the time and effort to post a comment...

...Thank You!

I appreciate the compliments. I appreciate criticism also. Both help me improve my skills by showing what I've done that y'all like, and what doesn't work.

To Not Good; I understand the premise didn't work for you. You took the effort to let me know. I'll do more to keep the 'willing suspension of disbelief' factor more firmly in mind.

To Really; I appreciate you're wanting to defend me & I thank you for that. But Not Good did make the effort & I believe the criticism was honestly intended. I find value in that. But again, I appreciate you enjoyed the piece so much you felt compelled to answer.

As far as a sequel/second chapter; I really intended this to be a one-off. But who knows. It has some possibilities for expansion. If I can write something I think y'all would enjoy, I'll do so.

And for everyone else; I'm glad y'all liked it! The warm fuzzies are the only payment I get, and it totally makes the effort worthwhile.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Good story

I was a little bothered by the guilt tripping. It was obvious the sis-bro thing would be happening. The focus was there and in the situation no one cares about right or wrong. No one in that situation stops to ponder right or wrong, it just doesn't happen. More power to you, good content, go for the BDSM.

RS

guy30guy30over 12 years ago
Loved it!

I'm actually not into bdsm at all and am often rather turned off by that type of story, but you wove the emotional aspect into it so well that it didn't even bother me. I particularly like the hesitation and the guilt, as too many stories I've read lately have the characters jump right into the deepest taboos without so much as a shrug. That kind of story only serves to arouse the libido, while you managed to lead me along with the main character's process, actually arousing the mind as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Man that was some hot fucking reading. I am actually exhausted from all the mind shit they all were going through. I think you are one hell of a writer.The only thing u should have went on to write about him fucking his sister not have ended it with him just goen into the room where she was waitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Warning! So hot it leads to multiple orgasm!

My husband read this to me.....he was richly rewarded! Loved the realism of the story, excellent character development!

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonover 12 years ago
Excellent Erotic Read

D,

I'm so kicking myself for not finishing a final edit to catch all the little punctuation and grammar stuff (my personal pet peeve as you know), but this is a great story and those minor errors really don't take away from what you accomplished all on your own. I'm so proud of you for writing this and sharing you wonderful wit and talent with the lucky Lit readers who happen to read it too.

B

Luv2lickCLuv2lickCover 12 years ago
Very good job!!!!

I've never commented on a story before, but this one deserves an applaud....well written....well presented....great read!!! Hope you write more. I'm looking forward it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

"I value my ignorance" That was the funniest fucking bit of sarcasm I have seen or heard in a very long time. I thank you for that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very nicely done

Erotic and hot, but still a loving story.

I like that he is going to give both of the girls what they want, and let himself love his sister, and treat her the way she wants him to treat her...

Thanks for the read

PandoricaPandoricaover 12 years ago
Very hot read

I really enjoyed this story and was happy to give it 5 stars. It was perfectly pitched emotionally, which I think made up for the fact your protagonist could have sold his share of the house. Besides, he initially wanted payback on Lisa, not to improve her life by letting himself get hounded out of the house by her attitude. Most importantly it would have made for a fucking dull story, so give the author a break.

I loved the dynamic between Kim and the other characters. As a sub I don't really understand the concept of switching but I enjoyed Kim's handling of the siblings very much.

I agree that you should seriously consider continuing this story into further chapters. There's a lot more that can be explored here and I'm not the only one who was frustrated that there wasn't another epic sex scene at the end!

Definitely one of the best stories I have read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Any plan on continuing this storyline because this story rocks. More please.

farthmaulfarthmaulover 12 years ago

That's it? You should write more. There's so much more to be explored between these three.

coordiantor0coordiantor0about 12 years ago

I really liked this story, hope there's more to come.

shadow506shadow506about 12 years ago
Hell Yes!

Finding a story of this caliber is like finding a needle in a field of haystacks. Beautifuly written with such imagrie and depth it places you in the room and you can actually become Marc. Terrific story and so looking forward to so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Stuff Good Ending

Can't not comment with the troll as the last one.

I like how you ended the story, it will be so cliche if the whole thing is followed through. Brilliant. Thanks. More!

njoyndesirenjoyndesirealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

This was a really great read... You were able to weave complexity into your characters in 4 short pages. Sex is a very intellectual experience for me and I like that you wove in the thoughts that were going through their minds.

I must agree with other commenters in the want for more of the story... Though I understand where you are coming from with it being a one and done.

Really excellent 1SB... Thanks for giving me the link!! :)

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

great story very well written

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
You Sick Bastard

I fucking loved it!

GoodrichGoodrichover 9 years ago
Liked it!

Good read. Maybe a sequel to find out just how he uses his new sub's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that rape scene though....

I'm a guy for point of reference. That rape scene scared the shit out of me. Put it down for two hrs before I had the courage to finish. But worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest with a Twist

This story has several elements working for it- D/s, brother/sister incest (and the conflict within), and the best part (for me anyway), non-consent. And it all comes together in the most erotic way. This is a definite read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel please.

This is a good one and it hits several of my fetishes very neatly. Anal, Asian, sisters, ffm, bdsm. But it isn't done until he fucks them both. So keep going.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Wrong category!!

This is BDSM. Plain and simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous