Breaking Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision flashed back into reality. Lisa was focused on him, begging, "Please, Marc, I want to cum. Aggghhh, fuck! Please tell me to cum. I want it. Want it so much. Pleeaaasse...."

His jaw worked soundlessly. He heard a voice say, "Fuck her in the ass, Kim".

Marc felt like he was watching a movie. He saw Kim pull back, the strap-on glistening with Lisa's juices. She kept one hand entwined in his sister's hair, the other she used to line up with Lisa's puckered sphincter. Kim pushed forward a little, penetrating her ass. Lisa pushed herself back, taking the length of it into her ass. He heard her moaning with obvious pleasure as she writhed and ground herself on Kim's prosthetic penis. He saw himself sitting in the chair, cock standing stiffly, its head coated with pre-cum.

Both girls were obviously consumed with desire. Kim's eyes burned brightly. Lisa's were glazed with lust and arousal. Their skins were flushed, nipples eraser-hard nubs. Kim fucked Lisa's ass with long, hard strokes. Lisa's ass shimmied with the force of Kim's thrust in and out of her tight puckered hole.

Over the rasp of their breathing and Lisa's guttural cries, he heard her pleading once more. Pleading him for release.

He saw himself stand and walk unsteadily toward the pair. His cock was inches away from Lisa's parted lips He heard himself say "You can cum when I cum," then, horrified, saw himself force his cock into her mouth as she came forward. He kept pressing as she moved back until she was skewered on his cock and Kim's detachable dick.

In a sudden rush, he was back in his body. He could feel Lisa's gagging on his cock, her throat milking him, wide eyes looking up, filled with...Surprise? Fear? Lust? A combination of the three? Something else? All at once, he exploded, his cum gushing into her.

Lisa swallowed it all, her body shaking with release. Horrified that he'd violated his sister in such an abject manner, he began to pull back, but Lisa moved forward, as if unwilling to let him go. She kept sucking on him as hard as she could until his cock popped free with an audible 'pop'.

"Well, for someone who said he wasn't going to touch his sister' you sure touched her pretty damn good!" Kim smirked.

A sudden onslaught of fury, driven by shame and self loathing, boiled over in Marc.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CUNT!" he shouted.

Before Kim could react, he was on her. He grabbed her by the hair and, tearing her from Lisa, threw her on the bed. Fear and shock painted her face. In an instant, he was there.

"Marc..." Kim began, trembling. He silenced her with a hard slap to the face.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

He grabbed her again and flipped her over onto her stomach. Kim tried to fight, but Marc took hold of her wrists and pinned them behind her back. He was on top of her, cock still hard from his released rage. Her strap-on was in the way. He tore at the Velcro fasteners and ripped it off her. He got a knee between her thighs and forced them apart.

SMACK!

Kim cried out as his hand came down on her ass.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! NOW PUT YOU ASS IN THE AIR AND TAKE WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

SMACK!

He landed another blow.

Now sobbing, Kim did as he said. Without ceremony Marc pushed into her. His cock sank into her pussy easily. She was tight, but very wet. He fucked her mercilessly. Her body pushed back against his thrusts, slamming up to meet him. Each time she did, his anger increased.

"You like that bitch? Well, fuck you! You won't like this next part nearly as much!"

As Marc pulled out of her, Kim groaned in protest. Still holding her wrists, he pushed his cock against the tight ring of her ass.

"Oh God, no! You're too big. Please, Marc, don't AAAAHHHHHHHH!" Kim shrieked as the head of his dick was forced past her tight opening.

He continued to push himself inside.

"OH GOD, PLEASE, IT HURTS, YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR ME APART! PLEASE STO...mphh!"

Whatever else Kim had to say was muffled by the gag Marc found lying on the bed as he shoved it into her mouth. His pelvis made contact with her ass. He stopped a moment, feeling the walls of her rectum pulse and throb around him cock.

Marc pulled back, then pushed forward. Kim's muffled cry only served to inflame his desire, his desire to punish her.

He pulled back and pushed forward again.

And again.

And again.

He fucked her brutally. Marc wasn't even aware when her muffled cries of pain became grunts of pleasure. He only knew he was doing what he wanted and exhilarated the power he had.

All at once, for the third time that night, he came. His orgasm swept over him as he unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside her bowels. Dimly he became aware that Kim was shuddering violently, grinding herself against him.

The next thing he knew, he was lying on his side, Kim's diminutive frame next to him. Lisa was sitting behind him, her cool hand brushing his cheek.

"Marc?"

Marc bolted upright. The memory of what had just occurred slashed through his skull. Panicked he looked at Kim, then Lisa.

He recoiled from Lisa's hand.

"Oh Fuck! What... DON'T TOUCH ME!" he yelled.

Marc leaped from the bed and ran from the room. He felt dirty, soiled, stained. "Oh Christ, what have I done?" he groaned silently as he hurried into the bathroom and got in the shower. He turned the water on full blast, as hot as he could stand, then hotter still. The water poured over his body. At some point, it turned cold. Eventually he got out and wrapped a towel around him.

He went to his room and lay down. Sleep eluded him. Marc's mind was a whirl, but he couldn't focus. He got up, pulled on some sweat pants and a tee shirt. The house was dark, quiet. Good. He needed to be alone, to think. No, if he thought about what he'd done...

Marc made his way to the kitchen. The girls kept a couple of bottles of booze hidden above the fridge. He grabbed the first one he found, spun the cap off, and took a long swallow. The sour mash bourbon burned its way down his throat, giving him something to focus on. Another swallow. And another.

The walls began to close in. Marc went outside and sat down on the steps of the back porch. Another swallow.

He reveled in the burning sensation of the liquor as he drank. The warmth collected in his gut and spread. Marc lifted the bottle for another drink and realized it was empty. How much had he drunk? He didn't know. He hadn't checked to see which bottle he'd grabbed or how much was in it. No matter. There was more.

He started to rise when a black hole opened up underneath him. He fell into the darkness and all awareness left him.

"Marc?"

Light burned through his closed eyelids, blinding him. Someone was running a jackhammer in his skull.

"Marc, baby, can you hear me? Are you okay?

The voice sounded far away, but also, perversely, like it was being shouted in his ear. He felt something cool and wet on his face.

"Marc, are you hurt? Please, say something."

The voice sounded gentle, concerned, but still far to loud.

He groaned and tried to lift his head. Big mistake. Everything started spinning. He felt a straw being pushed through his dry lips.

"Here, honey, take a sip. Easy now."

He sipped. Water swirled in his mouth. It tasted awful. He spat it out and groaned again.

"It's okay, Marc. Have another drink."

He did. He managed to swallow it. The liquid hit his stomach and he retched.

Soft hands held his head as he vomited. The wet cloth came back, cool and soothing against his face.

He felt his head being lifted then set down gently, replacing the rough concrete of the steps with something soft.

"Try to drink some more, Marc. You're dehydrated. You did yourself pretty bad last night. But after you get enough water in you, and some ibuprofen, you'll feel a lot better."

The hands began moving around his head.

"I don't feel any lumps and I can't see any bruises. I think he just drank himself into a stupor. He should be okay, Kim."

Marc forced his eyes open. His head was in Lisa's lap. Kim was next to her, concern written all over her face.

She gave him a timid smile. "It's alright, Marc, drink some more water. Don't try and get up until you're ready."

Time passed. The girls kept urging him to drink the water and talking to him in gentle soothing tones. He puked several more times. Each time, they held his head and passed the washcloth over his face when he was finished. At some point, they got him to swallow several ibuprofen. Eventually, his head quit spinning and he was able to sit up.

"Shit, Marc, you're a mess. C'mon, let us help you into the shower and get you cleaned up."

With Kim on one side and Lisa on the other, they got Marc to his feet and helped him to the bathroom. By the time they arrived, his head was spinning again. Marc felt his gorge rise, but was able to make it to the toilet before he threw up.

The girls waited patiently until he was finished. Kim turned on the shower, then both Kim and Lisa helped him stand up, removed his clothes and got him under the water.

"Take your time, Marc," Lisa said, "You'll probably want to hurl again, but it's okay, just go ahead and let it go down the drain. I'll be right here if you need anything. Kim, sweetie, would you go get some more water? He's gonna need it."

The water was warm, pleasant. Marc's head was still pounding, but already the pain was beginning to recede. He let the water flow into his mouth, swished it around and spat. The shower curtain opened. Lisa handed him two more ibuprofen and Kim gave him a sports bottle after he swallowed the pills. This time he drank deeply, draining the bottle. He felt like retching again, but this time only a foul tasting burp came out.

By the time the hot water ran out, Marc felt nearly human.

They helped him from the shower and dried him off.

"Do you think you can eat, Marc? Lisa be a dear and go get some breakfast going. Hangover food. I'll help Marc get dressed."

Kim and Marc got to his room. Marc sat on the bed while Kim dug out a clean pair of shorts and an oversized tee shirt.

"Kim, about last night, I...I want to apologize..."

"No, Marc, I'm the one who needs to apologize. I pushed you too far and too fast."

"Maybe, but I'm the one who lost control. I RAPED you, Kim. I held you down and forced myself on you, even when you pleaded for me to stop. I HURT you. How can you say that was your fault?"

"Because it was, Marc. Remember, it was my plan. I was the one who was directing it. And I knew something had happened between you and Lisa. I should have stopped right there, but I didn't. And when I set it up so she had to beg you for release... And I knew you didn't want to be in a position where you'd do something with Lisa."

"I could have left. I should have. I wanted to, but..."

"Marc, just listen. After you left last night, Lisa and I talked about what happened. We don't blame you. And you know what else? We both liked what happened. Lisa admitted she's been hot for you for a couple of years now. But how could she ever admit something like that? I've been hot for you ever since you moved in. But how could I do anything about it when I was involved with Lisa? And you know what else? When you came in Lisa's mouth, she said she had the biggest orgasm of her life. The same thing happened to me when you fucked me, especially when You fucked me in the ass. I came so hard I literally passed out."

"So what are you saying?"

Kim slide onto the bed next to Marc and put her arms around him. "I'm saying, lover-boy, that you can't rape the willing. You didn't do anything that either Lisa or me didn't want. In fact, Lisa's more upset about you not wanting her to touch you. She thinks that she's been a bitch to you for so long that you hate her and you think she's ugly. Do you?"

"No. God No!" I've never hated her. Been pissed off at her, sure. And I've always known how beautiful she is."

""Well, then you better tell her that. We certainly don't want her to start being all super bitch again, do we?"

Kim leaned into Marc for a kiss, but Marc put his hand up. "Maybe I better go brush my teeth, My mouth tastes like roadkill and sweat-socks."

Kim kissed his cheek and rose. "Yeah, go do that. See you in the kitchen, sweetie."

Marc brushed his teeth. By the time he was done, the smell of bacon and coffee pervaded the house. His hangover, though not gone, had subsided to the point he was ravenously hungry. He entered the kitchen. Lisa, dressed in a tight, white tank top and lacy boy shorts, was transferring eggs from a skillet to a platter. Bacon was sizzling on the griddle. Kim was dressed in a light yellow tee shirt, several sizes too small which emphasized her breasts and bared her midriff, and a pair of Hello Kitty panties.

Kim immediately gave Marc a tight hug and a deep kiss. Lisa smiled at him sadly. Marc pried Kim off him and went to his sister.

"Marc, about what happened..." she began. He cut her off by sweeping her into his arms and kissing her passionately. Lisa stiffened, surprised, then melted into his embrace and returned his kiss ardently.

As they broke their kiss, Marc reached out and pulled Kim into a three-way hug.

"Alright. I'm hungry and the food smells great. Let's eat. After breakfast we'll sort all this out. Sit down, Lisa, I'll get the food. Kim, set the table."

While they ate, the three chatted joked. Marc noticed the girls how the girls would continually touch him; the brush of a hand against his arm, a foot on his legs. If his cup ran low on coffee, or if his plate began to empty, they would rush to serve him until made them stop. Once the last of the food was gone, they sat sipping coffee.

"Damn, Lisa that was some good eats. Thanks for breakfast. And to both of you, thanks for taking care of me this morning. I mean it. Kim, would you take care of the dishes? I think Lisa and me need to talk."

They all got up and Marc took Lisa by the hand. He took her into the living room where they both sat on the couch.

"Lisa, Kim told me you and she talked after, after I left. I want you to know that I don't hate you and I don't think you're ugly. In fact, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

Lisa's face lit up. "Did Kim also tell you..."

"About how you've felt about me? Yeah, she told me. She also said that you really liked everything I did to you last night. I liked it too, but..."

"But what?"

"You're still, my sister, Lisa. What happened was wrong. And it's illegal too. As much as I want to, we can't."

Lisa's face darkened. She slumped down and hung her head. Marc reached out and put his arm around her. Lisa nestled in close, pressed herself against him and laid her head on his chest. He could feel her body quiver, then shake.

"Hey, Lisa, are you okay?"

She shook her head and hugged herself to him tightly.

"Lisa, hey, c'mon, what's the matter?"

She shook her head again. Marc reached down and placed his hand under her chin.

"Lisa, look at me. Tell me what's wrong."

He applied gentle pressure to her chin. Lisa resisted a little, then lifted her head. Her face was wet with tears.

"Lisa..."

"You're my brother, that's what's wrong!" she shouted. All at once, she began to bawl uncontrollably. She buried her face into his chest and sob. Perplexed, Marc did the only thing he could; put both arms around her and held her tight.

Eventually, the sobbing ceased and her body quit shaking. After a couple of deep breaths she started talking, almost in a whisper.

"The whole time we were growing up, after Dad left, we had to put up with all of mom's husbands, all those stupid step-dads. She treated them all like shit. The more she treated them bad, the more attention they gave her, until she got sick of them and got rid of them. I guess I wanted you to pay more attention to me, but I didn't know how other than be mean to you. But even when I was, and you tried to get back at me, you were never as mean as you could have been.

"But it made me mad that I could be so mean to you, but you always tried to be nice to me until I went to far and you pushed back. Then you'd go back to trying to be nice again. Even when we got older, when I started going out with boys, I would treat them like shit. And they would pay attention to me. I could make them do whatever I wanted. I hated them because they were spineless jerks, but I needed them around to make me feel good until I got bored with them and dumped them. But you never let me push you around the way I did them. You were always standing up to me when I was a bitch.

"And when we were in high school, I heard about the fights you'd get into when guys would talk shit about me. Sometimes, a lot of times, I would set them up so they would, so you'd fight them. It was the only way I could get you to do something I wanted. But even then, I knew it was because you cared about me.

"After I came to college, I began to miss you. I could still make people do what I wanted, until I met Kim. She's the only other person who's ever been strong enough to make me back down.

Then, last night, the first time you spanked me, I realized I've always wanted you. God it turned me on so much. But then you pushed me off, and it hurt me so bad because I thought you were rejecting me.

"The whole time Kim was fucking me, I was imagining that it was you fucking me. I loved you being in control of when I could cum. I loved it when you told Kim to fuck me in the ass. When you shoved you cock into my mouth and came, it was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life, ever. I thought, I wanted you to take me right then and there, to do to me what you did to Kim. I wanted it so bad. But you yelled at me, told me not to touch you. It was like I was the ugliest person in the world and you hated me for all those things I did to you.

"And then you kissed me before breakfast. Oh God, I've never been that happy. I thought that meant everything was okay between you and me, and we could be together. But no, we can't, because I'm you're fucking sister."

Lisa began to weep again. She looked up at Marc, her eyes red and puffy, face streaked with tears and a little bit of snot leaking from her nose.

"I don't care if you're my brother. I know you're a good person. I trust you, Marc and I love you. I want to be with you, make you happy, make up for all the shit I've done to you. You're the only man I've ever felt this way for."

Lisa broke down again. She buried her face in his chest as hard sobs racked her body. Marc held her close, stunned by her confession. His headache had started up again, pounding in his brain. He had no idea what to say, so wisely, he said nothing. He tried to think, but the throbbing in his skull made it difficult. Marc closed his eyes, The throbbing abated somewhat. Lisa began to quiet down. Within a few moments, they were both asleep.

Marc woke up; Lisa curled up on the couch beside him. God, she looked so beautiful. His headache was gone and his mind was clear. Slowly it began to function. Lisa had dropped a huge bomb earlier when she bared her soul to him. She said she loved him, and not like a sister. What the hell? How was he supposed to deal with that?

His body knew exactly what to do. Even as his brain resumed function, he noticed his stiff cock was pressing into her belly. Strangely, he felt none of the guilt or self loathing that beset him last night. He brushed some of her hair from her face and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. Lisa stirred a little and snuggled closer, pressing herself into him. He could feel her breasts, rising and falling with her breath, against his chest.

Kim padded into the room quietly. She came over to the couch and knelt next to the pair.

"That was quite a talk you two had."

"You were listening?"