Breaking Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, I heard some of it. Some parts I already knew. Lisa and I have talked a lot, and last night we really talked. The rest of I guessed."

"So you know..."

"That Lisa really loves you, and not as a brother. What's more, she's really IN love with you. I can't blame her, because I feel the same way about you both. Marc, I know you're conflicted, because you've been conditioned to think incest is bad, evil and wrong. When I first found myself attracted to other women, I felt the same way. In fact, the first woman, girl, really, I felt that way about was Trina, my younger sister."

"Wait, you mean..."

"Trina was my first lesbian lover, so I know what you're going through. We went through the same thing, only it was twice as bad, because we had a double taboo to deal with. And worse, there was no one else we could talk to. Certainly not our parents, because they are very traditional, very conservative Koreans. And none of our friends either. But in the end, we came to realize that society can't tell you who you love, only that it doesn't approve of the relationship.

"Look, Marc, I can't tell you what to do. But I can tell you this; it would be stupid to throw something like this away because society doesn't approve."

Kim leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, then kissed Lisa's cheek. Lisa stirred slightly.

"Let me ask you something, Kim."

"Sure, Marc, what do you want to know."

"How long did it take for you and Trina to work through those taboos before you began having sex? I mean, did you start making out, have a talk, then go right to bumpin' uglies? Or did you talk it all out first, then get busy?"

"It... Well... Do you really want to know how it happened?"

"No, I asked because I value my ignorance. Of course I want to know."

"Well, Trina and I have always been close. We always shared a bedroom and a bathroom. We would sleep in the same bed if we got scared or upset. It was, like a week after I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me, and Trina's boyfriend had just dumped her for some slut that would put out. Our parents had been fighting a lot, and talking about divorce. Not in front of us, but we could usually hear them. Then, one night, they got into a wicked fight over dinner. We were both really emotional, you know, scared, upset, feeling unloved, that kinda thing.

"So we were in bed together, you know, trying to comfort each other and it just...happened.

The next couple of days were the worst. Dad had left the house and mom was drinking and being a super-bitch. Trina felt guilty and upset about what happened. So did I. We didn't talk to each other for a couple of days, we barely even looked at each other. Then our mom told us she was thinking about divorcing our dad. We started yelling at her. She yelled at us. We yelled at each other. Finally, mom left. Just picked up her keys and purse and left. Didn't tell us when she'd be back or if she was ever coming back.

"That really scared the shit out of us. But it got us to talk about what had happened between us. Part of it was Trina was scared she was now a lesbian and didn't want to be. Part of it was we'd committed incest. A big part of it was that our parents are very traditional, and that we would either have to tell them or live a lie. But we figured it out.

"Trina is no more a lesbian than I am. We still both like boys. It's just that found out we like girls too. And that's okay. And we both really love each other and care for each other. It's not like we were fucking non-stop every chance we could get afterwards, but it was okay to be there for each other, to comfort each other and help each other feel needed, feel beautiful, feel sexy, all those good things. It's just with our relationship there was a physical part of it too, and that it was okay.

"So, we decided that we weren't living a lie, we just weren't telling anybody anything that was any of their business. And because of it all, we have a very special relationship. It's much deeper and far richer than most sisters have.

"Look, Marc, I love Lisa, a lot. I really care for you too. I may even be in love with you. But that's not the point. The point is you and Lisa need to work through this. I'll help if I can, if you both let me. I want to. I want to help you both be happy."

Kim leaned over and gave Marc a gentle kiss. Marc returned the kiss and it became deeper. Lisa stirred in Marc's arms and her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, that looks nice."

Kim broke her kiss with Marc, leaned down and kissed Lisa. Marc, watching, felt her body respond; nipples growing hard and pressing into his chest, hips rocking slightly, pushing into his rapidly stiffening cock. Marc found himself pushing back against her.

Lisa and Kim finished kissing. Lisa looked at him, eyes pleading and full of hope. 'I can't believe I'm doing this...but...what the hell,' he thought to himself. Taking a handful of her hair, he brought her lips to his.

The kiss began soft, gentle, but rapidly became deeper. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and heard her mewl with pleasure. Marc let his hand drop to the round curve of her ass. He squeezed and pulled her in tight, so she could feel his hardness pushing into her pubic mound. Lisa wrapped a leg around him, letting his hand slid into her crotch.

Lisa began to pull back from their kiss, but he restrained her, forcibly. She resisted a little, then surrendered herself, kissing him back with wanton abandon, humping herself on him. Kim joined in, hugging the pair, planting kisses on their faces and necks. Marc pulled Lisa's head back, baring her throat, and began biting her exposed flesh.

"Oh god, baby, yes! That feels so good. Take me, Marc. Take me and make me yours."

Marc stopped. "I think we should go to Kim's bedroom, where we can do this right."

Kim smiled and helped Lisa to her feet and Marc rose to embrace them both. He took each girl by the hand, and lead them to Kim's room. At the door, he gathered them both into another hug and gave each one a kiss, first Kim, then Lisa.

"Now my pretty sluts, get you asses in there and kneel for your Master."

Surprised, Kim's eyes widened and Lisa sucked in her breath. Both girls broke out into grins and, giggling, hurried into the room. Marc pulled the door closed behind them, retreated to his own room and stripped. He paused to look at himself in the mirror.

"Well dude, this is some truly weird-ass shit. I hope you're ready for this," he said to his reflection.

"Don't sweat it, man. You saw what those freaks are into. And admit it, you got into it too. They want it, you want it. Now get in there and give everybody what they want," his reflection answered.

"Yeah, but still, man, I'm planning on going in there to fuck my own sister. I mean, what kinda sick-ass freak does that make me?"

"Dude, she wants it. Remember? Lisa, your sister, told you that this is something she wants. And you must want it to, otherwise you wouldn't have dragged them to Kim's room, called them sluts, and ordered them to go kneel and wait for their Master. And now you're standing here naked, with two ultra hot chicks waiting for you in the next room.

"And like Kim said; it isn't anybody else's business. Besides, you do, despite all the shit y'all went through growing up, really care for her, right? So the deal is, you go and make your relationship with her better, or have it go back to worse than what it was."

Marc nodded to his reflection, self doubt finally banished. As he strode to Kim's room, his cock, already stiff, became fully engorged. At the door, he took a deep breath, exhaled, got his game face on, and entered.

Kim and Lisa knelt side by side, completely naked, wide grins plastered on their faces. A long line of sex toys; dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, strap-ons, strings of beads, various kinds of restraints, paddles, the riding crop, and several bottles of different kinds of gels and lubricants, lay neatly arranged on the bed.

He walked into the room. The girls said, in unison, "Greetings, Master. We await your pleasure.