Breakup Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Sam’s cock was beginning to pulse. Trista stood up and walked to him. She kissed him and continued stroking his cock. The others watched in amazement. And then, things turned heated. Trista led Sam into the bathroom to make his fantasy truth.

The others were not sure what to do. Tiffany was the first to move. She went over to Lisa and began to kiss her passionately. Lisa was shocked, but so aroused she didn’t care who got her off. The guys looked amazed as the girls started to kiss and stroke each other. Tiffany pushed Lisa back and began to suck on her nipples while her hand played with her clit. Beamer was so turned on that he started stroking his cock. Marcus knew what and who he wanted. He straddled Lisa’s face and she started to suck on his cock. Beamer wanted in, and so he came in behind Tiffany and ran his hard cock through her pussy. The timid Tiffany turned vixen and let up on Lisa’s nipples to say, “Fuck me Beamer—hard.” Through the night, they all sampled one another, but Marcus was true to Lisa. He wanted her lush body. In the end, Beamer was fucking Tiffany over the couch and Marcus had Lisa on the floor with her legs over his shoulders.

When they awoke in the morning, Trista and Sam were making breakfast. They all were a little uncomfortable, but once they got dressed it was better. Once the foursome left, Trista kissed Sam and said, “I thought I knew what I wanted out of the game, but I got what I really wanted.” She led him to the bedroom leaving the breakfast behind.

12