Breakups and Cumming Togethers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Oooops!" Jodie exclaimed and was down on all fours as quick as she could, she rocked herself slightly from side-to-side, she could feel this had the desired effect, as her hard nipples dragged across the material of her shirt as they swayed to and fro in the confines of her shirt.

"Oh my!" She heard her professor exclaim quietly as she slowly crawled towards her pen, reaching out to grab it. She looked up to see him entranced by her swinging breasts and the bulge in his trousers having grown, Jodie felt a pang of desire in her already wet pussy. She crawled further forward so she was between his open legs before kneeling up, resting her hands on his thighs as he looked straight down her top, still mesmerized by his student's bare breasts.

Jodie reached across his lap, pulling his zip down and unhooking the catch on his trousers, her fingers nimbly slid inside his boxers and retrieved his cock, pulling it free from its confines and leaving it stand erect infront of her. "Mmmmm, now that's what I'm talking about, a nice big cock!" She moaned, her fingers tracing the length of his shaft.

"Shit!" Her professor exclaimed, snapping out of his stupor, and trying to grab his cock back into his boxers, she was too quick though, wrapping her hand firmly around the shaft. "Jodie, this can't happen, you're my student!" He protested.

Jodie looked up at him, "So teach me a lesson professor!" She grinned, before angling his cock towards her and sinking her mouth down over it.

"Ooooh fuck!" The professor groaned as her head bobbed up and down in his lap, her tongue sliding around his cock as her lips slid up and down the shaft.

'How have I turned into such a slut?' Jodie questioned herself as she sucked his cock, a pang of need emanated from her slick pussy answering her question, she moved her hand to her clit, but it didn't help, she knew what she needed.

Jodie let his cock fall from her mouth and stood up infront of him, she reached up under her short skirt and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her thong, sliding it down her legs and off her body. She held the small piece of underwear up for them both to see the wet patch on her crotch, before discarding them generally into his lap.

Jodie turned around and took a couple of steps forward, she bent over the chair she had recently been sat in, displaying her wet, bare pussy to her professor, "Come fuck me, now!" She demanded, wiggling her hips enticingly.

"Holy shit!" The professor exclaimed, staring at his student's desperate pussy as he tried to resist temptation, "You know I can't Jodie, please stop this." He protested, unconvincingly.

She stood up and turned back around to face him, "You need more convincing?" She asked, grabbing the bottom of her top and pulling it up and over her head, freeing her bare boobs completely. She took another step towards him then bent forwards, her tits hanging right in his face, "Fuck me now!" She demanded again.

"I can't." He hissed through gritted teeth. In reality of course he'd love to slam his throbbing cock into the slut's cunt, but the faculty didn't like tutors fucking their students.

"Can't? I'll show you can't..." She said grinning, as she climbed up onto his chair, kneeling on the arms of the chair, pushing her breasts further against his face as she did. She reached down and grabbed his still exposed cock, positioning it against her wet slit, his cockhead nestling between her pussy lips.

"Please Jodie..." He said one last time, resisting his cock's demand that he push hard into her hot little hole, knowing that it would soon come crashing down over him anyway.

"This is can't..." She said, as she lowered herself down slightly, "Oh!" she exclaimed as the pressure gave way to the head of his cock slipping into her.

"Ooooooohhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk!" Jodie groaned as she lowered herself down slowly, until all ten inches of her professor's cock was buried inside her pussy. She looked at him with a celebratory grin, his face displaying the pleasure of having his cock inside a wet young pussy, "Fuck that's a big cock you've got professor!" She said, as she began sliding her wetness up and down it.

"Mmmmmmmm, thanks Jodie, I'm impressed you can take it all." He replied, reaching up to grab her young firm tits.

"Oh!" She gasped as he roughly pulled her sensitive nipples, "Bend me over the chair, I want it hard and fast!" she demanded, sliding off his cock and dismounting the chair. She turned and quickly walked over to the chair she had been sat in, once again bending over it and waiting.

This time she wasn't disappointed as she soon felt his hands on her bare ass, then the head of his cock touching her pussy as it searched for her entrance, then "Ooooooohhhh!" she moaned as all ten inches slid swiftly inside her and he began fucking her.

"Ah yeah, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the slut I am!" She demanded as the professor's cock pistoned in and out of her pussy, her bare boobs swinging like crazy, her ass stinging everytime his flesh slapped against hers as he thrusted.

"Harder, faster, fuck meeeee!" She moaned, desperate to cure her insatiable desire. "Oh yeah, mmmmmm yeah, gonna cuuuuummmm."

"Me too, shall I pull out?" The professor asked as he continued to piston in and out of her pussy.

"Noooooooooo!" She groaned.

"Really?"

"Yesssss, fill meeeee!" She moaned.

"With pleasure!" He grinned, thrusting faster as he felt his orgasm building.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck, ooooohhhhh, ahhhhhhhh FUCK YESSSSSSSS!" She screamed as she felt his cum flood into her, pushing her over the edge into her own orgasm as she thrashed on the end of his ten inch cock, before collapsing down into the chair. His cock slid from her used hole, leaving her very aware of the gaping space where it had been, which had at least been partially filled by the cum pooled inside her.

Jodie caught her breath before standing up and turning around, the professor was sat in his chair as if nothing had happened which made Jodie very aware of her almost nakedness. Her skirt was bunched around her waist so she pulled it down over well-fucked pussy, smoothing it out down her thighs. Spotting her discarded top on the floor she bent over to pick it up, 'Click' she heard as she stood up to see the professor holding his phone up.

"Just a reminder, for the scrapbook." He explained, grinning.

She pulled her top back over her head, then started collecting her things and putting them in her bag.

"Your essay's due Friday, I'll see you same time next week." He told her as she walked to the door.

"Will you give me such a hard time again next week?" She asked, with a cheeky grin.

"Of course Jodie, it's my job to fully test you."

Jodie shut the door as she walked out, looking at her phone she saw she had a few hours until she started work, so decided to go clothes shopping.

*************************

Jodie stood infront of the mirror in her room, 'After what happened earlier there's no way I can wear this to work!' she thought to herself, looking at the low cut top she was currently wearing. She pulled the top off and rummaged in the shopping bag resting at her feet pulling out a top and putting it on. It was deep red with cut-out panels in the front covered with a see-through material. One panel exposed the bottom swell of her breast, with the other panel exposing the side swell of the other breast. 'This will please the punters!' she thought to herself.

She walked out of her front door and down the street, pushing the pub doors open confidently strutting in. She smiled to herself as she was greeted by the usual wolf-whistles from the regulars as she made her way behind the bar.

"Pint please babe." Greg said, his eyes glued to the see-through patches of her top.

"£3 please."

"Loving the outfit today babe!" He replied, giving her a fiver.

"Yeah, I thought you all might!" She said passing him his £2 change with a smile.

Jodie carried on serving the customers - not one was able to keep their eyes on her face and off her top, soon Greg approached the bar again just as she was bent over putting new bottles into the fridge, her skirt riding up to just below her ass.

He stood there watching for a while before saying, "Mmmmmmm, just a little bit further babe. I'd love to see what's under that little skirt."

Jodie stood up quickly, pivoting round as she smoothed her skirt back down, "I bet you would, but that's strictly off limits I'm afraid!" Then taking his glass, "Another one in here?"

"Yes please babe - you know where you'd look good?

"I'm sure I can guess..." She replied pulling his pint.

"Sat on my face!" He smirked, undeterred.

"£3 please."

"Just think about it babe. Keep the change." He told her, handing her another fiver.

Watching him walk away Jodie made the mistake of thinking about it, that familiar ache of need started in her pussy, just as it had done earlier with her professor. 'I suppose he's not in too bad shape for his mid 40's and he's not bad looking...' she thought to herself, before getting back to work.

An hour or so later Greg came back for his next round, "Another one in here please babe." He said, handing her the empty pint glass. "So, you want me to make you scream babe?" He asked, handing her a fiver as she passed him his pint.

Jodie handed him back his change, "So how about you put your money where your mouth is?" She told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, puzzled.

"You think you can make me scream?"

"You know it babe."

"Well, if you can't tomorrow you walk in here in high heels, a mini skirt and low cut top, and drinks are on you all night."

"And when you scream the house down?"

"In the unlikely event that talking shit isn't your tongues only talent you won't be disappointed."

"OK babe, you got a deal. When and where?"

"Upstairs after my shift." Jodie told him.

"Can't wait babe." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

Jodie watched him walk back over to his mates, her pussy aching for attention already.

"I've just ordered myself some dinner." He grinned to them as he put his pint down.

"What are you on, they don't serve food here?" One replied.

"No, but steaming hot barmaid pussy is on the menu for yours truly!" He smirked.

"Yeah, in your dreams Greg!" They all laughed, "None of us have got a chance with that hot piece of tits and ass!"

"Oh yeah, you just wait and see..."

*************************

A couple of hours later both Jodie and Greg were watching the clock tick up to 8pm and the end of her shift. His cock was already at half mast as he thought about the opportunity he was about to get with the barmaid he'd lusted over since she started. She still couldn't quite believe what she had agreed to, 'How was pregnancy making her so horny?' she wondered, her pussy aching for attention, despite the cum still residing in it from her earlier fucking.

As soon as the clock ticked over to 8pm he stood up, "Don't embarrass yourself again Greggy!" one of his friends shouted. They watched with pending amusement as he walked up to the bar, which became astonishment as they watched her let him behind the bar and then follow him upstairs.

"What the fuck - surely not?" One commented.

"Nah, he'll have slipped her a tenner to take him upstairs or something. He'll be back in five minutes claiming to have fucked her." Another replied.

"Ha, yeah - then we'll know he's lying if he pretended to last that long!" Another smirked, as they all laughed and waited.

Meanwhile upstairs Jodie had followed Greg into one of the spare rooms, shutting the door behind her, "Mmmmmmm, let's get those clothes off you babe!" He said, reaching out for her top.

"Uh uh, no goodies or touching for you, yet." She told him, "Get on the bed and lay down."

"Awwww, come on babe, I thought..." He protested as he lay down in the middle of the double bed, his eyes never leaving her body.

"We agreed nothing, so until I scream, that's what you get. How long do you think you need?" She asked, climbing up so she was kneeling on the bed by his chest.

"I'll have you screaming in 15 minutes babe!" He grinned.

"You've got ten."

"But..." He started to protest.

"You want this?" She asked, flipping up her short skirt to reveal her bare pussy.

"Pantyless and clean shaved? I want it more than ever!"

"Then you've got ten minutes." She said, swinging a leg over his head so her bare pussy was in his face, "Time starts now." Seconds later she felt his tongue on her bare pussy - she was determined to win and not cum, but she was already so horny if he was any good she'd struggle.

He lapped at her pussy and clit, his tongue spearing inside her to taste her juices as he gently warmed her up. His cock was rock hard and straining at his trousers, so he was doubly desperate to make her cum, normally ten minutes would be a push, but she was already wet when he started, so he had a chance.

Jodie was enjoying the attention her pussy was getting, his gentle licking and probing was sating her desire, but leaving her nowhere near cumming. "You're halfway through, five minutes left." She told him, increasingly confident she could last the distance.

Greg stepped up his assault on her pussy, his tongue circling her clit as he spent more time there, bringing her closer to orgasm, then breaking back to lapping at her pussy. He needed her to build slowly, a small quick orgasm was no good to him, he needed a long in the making loud one!

She was aware that he was starting to bring her closer to cumming, her clit was tingling with the attention it was being given. She tried to blank it from her mind, thinking about anything other than what was happening to her pussy right now. "Oooooohhhh, just two minutes left." She groaned, it was going to be close, but she thought she could hang on.

Greg stepped up his attack on her clit again, alternating between lapping at it and blowing on it to stimulate her closer and closer to orgasm. "Mmmmmmmm, one minute left!" She moaned through gritted teeth, she knew that if she came now it was going to be loud, she just needed to hang on a bit longer...

"Oh shiiiittt! 30 seconds, fuuuucckkk!" She moaned, desperately trying to hold back the orgasm that was enveloping her body. "Ooooohhhhh, mmmmmmm, fuuuuccckkk." She groaned, looking at the clock there was still 20 seconds left - was it ticking slower now?

She gritted her teeth and desperately tried to keep control as she concentrated on the clock ticking down: 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10. 'So close now, must hang on...' she thought to herself, 9, 8, 7, 'Oh no, here it comes...', 6, 5, 4...

"Oh shittttt! Oooooohhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkkk! Noooooooooo!" She screamed as her orgasm washed over her body, her thighs clamping against him, her pussy humping his face as her body convulsed with pleasure.

"So then babe you've screamed as promised, so I believe I'm not going to be disappointed?" Greg said smugly, as she still panted to regain her breath.

"You cunt, I was so close to holding out!" She panted, "But a deal's a deal - so you won't be disappointed, I promise!" Jodie climbed off his face and turned around, going down on all fours so her bare ass and pussy would be exposed to him under her skirt. "Now then, let's see what I'm dealing with..." She said, eyeing up the large bulge in his trousers.

Reaching down she undid the belt of his trousers, then the button before slowly pulling down the zip of his fly and pulling his trousers open, she gently stroked his bulge through his boxers. Next she grabbed hold of the top of his boxers and pulled down, exposing his rock hard seven inch cock, "Mmmmmm, not bad Greg!" She said, taking his member in her hands.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh, woah!" He groaned as she directed his cock to her waiting mouth, her head bobbing up and down as her lips slid up and down the length of his shaft. **SLAP** his hand met her bare ass, staying there to grope it as he enjoyed the feel of her lips soothing his shaft - "Thanks babe, I was desperate for that to be taken care of!"

"My pleasure." She mumbled with a mouth full of cock, pushing her ass back towards his groping hand. He continued to grope her ass, his hand moving towards her pussy, getting ever closer until he slid two fingers into her sodden hole. "Mmmmmmmm!" Jodie groaned, her mouth still full of his cock.

"As much as I'd love you to keep doing that babe, I was hoping to see and feel more of you..." Greg told her.

She lifted her head, his cock falling from her mouth, a trail of saliva leaving the two connected for a while, "Is there anything you had in mind to feel Greggy?" she asked.

"I'm sure you can guess babe..." He said.

"You're right, I can." She replied, sliding his trousers and boxers down his legs and off onto the floor. She turned around to face him, then straddled his waist, shifting back until she felt his bare cock nestling against her ass. "Are you ready Greg?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"And you're sure you want this?" She asked again, teasing him by gently humping her ass against his cock.

"Oh fuck," He groaned, "There's nothing I've ever wanted more!"

"I'm glad to hear it!" Jodie replied, lifting her ass and taking hold of his cock, she aimed it at the entrance to her needy pussy. She paused for a while, allowing Greg to feel the heat coming from her wetness, then, very slowly and deliberately, she slid down the length of his shaft until his cock was completely buried inside her. She looked up as she slid her pussy up and down his length twice, grinning as she saw the pleasure etched on his face.

"How's my pussy feel to you Greggy?" Jodie asked, grinding herself further down on his cock.

"Oh wow, just wow!" He groaned.

"Would you like me to take my top off Greggy?" She suggested.

He just nodded, staring at the swell of her breasts under the t-shirt. She grabbed the bottom with both hands, slowly lifting it up and over her head, her breasts bouncing gently back into position as he looked on. Discarding her t-shirt she softly fondled her breasts, teasing her own nipples until they hardened - "So how do you like my tits Greg?"

"I like them a lot babe!"

"How about a closer look honey?" She said as she continued to slide her pussy slowly up and down his cock whilst she leaned forwards so her boobs hung just above his face. Greg arched his neck and sucked one, then the other of her hard nipples into his mouth, each being met with a small groan of pleasure. Then he reached up and grabbed her breasts - he couldn't believe how soft they were, and all the time her warm little pussy was wrapped around his cock, gently stroking it up and down - he briefly wondered if he had somehow died and gone to heaven.

He watched as she sat up and expertly rode his cock whilst he fondled her soft breasts - he had dreamed of fucking the barmaid ever since she first walked through the pub doors, despite his constant chuntering he never actually thought he would get to. Yet here he was, cock buried to the hilt in her clutching pussy - he wanted it to never end, but now he was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck babe, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned as her pussy continued to slide up and down his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm, fill me up." She demanded.

"Ooooohhhh, uggggghhhhh, aaahhhhhhhhh!" He roared as he came, flooding her pussy with rope after rope of his cum. Her head snapped back as she came again, the feeling of his cum splashing into her tipping her over the edge with a scream.

The two remained in position for a while, catching their breath - his cock still plugging her hole so no cum was able to leak out. Finally, Jodie slid her pussy from his cock, unmounted his legs and slid off the bed. His cum was slowly starting to leak from her slit as she re-dressed, pulling her t-shirt on and sliding her skirt up her legs.

"That was amazing babe!" He told her, as he watched her dress, "When can we do it again?"

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers