Breakups and Cumming Togethers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"It was just a one off Greg, don't get too excited." She told him, a tinge of guilt trickling into her post orgasmic bliss. "And if you do ever want a repeat make sure you keep this to yourself, I don't want every bloody perv in the pub thinking they've got a shot."

"Understood babe!" He grinned, having no intention of keeping anything quiet - he'd just filled the hot barmaid full of cum, of course he was going to brag!

Jodie opened the door and walked downstairs, ignoring the wolf whistles from the punters as she walked out the pub door. A few minutes later Greg came downstairs, "Go on then - what happened?" One of his mates asked.

Sporting a Cheshire cat grin he answered, "I ate her til she screamed, then she sucked and fucked my cock until I gave her a creamy filling for dessert!"

"Yeah, bollocks you did!" Another replied.

"You cunts can think what you like, all I know is my cum is currently sliding about in the barmaid's pussy!

*************************

Jodie walked into her flat and burst into tears - Vicky quickly came waltzing out of her room to see what was up.

"What's the matter Jodie?" She asked, pulling her friend into a hug.

"I don't know what's wrong with me?!" She replied.

"Why, what's happened?"

"I've just fucked one of the blokes from the bar, and that's after fucking my professor this morning!"

"Oh, wow..." Vicky replied, slightly dumbstruck.

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers