Breast Obsessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"She did it to herself." Dave was undoing his jeans and before Amie got to him he had whipped out his cock and was beginning to stroke it.

"Just tit fuck me now." Amie dropped to her knees and wrapped her huge melons around his cock. She jerked her tits back and forth and watched as his precum pooled between her breasts. He was moaning and panting loudly and Amie loved it. She sped up then slowed down. She loved the feel of a cock in her cleavage and began to lick the tip each time he thrusted forward.

"Oh god I love your tits baby. They're so huge and soft. I want to suck them forever." Dave was moaning in pleasure and when Amie pulled away he sat up on the hood of his car and pulled Amie into his lap. He loved this position because he could let her ride his cock and suck her nipples at the same time. He latched onto her left nipple and began the rhythmic sucking she loved so much. He would suck three times hard then let her nipple slide between his teeth. Then he would do it again. On the third round, she came hard. She was riding his cock so fast and desperately.

"Do you fuck other guys?" Dave blurted this out without thinking. It was something he had wondered since Louise had told him stories of how Amie slept around, never had a steady boyfriend, and sometimes was so horny she would fuck any guy that talked to her.

"Not anymore." Amie looked into Dave's eyes. She was wiggling slowly and felt her clit rub against the base of his cock. He had his face buried in her cleavage and was licking all over her breasts.

"What?" Dave was trying to figure out what she meant.

"I sort of like you. I stopped fucking other guys a while ago. After I knew I could always have you." Amie was trying to look slutty as she said this, but it wasn't working. She was telling him she wanted more then just a good fuck. Dave smiled.

"I like you too. I love your breasts though." Both of them grinned and when Amie pulled both her nipples into her mouth and flicked her tongue from one to the other, Dave couldn't hold back any longer. He pumped his cum deep insider her. They rested on the car before fixing themselves up. They left in their own cars and met up later that evening for a real date.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers
12