Breastgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

**

On Friday we went to my high school thirty year reunion, which was actually being held at the old high school. The first thing Marsha asked me to show her when we walked in was Johnson & Johnson corner. I laughed when we arrived there, it had been walled up and bricked in. Something they perhaps should have done to begin with, though the wall itself was now covered with hundreds of carved initials. I looked about hurriedly, withdrew my pocketknife and added my own, as well as Stacy's to the display. Marsha laughed hugging me to her, and then followed me over to the sign in table so we could pick up our name badges.

For those who had graduated and were in attendance, they had included a picture of how we'd looked back then beside our names. After thirty years, a lot of people had changed and it was becoming harder and harder to recognize a few people the way they looked now as opposed to the way they looked back then. Some as I saw as Marsha and I wandered about hadn't changed all that much. Though there was the maturity of age that touched us all, the eyes never did change. We stood and spoke with friends I knew and still considered to be so, feeling more and more pleased about myself that I hadn't let myself go as opposed to a few others that were there. Periodically I glanced about, wondering if Stacy would in fact be there this year, not at all sad to find that John and the other three pricks weren't.

"Maybe they heard you were coming," my wife joked when I told her I hadn't seen any of the others. I laughed at that.

"I caught John by surprise," I reminded her. "He was bigger than I was even then, if anything...it should be me who should be worried," I quipped back, though after thirty years, I couldn't imagine that John would still be holding a grudge. Either way, I decided it might be best to keep my eyes out for him, just in case.

We mingled for a bit, chatted it up with a few friends, and then found us a table to sit at as dinner began. As we were sitting there I glanced up about to take a bite of my prime rib when I saw her.

"Oh my god! She's here!" I said speaking to my wife. Marsha didn't need to ask who, or where, she looked up in the direction I was looking. Stacy stood only a short distance away, looking towards us, it was evident she had just seen me too.

"Invite her over," my wife told me. "Go on David...wave her over. I'd like to meet her for one. But maybe it's about time you finally put the past behind the two of you," she added.

I kissed my wife, stood, and waved in Stacy's direction. Surprised, she smiled and then somewhat awkwardly made her way over. There was an extra seat at our table, Marsha again the one to invite her to sit down and join us as I introduced the two of them.

"Been a long time David," she said after meeting my wife. "You haven't changed all that much," she told me.

"Neither have you," I replied back. Aside from putting on a few extra pounds, which we all had, and now wearing her long hair cut short, far shorter than I would have imagined her ever wearing it, she really hadn't.

"Well thanks, but you're just being kind," she said taking her seat. "Your wife's beautiful," she then added once again smiling towards Marsha.

"David's always had good taste in women," Marsha responded back winking at her. The awkwardness of the moment in seeing her again quickly passed. Before long we were enjoying our dinner together and catching up on old times. It was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring, though I didn't ask her about it until she brought it up herself, explaining that she had actually gotten divorced two years ago. What I didn't know until that moment, was the fact she had married Jake, one of the guys who had actually spied on the two of us in the shower room.

"Sorry to hear that," I told her, though I was smiling secretly to myself that she'd eventually dumped the guy. By now, we were all feeling comfortable around one another, though the free-flowing booze had certainly helped.

"I don't know how much David has told you about us," she wondered asking, as my wife answered her.

"David and I don't have, or keep any secrets from one another," Marsha told her. "In fact, we very often share things with one another in the heat of the moment...if you know what I mean," she surprised me in explaining to her. "So I'm very much aware of everything between the two of you, and don't mind saying...I'm jealous of you. Wish I had the ability to do that myself, do you still?" Marsha then asked, shocking me in asking it that she did, and seeing poor Stacy's face suddenly turn crimson at the question. Though thankfully, she laughed at that, out loud.

"To be perfectly honest with you both...it has been a while. But yes, as David and you obviously both know, I can yes."

I excused myself to step outside for a smoke, giving the two of them a chance to talk freely for one. It seemed like Stacy was glad for the companionship, and it gave me a chance to collect myself after seeing her again for the first time in years. It wasn't as though I had any feelings for her, beyond hoping we could at least bury the past. But I did hope that perhaps at some point we could sit down and have lunch together, and then let bygones be bygones. When I returned, the girls were missing, though Cheryl and Mike who'd been sitting with us at the table informed me the girls had headed off to the restroom and would be back shortly.

They returned a few minutes later, laughing and holding hands like they'd been friends for years. "Stacy took me on a tour of the girl's locker room," she stated as they retook their seats. "I had to see the infamous place for myself," she then teased Stacy, who once again sat there blushing as she said that. But her comment and tour had opened up the door, which I prepared to step through myself, though Stacy beat me to it before I could.

"I'm sorry about what happened," she told me. "I didn't learn the truth until several years later," she added. "I should have known better...but, I was young at the time..."

"As we all were," I interjected.

Stacy nodded her head and continued. "You know the really ironic thing was, even after I had learned the truth about what had really happened, I still forgave Jake for his role in it, determined to make my marriage work. The fact that I could actually climax, just by having my boobs played with," she now whispered quietly to us both, "suddenly became less exciting to him that it had been in the beginning. After a time, Jake actually came to resent the fact that I could, and up until then did. After a while, he refused to even touch them, figuring that I wasn't normal, or at least normal enough for him anyway. Unfortunately of course, that led to resentment on both sides, and I refused to climax any other way until he relented, and showed me some attention in that area, which he refused to do. That however eventually led to our divorce two years ago. And as they say, the rest is history."

It was an odd sensation for me, hearing Stacy talk so candidly with the two of us, reminding me in the process what it had been like all those many years ago, simply playing with her boobs, whenever, and wherever we could, watching and hearing her get off that way. Not too surprisingly, I was soon sitting there with a massive erection still thinking about it. Something that didn't go unnoticed either as my wife had soon after dropped her hand down into my lap beneath the table, and began stroking it through my pants. For once, I was glad I hadn't wore beige slacks, which I'd almost put on.

**

It was now getting late, nearing the end of the evening. I'd already convinced Stacy into having lunch with me sometime in the very near future, though Marsha had actually one upped me, inviting her over for dinner one evening in addition to that. We soon after made our farewells, saying goodnight to a few others and then left, though not before I had given Stacy an affectionate kiss on the cheek before doing so.

"Well, all in all, I'd say the evening went rather well," Marsha spoke shortly after we'd arrived home and were preparing for bed, though by the evil wicked grin on my wife's face, I could see it would be a long time yet before we actually planned on sleeping. As aroused as I was, I didn't mind that. We could after all sleep in the following day, so one of our marathon sex sessions seemed to be exactly what the doctor had ordered.

"I'm going to fix myself a drink, would you like one?" she asked. I was already lying in bed, prick in hand at full mast waiting on her.

"Sure, why not?" I grinned, waving my dick back and forth towards her temptingly. She grinned, winked.

"Hold that...thought," she smiled and then hurriedly disappeared downstairs to fix our drinks before rejoining me.

I waited patiently, and then heard her returning a few minutes later coming back up the stairs. Once again, I fisted my rock hard cock, all swollen, purple and angry looking, pointing it towards the doorway. The look on her face as she entered wasn't one I expected. To begin with, it wasn't my wife's. It was Stacy's.

"What the...?" I didn't quite finish, shocked, surprised, stunned was more like it as Stacy stood there in the doorway looking at me. She was entirely naked, as was my wife, as a moment later, she stepped behind her, the two of them now standing together looking at me as I lay there in disbelief.

"Surprise!" Marsha grinned.

"How the hell?"

Marsha chuckled, now leading Stacy into our bedroom. "I convinced her earlier, in the bathroom, after our tour through the showers," she informed me. "At first of course...she was reluctant, hesitant to do this. But I assured her I was ok with it, and thought it might be a good way for the two of you to at least become friends again. Things ended between the two of you on such a bad note, so anyway...I convinced her to do this with me. And besides, I wanted to watch her cum while you...and me, played with her tits."

I still couldn't believe I was seeing this, hearing this, but as the two of them approached the bed and then crawled into it on either side of me, I knew then, I actually wasn't dreaming.

"You're sure about this?" I asked my wife once again.

"Baby? I wouldn't miss seeing this for the world!" she told me, and then reached over actually fondling one of Stacy's breasts even before I did. Stacy moaned softly, wantonly, already giving in to the too long, unfulfilled urge of having her breasts toyed with just the way she liked it. I soon after joined my wife, now touching, kissing, and eventually sucking on the other one, just as she was. True to form, it wasn't long before Stacy had what would be the first, and certainly not the last, of her breastgasms, as my own wife actually referred to it then. Telling Stacy in the process that I had indeed shared with my wife pretty much everything about our past history together, including the pet name I had once given her.

It became a blur of sensual delight after that. It had been a long time since I'd had my tongue inside Stacy's cunt, licking her, sucking her clit, and teasing her as I once remembered doing. My own wife, sitting on my prick, feeling it embedded so deeply inside her, the two girls, laughing, teasing, pleasuring one another as they sat atop me, playing with one another's breasts. Naturally, Stacy came, though be it from what I was doing, or Marsha, or a combination of both, no longer mattered. Marsha too enjoyed a nice screaming orgasm as well, triggering the first of my own as I jettisoned what felt like a gallon of cream into my wife's wonderfully delicious, sweet feeling pussy.

I was soon after treated to another fantasy of my own, as both women lay to either side of me, taking turns feeding one another my prick, often licking and lapping at it together, sucking it, and then even kissing one another with my once again rock hard cock sandwiched between the two them. I took selfish delight in just laying there, watching them as they worked my prick together, finally bringing me to the edge soon after. I lay, watching my spunk suddenly leaping from the head of my cock as the two of them playfully fought over it, squirting and showering one another with my essence before going back to sucking and licking me. They likewise did the same to one another, which was even more erotic and sensual the way I saw it.

I had finally rolled away, off the bed, collecting myself and taking a breather. I sat down in one of our nearby lounge chairs, sipping my drink, content to watch the two of them. I had never seen, nor witnessed what could only be described as a titty-suck "69", though that's exactly what it was. The two of them positioned just enough they could simultaneously pleasure one another's breasts, hearing their respective, mutual moans and groans as they did so. I don't think I ever remember seeing my wife's nipples as hard or as firm as they were now. And seeing Stacy's again too, remembering back then how they had looked like, felt like when I'd pleasured her before. Now watching as my wife did the playing, pleasuring, as she in turned was on the receiving end as well as Stacy likewise played with her.

It wasn't long before I was sitting there once again, rock hard and stiff, feeling more like a teenager as opposed to a forty-something. I sat watching, and then heard what was unmistakably the sound of my wife having an orgasm. I had heard it so many times before, knew when she was, was she felt as she did. And this was a rather intense one.

I was actually feeling a bit jealous, oddly enough. My wife had just experienced her first ever breastgasm, and I wasn't the one who had given it to her either!

I sat there for the longest time, perfectly content to watch the two of them laying there together, almost leisurely touching, caressing one another softly until they both eventually looked up, glancing towards me, giggling. I looked down at myself, a long thin string of cum drool hanging from the end of my cock. Up until that moment, I wasn't even aware of it, too engrossed in watching the two of them together, my beautiful lovely wife, and my very ex, but very dear girlfriend.

"I think we need to pay some attention to him again," Marsha suggested playfully. "Only this time, I get his face," she added.

Seconds later, my wife was doing just that, as for only the second time, I felt my cock slipping inside Stacy's cunt, the warmth of her very wet pussy bathing it, just as my wife's delicious tasting pussy began rubbing against my face. I sighed in the moment, pleasurably.

It had been one hell of a reunion, in more ways than one, but more importantly, the ghosts of the past had been put away. All was right with the world again, and especially as I now knew, Marsha was capable of having her own breastgasms.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers