All Comments on 'Breathless Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
Loved it

As always, your world building and characterizations are exceptional.

So nice to see something new from you. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the story.

Well done!

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 16 years ago
Oh Hell yeah!

I was hoping that I'd see something new from you soon. As always, you kick major ass. Noticed a few typing errors here and there... make sure you proof-read before posting! *lol*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've got me well hooked on the story

It's fascinating and very well written, with the exception of a few typos. "Feint" instead of "faint" for example. But the overall high quality of the story and your writing in general made those little typos easy to ignore. I'm looking forward to the next installment eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
About Time!!!

About time you got something out there. Been way to long since your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
woop

A new story! Only bad thing is a few more spelling and grammar errors than usual, but you can't be perfect in every way so I don't mind much.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Continue to Impress

Your excellence is most certainly a thing on record but why swell your head a little bigger. Most impressive first chapter I liked how you set up the alt. world setting very nicely and left room for future enemies and friends, all the while giving enough action and sex that a growing body needs^^. Keep up the good work!!

TALLMAN1966TALLMAN1966over 14 years ago
LOVE THIS ONE

I JUST REREAD THIS STORY AND TO MY CHAGRIN FOUND OUT THAT I NEVER LEFT A COMMENT ON HOW GOOD IT IS. MY APOLOGIES. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS SITE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU NEXT NEW STORY.

soulrazrsoulrazrabout 14 years ago
Lmao + Great story!

I love how you managed to simultaneously combine hot & sticky scenes, humor good enough to make me laugh-out-loud for five minutes, and a storyline befitting a published novel, all into one sexy little package!

~ Jedi Mind Trick: You will click on the 'Add author to favorites' button.

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 14 years ago

I love the lightheartedness in the story. Please proof read. I think "Every celebrate St. Patrick's day in Ireland with a tribe of leprechauns?" was supposed to start with ever. There are a couple of others, but I forgot to write them down and I love the story so much I want to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lamma you've done it again

YOU ARE A LITERATURE GUINNESS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Close but not really

Guinness is a brand of beer and a book of world records. You don't have to be a genius to use spellcheck. Try Google Chrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very nice beginning! the story has got me hooked so far. The only thing I would suggest is to proof read your work...There are a lot of mistakes that could have been easily fixed with one proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn, We Need SIX Stars for This One . . .

because it truly is one of the best. (Gotta get my e-mail address fixed so I can really rave to and about that fluffy mini-camel.) If chapters 2 thru 6 live up to this promise, this will get my first "fav-story."

"Fluffy," you really have some sweet twists on the standard undead treatments here. This is good stuff by virtue of you kinkiness alone, but it is also well written and a beautifully developing story line. I can hardly wait for the rest of it. But I am late for a date with my pillow right now and I will have to wait to penetrate this delicious world for a while.

Love ya, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really fun story!

love sadie the main char. signs of ominous trouble brewing. very creative as always evil alpaca!

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronover 10 years ago
A+!!

Pretty good so far. Moving swiftly on to Ch. 02! :-D

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
phuk speltczech!

Ill-literacy is a rekwirement to be certified as a progroomer for speltczech and symehlure homophone-phobic funkshuns,

Academic English is one worst methods of communication since Noe-Confucianism.

Noah Webster was a pre-mature fascist and Thomas Dewey an incipient nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gramma nazi says spell correctly

woose is spelt wuss

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Love the story...

... wish the word/spelling errors could be fixed.

I always like your stores and you still get 5* from me but I really would love to do an edit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just love your stories

Favorite line" *I said . . . Is this thing on? Little Bo Peep to Big Bad Wolf. Are you ready to roll? Over. (click)* " Damm near fell out of my chair laughing.

After I discovered you and finished my first story "to protect and serve" I read all your works as you are a story teller of the hightest caliber. Love the fact that your stories are actually finished which is a pet peeve of mine. Reed a great story and find it isn't complete and the author has disappeared, not you, in fact I have read most for a second/third time. thank-you for all your contributions .

Canadian Cowboy

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sigh

"But she would not quite and she would not complain."

quiet - quite - quit

"But she would not silent and she would not complain."

"But she would not extremely and she would not complain."

"But she would not stop and she would not complain." (Probably meant quit!)

Fun loving sexy vampires make for tedious stories! Please! Please, try something different...

Like with vampires being hideous soulless bloodsucking inhuman ugly monsters without a hint of compassion. The person they once were is dead. Either they're some kind of brain rotting fungal infection or they're a demon possessed corpse. Only different from a zombie because they want blood instead of brains.

observer7observer7over 9 years ago
Geez, GoesGrunt,

You on the rag, or something? Never been a ray of sunshine, only a critical stick in that there mud with no sense of humor, but you have been really cranky this weekend!

Why don't you take a nap, precious?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Best Dialogue in a story EVER!

Outstanding!

Thanks for posting!

sithonsithonabout 9 years ago
great story

The Sadie character makes me think of grace from the TV show "Saving Grace".

That's how I picture her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Addicted

Absolutly amazing, Loved the lace of humour, fighting and fucking :D

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

All good things have a different ending ...... Even nowadays demons are doing some shitty jobs ..... Thats an awesome story and a real cool vampire ....... Ten stars

šŸ’„šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøšŸ’„

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWandering3 months ago

Just a quick note while I'm reading - Jimmy's last name has two Ts. Buffett. šŸ™‚

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous