Breathless Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

He cupped her ass while pressing her against the cool steel frame of her home, pushing his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers. Sadie accepted the invasion, teasing Vlad's tongue and sucking on it, then pressed her lips harder against his. Against her groin, she felt his manhood rising and she remembered clearer than ever just how massive he was.

The alpha male needed to feel more of her flesh, ripping Sadie's peasant dress off with just a few powerful tears. Her perfect breasts were immediately exposed, letting him grope one of them hard while he supported her and kissed her.

Sadie hardly thought it fair that she was the only one naked at that point, so she began shredding Vlad's shirt. "Pants," she gasped. She put her feet down and spun him around, shoving him against the trailer. In a flash, she was down on her knees and taking his pants with him.

"Good grief," she muttered. Vladimir wasn't even all the way hard, but he was already intimidating in size. It was just as well, since this state was a bit easier to manipulate. She took the head into her mouth and began to work her way down the firm length. Even partially soft, she was unable to take all of it, but she was enjoying giving it the old college try.

Vladimir removed the remains of his shirt as Sadie's mouth devoured his cock. It didn't take long to realize that being with a woman with over seven millennium of practice at fellatio had its advantages. She had raised her body temperature and was drawing air in, making her mouth and throat a hot and humid treat. His manhood didn't stay in its softened state long. She cupped his heavy testicles while she drew her mouth back to concentrate on the fleshy head of his penis, teasing the pee-hole with her tongue. Vlad's soon-to-be-ex wife had rarely been willing to provide oral pleasure, and usually had sent him on a guilt trip afterward. She had made sex with him seem like a burden, whereas Sadie appeared quite ready to devour him alive. Almost literally.

The mother of all vampires was unable to wrap one hand all the way around that tool, so she stroked him with both hands while she sucked on the head and the first few inches of the shaft. Sadie wasn't normally much of a size queen, but there was just something so right about Vlad being hung so generously. He was so perfectly alpha . . . alpha males should have impressive equipment.

Once fully erect, Vlad grabbed Sadie's head and began pushing his way deeper into her mouth. He remembered when she'd tricked him during the sparring session . . . she didn't need to breath. He grinned and shoved a little deeper. Her body still has some physical limitations and he didn't want to injure her, but he wanted to find where her limits were. After all, she was more than capable of stopping him whenever she wanted. Apparently, she didn't really want to.

Sadie had more of her lover's shaft down her throat than she had any right to, but the added pressure was more than a bit of a turn on. This wasn't the neutered puppy that Teresa had tried to make him. This was Vlad taking what he wanted. Luckily for him, what Vlad wanted overlapped nicely with what Sadie wanted, which was hot, rough, primal sex. She dug her fingernails deep into his pounding hips, drawing just the faintest about of blood as she swallowed almost half of his fleshy monster.

"Oh sweet moonlight," he groaned as he felt that tingling of pain where he was being gripped. He smiled down at her, letting her know that he was plenty game for getting as rough as she wanted. Her eyes met his and she pulled away, standing several feet from him. Her gaze carried a desire strong enough to scorch stone and her lips called out to him.

"Hunt me," she whispered. Then she took off for the woods. She heard his footsteps following after her as she entered the protection of the forest, but she didn't look back. She wanted to challenge him . . . to make him earn her favors. For a second, the sound of his feet vanished and she realized that he had jumped. She dodged to one side, but she was unused to running with her wings, so his hand grasped her shoulder and they went tumbling to the ground.

Vlad turned her on to her back and shoved both her shoulders into the forest floor. He didn't know how much damage her wings could take, but she didn't seem to concerned. To tell the truth, she looked enormously pleased to have been caught. He pushed his way between her thighs and slide his cock into her delicious sex. He felt that if he were to die the next day, then that one night where he could experience the delight that was her body would have made it a life worth living.

He drove what air she had in her body out and her stared at him with immense hunger as he pounded into her, savoring the tightness of her tunnel. Her face was the quintessential display of ecstasy, and she spurred his ass on with her feet.

But when he released his shoulder to grab her hips, she placed her feet on his chest instead and shoved him away. She grinned and took off again.

"This bitch is crazy," Vlad said to the darkness around him, but he was smiling as he did. This was wild . . . this was free. He took off after her, relying more on his sense of smell than his eyes. He got to a point where her scent seemed to vanish.

'No,' he thought. 'She didn't go away, so she must have gone --' Vlad didn't have time to react before Sadie swooped out of the sky and knocked him on his back. She pounced on him and again took his manhood into her mouth. But she didn't stay there long. A few strokes while sucking on the head, a few licks along the fleshy underside and then she mounted it in a reverse cowgirl position, riding him for all she was worth.

Vlad had never experienced anyone like Sadie. She had the passion of a mortal woman, but the experience of an immortal. She splayed her wings outward and, under the light of the moon filtering through the trees, she closer resembled an angel than her demonic heritage.

Sadie rotated her hips, letting some of him slip out of her before sliding back in. After several circles, she bounced up and down on him, feeling him stretch her. He was large enough that she was still adjusting to him, but she was quite capable of taking a little pain with her pleasure. After a few minutes, she decided it was time to continue the chase. She stood up, buffeted her wings and rose off the ground.

But Vlad was ready this time, quickly gaining his feet and grabbing onto her ankles, pulling her downward. He was able to get a solid grip on her waist and pulled her down, thrusting her onto his cock. Then he pressed her against a tree, trapping her with his weight as he jackhammered her like a man possessed.

Bark and twigs were digging into Sadie's back in a way that most people would have found uncomfortable. For her, they were just more points of sensation to titillate her already heightened awareness. Sex was her drug of choice, and this was her ultimate high. She dug her fingers into his muscular shoulders, drawing blood yet again. It dripped and flowed in small creeks around his muscles and lightly furred chest. She licked some off his chest as he continued fucking her straight into the tree.

Her head started to buzz and her blood started to boil as she consumed even the minutest traces of his life's blood. She felt a warm tightness down in the deepest part of her body, and it was growing to ravish her just as Vlad was. Small tremors became cascading shockwaves and she screamed into the comforting veil of night. It was a moment of such exquisite pleasure that she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt that way.

'Sometime during Egypt's third dyansty,' she thought. And that had taken getting banged on top of a pyramid by a group of workers. And quite frankly, that had fallen short of what Vladimir was doing to her.

Vlad stopped long enough for her vaginal walls to unclench, reveling in the tightness of her. He felt her tongue dancing over the crimson pools adorning his upper body, and it made him feel harder.

"More," Sadie growled hungrily in his ear before nibbling on it. "But you know where I want it?" she murmured. She had narrowly resisted one of her favorite carnal indulgences over the past month or so, and she would deny it no longer. He was suitably coated in her juices --

"Sweetheart, even you can't handle --"

"Awh," she whispered, grabbing a couple of branches and raising up until he slid out of her pussy and then let the head of his member brush up against the entrance to her ass. It would be like trying to drive a freight train up a logging trail, but she had no intention of backing down. "Don't tell me I caught myself a were-chicken, did I?"

"I seem to recall," he started, pushing her slowly down onto him, trying not to lose it the second that his cock-head penetrated her rectum, "that I was the one that caught . . . (grunt) . . . you."

Sadie was capable of withstanding a great deal of punishment, but even she was on the verge of passing out as her back door was gently and methodically violated. Deeper and deeper it went, and Sadie's grip on her lover's shoulders tightened. The woodland crickets seronaded as she gasped, waiting for that one incredible moment when her ass would relax and she would accept all of him into her, or at least all that she could. And she wanted to . . . by the dark of night, she desperately wanted to.

The moment came, and several more inches of him slid into her. This would not be as forceful as more traditional entry, but it would be amazing just the same. Short strokes started them off, gradually increasing in both length and tempo. Sadie responded to each penetration with a grunt or a groan, all of which vanished into the shadows to be swallowed by the wild around them.

Vlad's hands began mauling Sadie's breasts, squeezing them forcefully as her ass consumed his manhood. This is something else his wife would never have allowed, much less enjoyed for passionately. So many people had warned him, but only Sadie had given him something more worthwhile to pursue.

He was halfway inside her bottom when he was simply unable to control himself anymore. He thrust in as far as Sadie could comfortably accept him, pressing himself against her body as he unloaded into her dark recesses. He had to be leaking out somewhat, because his seed kept coming in wave after wave, and he wondered if blood was the only life-giving fluid that Sadie could feed on. Indeed, he felt himself more than a little bit drained as his cock quivered its last.

"Oh God," he grumbled, leaning all of his weight against her as she wrapped herself around him.

"Goddess, actually," she said, almost giggling. "It doesn't have to stop now," she promised.

"I'm . . . I'm completely spent," he replied. "I couldn't possibly --" Then he remembered what her fangs had done to him once before . . . he remembered because she was nibbling on his neck. "Do it!"

She needed no further encouragement, sinking her fangs into his thick neck. She didn't withdraw any blood, but pumped him full of the chemicals that lit his whole body ablaze with lust. She normally wouldn't give someone this much, but Vladimir was a sturdy guy, and she had work for him to do.

She felt him growing hard inside her ass again, but that wasn't what she wanted now. She shoved him away, watching his eyes as he prepared to give chase. But she didn't want to get away . . . not this time. She quickly got on the ground, spreading her wings so that she could look over her shoulder, crawling across the forest floor on all fours.

"Call your beast," she growled. "Show me the best of you!"

He did. All lycanthropes walked a world between humanity and pure animal, and that was what emerged from beneath Vladimir's skin. His human body became more furred, his chest and limbs more muscular and --

'Oh my,' she thought in a lust-crazed haze, glancing at the fence-post that was thrusting up between Vlad's thighs. 'That's bigger too!'

The shaggy wolf head that adorned those shoulders may have represented his animal nature in this half-form, but the desire behind those eyes was clearly Vlad . . . clearly for her and for her alone. His put his clawed hands on the ground and sniffed at her exposed pussy. During mating, the alpha female decides when mating occcurs, not the male. He might be in charge the rest of the time, but not at this moment. His lupine tongue caressed her sweetness and he gave her a love bite on the firm flesh of her ass. Not enough to draw blood, but certainly enough to get her attention.

She glanced over her shoulder again and chuckled, thrusting her hips backward on that long tongue. That was an option to be explored at a later date, but she wanted him to mount her. So she met his eyes and then lowered her head, a sign of willing submission to his desire.

Vladimir quickly moved down her body, entering his even more potent manhood into her sex as he did so. He reached around her body and pressed his hands down on top of hers, letting her vaginal walls clamp down on his massive cock. He had her locked in placed. She was his, but he was no fool. She was his for now because she had had wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Sadie had been caught by choice, and it made his heart and pride swell that she had chosen him.

As when he had fucked her ass, he started slowly, but it took all the patience he could muster to keep it that way. She pushed back against him, taking as much as she could, but even her talented pussy couldn't handle all of him in this form. So he thrust in until her discomfort became obvious, then he withdrew. A few more penetrations to make sure he had his distance, and then he gave her exactly what she wanted: everything that he had.

His hips thrust into hers with power and speed like nothing Sadie had ever experienced before. She was so stretched and so full and so on edge that she couldn't imagine settling for less ever again. His cock raged inside her, stronger and harder than anything before. His hands gripped hers so hard she knew he could crush them, but was just as sure that he wouldn't. His furred chest pressed against her back between her wings, pressing down heavily upon her. He surrounded her and penetrated her and gave her everything she had ever wanted in a carnal act. He was primal and powerful and perfect for her.

Sadie realized that she loved him. No one matched her like he did. His character made up for her flaws, his body was built to satisfy her needs, and he power called to hers. She had not been in love in a very long time, at least not love with a capital "L." She had cared deeply for many, but not like this. The last time she had fallen so hard, she had been utterly betrayed. She did not fear that from Vlad. She didn't fear anything from him except potentially his absence.

Vlad saw Sadie's face look back at him. Again, he thought of the differences between this magnificent creature and Teresa. Even when things had been better between them, the elf woman had never looked at him with such passion or . . . love?

'Yes,' he realized, almost the same time that Sadie herself did. 'She loves me.' The sentiment swelled in his own heart to match hers. She had given him back to himself, and he loved her for that. That, and for so many other reasons. He remembered that biting your lover during coitus rather than just feeding was a sign of great affection in vampire culture, and for it to be allowed was a sign of trust and respect. She had bitten him, and now turn about was fair play.

Sadie felt those powerful jaws pressing down on her skin, prickling both sides of her neck. She froze, but not from fear. She wondered if he truly had any idea how that felt to her. It was like lightning bolts of ecstasy jabbing into her in a dozen different places.

"Yes," she crooned heatedly. "Oh yes!"

With that, Vlad exerted more pressure. He broke skin lightly in a few places, but nothing dangerous. The effect was instantaneous and amazing.

Sadie started to climax the moment that those little deadly tips crossed the barrier of her skin and let her blood flow. And the orgasm seemed to have no endpoint, wracking her body as he continued his machine-like thrusting. She was like a snake being electrocuted, her body writhing underneath him as pleasure rampaged through every nerve ending.

Vlad was getting a taste of Sadie's blood, and it was sweet, powerful elixir. The blood of a powerful demon flowed through her veins, but he didn't fear it. Sadie had shown that her blood could heal, and he saw no evil in that. Rather, just a taste of it invigorated him, healing the bite wounds and claw marks she had given him and giving him energy. He used that energy to redouble his efforts.

What the pain of anal intercourse had not accomplished, the pure bliss of what Vlad was doing to her almost pulled off . . . Sadie almost passed out. She was in the throes of a powerful series of orgasms that seemed to go on forever. Her sexual juices flowed from between her thighs and covered both of them, as well as making Vlad's job that much easier.

After what seemed like forever, he released his jaws from her neck, thrusting all the way into her body and raising his face to the moon. He let out a howl that sent prey animals scurrying as far as they could, while the wild wolves of the northwest had no choice but to answer. The night filled with their primal howls. Sadie simply screamed her pleasure, joining her wild counterpart. Once again, Vladimir's sperm flowed into her and once again she accepted it.

Her mind and soul glowed with a delicate sense of peace and contentment. She sank to the earth and a bed of leaves, but it felt comfortable. Vlad came with her, his warmth making her feel safe, something she didn't even know that she needed or wanted. He was still firm and strong inside her, keeping them joined. She didn't want to be separated from him now that she'd found him. She did feel him shift back to his full human form, and his lips kissed the neck that he had gripped with his animal teeth just moments earlier. He had taken her like an animal, but now he loved her like a man. Between the two, he had become everything to her, so she rolled over and kissed him back.

----------------------- ----------

The next night . . . .

----------------------- ----------

Melissa had been grinning up a storm when she arrived at Sadie's trailer. Vlad was sitting in a lawn chair on the deck looking like he just ate the canary. One of Frankenstein's bikers had been able to lend him a set of clothes, and the Gravestones police officer looked damn good in leather pants and a denim shirt. Sadie looked more than a little satisfied herself. She was back wearing her skin-tight blue-jeans, tanker boots, and a vest that she had altered to let her wings stay free. She was showing quite a bit of cleavage, which didn't seem to bother her, Vlad, or anyone else standing nearby.

Melissa had been staying at Mary's house since she'd left the previous evening, and she'd heard the two of them "cementing their relationship" from a mile away. There probably wasn't a creature in the surrounding area who hadn't heard it. She poked her head in the door of the trailer on a whim, and found that just about every piece of furniture had been busted or overturned except the bed, which was made of sterner stuff. The cat came out and looked around. The poor thing had been terrified. Apparently, the sex-fest had continued inside well after they'd had their fill of the great outdoors.

"Tell me you at least fed the cat," Mel said with a smile, hugging her creator firmly. Due to their close psychic connection, she had a pretty good idea just how much Sadie had enjoyed Vlad's company. There was a glow about her that couldn't be mistaken for anything other than love, even though Mel had never seen it before. Of course, she hadn't spent a night with Mary since she'd Turned, but she hoped to see that glow in her own mistress some night.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers
1...456789