Breaunna's Family Initiation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I felt something wet touch my pussy. I knew it had to be Grandpa because Daddy was sitting, in the chair, where I could see him. It's like he wanted me to see him stroking himself as I was being used. Grandpa's tongue was alot longer than Uncle Jim's as it touched places that Uncle Jim's did not. Suddenly, I felt something jabbing inside of me. It felt like a finger was being plunged inside my depths and then it would be pulled out and touch, what I later learned to be, my clit. Uncle Jim sure didn't let me feel this good sensation. He repeated this over and over again, going deeper, until I felt that strange sensation coming back. God, it felt so good having him do this to me. Then he hit something inside of me. It hurt when he first did it and he pulled his finger out saying, "She didn't lie to you Tommy. I felt her hymen still in tact when I fingered her deep." Grandpa then continued to finger and tongue fuck me. "Oh yeah Baby, Cum for your old Grandpa!", I heard him say as I pushed my hips back further onto his awaiting tongue.

"Don't break her hymen Dad. I want to be the one who takes her cherry.", Daddy said as he watched me shake and trimble as I cum.

"Fuck it Slut! Your mouth is so fucking hot!", Uncle Jim shouted. "I'm going to cum in your throat and your going to drink it all." Then he plunged his cock deeper into my throat. His hands clutching my hair as he pushed my face onto his cock. Once again, I was strugging for air that wasn't there. Uncle Jim's cock was twitching deep in my throat and my constant gurgling and fighting was exciting him even more. "Oh yeah Bitch, drink up!", he loudly said. "Fuck, she's one good cock sucker Tommy. Your going to enjoy this too.", Uncle Jim said as he finished cumming and pulled his cock from my mouth. I couldn't swallow all of his cum and it started dribbling down my chin. Again, I was breathing in all the air that my lungs would hold.

"Lick it all up Slut!", Grandpa said as he took his finger and scooped up the cum, that had dribbled from my mouth, and fed it back to me. I was beginning to feel sick to my stomach.

"I believe it's my turn now.", Daddy stated as he walked over to where I was still kneeling. "You two have had enough fun with her for the moment.", he said, helping me to my feet. "I think I'm going to take her into my bedroom and show her what a good Fucking is all about." He then reached for my hand and quietly led me down the hallway toward the one room that I never thought we would share as lovers.

Continued in "Breaunna's Family Initiation Ch. 3"

12