All Comments on 'Breeding Ever Think Of It'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love every word

Made me cum so hard as I read what they did to her in chapter one. Now tell us how each one fucked her.!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved the picture you painted in my mind with the description of your breeding with multiple cocks. I can't wait to read the next chapter to this plot. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Imagery was wonderful!!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 13 years agoAuthor
To the ass w/o a name who wrote me direcly

40,000+ have read my story so far you scum bad, dick head. How many have read your story? Oh wait you don't write stories you just bitch like the little whore you are. Guess you are to busy jek off reading my stories and then crying to me about how bad I am!! Leave it go baby! You aren't going to stop me from writing whatever I want. I don't care how often you write me and threaten me or bash me. I'm an American and will do what the fuck I want to do on here until Lit. stops me, not you sissy boy! I think I can take you!!

spyyseespyyseeover 13 years ago
expression

Assuming you are a woman, (or you wish you are), you express and epitomize what a lot of us feel. Both the men who dream of fulfilling the fantasy of women like us and the woman who live vicariously through our eyes and bodies. This is why we prowl the likes of Literotica.

Keep on....

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
what a dream all thoes cocks hand just for you

brilliant hot horny story. you wrote. reading this was like watch it all taking place. with so many men what a real joy and a fantastic fantasy. awesome writing awesome story. great keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Terrific story...made my pussy throb...definitely one of my fantasies.

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Lust! Raw, beautiful lust.

What a wonderful description of pure sexual desire. I must read more of this authors work.

bartermanbartermanover 13 years ago

goo bonnie you tell him/her,i love your stories they turn me on every time xx

texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
You are a talented writer...

keep the stories and the readers cumming...

Farmstud30Farmstud30over 12 years ago
like

This reminded me of a story I had read to me by my wife years ago. I need to read the rest of the story.

vettyvettyover 12 years ago

this is pure horney-ness at its best, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring BT garbage!

Such an over-used boring plot - reads like a book report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I did it with two of my HS buddies a few times, it was a new, wild experience, especially when I was sandwiched. It took some time and practice getting to enjoying anal but it paid off. At college my junior and senior years, I would occasionally hook up with two fellows during the day, separately, it was liberating but of course tongues wagged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous