Bree's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just say it."

"I don't want you to see anyone else."

My heart stopped. Okay, maybe it didn't stop, but it felt like it did. I know I stopped breathing.

"Just-just hear me out before you run away. I know we live in different cities and everything, but it isn't going to be like that forever. I think we can make this work. I want to try. Really give it a decent shot. We can't do that if we're seeing other people."

I pulled his lips to mine in a kiss to get him to stop talking long enough for me to answer. He didn't have to spell it out for me. I'd already done the rationalizing in my own head. "Okay. You don't have to sell me on the idea."

Kieran heaved a sigh of relief. "Good. I can't stand the thought of you with someone else."

I sat up and reached for my phone to check the time. "I'll call him, but he probably won't answer. He's well into his third cocktail by now."

I dialed Miles' number and waited. It went to voicemail, as I'd predicted it would. Miles was habitual about his drinking.

"Miles, it's Bree. Sorry I haven't called sooner. I've been doing a lot of thinking. I think you already know what my answer is regarding the baby. You guys will figure something out, I know you will. But that's not why I'm calling. I-I don't think I'm cut out for being your mistress. I think, well, I deserve more than that. I'm not mad or anything, so don't feel bad. I just think it's time for me to move on. Please-Please don't call to try and make me change my mind, okay. This is what I want, so ... anyway, take care, Miles."

I terminated the call and sat there stunned for a minute. I'd finally done it. I was free. I didn't even berate myself too much for doing it over voicemail rather than in person or over the phone. I needed to put it behind me.

I checked Kieran's face for clues as to what he was thinking.

"I didn't mean for you to leave a break-up message like that."

"What?! You wanted me to do it, so I did."

Kieran grinned and shook his head. "You are so harsh."

"When I decide that something is over, it's over. I don't look back. I have no regrets over breaking up with Miles. On voicemail, or by any other method. Would it have been better to text all that?"

"No. Definitely not. Text break-ups are the worst."

"Okay, then. Stop giving me such a hard time about it."

"I'm not. Anyway, I think you're kinda cute when you get all indignant."

I tried to hit him but he just grabbed my wrists and pinned me down onto the sofa. Eventually the wrestling turned to making out. I was the one who broke the silence this time. "How long before we can get tested and quit using condoms?"

Kieran's eyes shot open wide. "Wasn't expecting that question."

"Why not?"

"I just...I guess I never..."

"Have you ever had sex without a condom?"

Kieran shook his head. "No."

"Is that because you didn't trust the girl to be on birth control, or because you're afraid of STDs?"

"Both, sort of. Mostly STDs, though."

"Do you have anything to worry about? Have you been safe?"

"I've always been safe, and no, I've never worried about it. Are you worried?"

"Not particularly, but I haven't always been safe."

"Then you should get tested, regardless. Just to be sure. I think my last test was four months ago."

"How often do you get tested?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On if I've slept with someone new. Apparently, it's time for another one now."

"Can we go tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday. We can go Monday. But I think we should talk about why you want to forego a condom. Where did that come from?"

"I don't know. I just like the real thing. Au naturale. Nothing between us."

"It could get messy."

"That's the point."

"Mmmm. Would you let me lick my cum out of your pussy?"

His suggestion sent of bolt of electricity right to my clit. "MmmHmm. If you shared it with me."

"Fuck, Bree. Monday is too long to wait for a test."

"We have to wait longer than that. Until the results come back."

"Oh, yeah. Fuck."

"And you asked why I wanted to do it..."

"Shut up and get your clothes off. All your talk about bareback sex has made my cock hard as fucking steel."

~

I stared at the ceiling, watching how the lights from the passing cars swept from one corner to the other. I could tell from Kieran's breathing that he hadn't fallen asleep yet, either.

We'd just finished our second round of very satisfying sex. It seemed to be getting better each time, making me reevaluate how I'd rated sex in the past. With the exception of our first time, every session was in a category head and shoulders above all my previous experiences.

As a lover, it was difficult to describe Kieran. Sometimes he was rough, sometimes gentle. He was thoughtful except when he was being selfish. I liked both. And I liked that I didn't know what to expect. He kept me guessing.

"What are you thinking?"

I turned my head to face him. His tired eyes glimmered in the dark. "Promise not to freak out?"

Kieran nodded. "I promise."

"I think I'm in love with you."

"I know I'm in love with you."

"You do?"

Kieran nodded and smiled.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Right after you told me."

I shoved his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. His lips met mine in a sweet, loving kiss.

"I've never felt like this, Bree. It's a little scary."

"I know what you mean."

"But I'm not going to run from it."

"Neither am I. This is what I want. It's what's been missing from my life for the past, oh, six years now."

Kieran situated my back to his front so we could sleep. "Goodnight, baby. I love you."

"I love you, too."

And just like that, we both said the words. I didn't even think twice about it as I drifted off to sleep.

1...67891011