Bree's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Bree gets a prostitution field trip.
2.6k words
4.23
156.5k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree couldn't believe that she really was a whore now. Men paid to fuck her senseless and abuse her holes and body. She had only been one of Leo's girls for two weeks now and she'd already lost count of the number of men who had fucked her. And to her horror and ever-lasting shame, she discovered loved every bit of it. To be treated like a slut and used for nothing more than her 3 fuck-holes and fantastic fake tits ... it made her wet just to think of it. And though she never saw any of the money from her sexcapades and numerous temporary owners, Leo ensured his stable of fuck toys lived in the lap of luxury, wearing the best lingerie, dining on the finest food, and of course almost every night was finished with a slew of cum-filled desserts.

Every other night, she had a new owner who always found new ways to humiliate and use Bree. And tonight was no exception. Her master for this evening was a distinguished man in his early 50s, old enough to be Bree's father, named Frank. And he'd paid the exorbitant fee of $75,000 to have the pleasure of taking Bree out of the house and off property for 24 hours. Leo had no fear that Frank wouldn't return Bree on time; all of Leo's exclusive club members were first thoroughly vetted for the appropriate financial means and background.

And tonight Frank was fulfilling one of his deepest fantasies: to be master pimp to a slave whore he could prostitute and loan out for gangbangs.

Frank ordered Bree to dress like a slut for their excursion. "I want you in some slutty fuck me heels, a short skirt, and a tight blouse. And don't even think about wearing panties or a bra, you fucking bitch. I want to be able to see your tits through your top." Bree felt a familiar moisture between her lips, excited at the thought of wondering what the next 24 hours would bring. She curtsied to her master and obediently went up to her room to change. She couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her outside the house.

An hour later, Frank was parading Bree down the sidewalk in a trashy part of town. Cars honked as they drove by and men leered and catcalled at the tramp on Frank's arm. At one corner, Frank made Bree lift her skirt and show an old homeless man her smooth waxed cunt. "I'll bet you'd like to fuck that, wouldn't you, you old man? But you can't! This is my whore and you will have to pay me if you want to touch this slut." Frank laughed in the homeless guy's face.

Bree was humiliated. Never in a million years before her new life would she have even looked at a homeless person on the street. Now here she was showing this dirty old man her pussy! "I feel so fucking dirty. This is gross. But I guess this is what I am now, a dirty fucking cunt whore," Bree thought to herself. She didn't dare protest to her master. She knew he'd beat her with the belt off his pants if she showed even the slightest hesitancy to his wishes.

And his next wish was for Bree's mouth on his cock. Frank pulled Bree into an alley between buildings, forced her to her knees on the hard dirty pavement, and fed his cock between her eager lipstick red lips. Bree gladly tried swallowing his rock hard dick. She loved how hard it felt in her warm mouth and how it felt every time the swollen member slammed the back of her throat, gagging her. And she couldn't help but feel so exposed, just waiting for someone to walk past the alley and catch her, a skank on her knees in an alley sucking the dick of a man more than twice her 24 years of age for a living.

A few more thrusts of his hips towards Bree's hot little mouth, and her master spewed his hot load down her throat. Bree tasted the slippery salty cum on her tongue and swallowed it all down. "You may thank me now for fucking your face you god damned whore," her master threatened lowly. Bree huskily replied, "Thank you master for letting me suck your cock. I'm just your whore and that's all I think about doing." Frank patted her cheek hard. "That's a good slut. Damn, I needed to cum first before I take you to what's in store for you next. Now tell me what you are."

"I'm your cum rag, to use as you want. I'm a dirty fucking whore, worthless without a cock filling one or all of my nasty slutty holes."

Frank grabbed the hair at the top of Bree's head and pulled her up by it til she was standing upright, teetering in her black stilettos. He surveyed her face: her mascara had run a bit below her eyes and her red lipstick was all smeared from his cock. She looked like a slut who had just sucked dick. She looked perfect.

Frank steered Bree by her elbow into the doorway of a hole in the wall bar across the street. She let her eyes adjust and saw the bar was full of men, some drunk, some not so drunk, and all blue collar, all dirty and looking a little smelly. The bar itself was grimy, with neon signs in the windows and on the walls and virtually no other light. Frank sat Bree at a dark red vinyl booth and walked across the old cracked linoleum to the bar and said a few words to the overweight bartender, then he came back and sat next to Bree. Frank forced Bree's slim thighs apart and absently stroked her pussy. His fingers felt their way around her folds until he found her wet hole. And then he just sat there with a drink in his other hand, surveying the bar, waiting. Less than 2 minutes went by when a burly man with a dark neatly trimmed beard approached their booth.

"Hey, that's a pretty hot thing you have sitting next to you," the man said. "Do you share?" Frank's face lit up. "You bet I do. You'd do me a favor if you take this slut off my hands for a few. But before you go, you wouldn't leave me all alone without another drink, would you? I could really use some cash for more drinks. $100 ought to last me the next 15 minutes." And just like that, Bree had been sold for $100 to the burly man for 15 minutes.

The man didn't waste any time. He roughly grabbed Bree's wrist and dragged her out of the sticky booth and toward the men's bathroom. The bathroom was small, dank, and definitely not clean. Without saying a word, the burly man popped Bree's tits out of her top and started brusquely squeezing the big mounds, rolling her nipples hard between his thick fingers. Bree moaned. "You love your titties bein' squeezed, don't you skank? You'd love it if Big Mike here slapped them around, wouldn't you?" Bree threw her head back, pushed her huge tits toward him, and whimpered her assent. In her two weeks in Leo's house, she'd learned to love getting manhandled and treated harshly. Big Mike began slapping her tits back and forth, first her right breast, then her left, feeling his cock get hard as he watched the big mounds bounce back and forth and the skin start to turn red from his abuse. Bree groaned and arched her back begging for more. "Yeah, slap my tits! Oooh ow that feels so good!"

Big Mike realized the limited time and with one last squeeze of her fake rack, he pushed his new fuck toy up onto the wet bathroom counter and spread her toned thighs. "Damn you are one hot slut. I'll bet you can't wait for Big Mike's dick, can you? Beg me for my cock whore!"

"Oh please fuck my wet cunt!" Bree begged. "I need to feel your huge dick filling my snatch! Please I need it now!" His rough handling of her tits had Bree so turned on that she wasn't lying. She thought she'd explode soon if she didn't get something filling her cunt immediately. "You filthy cunt. You need Big Mike's hard dick in your twat, don't you?" The distinct sound of jeans being unzipped made Bree sob with anticipation. She couldn't wait to get this big guy's cock in her, she didn't care that he was a complete stranger.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, you fucking nasty ass whore, you dirty prostitute. But it's not going in your loose disgusting snatch. Shit I bet you've had hundreds of dicks up that hole you god damned skank." Bree was shocked when Big Mike slapped her across her cheek. "You fucking whore, you thought I'd actually stick my dick in that flapping whore's cunt of yours? Helllllll no. I'm taking that sweet sweet asshole." Though she was at first stung by the harsh words, Bree knew better than to protest; besides, she could feel her whore's cunt getting wet from the way this customer was talking to her. She loved thinking of herself as a common bar hooker, fucking a customer for a buck, nothing more than a dirty whore begging to get railed by anyone and anything with something long and hard to put in her holes.

Big Mike tilted Bree's hips up on the counter, spreading her legs wide with both of her heels up on the counter, and then he abruptly shoved two fingers up her ass. Since Bree's ass was dry and unready she screamed. Big Mike slapped her across the face hard.

"Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll really give you something to scream about!" With that, Mike spit in his hand and rubbed it on his enormous cock, getting it good and wet. He pressed the bulging head of his cock against her tight pucker hole and pushed. Inch by inch his wide cock slid up Bree's asshole until it was buried to the hilt. Then he slowly pulled his pulsing cock out inch by inch, letting the rounded head pop out so that he could enjoy the feeling of it popping back in past that outer ass ring. Then with one swift motion, Mike slammed his engorged dick deep up Bree's ass and held it there for a moment, groaning with his eyes closed, feeling supreme mastery for a moment over his 15 minute whore. Then he started fucking his whore's tight asshole. In and out, in and out, his balls made a slapping sound against the bottom of Bree's ass as his cock used her hard.

"Take my dick deep bitch!" Mike nearly screamed. "That's right, I know you love getting ass fucked slut! Beg me to fuck you harder slut!" Bree grunted and nearly screamed each time his dick slammed deep in her asshole. "Yes! F-f-fuck me harder please master! Please I need it," Bree paused to scream as he banged deep into her again. "Harder with that huge cock! Fuck my ass! Oh god yes fuck my asshole! Fuck my ass!" Bree was screaming so loud she was sure the whole bar outside the door could hear, but she didn't care, the dick in her ass felt painfully good.

Mike reared his head back and let his mouth hang open as he felt his orgasm building until it exploded deep in her ass, filling her bowels with his huge load. When he finished depositing the last drop inside her, he slowly pulled out, watching a trail of cum fall out of her ass and thought how fucking hot that looked. He wiped the juices off his dick with a paper towel, threw the used cum towel at Bree's face, and tucked his now limp dick back in his jeans. Mike tweaked her left nipple with his fingers, and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Bree unsatisfied on the counter with an assfull of warm cum, feeling like a cheap whore.

She cleaned herself up as best she could, but left as much cum in her ass as she could. She knew Frank would love seeing cum drip out of her ass and down her thighs underneath her mini skirt. Then it took a moment of bravery to open the bathroom door. Bree was certain the entire place had heard her begging to get ass fucked like a common slut. And she was right. As soon as she opened the door, the men in the bar erupted into sarcastic applause. Bree felt her face flame bright red from embarrassment as she took her walk of shame back to the booth and Frank.

"All these men know I just fucked a man I just met for money," she thought to herself. "And even worse, they know I love anal sex!" Her face burned even hotter when a stranger's hand snaked out and grabbed her ass cheek under her skirt as she walked by. When she approached Frank, he looked very pleased. And Bree's embarrassment immediately faded as she realized that she'd made her master happy. She lived for her masters' happiness and wanted so badly to turn them on and make every single one proud of her. She realized she'd do anything for her master, no matter who he was.

"Ah, there's my prostitute Bree back from her meeting with her customer! I trust he fucked you well? Good, good! Now bend over like a good little girl and let me see your holes. I want to see if he came inside you." Bree obeyed, feeling very pleased with how slutty she was becoming, and proudly spread her ass cheeks to show him the cum leaking out of her asshole. She even slipped a finger up her ass and scooped out of bit of Big Mike's jizz. While giving Frank a sexy stare, she licked the creamy stuff off her finger.

"God damn you are one hot skanky bitch!" Frank boasted. He grabbed a full, opened beer bottle from the table and pressed it against her dripping puckerhole. The beer bottle slid right in thanks to Big Mike's cum lubricating the way. "Ride this bottle slut," Frank commanded. Obediently, Bree bounced up and down on the beer bottle, feeling it slip in and out of her ass, the smooth bottle glass a cool comfort after Big Mike's hot pounding. Abruptly, Frank pulled the bottle out of Bree's asshole and offered it to her to drink. Bree tasted her own ass juices and the cum Mike had deposited in her ass as she took a swig from the beer. The men in the bar loved that little show, showing their appreciation through more mocking applause and catcalls. Bree felt cheap and super slutty.

Frank smiled, "And guess what else, my sweet little whore? I just sold you for the next two hours to the bartender for the princely sum of $500. Which means the bar owns you, so anyone in the bar may fuck the shit out of you for the next two hours. Enjoy your gangbang my pet. I'm just going to sit back over here, stroking my hard dick, and wait for them to finish with you so I can spew my load all over your pretty face, swollen lips, and beautiful dark hair."

At this news, Bree was thrilled. She'd been the center of 4 gangbangs back at Leo's house since her arrival and she'd learned to love feeling like a gangbang slut and male fuck toy. "I'm a cum rag. A worthless slut. And it feels so fucking hot!" She had embraced the double edged sword of the feelings of utter shame and extreme pleasure... she had even learned to enjoy some of the pain that came with having her holes and body stretched to the limits and manhandled by dozens of hands, cocks, and tongues.