All Comments on 'Brenda'

by thorbet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fantasyboyfantasyboyalmost 13 years ago
Really enjoyed

reading about Brenda, is she based on a real person, she is very sexy.

Roger

optandaoptandaover 12 years ago
Beautifully told!

What a lovely, loving story - told so beautifully too. Just oozing with sensuality and sexual understanding. A superb read!

bijasonbijasonover 12 years ago
can relate to a certain point

Loved this story and reminded me of when my sister and I lived at home when I would spy on her whenever I could look down her top at her bra-less full tits, I was around 17 or 18 she was 5 years older than me, I also used to masturbate into her used panties fantasizing, she knew I used to watch her I'm sure.

OlGeezerOlGeezerover 12 years ago
About Time

About time they got to discover the truth about their mutual fantasy

Great Story enjoyed it. A situation I am sure many have known and wished such a situation had happened to them.

Ahh those lost moments in time.

Larry Da OlGeezer

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanalmost 12 years ago
hot.

well wrote, good stroyline.. hope theres more to cum from those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I know its part of the plot, but gawd, he's such a total loser pussy-assed wanker!! Heh. Why do the guys almost always seem to be whiny-assed resistive pussies?! ....I guess thats why its a story, because most brothers would have jumped her straight off ;)

Off to read part two! Thanks!

Bandycoot71Bandycoot71over 4 years ago
exquisite turn on

Another wonderfully written piece. Thank you sir....

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A nice gently story of siblings helping each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthorbet@thorbet
I am now 75 and have been bi most of my life. My sex drive is still strong although my wife's finished years ago. and I look for satisfaction in other directions now I enjoy writing to stimulate myself and other like minded people. Thanks to those of you who have given me f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brenda Series Info