Brenda and Bobby Ch. 10

Story Info
A wife brazenly brings another man home.
3.4k words
4.26
150.8k
26
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the tenth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby". If you have not read the previous nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I opened a bottle of wine for Brenda and took a glass out of the cupboard. As I was placing everything onto the bar, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I quickly set everything down, walked over to the window, moved the curtains and peeked outside.

There was a strange car parked next to my SUV. It was dark, but I could make out two people in the front seat. They were kissing. My heart began to race. This was beyond anything that I could have possibly imagined.

After several seconds they broke apart. The drivers side door opened. A man got out. It was too dark to see him very clearly. He walked around to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and extended a hand. Brenda reached out to him and he helped her out of the car. Gil was certainly a gentleman.

Once out of the car, Brenda stood on her tip toes and kissed him again. Brenda was 5'6" tall. Gil was at least a foot taller than my wife. He was a big man.

As I watched from the window they broke off their kiss. My wife took her lover by the hand and led him up to the front steps.

I closed the curtain, ran to the front door and opened it.

Brenda stepped in with Gil following her. "Hi Baby, were here."

I immediately noticed that the front of Brenda's blouse was unbuttoned and her brassiere was hanging loose. It had obviously been unclasped. I also noticed that my wife was making absolutely no effort to conceal this fact from me. Gil had already been fondling her breasts and she wanted me to know it.

Brenda walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Then she stepped back, put her arm around Gil's waist and hugged him. It was a clear message, tonight she was with this other man. "Bobbi, I would like you to meet Gil Mitchell. Gil is my date for the evening. He came over here to fuck me." She looked up at her lover. Gil this is my husband Bobbi, but you should feel free to call him little quickie, quickspurt or tiny dick."

Brenda smiled at both of us. "Well guys, everything is out in the open now. There is nothing between the three of us that is taboo for conversation."

Brenda took Gil's hand. "Come on baby, lets go sit on the couch." As she led Gil into the living room she called to me. "Hey tiny dick, bring Gil a beer and pour a glass of wine for me."

As they walked over to the couch I said, "Gil, would you prefer an import or a domestic?"

Brenda stopped and looked at me. "Tiny dick, I think that it would be better if you addressed Gil as Sir tonight." She paused for a moment. "And I am of course Ms. Adams."

Brenda was obviously doing her best to try to make my fantasy come true while she was fulfilling her own.

I submissively bowed to my wife and replied, "Yes of course Ms Adams." I looked at Gil. "Sir, I apologize. Please forgive me for my familiarity. I meant no offense or disrespect." Then I bowed to him.

Gil smiled and said, "No offense taken." He paused for a moment and then added, "quickspurt."

"Please allow me to try again. Sir, would you prefer an imported beer or a domestic."

Gil laughed and said, "Quickie, I would love an import."

I went back to the bar and got the two drinks and put them on a try. I added a glass for Gil's beer and returned to the living room. As I entered the room I had to stop for a moment. I was slightly stunned by what I saw. Brenda and Gil were on the couch locked in a passionate kiss. Gil's hand was inside my wife's loose brassiere and Brenda was massaging Gil's erect cock through his trousers.

Trying to be discreet, I placed Brenda's wine on a coaster on one end table and poured Gil's beer into a glass and set it on the other end table.

They stopped their embrace as I was bringing the tray back to the bar.

When I returned, I said, "Sir you were occupied when I brought your beer. I hope that it was alright that I poured it into a glass?"

Gil laughed and said, "Bobbi either one, glass or bottle, is fine with me." Then he turned to Brenda. "Baby isn't he going to have a drink with us?"

Brenda thought for a moment and finally said, "Lets take a break for a few minutes. I think that we should have a little talk." She smiled at me, "Bobbi get yourself a glass of wine and sit on the chair over there."

I poured my wine and sat down in the chair opposite my wife and her lover. Brenda had kicked her shoes off. She was sitting on the couch snuggled up to Gil with her feet tucked under her. Her arm was around his broad shoulders.

"Okay, I think that all three of us need to get to know each other a little bit better. Since I know both of you really well, how about if provide the preliminary details."

Both Gil and I nodded with approval. He patted my wife's knee and said, "Go ahead."

"Both of you feel free to interrupt if I'm getting something wrong. "

Brenda took a deep breath and started. "Bobbi, Gil and I were casual lovers for almost six years before I met you." She looked at Gil. "That's about right isn't it baby?"

"Yes, I think that's pretty close."

We got together and fucked at least once a week. Gil was married the whole time. Gil is still married. Gil's wife Patricia is a beautiful woman who created a line of hair products almost 15 years ago now. She is a very successful businesswoman. Gil loves her very much. He used to always tell me that and tonight in the club he reaffirmed it to me again. Isn't that right Gil?"

He nodded and said, "Yes, I still love her very much."

Now he continued the story. "Bobbi, my wife is a beautiful and intelligent woman, but she has a very low sex drive. She has thrown all of her energy into her business. We still spend lots of quality time together, but our sex life came to a complete standstill about 10 years ago. We went to counselors, Patricia saw numerous doctors. They explained that some women simply have a low sex drive. They basically told me to get used to it."

Gil took a big swallow of his beer. "The problem is Bobbi, I have a very strong sex drive. I tried being celibate, but I just couldn't do it. Finally I had a serious confrontation with Patricia. We were on the verge of divorce."

He paused again and took another swallow of beer. "We don't have any children. It would have been an easy split. I make plenty of money on my own. I wouldn't have tried to fight Patricia for hers. The problem was and still is that we both really like and love each other. We want to stay together.

Gil picked up his glass and drained the rest of his beer.

I held up my hand. "Time out." I jumped up, ran to the bar, got another bottle of beer, ran back and set it next to Gil.

Gil smiled at me and said, "Thanks buddy."

I smiled back and nodded to him.

He poured the new beer into his glass and continued telling his story

"Anyway, we came to an agreement. Patricia was willing to look the other way if I wanted to have some extramarital affairs. I had to promise to be discreet about it and never throw it in her face."

"Well Bobbi, Your wife and I met at Baxter's one night. We hit it off and started to see each other regularly. When she came to me several years later and told me that she couldn't see me anymore because she was getting married to you, I was heartbroken. We talked about it. It was obvious to me that she really loved you and wanted to make this marriage work. I also knew about her previous tendency towards cheating and so I knew that we couldn't be just friends. We made a clean break. Until tonight I have not seen Brenda since before the two of you were married."

He took another sip of beer. "Bobbi I have to admit that I was ecstatic when Brenda told me about the new developments in your relationship. I kind of find them hard to believe, but the notion that I can start sleeping with her again is really exciting to me. I have really missed her."

He paused and thought for a moment. I'm kind of confused about all of this cuckold stuff and this sub - dom stuff." He stopped for a moment to think. "You seem like a really nice guy and I am not sure I want to be mean to you." He shrugged. "But if that's what it takes to get to sleep with your wife, well I guess I can try."

Brenda pulled Gil to her and kissed him. Their kiss turned into a passionate embrace for several seconds.

Finally, Brenda pushed her lover away and smiled at him. "Gil its easy to remember why I like you so much, you're a really nice guy." She sighed, "The thing is if you really want to be nice to Bobbi..."

I interrupted my wife. "Brenda, Gil told his story. I think it's best if I tell mine." Brenda smiled at me and shook her head in agreement. "You're right. Go ahead sweetheart."

Following Gil's lead, I took a large swallow of wine. "Gil, I am not a large man. I'm small boned, slender, short and rather effeminate. I have never been the big jock type. When I was younger I was bullied and teased without mercy. Over the years I have made peace with who I am. I am very proud of myself. I am cultured, well educated, intelligent and successful in my profession."

Now it was my turn to pause and take another swallow of wine. "Gil, This is embarrassing for me. I have to say it quickly." I took a deep breath. "I have a very small penis and to make matters worse, when I try to have sex with a woman, I ejaculate almost instantly. I am a pathetic lover. I have been ashamed of this for all of my adult life ."

I looked up at my wife and her boyfriend. They were both listening respectfully. I took another swallow of wine. "The problem is that like you, I also have a very strong sex drive. My problem however, is much more complicated than yours. You're a big handsome guy with a huge cock who can fuck all night long. Women love to have sex with you. On the other hand, I learned very quickly that tiny dicked guys who ejaculate in seconds don't get many second dates."

I finished my wine. This time Brenda held up her hand and said, "Time out." She jumped up and got the bottle of wine and a third beer for Gil. She poured me another glass of wine and set the bottle down on the end table next to her.

I continued. "Gradually, I began to have submissive fantasies. I really don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously started to believe that submitting to the will of a strong woman was one way that I could be successful in a sexual relationship.

"The cuckold part is even harder for me to understand. My first wife divorced me eleven years ago. She came home one night and announced that she had been sleeping with another man. I was deeply hurt when I first heard this announcement.

"After we were divorced, my attitude started to change. I still don't understand why, but I started to fantasize about my ex wife and her lover. I created wildly exciting mental images of her having sex with him while we were still married.

"I started surfing the internet. I found chat rooms and web sites that talked about cuckolding and hot wives.

"Shortly after I met Brenda I started to have fantasies about her and other men. I kept these fantasies secret. I didn't share them with anyone, especially Brenda. I was afraid to tell her. I was terrified that she would think I was a pervert."

I stared at the floor for a moment. "I really don't know why I have these fantasies. I do know that I'm a masochist. "

Gil interrupted. "You mean one of those guys who likes pain?"

I nodded. "That's right, but I don't crave physical pain."

"What other kind is there?"

I smiled, "Mental pain, humiliation. It's absolute torture for me to have to sit here and watch the woman I love cuddled up to you with her arm around your shoulders."

Brenda sat up and took her arm off of Gil's shoulder.

I smiled at her. "It's okay. Please put your arm around him again. Seeing you dote on your lover is painful, but it's also wildly erotic for me."

I looked at Gil and shrugged. "Some guys like to be whipped. I like being humiliated by my wife."

Brenda smiled at me and snuggled up to her lover again.

I took a deep breath. "There it is in a nutshell. I‘m a masochist. I crave mental pain and humiliation. What can possibly be more humiliating in our culture than having your wife openly sleep with other men." I paused and smiled. "Especially if she refuses to give me that same pleasure."

Gil looked at Brenda. "You're going to let me fuck you, but you aren't going to let him fuck you?"

Brenda smiled and slowly shook her head. "That's right baby. It's part of his torture. Isn‘t that hot."

I grinned. "Gil you can't possibly imagine how excited I get when I hear her say that."

He looked at both of us. "This is amazing."

I shrugged. "Gil I don't really understand any of this. The explanations you just heard are my feeble attempts at trying to understand it myself. It may just be best to leave it in very simple terms. I really get excited by the fact that Brenda is choosing to dominate me. I love being submissive to her. I love the fact that she is going to openly cuckold me. Finally, humiliation in all forms is as erotic to me as getting your cock sucked is to you."

I stood up. "I do not make any apologies to anyone. I am what I am. Judge me if you so choose, but the fact is that the meaner you are to me the better I like it. Brenda and I aren't hurting anyone. Were both consenting adults. Some people like to be whipped. Some people like to have sex with people of the same gender. Some people like to use handcuffs when they make love. Brenda and I both want her to enjoy the freedom to openly sleep with other men and do it in a manner that is totally humiliating to me.


Now Brenda intervened. "Gil I want this as much as Bobbi does. I learned about Bobbi's fantasies several days ago. Since then we have had an ongoing discussion about this. As part of these discussions Bobbi and I have played several sex games in which I dominated and humiliated him. " She looked at Gil. "I enjoyed those games. I enjoyed them a lot. I am learning that I love dominating Bobbi and I am beginning to discover that I have a significant sadistic streak in me."

Brenda got up and walked over to me. She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me out of my chair. When I was standing she slapped me hard across my face and said, "Get down on your knees pussy boy."

I immediately fell to my knees.

"Kiss my feet."

As I started to kiss and lick my wife's toes she turned to her lover. "Gil that gets me really excited." Brenda reached down and gently pulled me to my feet. "Bobbi, how did you feel about what I just did."

I laughed. It was an excited laugh. "Brenda I loved it."

She turned to Gil. "Don't get me wrong. I love my husband every bit as much as you love your wife. Bobbi is the center of my universe. I would never leave him and I would never do anything that would really hurt him or cause him lasting pain." Brenda smiled, "But I do want to play games where I get to hurt him and he wants me to play those games. Were just having fun, they're only games. Were not hurting anyone."

She turned to Gil. "This is the price for returning to our old relationship. If you want me, Bobbi must be included in our games. Don't worry, he won't touch you, he's not gay."

Brenda looked at me. "Bobbi take your pants and shirt off."

As I undressed, Brenda continued. "One of the ways that I humiliate him is to feminize him."

I pulled my trousers down.

Gil started laughing when he saw my panties and nylons.

"I make him dress this way because it's humiliating for him. He doesn't dress this way because he is gay."

"Shit, I do not believe this."

Brenda started speaking very softly, "Believe it Gil." She put her hand on his crotch. "Its easy, just let yourself go. I'll take the lead." She was massaging his cock now. "All you have to do is let the dominant male side of you grow." She grabbed his erection through his pants and started squeezing it. "You'll get your first reward tonight. I promise to give you the very best sucking and fucking that you have ever had."

She turned to me. "Bobbi, pull your panties down. Show Master Gil your pathetic little clittie."

I did as I was told.

Gil looked at my tiny penis and started to laugh. "Shit baby, that's the smallest dick I've ever seen."

Brenda kept rubbing Gils crotch. His huge cock was making a tent in the front of his trousers. "That's the spirit sweetheart. Laugh all you want. You get to do anything you want. While you're here you are the master of this house. Bobbi is our slave."

Brenda started unzipping her lover's pants. "Remember, he not only has a tiny cocklet, he also suffers from premature ejaculation. The moment I touch his dick, he cums. I haven't had a proper fuck since I got married. Just look at that pathetic little worm he calls a cock. Baby that's all I've had to play with for the past three years. Can you imagine how good I am going to be to you tonight? You can have me any way you want me and you can have me all night long."

Gil took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm in. What do you want me to do."

"Just help me play with little dick here for about an hour. When were done, I'll take you down the hall to the master bedroom. We‘ll close the door behind us and spend the rest of the night privately enjoying each other just like we used to.

Gil looked at me. "Bobbi please remember, were just playing a game. None of its for real."

"I smiled, "I understand Gil. Brenda and I have the same understanding."

Brenda pulled Gil to her and gave him a big kiss. "So stud, do you think little wimp boy gets to drink with us anymore?"

He laughed. "Hell no."

Brenda looked at me and said, "Okay sissyboy, I think you had better get rid to the wine pronto and you need a more appropriate outfit. Go change into your pink baby doll nightie, pink crotchless panties, some pink nylons and those cute slippers I bought you with the puff balls on the toes."

As I turned to leave Brenda called after me, "And don't forget to bring my lover another beer."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers