Brenda and Connie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look I live in a dorm near here. Would you like to come up to my room? I can offer you some bourbon."

"OK" replied Tom sounding as bored as he could possibly be. They left the bar heading towards Brenda and Connie's room but Tom made no effort to take a hold of Brenda's hand.

"Jeepers" thought Brenda, "he is acting like he is going to his funeral instead to taking part in a presumed desirable activity. He sure is trying his best to take away all joy out of my first fuck."

Now ostensibly the university dorms have rules against girls having male visitors (and vice versa for that matter) in the late hour but this rule is flagrantly ignored. Consequently Brenda had no fear that she would be prevented from getting Tom into her room. In fact she was hoping that some of the girls of the dorm would be around to witness that "ugly" Brenda was able to snag a decent looking man.

As soon as the door of Brenda's room was closed between them Tom wasted no time in getting down to the business at hand. Tom immediately said: "All right shit face let's not fuck around --On your knees cunt face and suck my cock"

Taken aback by this gross vulgarity Brenda exclaimed:

"Goodness what a romantic"

"Shut up fuck face" retorted Tom; "Just get your lips on my cock pronto."

Brenda grabbed a pillow from her bed to cushion her knees from the hardness of the tiled floor.

"Do you want to see my tits?" asked Brenda.

"Quit stalling and start sucking my cock shit face" was the only reply.

"Well I guess he is not in love with me," ruminated Brenda to herself.

Once on her knees she grabbed Tom's available cock as he had already dropped his pants and shorts. Although Tom's nasty behavior was off putting tending to dampen any joy, nevertheless Brenda sighed at her first touch of his cock. Say what you will of the deficiencies in Tom's character, he certainly possessed a magnificent cock and Brenda sure appreciated it.

By her previous viewing of pornography on the internet, Brenda was aware of variety in male appendages and Tom's certainly ranked highly. But more importantly Tom's cock was real in Brenda's hand whereas the cocks in pornography were just pictures.

Brenda almost reverently touched and started gingerly stroking Tom's manhood. Once Brenda had Tom's foreskin pulled back she adoringly took Tom's tip into her mouth. Then Brenda commenced a slow and tantalizing blow job. The way Brenda mouthed Tom's cock it was like she was worshipping it. So good did Tom's cock feel in her mouth that she was almost able to block out Tom's vile ranting.

Aroused by Brenda's sucking, Tom uttered the following:

"Yah bitch suck it good. Yes cunt face you like my cock don't you? Suck my cock good fuck face..."and so on with constant similar phrases.

"Whatever floats your boat" was Brenda's re-action to hearing those foul words. Brenda was determined not to have the pleasure of having her first cock be spoiled by Tom's crude words. So she concentrated fully on sucking Tom's cock and enjoying its taste.

Soon though, Tom's sperm exploded from his cock quickly filling up Brenda's mouth. In so doing, Tom screamed out:

"I'm cumin' bitch! Swallow that cum shit face! Goble it all up cunt face! Don't you dare spill a drop fuck face! " Tom needed not to have worried on the last point as Brenda having waited so long for her first sex was not about to waste any precious male bodily fluids. Brenda was dedicated to savor every aspect of her first sex (with a man) and that included enjoying all tastes and smells.

As Tom's cock wilted and slid out of Brenda's mouth, Tom pulled up his shorts and pants and said:

"Thanks for the blow job shit face. I'm outta here."

"Wait don't you want to fuck me" asked Brenda bewildered and dumbfounded.

"Do you have any protection?" asked Tom.

"Ah...er...well no" sheepishly replied Brenda. Darn why did I not think of that flashed through Brenda's mind.

"I suspected as much. Well I have no condoms on me" retorted Tom and went on to say: "I don't want to take the chance of getting you pregnant and I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for bringing in an ugly child to this world"

So saying Tom unceremoniously exited the room. "But" wailed Brenda, "my face is ugly because of an accident not because of heredity. I can produce beautiful children I know I can."

These weeping words were not heard by Tom as he had made a quick exit since a blow job was all that he was interested in. Brenda's scarred face prevented him from harboring any true sexual desire for her.

Brenda started sobbing loudly in her frustration. She realized her first sexual encounter with a man was now already over and she had not removed even one item of clothing. Her magnificent boobs, her splendid cunt and her perfect ass were of no avail.

"Gads!" Brenda bitterly thought, "It's not even midnight. Well at least I don't have to worry about Connie's deadline.

12