Brenda and Connie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pungent odor of her urine and its bitter taste would normally have revolted him. But his mind was in a focused sexual zone. This bizarre and kinky sexual play simply excited him and induced him to explore beyond his usual sexual inhibitions. Consequently he eagerly and enthusiastically was drinking her piss and reveling in her smells.

As she was continuing to pee on him, he became aroused such that some pre cum had leaked. During the course of her peeing she had altered her positions. She eventually lowered her body and allowed her back to rest on his body. This enabled her to free her hands and she reached back with one hand to grasp his cock. As she rubbed her thumb over his cockhead she discerned his seepage. She sported a wicked smile as she finished peeing and said:

"My! My! You did seem to enjoy, Harry."

She turned over and quickly had his cock in her mouth to slurp up his liquids. Her actions naturally got him into full arousal. She withdrew from his cock and said:

"Now Harry, I am the only one in this room that has not yet been peed upon. I hate to be left out of things. I know you must have a full bladder but I am afraid with this magnificent erection you might not be able to pee at this point."

"Oh don't you worry a bit. I am quite capable of peeing when stiff."

"Oh goody!"

And so Brenda got on her knees upright like Connie had previously done and said:

"Let your urine flow!"

Harry got up and opted to get completely naked as well. Then he faced the kneeling Brenda and holding his cock aimed at her awaiting face. Unfortunately nothing happened.

Now when Brenda had started peeing on Harry, Connie had released Bruce's cock from her mouth so she could better witness what she imagined was to be a very novel episode for those two. As she was watching she had simultaneously divested herself of her remaining wet clothes so she was naked. When Harry stalled in beginning to pee on Brenda, Connie took it upon herself to come to their aid and said:

"Wait Harry, I think I can be of assistance."

Connie, by now familiar with the layout of Bruce's kitchen, got out two bowls from the cupboard. She filled one with water from the tap and the other with ice cubes from the freezer of the refrigerator. She grabbed a chair and placed it beside Harry's free hand. She placed both bowls on the chair and directing his free hand to dip into the bowl of water instructed:

"Here Harry keep your fingers in the water and soon your urge to pee will overcome you."

Sure enough Connie's idea brought forth the expected result as Harry started peeing on Brenda's face. But Connie was not finished with her bags of tricks. She picked up an ice cube in each hand. She kneeled down behind Harry and traced an ice cube along the crack of his ass. With her other hand she applied the ice cube on his sac and balls. Her actions prevented his stream from flowing steadily. Instead his urine spurted out intermittently prolonging the activity.

Harry was in an agony of competing pleasures. There was the relief for emptying his bladder but that pleasure was somewhat diminished by the unevenness of his release. Likewise Connie's applications of ice cubes on his body produced exquisite pleasures at the same time as annoying irritants. But there was the ultimate pleasure of watching Brenda playing with his urine.

Brenda had her mouth open throughout to catch his urine stream. Once her mouth was sufficiently filled with his piss, she tilted her head further back. After gargling his piss momentarily, she forced it out of her mouth to squirt upwards and then to fall back on her face like a mini waterfall. When Harry finally finished peeing, Brenda was thoroughly wet just as if she had emerged from a normal shower. Brenda was absolutely delighted from her golden shower and she tried to verbalize her pleasure:

"Oh wow! That was a trip! I never thought peeing could be so much fun."

Connie having ceased her ice cube treatment on Harry's body laughed and observed:

"You know Brenda we seem to be perfectly compatible and destined to a symbiotic relationship with each other. We each lost our virginity to guys with unbelievably tiny male organs. We have acquired football studs who were each drafted by the NFL in the same year within the first five picks. And now as we have become engaged we each celebrated by indulging in water sports."

"Are you confessing that when Bruce presented you with your engagement ring that you celebrated by peeing on each other."

"That's exactly what I am saying."

"Well I guess peeing on each other is OK and some fun to be sure but I am ready for the real thing."

"Me too."

With that Brenda and Connie having briefly dried themselves with an available tea towel trooped to Bruce's bedroom. They each climbed on the bed to lay flat on their back with their heads on a pillow. They each lifted their legs and folded them back. They each hooked their heels under the top rail of the wrought iron headboard. Facing the bed Brenda was on the right and Connie was on the left. Rather then being completely separated Brenda positioned her left leg underneath Connie's right leg so that those two legs made an "X" cross in the middle of the bed. With such placement the girls' rumps were sufficiently exposed to allow easy access to either the asshole or the cunt. As they were ready Connie speaking for Brenda as well invited:

"OK boys come and get it. You can fuck whichever girl you want. You can put your cock in whichever hole you want. You can switch whenever you want. All Brenda and I ask is that you do not stop until we start singing."

The site of Brenda and Connie with their legs bent back & interlocked and secured under the rail exposing their genitalia provocatively was an absolute turn on. The boys did not need any more invitation than that, as they climbed onto the bed. For variety but sticking to an undeclared protocol, Bruce started vaginally fucking Brenda whereas Harry was sticking his cock into Connie's cunt. After awhile the boys did switch to stick their cocks in the girls' ass holes. They also finally switched to fucking their own girl. Meanwhile as they were being fucked the girls faced each other smilingly. After they embraced they started kissing each other and continued kissing each other while being fucked.

Despite their previous alcohol consumption that night, both Harry and Bruce were able to produce very stiff erections but then again they were also able to fuck for a long time without spilling their cum. So they pleasured their ladies sufficiently such that they achieved their orgasms rather quickly. However because the girls were in the midst of passionate kissing when they reached their initial climaxes, the boys continued fucking oblivious of their female partner's already having achieved bliss. The girls did not protest the continuation of the application of friction in their nether regions, but once the guys switched partners, they could no longer maintain a passive emotional state. Once the guys did start spilling their sperm each girl was orgasming for the third time. And the third time was definitely a charm as each girl screamed as loudly as their lungs were capable of.

Every participant was thoroughly drained and exhausted from this sexual encounter. They fell asleep without any further dalliance. The ladies though having experienced three orgasms each fell asleep fully satisfied and sated but knowing in the back of their minds they owed their male partners a compliment for the elongated non stop intercourse.

Harry was the first to wake up around 11:00 am. With typical male angst he was anxious not to delay in starting the road trip. He awoke Brenda and the two of them got dressed to leave for his apartment. Since Connie and Bruce were privy to Harry's plans for the day and ensuing week, Harry did not feel compelled to wake them up to say any farewells since they would remain in touch throughout the summer at least prior to entering the pre-season training practices and games. When they arrived at Harry's apartment which was only a twenty minute walk away, they proceeded to effect departure.

Knowing that they would be drinking, Harry had left the Hummer at the apartment ready for the trip. To facilitate a quick getaway, Brenda had packed two suitcases and brought them to his apartment before leaving for the draft, on the previous day. So naturally they loaded them to the vehicle together with his previously packed luggage.

Brenda's birthday was on the next Saturday and that is why she wanted Harry to stay at her parents' home after he returned her. Her parents were giving a party to celebrate not only her birthday but the successful completion of her first year at MSU. Brenda had advised her parents that she was bringing home a boyfriend as a guest. Brenda mused that her parents would not be surprised when she was to introduce Harry as her fiancée since one only introduces serious love interests for a stay at one's parents' home. So the party should be a triple celebration.

Linda had promised to forgo a weekend with Walter to attend Brenda's birthday party. Brenda was looking forward to seeing Linda's surprised happy face when she introduced Harry as her fiancée. She had packed up the rest of her belongings and Linda had agreed to pick them up on the following Friday as she was traveling to their parents' home for the party. During the previous evening, Brenda had extracted a promise from Connie not to say anything to Linda about the engagement when she saw her. So Brenda had everything under control to spend the spring/summer break at her parents' home.

Having placed her suitcases in the Hummer, Brenda had her traveling clothes laid out. She would be also taking along the clothes she had worn and she was glad she had the presence of mind to get naked before allowing Harry to pee on her. She could just imagine her embarrassment if she had to explain to her future mother-in-law why her blouse seemed to smell of and be stained of urine.

As Harry and Brenda got undressed to shower, they could not resist in indulging in a "quickie" on his bed. The "quickie" certainly delayed their departure but Harry would not begrudge this interruption. He was discovering that he was totally addicted to fucking Brenda and could not get enough of her. They did shower after their "quickie" and dropped by a nearby McDonald's for some burgers and fries. Finally they were on the road by 1:30 in the afternoon.

Because of the location of Lansing and the area of Lake Erie, it was quicker and shorter to cut across Canada to travel to Buffalo. Accordingly Harry took I-69 to get to Port Huron to cross the border. Once in Canada the first three freeways they were to drive on were numbered curiously enough; the 402, the 401 and then the 403. After the 403 the next freeway they would be on which got them back to the United States was not numbered but instead was named the Queen Elizabeth Way or better know as the QEW. As a native of Buffalo, Harry was able to inform Brenda that this freeway, which went from Buffalo to Toronto, was named not after the present Queen but her mother. When on the QEW they would drive by Niagara Falls, and Harry promised they would visit there for a day or two during the week. Brenda was pleased as she had never been to this famed tourist attraction, despite having lived relatively close to it.

At the beginning of the journey Brenda felt the need to clarify their engagement situation so she started a conversation with:

"Well Harry, as you have now totally sobered up, I want to verify that we are truly engaged. I just want to make sure it was not a drunken gesture on your part nor heaven forbid really a ploy to enable you to fuck me while we are at your parents' home."

"Of course we are engaged. After all, I did buy the ring when I was sober and of sound mind. I might add that the price of the ring was not insignificant. Don't tell me you are having second thoughts?"

"No absolutely not. Why Harry you must know that you are beyond anything I could have ever expected in my wildest, desirous dreams and hopes. I can't believe my good fortune. But that is my point. You are now actually famous and more importantly very rich. You will be inundated by gorgeous woman wanting a piece of you. Are you sure you want to settle for little old me?"

"First of all, you are not little and you definitely are not old."

"Please Harry be serious. You know what I mean."

"OK Brenda I just could not resist. Look ever since my junior year in high school I have been besieged by good looking females wanting to fuck me. You remember Sherry Lynn, well she was typical; empty headed but vain at the same time. I do not expect that as I have become a professional football player that the caliber of such women would change as they seem to elbow out genuine women from pursuing me. Admittedly fucking them is better than masturbation but as you say they just are substitutes for the real thing. You are the real thing Brenda."

"Oh you sweet talker; you sure know how to turn a girl's head."

Harry decided to lighten the moment by teasing:

"Mind you, your friend Connie is the real thing as well. But she does seem smitten with Bruce so I guess I am not in the picture there."

Brenda also wishing to lighten the mood, so she feigned mock anger and punched Harry in the arm saying:

"Ha! In your dreams brute! Certainly Connie doesn't mind fucking you, but Bruce is her MAN. So you fucking her won't change that."

"No and by the same token you fucking Bruce doesn't change the fact that you are my WOMAN."

"At the risk of repeating myself, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl. My pussy sure is getting wet just from hearing your words. Heaven help me if you back it up with just a grope of my body."

"You know Brenda that I am driving and smutty talk like that will make me lose my concentration. You don't want us to crash now do you?"

"Oh pish posh! One would think that a man as experienced as you are in sex could withstand a little sexual banter and flirtation."

"A little sexual banter! Flirtation is that what you call it? My cock is so hard that it has become painful because of the tightness of my jeans. It is all I can do to keep my eyes on the road. So I really need you to tone down your temptations or I will go out of my mind"

"Really? You don't say? I have to check this out."

And with these words Brenda moved as close to him as physically possible. She saucily placed her hand on the obvious outline of his cock, gripped it and stroked it. With a huge wicked smile she cooed in her huskiest sexiest voice:

"My! My! Oh my! I believe you are absolutely correct. I can sense your concentration on driving is absolutely being compromised and we do seem to be in great danger of crashing. Luckily though, I have a solution. Why don't you just pull over on to the shoulders out of the way of traffic. Then we can attend to your 'ahem' problem."

Harry had gritted his teeth but he complied with her suggestion. As he was pulling over she began undressing. When Harry brought the Hummer to a complete stop on the shoulder of the freeway, she was totally naked and said:

"I know my face can be off putting. Not a problem in darkness, but in broad daylight perhaps you might have cause to gag. So I have made it easy on you. As you can see you can have other things to look at besides. Especially you can feast your eyes on my boobs which I'm sure are OK. Alternatively you can munch on them if you like. Or just squeeze them, pinch them, touch them in any way; appropriately or inappropriately whatever. Our mission, remember, is to ensure that you can drive safely after this."

With that said Brenda scrambled to the back seats where there was more space and could provide a more comfortable setting to fuck. If Harry had not been aroused he would have laughed out loud at Brenda's impudent speech. Instead her words inflamed his passion more. He was too eager to fuck Brenda that all he did was lower his pants and briefs to his knee before he impaled her and she immediately wrapped her legs around his hips. Fortunately the Hummer was high above ground so that passengers in passing cars could not be sure what they were doing or why they were stopped. However this was not the case for the eighteen wheelers who as they approached could easily discern what Brenda and Harry were about. These drivers always tooted their noisy horns while passing by. Brenda invariably giggled at this but Harry had to fight to regain the strength of his erection as each toot was a distraction to his fucking.

Despite the distraction of the truckers' playful toots, Harry soon became oblivious to such outside interference as his sexual arousal overpowered him. While Harry was fucking Brenda they both mutually entered a higher level of sexual excitement. As a result both of them were grunting like animals in heat. Brenda intellectually knew she should be embarrassed by her primitive utterances but she was compelled to do so and nothing could prevent it. Harry for his part, although partially unnerved by the raw emotions of their coupling, knew that this type of sexual passion was rarely achievable. Certainly he had not experienced anything remotely similar in passion with any other female before Brenda- perhaps except for the foursomes with Connie but since Brenda was also involved that did not count. Thus Harry was in a sexual nirvana which he knew was a rare experience for most and so he was grateful.

With the onset of his ejaculation, Harry screamed in a fashion similar to the fictional Tarzan's jungle cry. Brenda would probably normally have been startled by such an animalistic noise from Harry but she was oblivious. Instead she had found herself in a fervently intense orgasm that caused her to shriek insane banalities at the top of her voice. As they calmed down from their climax they both thought that they were fortunate to be outdoors so that their noises did not disturb anyone. They also mused that once they established a permanent residence they would have to ensure that their bedroom would be sufficiently sound proofed. As Brenda was the first to recover her speech, she observed:

"Well I trust our just concluded activity has taken the edge off my previously provocative sexual banter and flirtation so that you can now resume driving safely. I might add that I-69 seems to be an appropriately named venue for our dalliance."

Harry snorted and replied:

"Gads Brenda you are something else. I am not sure about the what else but it is something. Perhaps though you should get dressed again as soon we will approach the border. We must not startle the Canadian border guards as I understand Canada is rather a staid country which might not be prepared to admit a femme fatal such as you."

"A femme fatal you say! Wow Harry I think; wait a minute, I know this is the most beautiful compliment anyone has ever bestowed on me. You sure know how to sweet talk me big boy. But you are right I have to behave if we are to successfully enter Canada. Mind you I would sorely be tempted to flash my tits to a border guard if he is handsome."

Harry laughed at Brenda's sense of humor and his attraction to her was further reinforced to the extent that he could not understand why he had waited so long to officially propose to her. Harry straightened himself out and took his seat to resume driving. Brenda crawled nakedly to her seat and then started dressing. She neglected to put on her panties and bra to facilitate further opportunities as they may arise during the continuation of the journey. They crossed the border without incident but as soon as they were on the 402 and some distance removed from the Canadian border town of Sarnia, Brenda started agitating for sex.

She unceremoniously reached over and unzipped Harry's fly to expose his cock. Then Brenda leaned down to commence a slow languorous blow job. Harry was able to drive safely about three miles but he was losing the ability to concentrate rapidly. There was no help for it but to turn on to the road's shoulders and come to a stop. Brenda was mildly peeved that she had been unsuccessful in inducing Harry to ejaculate in her mouth while he was driving but then getting fucked again on the road was sufficient compensation for such disappointment. Once the Hummer came to a full stop, Brenda crawled to the back but remained on her hands and knees, doggy style, after hiking her skirt to expose both nether holes. Brenda figured this way she was offering a choice for Harry as at this moment she did not care which hole he would care to penetrate. She instinctively knew that no matter how pleased Harry might be by her aggressive actions in commencing sexual play, nevertheless he would be uncomfortable if the result meant that he would be totally passive.