Brenda and Connie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry decided to sodomize here on the theory that the resultant copulation would inevitably cause Brenda significant soreness such that it would curb her desire for further sexual acts on this trip. Of course it was not that Harry had any aversion to the sex and it was not in his DNA or inclination to resist any sexual overtures by Brenda. Indeed these were the most exciting sexual experiences to date for him considering the public outdoor elements of their play. His reluctance had to be attributed to typical male ego. Most males when driving with their significant others would desire if not outright insist on being the sole driver; it is the manly thing to do. The drive from Lansing, Mi to Buffalo, NY was short enough to realistically drive exclusively but long enough that fatigue could easily overcome the driver if the trip was prolonged by significant interruptions.

When they left the McDonald's he was anticipating only stopping for refueling and visiting the restrooms while at the stations. That way they would arrive at his parents' home early enough to partake a supper in a usual manner with plenty of time to have a relaxing evening for his parents to get acquainted with Brenda. But these dalliances on the highway were significantly adding to the ETA.

The sodomy was particularly time consuming. Again the passing truckers tooted their air horns and there was even some horn honking from passing regular automobiles. Since Harry's posture was visible and coupled with the visibility of part of Brenda's back and head, most of the passing motorists suspected as to what was transpiring in the Hummer. These public acknowledgements retarded the onset of Harry's climax. On the other hand Brenda was wiggling her ass during his thrusting of her rectum which intensified his exquisite pleasure.

The build up in his sacs progressed solidly that when he finally climaxed he released a copious amount of sperm more than he ever thought possible.

As his cock started wilting the sperm in her anal canal facilitated the slippage of the cock out of her. Brenda had reached a very intense orgasm on her own but for some reason she was not very audible contrary to her usual reaction to a climax. The feel of his cock slipping out of her caused her to involuntarily emit a loud fart which was made louder by her unusual quietness. Not only that, but the fart had the strength to blow out some of his cum from her ass and which landed on the upholstery of the Hummer. Brenda turned a beet red in her embarrassment. However somewhat secure in his regard for her she still had the presence of mind to deflect the indelicacy of her farting by quipping:

"Wow Harry you sure were able to make my ass sing."

Harry burst out laughing at such an audacious remark. All he could reply though was a practical statement:

"Yes well once we arrive at home I will have to be on guard not to let my parents see this seat until I have the opportunity to thoroughly clean these stains."

Upon inspecting the new stains, Brenda replied:

"Oh I would not be overly worried. Since like most males you are not a neat freak of which I am sure your parents are aware, you can simply plead ignorance of having previously noticed these stains and so you have no knowledge how that might have come to appear."

As they resumed driving, it appeared that Harry was correct in his initial assessment of the consequences of sodomizing Brenda. Sure enough she appeared to be satiated with sex as their conversation revolved to mundane matters and she actually fell asleep in her seat. After the 402, they traveled on the 401. Their stint on the 401 was the shortest of the four Canadian freeways in their journey. Curiously enough though, the 401 was actually the longest freeway of the four since it traversed the entire length of the southern part of the Province of Ontario providing the link from Montreal to Detroit.

Once they entered the 403 from the 401, Brenda awoke from her nap. As she stretched her arms to work out the kinks she said:

"Oh wow Harry! I just had the sexiest dream I have ever had. I dreamt about your cock. At first I just saw only your cock; I knew it was yours. I am by now so familiar with the sight of your magnificent tool that I don't need to see the rest of you to recognize it. Your cock became aroused as I was watching it. The veins in your cock were bulging. I gently massaged your shaft as your magnificent manhood took on a purple hue. I pulled back your foreskin to reveal a glistening drop of your pre-cum situated on your hole. I stuck my tongue out to capture this drop and another one automatically appeared. I tongued it as well and your cock got even bigger while I was maintaining a firm hold of it. I then kissed the cute hole of your cock and sighed. Then I licked your cock head. I slurped up the moisture that kept happening on your cock head. I then took your cock head into my mouth- what else could I do I thought. Oh but did your cock head feel so good in my mouth. I sensed that I was producing more saliva which made it easier to take more of your cock into my mouth. Soon I had the entire length of your shaft in my mouth so that your pubic hair was tickling my nose. I giggled at that sensation but the pleasure of feel of your entire cock overwhelmed the slight irritant of your hair. I closed my eyes as I felt your cock throb in my mouth and in my throat...."

At this point, spurred by Brenda's evocative revelation of her dream, Harry found himself beyond any sentient control. There was no option but to turn on to the shoulders of the highway and come to a full stop. Once Harry turned off the ignition of the Hummer, he raised his trunk so he could lower his pants and briefs to his knees leaving his aroused cock fully accessible. Seeing this Brenda only said:

"Oh goody!" She then proceeded to turn her dream into reality.

After Brenda secured a full load of Harry's cum in her mouth she decided to have some fun. She gurgled and bubbled some of the cum out of her mouth. Then she whipped out her tongue and slipped the escaping cum back into her mouth. Then she swallowed his sperm all in one gulp and burped. She giggled and turning to Harry opened her mouth wide to display the disappearance of the results of the blow job. As she was closing her mouth, Brenda uttered:

"See Harry all gone. Thank you for making my dream come true."

Harry could only shake his head at Brenda's outrageous antics but of course such made her more endearing to him. He started the Hummer to resume their drive. This time Brenda's libido finally was fully satisfied and she was content. So they arrived at his parents' home without further interruptions but about two hours later than he had anticipated when he left Lansing.

The sexual activity throughout the trip coupled with the group sex of the night before caused Brenda to be completely content and she was purring by the trip's end. Her consequently ebullient spirit had the effect of making Harry's parents happily accept her as their future daughter-in-law notwithstanding her hideous face.