Brenda and Connie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he woke up that Saturday morning, he saw that that Bruce and Connie were also awake and were ....fucking! To his righteous dismay they looked so refreshed and were having sex with renewed vigor. They were enjoying it! Spencer definitely went over the edge. He was on a mission from God! He had to stop this. He had to stop it right now. So he grabbed his handgun and made sure it was fully loaded. Then he jumped into his car and headed towards Bruce's apartment.

Bruce's apartment had a direct outside entrance. When Spencer arrived he was able to enter Bruce's apartment without resistance since Bruce had inadvertently left his door unlocked. Spencer headed unerringly to the bedroom and kicked in the door. As he saw Bruce and Connie in the midst of coupling in the traditional missionary position he screamed:

"You fucking whore! You don't deserve to live..."

Bruce jumped turned around to face Spencer and shouted:

"What the fuck....."

Spencer shot Bruce dead; the bullet accurately struck Bruce right between his eyes. Bruce had had no chance. Connie screamed in terror. Spencer turned and shot Connie in the head.

Recognizing the horror he had inflicted and the enormity of his action, Spencer dropped his gun out of his hand. He involuntary collapsed to the floor and reverted to a fetal position. While holding his sides he started babbling like a child mumbling justifications for what he had done. That is how the police found him when they arrived on the scene. They quickly dispatched him to the jail. Connie was rushed to the Sparrow Hospital for emergency surgery.

Meanwhile at Lackawanna, N.Y. the suburb of Buffalo where Harry's parents lived, Brenda was having a great visit. Initially the Quinns were surprised by Brenda's appearance and her disfigured face. They had been used to seeing only gorgeous looking females in their son's company and they wondered why he would settle for such a pathetic looking girl. However Brenda's wit and charm soon won them over.

What sealed the deal for the senior Quinns was Brenda's intelligence. Although they had seen their son with some truly breath-taking beauties those beauties invariably all proved to be empty headed. They knew their son well enough that they knew he would not be happy with a stupid wife. Brenda on the other hand was no dummy and they could see she would prove to be an equal partner to their son. Each night the elder Quinns heard sexual sounds emanating from their son's bedroom despite the fact that his bedroom was in the basement whereas theirs was upstairs on the second floor. Rather than being annoyed or incensed, the Quinns only smiled as the noise was proof positive that their son was going to have a happy sex life with his bride to be. What else could a parent hope for his/her child beside financial success?

That Thursday, Harry took Brenda to Niagara Falls. She was to forever recall that day with the fondest memories. It without a doubt rated as her happiest day to date in her young life. The Quinns had obviously accepted her and she was pleased that she would not have future in-law problems. Harry treated her like he genuinely cherished her. As they meandered around the Canadian side of the Falls and mingling with other tourists, for the first time in her life Brenda felt normal and not a freak. She felt she was just another typical tourist who was accompanied by the man she loved. She felt that she was married. Hell in her mind on that day she was truly married. All she lacked was a marriage certificate to make it officially so but that would eventually happen so she was under no apprehension nor did it diminish her enjoyment of the day.

They had an excellent Italian meal in the downtown area close to the Falls. Harry booked then in a luxurious suite in the best hotel. The sex that night was phenomenal. Brenda felt so truly loved. She was at her most passionate level throughout that night's love making. Her passion was spurred by the gratitude she felt for Harry loving her. She grunted; she squealed; she screamed and she moaned. It was all she could do to emphasize her happiness and her contentment. Harry reacted in similar fashion that she no longer had any doubt that he loved her. When she woke up the next day to return to Lackawanna, she was all smiles; like the cat that swallowed the canary.

That Friday night the Quinns held a gala party to celebrate of course Harry's contract with the Cleveland Browns. But the party turned out to be in reality a celebration of Harry's engagement to Brenda. All of Harry's local friends, acquaintances and relatives came. Even Harry's high school flames were present but they did not give either Brenda or Harry a hard time. If anyone thought ill of Brenda's visage they were too polite to betray such ignoble sentiments. Consequently Brenda was overjoyed. Her future seemed assured.

She had no apprehension of introducing Harry to her family. She knew he would be impressed by her parents and he should have no qualms with meeting the rest of her relatives, friends and acquaintances. Now her parents were planning only to celebrate her 19th birthday. However obviously aware that Connie and Linda would meet that afternoon, she suspected Connie would spill the beans to Linda about her engagement never mind the promise. That would mean Linda would inform her parents and her parents might convert her birthday party to a gala event like the Quinns' fete. Even if that was to be the case she was up for it. After leading a mundane life punctuated by people avoiding her because of her scarred face, going through two days where people were continuously congratulating her for her good fortune was a tonic.

Brenda and Harry did not get to bed until after 2:00 AM; so lively was that party that Friday night. So Harry did not get on the road until about 11:00 AM. When they got into the Hummer to leave, the ever eagle eyed Brenda spotted that Harry had loaded an originally wrapped what appeared to be a coat, obviously newly purchased which had not been part of their luggage. When Brenda inquired, Harry hemmed and hawed and indicated he will let her know more about it when they got to her parents' home. She then thought no more about it.

Their return trip this time, as they were going to metro Detroit and not to Lansing, was confined to remaining in the United States. Thus the itinerary was I-90 connecting with I-80 to I-75 and finishing with I-94 to Grosse Pointe. As Brenda was totally wiped out from the previous two days activities, she was not as frisky as the initial road trip from Lansing. Consequently there was no hanky panky as Brenda remained subdued throughout the trip. She actually did not converse much as they simply listened to the music playing on the vehicle's CD player.

When they were travelling through Toledo, Ohio, Brenda lay her head down on Harry's lap to take a nap. She previously had given directions to Harry as to how to get to her parents' home from I-94 so she was not particularly concerned when she closed her eyes. She was asleep and snoring when they entered Michigan.

When Brenda woke up, she saw her sister Linda sitting on a chair staring at here. She also saw their mother sitting in another chair. Then it came to Brenda's realization that she was in a hospital room; it turned out to be the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.

She was to learn that she had awakened from a coma lasting exactly two weeks. She was injured in a motor vehicle collision, where Harry's Hummer was smashed by a semi. Harry was killed instantly and Brenda was rendered unconscious and in a coma for two weeks as result of her sustained head injuries.

Brenda was also to learn that Connie emerged from a coma as well that same day almost within the same hour but she was in a Lansing hospital. Connie sustained head injuries as a result of a near fatal shooting by her deranged admirer. Alas Bruce was killed in that shooting.

Both Brenda and Connie as they became cognizant of each other's misfortune, could not help but wonder at their coincidental symbiotic relationship.