Brenda and Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt before her, panting, exhausted and wet, she put her high heeled pumps back on to her bare feet, put her pantyhose into her purse, and bent over until her face was close to mine.

"That was very good, Eddie. But I'm afraid I'm too tired to work any more tonight. Thanks for a very nice evening. You might want to straighten up in here before you go back to your hotel tonight." Brenda took my chin in her hand and turned my face to kiss me gently on the cheek, then she strode out of the office, through the outer office, and down the hall.

As I watched her hips swaying under her tight skirt as she walked away, I realized I had fallen in love.

The next day, Brenda came to work without her engagement ring. We worked all day without saying anything about what had happened the night before. That evening, after everyone else had left the building; she sat down in the big blue leather chair and pointed to the ground in front of her. Without a word I sank to my knees. She kicked off her shoes and put her stocking covered toes in my mouth. She lifted her skirt and slid her fingers under the waistband of her sheer-to-waist black pantyhose. I watched as she diddled herself to several loud shuddering orgasms while I worshipped her feet.

When Brenda had enough, she lowered her feet into my lap and pressed my crotch with her toes. In a matter of moments I ejaculated into my pants. Brenda put her shoes back on, kissed me on the cheek, and said good night.

Two weeks later, after we repeated this scene with minor variations every night, Brenda took my face in her hand to give me her goodnight kiss, and I intercepted it to put a large diamond engagement ring on her finger. She leaned forward and said, "Yes, Eddie, that would be nice. Goodnight." Then she walked away.

We were married in a small private ceremony a couple of months later. In the five years we have been together, my tongue has explored and excited every inch of her perfect body on a nightly basis. My cock has been in her pussy exactly twice, for perhaps a minute each time, before she pushed me back to my knees to finish her off the way she requires, and then she finished me off in her traditional manner with her perfect feet. My cock has never been anywhere near her mouth, even accidently, and though I've had my tongue in her ass on a regular basis, she won't allow penetration of that pristine orifice with anything at all...cock, finger or toy. In all this time, I've been perfectly happy with our marriage and our sex life, and I think she has too.

As I sat in the comptroller's outer office reminiscing about the way that Brenda and I started our relationship, and getting a bit of an erection, I was brought to my senses by the comptroller's secretary. "Mr. Tompkins...Mr. Tompkins...." Her voice had the exasperation of someone who had been trying to get my attention for some time.

I turned toward her, "Yes, Ms. Cooper?"

"Mr. Creed will see you now."

"Any idea what this is all about, Ms. Cooper? My wife and I are going on a getaway this weekend."

"No idea, Mr. Tompkins. I'm sure your plans won't be held up too long, though...Mr. Creed doesn't like to work on the weekend, and it's after five o'clock already." She smiled reassuringly as I went into the comptroller's office and (for the second time in this same exact location) my life changed forever. But that's another story.

12