All Comments on 'Brenda & Ian Ch. 01'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Probably the best story I have read.It moved even a non sentimental male Yorkshire heart .Beautifly written by a master wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful but a tad long

Reading that story was amazing it made my heart soar. The love between the characters was so tangible so real. Although i would like to point out that many readers may not be willing to reach the end of the story due to the number of pages involved. I would be tempted to suggest that this incredibley well written piece be moved to the novels and novellas section of the site. Otherwise top marks a masterful piece worthy of publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damn!!!

tony, that was THE best i've read in a long time. great!! absolutley great!! i can't wait for chapter 2

poohbear78poohbear78over 19 years ago
Where is chapter 2

I can not wait til chapter 2. I just love this story.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Very well crafted and well written

Keep up the good work, I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well Written!

It is such a pleasure to read a story without the rediculous amount of sex all the time. You have done a great job of building to the sex with sincere personal feelings that are part of REAL life. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Riveting!

I had no choice but to read all ten chapters once I started and I have to admit this. I don't usually read incest stories but this one touched my heart. I am looking forward to the next chapter where they deal with their families and I have to admit I'm intrigued to find out just why his mother and her father were no longer speaking. In all, this is absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Toching

This story was truely touching. I don't normally read stories this long but once I started reading it i couldn't stop. The connection two Brenda and Ian was truly special. I am looking forward to reading part 2 to this story and hope like everyone else who has read this that you do write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Every comment before mine is on the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for creating such a work of art

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No words to say how much I enjoyed it....

What?

If you only LOVE the way you create stories...

Someone should be very, VERY GLAD!!!

:0)

Thank you.

Carlo

from Milano, Italy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tearjerker?

The last thing I would have expected at this site is a tearjerker. By about the 4th installment I realized that no sex was likely to happen until the end, and after the meeting in Roger's office I guessed that she was adopted. But you wrote it so beautifully and made it move so nicely that I read it all anyhow. I much prefer the stories in which the participants treat each other with love and respect, and this one certainly measured up. Like some other readers, though, I prefer stories that are not so long. I guess it comes from being an American; we always want instant gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Great

What's a good and sensitive writer like you doing in a place like this?

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Marvelous...

I read a comment about your story and felt I must read it. Incest is not something I usually open but this story is exceptional. Bravo on a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best

I can honestly say that this set of evolving story is by far the best I've ever read. This authur is extreemly talented, and I thank "Tony155" for providing us with a story such as this.

Jenny6969Jenny6969over 19 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this touching story. It truely defines what love is in its purest form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't get any better!

Great story. Had me stroking my clit at the very end. My nipples couldnt be any harder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!

This work takes one through the complete range of human emotions almost seamlessly. The best I've read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
whatever.

The story was cute, But I didn't come to this site to read cute stories. I wanted to read about sex. It took to fucking long for them to do it. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding, REAL Literature

Your writing is excellent, the storyline was great. This is by far my absolute favorite story I have read on this site.

Although it was not as sexual as most stories I've read here, it was so well written, so tender and pleasing a story, I didn't miss the sex at all. The anticipation of sex was so well set forth, it was better than the actual act, as is often the case in real life.

Bravo, I plan to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's Very Special, It's called LOVE. Thank You

Really nice, love first, followed by Sex. That's the way life should be. Very satifying. Reminds me of my life. We went back to Cleveland last year to bury my wife's mother and the funeral and Catholic church were so similar. We have loved each other for 43 years of our married life, just as Brenda and Ian, feeling so close even when in the midst of family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb

What a beautiful story. Extremely well written. One of the best if not the best Ive read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good

I really liked how this was worked.I would see more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Fantastic story. I didn't want to stop reading!

togitctogitcover 18 years ago
Worth every page

When I saw this was ten pages I was a bit worried but this was amazing. The slow build was worth every moment and the ending was perfect.

Great characters, flowing story, and it felt real. Loved it.

taikutsunataikutsunaover 18 years ago
Nice

Well written well thought out. Quite a familiar style. I am glad another author is adding sex to stories and not stories to sex. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
whatever's comment

What a jagoff this guy is. Reads ten pages of an incredibly well-written story and bitches that they didn't fuck quick enough. Why read? Just go watch a mindless porno, impatient prick.

'Better luck next time'? The writer nailed it this time. Don't insult the guy's work just because it didn't get you off quick enough. 'whatever', what a numb nut.

GodBlessTexasGodBlessTexasover 18 years ago
Powerful

This story is just fantastic. I usually shy away from stories longer than 4 or 5 pages just because of how long it takes to read them, but I am SO glad I stuck it out on this one. The development of the characters' emotions is very impressive - intentional and natural yet not too slow as to keep the story from moving along. I loved the foreshadowing, and I think it is what kept me intrigued enough to finish reading and confirm that the conclusion was indeed what was hinted at so disguisedly. Very well done; I can't wait to read the 2nd chapter!

chomerchomerabout 18 years ago
tony 155 another great read!

tony:again you have fullfilled my quest for reading great writing feats,it was subliminally sexy all the way through and in the final chapter of brenda &ian1 they consumated their love,am looking foreward to the other stories of them . thanks from homer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well presented, and has an excellent flow from one scene to the other in true-to-life form, meaning well thought out. My only criticism of the piece would be the redundancy of the "cousin issue" between Brenda and Ian in their spoken conversations. It's more likely that as the two grew closer there'd be a little less reiteration of the relationship as it was, and more of the lover-fantasy type talk between them, but your writing as it is doesn't overkill the point.

I also particularly liked Brenda's bathtub orgasm leading up to the real event, as opposed to scripting Ian as surfing the Net for some porn to get himself off. This is a nice and realistic twist--that the normally fuck-her-at-all-costs male persona didn't manifest itself here, and in fact it was the female who first allowed herself a self-induced release. Befitting that was the fact that their roles going forward seem to place her as the more dominant personality in their relationship.

Great read--keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No Comparison is the only word

I dont go through the long stories at one go, but I was so bound by it that I forgot I was feeling sleepy when I started to read it. And now, its 4 in the morning when I am writing this. It is THE BEST that I have come across. One thing that I have to say is, "I am not going to forget this for long".

Excellent will be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Of the best

A true Love story you are postingon the wrong sights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

I normally don't read long stories, but just the first few paragraphs through and I was hooked. this is without a doubt one of the best things i've ever read. period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't Ever Stop!

Writing! Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing...Again.

I thought it was amazing just like all your other stories. I especially loved the the way you potrayed the main characters' conflicting emotions. Just a note in a lot of cultures its normal for first cousins to marry.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
A Really Beautiful Tale

Although not truly an incest tale, this was still a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciate your having written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First Cousins

I always had the hots for my 1st cousin Jill. I believe it was reciprocal. She went her own way and married and lives in England.

I was 35 before I found out I was adopted.

My parents even warned me off a first cousin relationship!!

I don't know what your inspiration was for this story but you have rekindled a fire that I thought was dead. It's almost real life for this little black duck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
INCREDIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!

I cried 3 times absolutely amazing cant wait for more just like it this is what an incest story should be without question

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful story...

I have to admit, your story had me crying, as well. Had me wondering the whole time what the Uncle was going to reveal to her. The adoption aspect of it didn't even cross my mind. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank you

This is the most beautiful story I've read on Literotica. It wasn't about the sex scene; it was about the romance and the drama before it, and thats what makes the difference between literature and pornography (not that there's anything wrong with porn).

cfnmguycfnmguyover 15 years ago
My GOD!!!! I should have been so lucky......

I may be a "guy" but I'm such a sucker for a real love story. Thanks!! I can't believe there are more chapters to come. I've got to get something else done besides sit here & read your---- no OUR stories. I feel we all have part ownership of you & your wonderful writing. hmmmm, I wonder if there is any 1st hand knowledge? I haven't read your bio yet to see if you've mentioned it.

CONFESSION: I married my cousin, 1st cousin once removed?? as my second wife. It didn't last because of religion issues but we were so good for each other & our family...note singular, was cautious but behind us & participated in the wedding. To her I say Christy Rene', I'll always love you.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Kissing Cousins

Finally we get to some HOT SEX, but the main thrust of the story is a beautiful romance developing over the years. (Crass horndogs will be tantalized almost to death.) We go from two kids playing and teasing each other -- through young-adult virginal flirtations and kidding around -- to powerfully intense love and devotion catalyzed both by tragedy in which he must be her rock of salvation and by deep affection which irresistably draws them to mate. I LOVE IT!! Rack up a 10-star rating. Now excuse me: I have to read part 2.

Gary13Gary13about 15 years ago
It's very telling

for an author to have not written a lot of stories, but to have won two awards.

This story is simply wonderful, I can't wait to read future chapters - and the rest of your submissions.

Thank you for a job well done. Please let me know when your book is published. I want an autographed copy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great love story!

I'm a guy who also enjoys a good love story. A lot of the stories I read here are just for sexual enjoyment and I sometimes blow past the story line and look for the good part. But not this time. It made me a little misty eyed too in the early part. I am looking forward to reading the other installments now, and hoping for the very best for Brenda and Ian.

jlewis5150jlewis5150over 14 years ago
Outstanding

I actually called in sick last minute for a class I was supposed to teach cause I didn't want to stop half way through. Going on to the next chapter now and can't wait to find out what happens next.

David48David48about 14 years ago
Second read

This is my life you have just told...only she died not long after our first time together...A car accident ironically...She and her sister...killed by a drunk driver three days before Christmas 1968...Yours is a sweet story...A love story for sure...Nice job...

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
great job

There's only one thing i can say about this story INCREDIBLE. If i could i'd give you a hundred out of five. Just INCREDIBLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding Story

I can't believe I cried like a baby reading your story. Very moving! Well done.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 13 years ago
Superb

I have read this one a couple of times and every time I read it i cry like a baby. The emotional rollercoaster and character development is great. Keep up the good work.

IAN_TIAN_Tover 13 years ago
Superb Story

Where to start? Your story is so incredibly well written that I have been unable to stir away from my computer except for "comfort breaks". You have been able to spellbind me.

I loved your story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing.

I cried, and I wept when her parents died it was so sad. Such great writing. i was ad and happy at the same, time. Great suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

WOW! This has been the best literotica I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confusingly good

It is a story about the deaths of a girls parents, the funeral preparations and her journey to heal in wake of her tragedy.

What right does such a maudalin story have to be arousing? Probably one of the best stories I have read here, and 8/10ths of it is funeral preparations. I think that says a lot about the author, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unbelievable !!

I really dont know where to start.. I read at least a book a week, and this beats everything I have ever read. It contains everything.. Love, Drama, Suspense, Sorrow, Fear, Sadness, Tragedy.... I cant congratulate you any more.. a Brilliant piece of written work !

BluJBluJabout 13 years ago
Brutally Moving!

I was totally unprepared for the emotional onslaught, especially in this forum. Absolutely amazing! I almost ;) wish I hadn't read it, I was that deeply affected!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!

One of those "How are we going to handle this" novels with some really great twists....Tony is without a doubt the best writer on the site in this reader's opinion!! For sure enjoyed this one -- especially the way it ended....

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

That was a damn good story. It made me laugh, made me cry. It had the best of everything that a story needs to be great. I'm glad they can finally love each other the way they wanted to. 5***** toby9790.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
Where is the 6 stars?

I've read a lot of stories on this site and many of them are great but none come to the level of closeness these two characters feel for each other. Well done and I look forward to the other chapters.

KazuKazuover 12 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

This is such an amazing story so far. I'm so glad the author took the time to develop the story and characters and didn't rush into sex until the last page. Again, phenomenal writing so far.

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
AMAZING

Thumbs up to your excellent writing!

FuckinchicksFuckinchicksalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I read a lot of stories on this site but none have compared to yours. It wasn't all about sex, it was about 2 people over coming the struggle to love each other even through society's disapproval. Great story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This should honestly be under romance since they technically aren't related and they have pronounced their love for each other quite often. It really is a wonderful story and I'm so glad you didn't rush the sex. So much happened in this first chapter I am really wondering what could happen next besides the wedding and the family stuff. I reallllly hope their families understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Wonderful! You Put tears in My Eyes :)

Your writing is so witty and wonderful! You really conveyed an undying love and especially intense sexual tension. I loved this so much it was real love and in no way shallow! Thank You

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueover 11 years ago

Just lovely. I started tearing up since the start and I'm only just wiping them away now. A beautiful start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very touching.

There is nothing like a great love story....and this is it.

sammy_kindsammy_kindabout 11 years ago
So, so sweet

I cried reading this and think it's such a wonderfully, sweet story. Loved every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way to go Antonio

Very nicely done kid. All the excitement of a potential incest relationship and none of the guilt. You carried it off superbly. Good luck on your first novel as you sure have the talent and the sensitivity. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You know you have done something incredible when you both arouse a man AND make him cry...fantastic stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring Erotica

Had to read thru 10 pages to get to the sex. This wasn't erotic. This was a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sensitively written

i'm going to have to re-evaluate the ratings i give to stories from now on. all those stories i'd given 5 stars to now pale in comparison to this one. can't i give you 6 instead? well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best

I honestly think this is by far the best story I've read here. You should get this published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful read!

This was a tremendous love story! It ran the full range of emotions through the story, and I really appreciate that kind of a ride. Excellent work, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
24 out of 50

Only 24 states forbid first cousins to marry, that is hardly most

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

terrific

deJay_13deJay_13over 10 years ago
to: anon. 10/14/13

Our "anointed one", the muslim president of our once great nation says we have FIFTY SEVEN states and you want to quibble about 24 states allowing cousins to marry?

How many states allow queers to "marry" their weirdo "partners"? Is that more to be tolerated than cousins to marry?

Stop trying to demean a great writer for which you shouldn't even be allowed to read.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was great

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That was well written and highly enjoyable; thank you for the experince

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love the story so far! It's actually at a point I could stop for a while since it technically could be a happy ending now. Ok, think I'll pose questions and do some fun nitpicking now!:)

What kind of weird ass family is this where he's a cousin that hangs around her and her family all the time but he doesn't know any of the damned family that shows up at the funeral? Thats fucking weird!

...whats the big deal with two grown adult relatives sharing a hotel room (well i guess that was ok) but all the family giving the stink eye because he's in the house alone with her!

....unless they know they arent related, which still shouldnt matter since the kids don't know that. And the mothers deal... Im wondering if it is going to turn out they ARE related and his dad is her 'mystery' dad or something like that, making him her brother. Wups! Too late and now mom has to hide the bigger scandal! Lol. Yeah, thats it... His Dad and mom are 'too busy', prolly cant look her in the eye, lol.

....oh yeah, the aunt still has the house key! Bet she walks in on them fucking on the kitchen table ;).

Hmm... I had a few more but they slipped out of my head, guess I'll get on to the next chapter. Awesome writing! Thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you, i enjoyed it a lot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It is amazing

I don't know how you are able to write one wonderful story after another.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Superbly written story, possibly the best I have read on this site. I was hooked very early on the story. Looking forward to the next chapter

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

incredible writing. Now if you could take that skill and apply it to a nice upbeat positive story then you might just have something'

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
I gave you five stars, but...

I do love me a love story,a dn you've written a pretty good one. My only issue is that Ian is, for want of a better term, a dullard. Lots of just staring at her, standing dumbly, or dong something other than paying attention to her. I think the whole thing has potential and I'm anxious to asee where you take it. I just hope Ian gets a personality transfusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ian is one huge ass fucking pussy. I mean really. It always irritates me that you get these couples that profess to be madly in love with each other but wont do anything about it because they're too fucking worried about what everyone else will say or do about it. Parents get pissy about it? Get a fucking job and pay your own damned way through school, which honestly, you should be doing anyway! Nobody payed for my college but me, nobody payed for my wife's college but her. When some of the family shit about us shacking up I just quit talking to them until they grew up ;). Different people and all that I guess... My wife is always about keeping peace in her family, I just do what I want and dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks. Hey, if Im not happy, whats the point? ;)

"" Well," she said, a bit hesitantly, "there's something I've been wanting to do for a long time." Ian's eyes widened. "It's not sex, Ian, calm down," she said, laughing. "No, it's something much simpler." ""

@@ see? Total pussy, lol. Not to mention constantly hiding his boner like a fucking twelve year old kid, lol. That was getting pretty pathetic. ....and just fuck her! ...all this crap about not being able to go about your day without people looking at the two of you and knowing youve been fucking, silly! Even if you were cousins, just move in the house with her and fuck the family, they'll either get over it or not. Just go on birth control or get yourself fixed so they cant legally prove you're breaking the law by getting knocked up. If having sex with you cousin is illegal in that state, MOVE. Problem solved. @@

....and man, that was a long chapter, hehe.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
That was just amazing !

I don't know how you do it, but reading this was like watching a film, the descriptions took me there, especially that rain scene outside the funeral parlour. It was so intense I can hardly believe it myself.

As for the funeral, it bought tears to my eyes, something that very few stories have ever done before.

You are one hell of an author and I am so looking forward to chapter 2.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 8 years ago
Unstoppable

Ten pages ago - one begins and then is grasp into this story - so complete! Extremely well written. My prose does not do this treasure justice.

Thank you - will be an excellent reference for all to read that go through death in a family, and the children are left.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
A joy to read!

Am so looking forward to continuing on with he next chapters! Extremely well done!!!!!!!

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Enjoyed it all sometimes a bit slow but it was great

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great first chapter!

A great start to a story.

I know that this is the first chapter, and I still do not know how the story continues (I thought Ian could have been the son of his mother and uncle, I did not imagine that Brenda was adopted), but if they do not have blood ties, This would be romance, not incest, would not it?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

wonderful story, loved the slow build and they finally can be a couple. I hope we get to read more especially how they convince the parents.

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
That was wonderful !

Your description of the funeral, the burial, the folding of the flag and the playing of 'Taps' actually moved me to tears. It's been an awful long while since anyone managed to do that with just words on a page.

One brilliantly written chapter - thank you !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dammit

I am legit bawling here with this chapter. I love and hate you for this so much right now.

lycanthrope7lycanthrope7almost 5 years ago
Need more stars!

5 stars just isn't enough for this story. Very few writers of erotica understand that it's about more than just the sex. You drew me in, helped me get to know the characters, made me emotionally invested in them, moved me to tears, then made me share in their joy at the end. Bravo!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

10 star rating. One heck of a story. Well written. Don't know how much more I can add. One of my favorites in Literotica, and elsewhere.

Please keep writing.

Thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story, a real sadness for a time but at the end of this first chapter it looks like Brenda are going to have a great life together. 5/5

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is beautiful. It's a little dark and stretched out.

But I don't understand Jan's infantilism. He's a grown man. At 21, he should be taking care of himself. Even if he's a student.

Or is that the problem of children of rich parents? Worry, about inheritance. Earn it yourself. Worry about what relatives will think. What business is it of theirs? It's his life. And even if they were still real cousins. Marriages between cousins are legal in many states and countries.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best stories I've ever read: content, grammar & composition.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is one of the very best I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous