All Comments on 'Brenda and Jennifer Ch. 05'

by jennifer31_32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better and Better

This is the sweetest sexiest torture on Lit in a long time. Thank you Jennifer and, as one person alluded to previously, if this isn't autobiographical, it sure reads like it is. We all have had some sexy online chat experiences, and this is so dead on its AMAZING! I'll join in the chorus of "More Please!" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So real!

Love this storyline...can't wait for more. Great ending to this section!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Could I ...

Sexy, dirty ... and dirty. And that moment when Jennifer said: "Could I [gasp!] ... lick it?" It must have been so hard for her to type that - but such a hot sexy rush when she did. I so loved this, Jennifer. You can lick my pussy any time you want to! Promise!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Love The Voyeristic Peek

It was great feeling like I had an inner camera and ability to read these normal housewife's fantasies and stimulations. I look forward to more chapters and sure hope they can meet to explore and make their blossoming fantasies become reality. Very nice!

curiousisjanecuriousisjanealmost 17 years ago
HMMMMMM.

Oh Jenn, I wish I was Brenda....! Please continue this erotic story line, you made me wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous