All Comments on 'Brenda and Jennifer Ch. 08'

by jennifer31_32

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I feel your pain....

I know you're going to get many comments from disappointed readers of this series, but I admire you for 'being true to the consciences of your characters'. I'm guessing this was a deepply personal story for you and, while I loved the sexy chapters, I accept this ending for what you meant it to be. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tiger

Bataille said: 'The sexual act is in time what the tiger is in space.' Perhaps if you see and know the tiger, it doesn't really matter how the tiger is regarded. That is, it doesn't matter how you look at the tiger as long as you see it: see what it is and see that it's there. It's the essential recognition that really counts: seeing the unmistakable vibrancy of the beast.

I think this was a brave ending, Jen, especially because you don't - at all - deny the force of the erotic, even when you deny its consumation.

And, for Literotica, with its almost offhand, standard-inevitable arc of meet-grope-screw-ecstacy, this was refeshingly close to the real.

You certainly raise the issue of what we could call 'cyber-morality' along with cyber-space, cyber-commerce and cyber-sex. And I agree that cyber-life bleeds into 'real' life, at least psychologically - though I have serious doubts about what real life 'really' is. But, do you think, in the whole series of eight stories, you had your cake and ate it too? Just a little? And is that, perhaps, what cyber-life is really about? Nibbling at the edges without - to mix a metaphor - taking the plunge? I think you leave a lot of questions open here in addition to the ones you closed - though that, for sure, is what good stories often do.

Thank you for all eight parts - including the sexy bits, but not excluding the ending. - jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Let It End Here

Poor quicky ending to what had been a great story, it would have better had you not even let them meet or just left it hanging than to do a paste and cut ending. I had trouble figuring out whether it was done from a moralistic angle or you were stumped on how to tie up loose ends and took the easy way out. You really have a flare but this was not well exhibited on this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ouch

Sounds as though someone got their fingers burned in an online relationship ......hall hath no fury ....... lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

im a male and i cried at the end!!!

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
"Regrets, I've had a few."

This is a story that is not over. What happened in a few months or a year later? Do regrets sink in and leave both women wondering for the rest of their lives of what might have been one magical afternoon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

not what i expected... but good... a personal account im guessing? nice to see some realistic stories here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I think this is one of the most realistic stories that I have read. I loved it from the beginning to the end. I loved how you ended it. It reminded me of a old R&B Song from the 1960's. The name escapes me, but the story fits it perfectly. Keep up the good work and hope to see more of your writing.

directorxdirectorxalmost 15 years ago
wow

most endearing story ever :O i'm seriously crying and what have you done to me :p i never saw this powerful human play coming. You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's odd

It's odd that you chose a sex forum for this story. It seems you have real issues but the fact that you chose to share this story here and arouse readers means to me that whatever you were feeling you are still feeling. It's like you're literally preaching an ending while hypocritically loving every detail of the story. By the way i wouldn't send my sexy coming out story to christian living... You get the drift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hits Close to home

I feel 100% of what these 2 characters felt..though I have never been in the chat room..I feel like the characters are just mirror images of myself...

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
the ending could not be

reading this last part was a big let down. after reading this fantastic story, it could have been brilliant to the last but the ending was not that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looking Over The Edge

They understood what was going on, if they actually had sex it would change everthing and for them the betrayel wasn't worth the hurt it would cause everyone. Their vows and their commitment actually ment everything to them and that is great. Thanks, not the ending I thought but it made me feel good.

jennifer31_32jennifer31_32over 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to thank people for still making comments on my stories after two years. It means a tremendous amount to know that others identify with the emotions in the story, which by the way is about 75% true. And I apologize to those who were disappointed by the ending. Visit my semi-maintained blog..click on "Contact" in my bio for the link.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very disappointing ending

Such a long interesting buildup to...nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

Very erotic. But real. Like life, not just some overblown breasts-and-vulva fantasy to masturbate to. Brenda and Jen moved toward each other, then apart. Happens all the time. Maybe some regrets, but muted by a feeling of satisfaction that their own personal boundaries - that they hoped were there - really did exist. Also, some contentment that although the experience that they fantasized about did not occur, it was by their own choice, not because there was never an opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this whole story, very relatable. Also, I'm actually glad they didn't have sex. This could very well happen to me one day... plausible. 4 star story. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brenda & Jennifer - Work of Art

I read this story with a young female friend of mine who, after the first few pages, was sitting on my knee with her skirt up round her waist and my hand in her white cotton knickers. By the time we'd read it all, her knickers were saturated with her love juices and I'd made her cu in them three times. Brilliant piece of writing!!!

Desmondo66Desmondo66almost 11 years ago
Fab

A brilliant and horny story - thanks

jimmyjib72jimmyjib72over 4 years ago

hi loved your story it was real warts and all it was very erotic but so real too well done loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantasy not fulfilled. Physically that is. Different from other stories. Original. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, my wife tells me this could really happen, based on her own experiences at work, with two women from different companies, one of which was her....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous