Brenda and Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Now that is something no man in this situation could say no to.

Wait a minute!

"I will go get Brenda?" She just said that?

Brenda? That meant....?

I started laughing, this was hysterical, amazing, wonderful!

"What's so funny?" Linda asked me, stopping at the doorway.

"How long have we been fucking?" I asked her with a huge grin.

"We will never tell!" She answered, turning to go get her sister. She stopped, Brenda was already there, of course.

Both of them naked. Yep, identical! They hugged each other, then piled onto the bed with me.

"I love you, Bill!" They both said exactly at once.

"Brats!" I managed. Then things got rather active.

+++

One hell of a wild ride, for sure. We do get some funny looks out in public, me with one on each arm. Their Mother laughed when we told her, then she shrugged.

"I wondered if you kids were going to figure this out." Is all she ever said about it.

Deedee was there the day Linda and I got married by a Justice of the peace a few miles away in another town. So was Brenda. The guy having us repeat our vows got one funny look on his face when I kissed both of them.

Is that legal? Probably not, and we don't care. It made the three of us feel better, is all.

+++

Another funny thing, both of them get their periods at the same time, at least they used to.

Both of their navels stick out the same amount, I have them lay back naked on the bed and rub Cocoa butter on their tummies.

You wouldn't believe what the Doctor said when he came out, with a strange expression on his face.

What the hell, I am used to strange expressions by now.

His nurse was right behind him, two printouts from the Sonograms in her hand. She had nearly the same look on her face, also.

"Twins!" He announced. Then he got the biggest grin I ever saw on his face.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Both of them!"

Oh, man!

One thing I did do. Having two women exactly alike in bed is sure fun, but it's nice to always know which one is which.

So one night Linda was taking a bath, I went in, climbed in with her and finally managed to convince her to let me shave her. They didn't seem to mind that, I got to watch Brenda investigate that.

Finally. A way to always be sure! Up until then, the only way to ever be sure was to ask, and I never was sure of getting a straight answer.

That lasted just one night, by the next night they both were bare!

Brats.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12