All Comments on 'Brenda Becomes a Stripper'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like

Liking it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feedback

It was a good story, but it almost felt like it ended too fast.

pobearmanpobearmanover 11 years ago
Want more

Loved the story, well written, looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an absolut 0

just dumb shit. no wonder nothing erotic happens here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Posted Twice

You posted it twice in a row in the same story you dumb F!

MunchDKMunchDKover 11 years ago
Don't listen to the trolls

It was a great story, but a bit too short, and the double post made me wonder if this was an early version posted by mistake.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 11 years agoAuthor
posted twice

I don't know why the story was repeated. Literotica must have done it as there was only one copy in the file I sent. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting but more details

I really liked the premise of the story and the set up. I did feel it could use more description to add to the erotic umph of the story. How did she feel on stage, getting groped or leered at in the club. When Hawk took her the details of the sex were weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I should have added I am looking forward to more chapters

The situation and potential is there.

neosteeledneosteeledover 11 years ago
Great Start!

I can't wait to read more! And thank you for not using the line " So, what's your major?". By the way, Mr. Anonymous is the Dumb F for his crudeness. Please ignore him.

Neosteeled

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Fun but fast

I really liked the story, but I would've enjoyed a little more of the psycho-drama within Brenda's mind as she rapidly changed lifestyles. Still, Brenda must have desired it on a "buried-not-so-deep" level and Hawk must have recognized that. Of course from a real world perspective, since Hawk's bogarting a girl at work potentially cost the house money (Strippers work as independent contractors and pay a "house fee" to dance), both are lucky the manager didn't have something to say about their at work behavior. Not to mention a bouncer riding around town helping a girl pick out outfits isn't much use as a bouncer.

As an erotic fairy tale though? I give it a 5.

execuwriterexecuwriterabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed your story very much. The length was just right. I hope you write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

I enjoyed your story very much. So, please tell us what happened the next day. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Haven't read this story yet...

but wanted to drop by and let lit commenters know how much I appreciate their comments on various stories. I keep a close check on the category pages to see what others are reading. It doesn't matter if u post anon or by screen name. I'm always looking for a good read. Thanks to all that take the time to share their choices! 5*s to all of u!

ChevonnChevonnabout 9 years ago
next chapter

I gave it a top rating. I hope there will be another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

just wanted to say I really like all your mind control stories there all super erotic, thank you for taking the time to write and share them. Dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the progression of the mind control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.