Brenda Breaks Free Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be outdone, Millie wore a very short denim mini-skirt and yellow tube top that seemed to slide lower by the minute. They spread the blanket and pulled out the contents of their several paper bags. It was all very idyllic. She was still experiencing more parts of a world she had never seen before. When Jennifer pulled a joint from her purse and lit up, it seemed so normal. She'd seen people smoking pot right in the open on campus quite a bit. Again what a change in her perspective.

Millie took a big drag and after exhaling said "I must say Brenda, that outfit looks great on you. I did good picking it out."

"Yea, you did. My new wardrobe seems to suite the new me" she replied

"Ah, the new you, does the good Christian husband of yours know about the new you?"

"God no!"

"Well" she said before taking a second drag and passing the joint. "You should give him a chance to reform before you start fucking around."

Brenda knew she'd been hinting that her resolve against committing adultery was weakening by the day, but she didn't know she's been that obvious.

"What makes you think I'm about to start doing that?"

Rather than answering Millie looked over at Jennifer and Bill "Do you think she'll make it through spring break faithful to her boring husband?"

Bill holding the joint said "If she doesn't do it with one of your guys first, I'm sure she'll knock heels with Tommy Connors the first time they get alone." He looked directly at Brenda "and you know it"

She knew full well he was right, but wasn't about to admit it. Tommy was one of their classmates who frequently ate lunch with Millie, Brenda and their crew. She liked him and they flirted quite a bit. She'd made repeated "joking" comments hinting that she would like to make it with him. And in the last week he'd become the focus of much of her daily self pleasuring. Yes, she knew it was true, given a privet room and some time she would do it with him, but she was not going to admit such. "No I won't"

Millie said "you don't think so?"

"No, I'm sure so" Brenda lied.

She could Millie thinking. "OK, if you're so sure of yourself, when is your husband out of town next?"

Brenda didn't like this line of talk, but she was committed "He leaves Monday morning. He'll be gone until Wednesday. Why?" though she knew why she was asking.

"Jennifer can you baby-sit her kids for a couple hours Tuesday night?"

"Sure"

"OK, its set. We'll have dinner at my place. Tuesday night."

"Who is we?" Brenda demanded

"Me, you, Bill and Tommy." Millie looked to Jennifer "I can barrow Bill can't I?"

"He's not my boyfriend, do what you like with him."

"Good, then it's set."

Between that moment on Friday and the moment she'd arrived at Millie's door on Tuesday, she'd been a nervous wreck. Facing a decision she only fantasized about, was she ready? She didn't know. What she did know was that she began masturbating and fantasizing multiple times each day. Mike even asked if she was sick because she kept disappearing into the bathroom. She couldn't relax enough to climax when Mike was home, well at least when he was awake, she, on Saturday nights slipped out of the master bedroom and imagined it was Tommy touching her as she lay on the living room couch, until she had climaxed not fewer than four times.

Monday at lunch Millie was cruel by making sure Tommy was invited to lunch with them. She tried to be funny and flirtatious but it just seemed so forced. The sexual tension inside of her was so strong she felt constricted of air. She was glad when she had to go to her next class. That night she had to take a sleeping pill or she would have never gotten to sleep, even after a hour and a half of on and off masturbation.

She straightened her dress. It was a blue and white halter min-dress. Millie had insisted that for an event like this she should not wear panties, but there was just no way. She might know she would likely commit adultery tonight, but she was not about to do that.

Millie opened the door of her apartment. She looked fabulous. In contrast to her usual bohemian look, she wore what appeared to be a pale yellow silk blouse, very low cut displaying a generous amount of her breast. She matched the blouse with an extremely short blue miniskirt with brass buttons on either side, again her lovely olive skin was in ample abundance. The outfit was finished off with yellow pumps. Every hair in place, make up (which she had never seen Millie wear) she looked like she'd stepped off a Cosmopolitan Magazine cover.

"I clean up good don't I?" Millie said inviting her in.

Millie showed off many talents of which Brenda had no idea.

The small apartment was richly decorated with a mix of avant-garde hippy art and a number of classical pieces. Brenda had expected something far more Spartan.

Her Italian dinner was amazing. She played the hostess brilliantly keeping the conversation moving, and just racy enough to be scandalous in its own right. Millie poured Brenda a glass of red wine, though she knew Brenda had never been a drinker. "You'll like this; it's made near the Villa where I spent a summer in France. It's very fruity and just a bit sweet."

Brenda's hesitation was only in her mind. Outwardly she joined in the toast and took her first sip of wine. The taste wasn't as bad as she'd expected, but it felt like cough syrup going down as the warmth radiated from the liquid as she drank.

After dinner she ushered the guests from the table to the sofa/loveseat sitting area and she proceeded to serve cheese cake and coffee. Sitting next to Tommy on the love seat she could clearly see how short Millie's skirt was. When she even bent over slightly the base of the curved buttocks were visible. She suspected that Millie had taken her own advice and not worn anything under her clothes. Her suspicion was confirmed when Millie sat, the skirt rode up for a moment and her pubis was plainly visible. Granted she did pull her skirt back down, but not in any great hast and when ever she moved she would again be momentary exposed to both she and Tommy.

She didn't think she'd be taken aback as she was, especially since she had told Brenda to do the same. At first it seemed crass and just too much, but as the conversation wend on and she found herself captivated by the game of pee-a-boo she understood the purpose. If she was that intrigued, any man would be under her spell. She wondered if the peeks she as giving of her red panties was anything remotely as captivating as the show Millie was putting on. She doubted it.

After half an hour she worked up the courage. She excused herself and went to the restroom where she removed her panties and put then in her purse, then returned to the living room; though she was not so eager, once back in the room, to show Bill her goods as Millie was to show Tommy. After all, she'd see him again tomorrow.

In the time she was gone the talk had gotten distinctly more sexual in nature. Bill was talking "...... and the jizz sprayed everywhere" the others laughed. Millie looked up at Brenda "Ah, your back.

Brenda sat cautiously. She was acutely aware of the skirt riding up as she bent down to sit. Neither Millie nor Bill gave any reaction, though the cool air told her that she was exposed.

After some more sexual talk Millie stood and motioned to Brenda to talk to her on the side. After Brenda joined her at the side of the room, she said "If you don't mind Bill and I are going in my room so I can take Jennifer up on her offer to let me use him as I please."

Brenda nodded.

She turned to Bill and then seemed to have a second though. Loud enough for all to hear she said, "Rather this, Bill and I will stay here and you two can use my room to get to know each other better."

Brenda just stood next to the loveseat; this was the moment of truth.

Millie looked at her not moving. "OK, suite yourself, you are free to stay and watch. I'm sure it will be a show worth seeing."

With that she hiked her skirt up to her waist, completely exposing herself, and straddled Bill who was still sitting on the couch. She looked back at Brenda and pulled the tube top over her head with a jerk. Millie's breasts were surprisingly full and round with tiny brown, not pink, erect nipples. She sat there a moment, now nearly completely naked looking at Brenda, then turned his attention back to Bill and began to kiss him with energy.

Brenda just stood there as they kissed like desperate lovers, rather than the simple friends they were. It was sex without love or even lust, just sex for fun. She looked down at Tommy, who was obviously waiting for her to act. She looked back at Millie and Bill, he had her nipple in his mouth. She initially just enjoyed then turned her head once more to Brenda. Her eyes clearly said that this was time to act or call it off. Brenda looked to Tommy, offered her hand and they went to the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

The room was not large, a double bed and dresser. A psycodelic painting and an abstract nude graced the walls. She led him to the bed and he said. She stood in front of him. Like she had seen her friend she moved to straddle him, though she only hiked her skirt up enough to spread her legs wide enough to stand on her knees with his hips between her thighs. With nothing behind him, he fell to the bed, she now was sitting on him, looking down. As her weight settled she could feel the firm ridge of his penis under her. His jeans pressed directly on her sensitive lips. The intensity of that simple act, not even his flesh touching hers was enough to cause her to physically shutter.

She took a deep breath and ever so slowly rotated her hips. The rough denim caused both discomfort and arousal, intense arousal. She closed her eyes and just felt. She was on another man's penis and it was exciting. She savored the feeling as the Joy of Sex book said to do. Her hands coursed up her body as if they were a separate entity. She held her breasts outside the fabric. It was all so satisfying. Her arousal was building, she was sure she could climax just doing this. She had worked her lips around the denim covered shaft and by leaning forward she brought just enough pressure on her clitoris. She would certainly come.

Her blissful bubble of self pleasure on Tommy's body was punctured when Tommy's hands greedily grabbed her to pull her down to kiss him. This was a rude surprise. In her nearly a month of sexual self exploration she had always been the one doing everything, at her pace. Now Tommy was urgent, insistent. Her arousal that had been building steady for days was washed away. Now she just felt cheep and used. And bedsides, the denim was chaffing her sensitive inner lips. She repositioned herself to more or less lying on his chest.

She kissed him back, but only as a means of giving herself time to think. He could kiss. It was pleasant. She felt her body begin to respond. But no, she would not do this tonight. She knew that then as if it were written in stone. There would be no adultery, but she would enjoy the kissing and she let him fondle her breasts, though he was better at kissing.

She did not want to have sex with him, not tonight at least, but she also did not want to hurt his feelings. She had led him to believe they would have sex. The book had the answer, and it was indeed something she did want to try.

She broke his kiss and rolled off him. Her hands felt for the snap on his jeans. She sat up to unzip him. With deliberate precision she folded the two sides of the open fly back. Beneath was a pair of white briefs, the clear shape of the penis was even more evident with the heavier denim gone.

"Help me with this" she whispered and she, like she had taken the pants from her boys when they were little, pulled the jeans down when he lifted his buttocks from the bed. She then took the waist band of the briefs. He lifted again and his penis and scrotum were full in view. He was perhaps a little bigger than her husband, but in the years they had been married she had not ever looked so intently at Mike's penis, in the light, as she was looking at young Tommy's.

It was fully engorged, standing up a few inches from the his pelvis. She took it in her right hand. It was hot, and indeed it was thicker than Mike's but no longer. She caressed it with both hands, gently the same way she caressed her breasts.

"That's nice" Tommy said in a breathy voice

She was glad to hear she was doing well, but did not respond. She was preparing herself for the unknown. The book clearly indicated that oral sex was a normal and enjoyable part of sex, but to her his was so alien.

She swiveled her body onto the bed, up on her elbows looking down at his crotch. With deliberation she lowered her mouth to the pink tip. Looking at it she knew she would have no problem putting it in her mouth, it was no bigger than a fudgesicle.

The kids had been grateful but surprised at their mother's sudden interest in fudgesicle's, and amused by her funny way of licking it by putting the entire thing in her mouth at once. She'd always been able to eat fast with out gagging and the last few weeks 'eating' fudgesicles had simply confirmed what she thought when she read The Joy of Sex and its discussion of putting a man's penis in a woman's mouth.

She treated it not unlike a popsicle, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft slowly, tasting it's flavor and taking in the scent. It was highly erotic and every bit as exciting putting her mouth on this penis as she had imagined it would be.

Her lips kissed the shaft upward until they crested the sponge like head. She slowly opened her mouth and began to take him into her body. To her, this seemed so much more personal and sexual than having Mike's penis jab into her for a few moments before shooting out semen. She mused that already this was the longest lasting sexual experience in her life. She drew the shaft out after it was half way in, leaving it slick with her saliva. She had an instinctive urge to press her lips on the head and suck hard, this elicited a moan from Tommy. She repeated and then was aware of an unusual taste. Not bad, not good, just unusual. She was sure this wasn't his ejaculation, so it must be something that comes before that.

She relaxed mouth, and lowed down on to him again. With very little difficulty she felt his coarse pubic hair on her lips. She had him all the way in. She held him there, enjoying, savoring a man fully in her, yet she not he was in charge. This would not be a one time event. She was sure she would do this again.

She began to with a steady rhythm stroke him with her mouth. Relax on the way down, press and suck on the way up. Long languid, unhurried, she continued, for how long she did not know, but she was surprised when hip hips bucked up at her and into her mouth several long burst of semen shot from the object of her enjoyment. There really wasn't all that much of it and though she knew he'd climaxed, she was not ready to relinquish her pleasure. Not even breaking her rhythm, she simply had another unusual taste in her mouth. Not exactly like the earlier taste, but similar. Maybe it really did taste better, maybe it was just her feeling of success, but she thought this was a pleasant experience to have his sperm in her mouth. She swallowed most of it on the next up stroke but she could taste it until he had deflated to the point he could not hold it rigid.

She rolled over, onto her knees and pulled her dress up over her head and lay back down, her head on his stomach and without discussion began to masturbate. It was different not being alone, more focused, and as she had become fully aroused again well before he had ejaculated it did not take long for her to have an orgasm so strong her body shook like she was having a seizure. When it was past, she was done. One was all she needed and one was all she could do.

Tommy became active before she was ready. Evidently he was hard again and ready to continue. She was done though. As kindly as she could she said "That was great, but I'm done for now." And she stood and pulled her dress back over her head before opening the door.

On the floor on the in front of the couch was Millie on all fours, with Bill behind her, covered with sweat, stroking for all he was worth. I looked just like one of the drawings in her book. She knew she should be embarrassed, but she wasn't, she was intrigued to see how it is done in person. She watched his hands gripping her waist with obvious intensity. His arms, shoulders and abs all were in strenuous motion and the resultant effort had brought up a glistening coat of sweat that made his body shine.

With each stroke all the way in, she watched Millie's thighs push back into his incoming thrust to make an impact hard enough to fill the room with a resounding snap as their bodies collided. The collision caused her big breasts to jump forward and drive out a small breath from Millie's lungs. Bits of sweat flew from both of their bodies and the their intensity filled the room. All told it was a much more athletic and a more violent vision of sex than she had ever imagined.

She stood watching for some time. She assumed neither Millie nor Bill knew she was watching, but without prior acknowledgment of her presence, Millie said, "How was Tommy?" Only then did she, motion for Bill to stop, looked up and smiled. Bill sat back against the side of the couch.

Now Brenda was embarrassed, she'd been watching her friend have sex like some lecherous old man. She began moving toward the door on the other side of the room. Walking, she said "Really, good. A real eye opener."

Millie stood and met Brenda at the door. For a reason she could not explain, now she was very embarrassed. Her friend pulled the door open, while still completely nude. Bill, another friend, sat against the side of the couch, equally naked, with his full erection very visible. She's just implied she'd had sex with Tommy, though she had not. She just wanted to leave. She was sure her face showed that to Mille.

"We'll talk tomorrow" Millie said with a voice of concern.

"OK" Brenda replied and was out of the apartment.

She was filled with conflicting thoughts and emotions. Was she such a different person than the one who she had been the first 33 years of her life. She knew, with certainty she would be in bed with other men. She was also sure this was the last time she'd be with a man and not have full sex. What did that mean? Was she depraved, or had she been deprived? She didn't have any answer.

She was glad the kids were not down when she got home, so she did not have to say anything to Jennifer other than a vague reference that she'd had a very good time, which was indeed true.

The next day at lunch, Millie, Jennifer and Bill pounced, and evidently news traveled fast because the big round table was filled with an additional three girls from their rotating lunch group.

Jennifer stared right off "OK, what happened last night. You said it was great but Bill says Tommy said you guys didn't do it."

Fortunately Brenda wasn't blindsided, Millie had told her as much as they walked and she had given herself the ten minute walk to compose an answer. She arranged took a bite of her burger and deliberately made the others wait until she'd swallowed. "I guess his definition of doing it and mine are a bit different. And it hurts me that he seems to say I was not worth remembering, but at the time he seemed to be enjoying himself." Her hurt was a bit over played as Millie had mentioned that he was very complimentary about what she had done, but he had noted that they did not have intercourse.

Bill jumped in "Oh, he went on and on about the most amazing head he'd ever had."

"Really?" she replied "What did he say?"