Brenda Breaks Free Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said your deep throat was like nothing he'd ever experienced."

"Deep throat? Like Bernstein's source at the White House?" she inquired. She thought she had an idea of what the term meant in this case, but compliments of her sexual skill was something she wanted to hear.

"Like the X-rated movie" Jennifer explained. "Taking a guy's dick all the way in your mouth; most girls can't do it. I've only done it once and that was on this guys in high school who had the littlest dick I'd ever seen."

Darleen, the pretty blond who had joined them for lunch, added "I can assure you Tommy is not small." A few laughs later Jennifer said "Did you really take it all in over and over like he said?"

"Isn't that how I was supposed to do it?" Brenda asked, a bit surprised she had done something unusual.

Darleen again spoke up "If you can, it's super groovy. But, a guy that size rarely has a girl that can do it even once to him. I couldn't."

Millie cut in "Why don't you just tell us what happened?"

She had rehearsed this part in her mind "When, we went into your bedroom we kissed for a while, then I took down his pants. His penis was very nice looking. Not that I've seen very many." That line got the laughs she was hoping to get "I got it all wet by kissing and licking then I did what I thought was normal, but I guess from what your saying it isn't. I put it all in my mouth. I really liked the way I could feel and taste it. And when I stared having sex with him that way it was like nothing I'd ever done before. I could feel every response he made. I was more involved and in control that I ever have when my husband lays on top of me and puts it in my pussy." That word was not in her normal vocabulary but she was trying to sound hip.

Jennifer asked "Now when you say you had sex that way, what do you mean? I don't think your using the same words we use."

"Oh." Brenda said "I just meant that I started taking almost all of it out of my mouth, then going down till it was all the way in: like we were having regular sex, but in my mouth. Like I said, I really liked doing that, and I could tell he did too."

"I bet he did" Tommy agreed "If you want a second try, I'm right here"

Jennifer elbowed him "Normally girls just do the top half or so that way. I don't think I know anyone who can do the whole thing."

The others at the table nodded in agreement.

"Well, after a while did start doing it that way. I just couldn't do it fast when I took it all in, so as I sped up I took less in. By the time he climaxed I was going really fast but just doing the top part."

"What did you do when he came?" Vicky, a tall athletic red head, asked

"I kept it up. I was enjoying myself. Why should I quit when he squirts?"

"But what did you do with the stuff?" the red-head persisted.

"I didn't do anything with it. There wasn't all that much. I guess I swallowed a good bit of it right off, the rest I just kept in my mouth to add to the fun. Was that unusual too? I mean the book seemed to indicate that was normal to enjoy the taste and let it last."

Millie added to the others "She's been reading The Joy of Sex." Then to Brenda she said "For some women, like me, yea, its normal. But for women coming from your background I guess it's just a bit of a surprise."

Was she wanton? Was she some sort of harlot in waiting? Was she like someone who was predisposed to being an alcoholic having their first bender? Even more of a concern was that she wasn't sure she cared.

It was two weeks before she again had opportunity to have sex, real full sex, with someone other than her husband. This time Mike had the kids and she'd gone to a study- night before an exam in her Pre-Columbian Culture and Religion course. There were four of them that came to study in the apartment that red-headed Vicky shared with her boyfriend. The other two girls left after two hours of serious work, but Vicky asked Brenda to stay for some wine (for which Brenda had also developed a taste), with she and her boyfriend Kevin. When she began to leave Vicky asked casually "Do you have time for some play time with me and Kevin. In bed I mean, play with us in bed."

She was taken completely off guard, and flattered. Vicky was young and pretty and her boyfriend was extremely handsome. She felt her body respond, saying yes nearly immediately. But her mind still had to process this. Was she ready to have sex with this man while Mike was at home babysitting? It seemed different with him at home rather than in some distant part city. "Wow, I'm flattered. I really sounds tempting" she said with genuine appreciation for the offer, but still buying time to think. She downed one more swallow from the bottom of her wine glass. He was really attractive, but she looked to the clock it was past 8:00. She assured Mike she would be home by 8:00 to put the kids to sleep. "Damn the time." She rarely cursed but she really did want Vicky to know she wasn't blowing off her offer. "I really, I mean really, would love to take you up on your offer, but I've got to get home to get the kids in bed. My husband is a good provider, but not much of a babysitter. Can I take a rain check on that offer, next time we can just cut the study time short?"

At 3:00 AM that night, she found herself stretched out on the couch masturbating while her husband slept. She imagined all the things she would do with Vicky and her boyfriend. Millie had spoken of manage-a-trios in positive terms on several occasions. Now Brenda climaxed three times imagining one.

Though she had several other rather explicit offers for sex over the next few weeks a rolling case of strep throat at home brought her mommy role back to the forefront. It was the second week in April when she finally became the adulteress. It had been raining progressively harder all morning and she had parked on the far parking lot. By the time class let out the rain was coming in sheets. Billy offered to get his truck and pick her up at the door of the classroom building and driver her to her car. Even as she slid onto the bench seat of his old Ford pick-up, she visualized herself going down on him.

When they found her car and he pulled the old truck in an open space two cars from her own, the rain was coming harder than ever. Less than half joking she asked leaning over toward him "And what can I do for you to show how much I appreciate this?"

"I don't know" he said running his hand across his crotch "I'm sure there is something you could do"

She was afraid her hands would tremble and give away her nervous anticipation as she reached and placed her hand on the bulge in his Levis. She was not surprised to find the shaft below very firm. "and will Jennifer object if I give you a very personal thank you?"

"Other than the fact she really wants to see how you do it, she won't mind." He said and began unbuckling his pants.

Without further words she helped him take off his pants and underwear. For a second time, she held a penis in her hand and considered how to make love to it. He had wedged himself against he door and seat giving her better access to his lap. It was rather dark and the rain on the roof was making a steady din. The head of his penis was bigger than Tommy's had been . She wrapped her lips around it and suckled gently. Her hand felt up and down the shaft. She thought about licking it as she had Tommy's but given her cramped quarters that was not possible. Instead she just took it slowly down in her mouth. As it was dry, it took several warm up rounds to get enough saliva on it to take it all the way in. As before, she let herself focus all her being on the act of taking the penis in her body. He tasted and smelled a little different. She wondered would every man be different or were there like categories of penises.

She took her time. Her arousal build as her head moved up and down in Billy's lap. His enjoyment was evident in his vocalizing, but he made no effort to rush her. She soon tasted the spittle coming from the tip of the shaft. She wished she was on a bed so she could get naked and try to get herself off while she did him. That was not possible and she would not let this day go without feeling him between her other lips.

The rain had slacked some when she rose up and kissed him. She sat up and pulled her bottom off the seat, and slid her panties off under her mini-skirt. She wasn't sure exactly how she would do this but she rolled around and used the gun rack as a handled to pull herself up, knees in the seat facing the rear window. With a little finesse she cleared the long shift lever and pressed her stomach into his chest, with the steering wheel at her back. With the left hand holding the gun rack, she lifted the front of her skirt with the right hand and reaching down, she found his penis. It took a little work, but she soon could feel her little lips wrapped around the big head. She closed her eyes and concentrated on what was happening out of her view, underneath her.

It took a combination of spreading her thighs, and arching her back up against the steering wheel to press his shaft into her. Once she was down to his thighs she stopped and took in the moment. The quiet fullness was oddly satisfying. She could see a few people scurrying through the parking lot in the moderate rain. No one seemed to take any notice of the blue truck or what was happening inside to fog up the windows. She nuzzled into the side of his head. "you feel good" she said in his ear.

She waned to move on him, but there just was not room. She wanted to do this, but how?

After she just couldn't make it work she leaned back against the steering wheel so she could look him in the face. "OK, I give up. How do you do this. I can't move."

He smiled "I think your doing great. But here." He said indicating she should dismount. She did. He pulled his pants from the floorboard and tossed them over her shoulder "Put that on there and lay your head against it.

She lay back and he lifted her left foot until it rested on the top of the bench sheet. Her right leg spilled down toward the floorboard. The only time in her life she'd been this exposed was for her obstetrician. Rather than getting on top of her as she expected, as her husband would have done, he knelt and scooped her up, guiding his penis into her as she lifted her hips up to meet his. With foot wedged against the base of the floor mounted shifter as leverage, he was able to begin and maintain a rhythm of two or three inch deep strokes. Each one ending in the same 'smack' he had heard him do to Millie.

The experience was like nothing she had imagined in her endless hours of fantasy and masturbation in the past months. Unexpected, but it was not disappointing. She began counting the cadence. After fifty she finally believed that he could and would keep this up as long as he chose. From one corner of her mind came the first thought that maybe her husband Mike also kept it up as long as he chose, but only chose to do it for three minutes at a time.

A loud crash of thunder and a nearly simultaneous burst of light caused them both to jump; her up-right and he, back to the far door. Their fright led to laughter and their laughter to renewed passion. She never did remember who initiated the removal of his and her remaining cloths, but as their kisses and caresses proceeded, they were soon both in the nude. She delighted in stroking his penis with her hand as his lips coursed over her bare breasts.

Somehow she knew it was the last act when she found herself on her hands and knees, and Billy griping her ass, pressing his organ back into her. It felt so good. She knew couples did it 'doggie' but until his penis began pressing up against the front wall of her vagina she did not understand it's special draw. Though she and Mike had had sex many times outside of the bed when then were dating, it was always face to face, even standing up (hiding in closets and such). She could feel him take full complete head to base revolutions. She could exquisitely feel the ridge of the head first push down on the sensitive fore-wall, then arc up ending pressed right up onto her cervix. Unhurried, but with out lethargy, he worked his tool in her.

Her eyes were closed and she was so close to a climax, so close but just couldn't make the final assent. No matter; from her loins radiated an electric current that ran to her toes, fingers and brain. It had taken until she was in her thirties but she knew with out a doubt, this was why people loved having sex. This was the bliss she'd read about and she'd heard her new friends describe. Yes, she had already learned to climax, but this was the proper and full way of getting prepared.

Her nirvana like state was penetrated, not broken, but penetrated by a bump she could feel on the door which her left hand was propped to prevent her from hitting her head each time Billy's hips hit hers.

Her eyes opened but it took a moment for the vision to make sense. Outside, the rain had significantly eased and the clouds not so dark. A red Mustang had replaced the blue van that had been there when she and Billy had begun. When had the van left of the new car arrived? The door of the new car was open against the door of Billy's truck. A man she did not recognized was just standing beside the door. His eyes looked directly into hers. He looked surprised, and then smiled, then he was gone. Clearly he'd seen everything going on in the truck's cab. Even this intrusion did not break her arousal.

Billy on the other hand sped up his pace as soon as the man had gone. In short order he felt him grip her thighs very hard and hold himself all the way in her. His hips still pressed but their bodies did not separate until he fell backward, panting hard. She stayed on all fours for a few moments imagining Billy's semen insider her: inside Mike's private domain. It was his private domain no longer. Her womb was hers to do with as she wished. And today she'd wished to have it filled with Billy's seed. Though her body was still in a state of arousal; her heart burst with pride and a sense of accomplishment.

Sure, she was cold, uncomfortable and a little embarrassed; but she was mostly proud of the fact she'd actually gone through with it this time. Twice before in the past month she'd had the opportunity and desire, but she just couldn't, but this time, this time she would not go home feeling like a coward and a prude. She hadn't climaxed, but she'd deal with that before the kids got home from school.

She was now a full member of the group. Every day from the time the kids left in the morning until they came home in the afternoon, she was a young, free woman. Free to do what she wanted with whom she wanted to do it.

But, in all her new found confidence was a nagging sense of guilt. By spring break she's had that second study session with Vicky and the ensuing romp in the bed with she and Vicky's boyfriend. It was not the fact she was now non-monogamous, but rather that she was living a life of hypocrisy. In the evenings and weekends and especially on Sunday's she professed to be something she was not, something she no longer believed in.

***

For the past two years they had booked a room at a motel on Galveston Island for three nights during the kids spring break, but this year, due to the Mike's substantial bonus for her work and the fact he'd accrued well over a week of comp time, they had rented a beach house just outside of Corpus Christy for an entire week, and even more exciting to the kids was that instead of driving, they would fly in an airplane.