All Comments on 'Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 02'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice continuation of this story

I like the pace of your story, and the slow growth of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story!

I think this is a nice sequel, and I feel sorry that the girl will never bear a child of love, yet will always have a reminder of deceit and abandonment. As this is fiction, I'm looking forward to finding some delightfully ironic karmic interventions to help balance the scales of Life a little, as there are some real scumbags who need a karmic bitchslap alongside their heads to get them to develop into characters of depth, or to make them pay in full in a final invoice. thank you for sharing!

DannyKerblesDannyKerblesover 16 years ago
another great chapter....

This chapter was full of very powerful images....it leaves things open to many possibilities w/ Brett & Elizabeth and also Dave and Ali. Tho it was a great read i felt that the author rushed things a little, maybe its apart of the bigger story but we will just have to wait and see....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

You did a fantastic job on both part one and two. I loved it! I hope you are planning for a part three and four?

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
Amazing tension!

First off another great chapter, chargergirl. The brisk pace of the chapter really lent itself well to the suspense that was constantly building.

The chemistry between Dave and Alicia is outstanding; their breezy dialogue really helped keep the tension in check.

Another great job. I can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 3!!

Great chapter! I'm dying to read chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

truely amazing, this should be a book i could not pry myself away from this story for anything. truely beautiful and amazing........wish you could continue there story i want to know what continues to happen. Your an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was easily the most beautiful heart felt story I've ever read u truly have a gift and should put it yo use lol by writing actually books .....

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Wonderful stories

The whole Brett & Elizabeth and Dave and Alicia story cycle is warm and sweet, and loving, and I truly wish it were longer, more chapters, more to read - my wife thinks it's the sweetest love story ever, never mind that it's about sibling love, with a little tweaking they could be woven into a single narrative, probably a best seller! Please do think about more from Brett and Elizabeth, and especially Dave and Alicia, we love them all!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 02'

Not being sure, I feel this story series has been written by a female (I haven't checked the Profile Biography yet), due to some feelings' descriptions that aren't quiet on par with most male authors. In any case, my emotional love (I really hate it that I fall in love with fictional characters) for Brett's and Elizabeth;s love for these siblings goes all the way to my toes, passing through every nerve fiber of my body.

The thought of a hysteroctomy is such a disaster for any couple it's as if the surgery rips your heart out through one's throat. It happened to my mother's half-sister when she was in her early twenties, before she had children and at the request of her husband--because she loved him so much--and a couple years later he wanted to have children, and left her. She committed suicide after the fourth attempt less than two years later. It's a horrible thing to happen physically, and much more so emotionally; it has surely turned this story, that was progressing along so beautifully, topsy-turvy, inside out--even leaving me emotionally ripped apart even knowing the story is not real..

The author has done a magnificant job of providing the readers with excellent character protrayal; their dialogue is so beautifully constructed as to place the reader right into the presence of their conversations and interactions. The hero and his Sprite are so real as if to be the child or children of the reader--because of the love for them we, as readers, express with our emotional connection to them, their dilemma, their love and the seemingly undying love they now have for each other.

Chapter 03 has been written so any fantasies I have for Brett's and Elizabeth's future are now established, written for the ages. I will keep my hopes up for the best for them though!! The author has done a celestial, heavenly, and epic-like writing of this series. Don't ever stop dispensing incestual love stories of this caliber!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, I give up reading this and will take a look at your Dave story.

Brett's character makes me cringe. It's quite clear that the father is the villain and Jim's punishment is written off. The change in relationship with Brett and Elizabeth was too fast and sudden especially considering she's bearing a baby that is related to a waste of life. You're telling me Brett doesn't feel angry or jealous at all? Sure... I'm sure this habit doesn't follow with your other stories.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
Some people are just idiots...

...and the fact that they are willing dangle it out there for all to see never ceases to amaze me. Of course they have the relative safety of hiding within their anonymity. As if a screen name were any less anonymous. Just forces upon them a history. Anon allows a clean slate with every post and no accountability for the vile vindictive previously spewed.

Enough of my view of what's wrong in the world. This is an amazing story. Wait. You know that is too easy to say. It's not really that great of a story. I mean it's the same story a lot of people have written on here. Brother and sister grow up in a dysfunctional family. This creates a the big brother/protector, vulnerable little sister/protectee. A set of circumstance that drives them together. Strong emotions and desperate situations. Put that in a pot and stir it a bit and their love for one another becomes physical. Much guilt and uncertainty finally falls away and they succumb to their desires. And they live (or not) happily (or not) ever after.

I'm not putting you or your story down, it's the nature of these types of stories. You decide which elements get included, which get more emphasis than the others and so on. We've all read numerous stories like this on here. But you make it come alive. Your writing is a joy to read. You feel like you have known the characters all your life and are saddened when the story draws to a close as you won't get to peek in on their lives anymore. A palpable sense of loss with The End. You paint a beautiful scene with your words, believable, real, and fantastic at once. You style is so familiar and it is comfortable as you are drawn in. The worlds you create are often full of angst, which builds, and you feel it in your gut, until it boils over and your are released. And you just don't want to leave.

I only have one chapter left of your written word to consume. I've read them all in the last 4 or 5 days. Your gonna leave me Jonesing for more. I'm not your biggest fan. That is evident by the many that cheered you on as you wrote, waiting out the days between installments. But I certainly am addicted. You've crafted a beautiful story, set of stories really, full of positivity, love, and hope for the future. I hope you are proud of them.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Brett And Elizabeth Ch. 02:" - Twenty-two Year Old Single Brother, Brett McCarty and His Eighteen Year Old Sister Unmarried New Mother, Elizabeth McCarty.

The hysterectomy of Elizabeth is a great disappointment to me. My feeling is the writer/author, 'chargergirl', is reluctant to impregnate a sister (or any blood-kin) relative by a brother (or any blood-kin male) relative!!! Too bad. Although.....I could be wrong with my wild guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well written but the labor crushed my erection in -30 seconds xD

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

wonderful story so far, full of emotions. I like your writing.

HardbawlHardbawlover 1 year ago

From 1 to 5, I’d rate this is six.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Very well written and kept my attention all the way through. Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous