Brian and Kara - Having Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

Jill loved the feel of Brian's large ten-inch cock; but her brother's interested her as much. Although he was a couple of inches shorter than Brian, his tool was a little thicker and that purple cap looked like it had been the model for some of the finest dildos ever made. As his tongue licked her nipples, sparks seemed to emanate to the heart of her pussy. When Bob began to chew on her hooters, she thought that she would cum right then. The second that his tongue parted the lips of her pussy, she began to cum. She was in heaven when he attacked her clitoris. She was cumming so hard that she was unsure if she would maintain consciousness long enough for him to fuck her. Jill was sure that it had to be the excitement of having sex with her brother because she didn't feel that he was any better in bed than Brian. She continued to cum as she felt that thick hard member penetrating the depths of her pussy.

Bob and Jill were holding each other when the bedroom door opened. They looked up to see Brian and Kara walking into the room. The new arrivals were both naked as they sat down on the edge of the bed. Kara smiled, and asked, "Jill, wasn't it about as good as it ever gets?"

Jill exclaimed, "God was it ever. You were right; sex with your brother is an awesome experience." She kissed Brian and continued, "I know that you want to have sex with Kara again and it will be fine with me as long as you don't object to me having sex with Bob and Kara in the future."

Bob asked, "When you say sex with Bob and Kara; did you mean together or separately?"

Jill laughed, "I was thinking about separately; but together is not too bad of an idea. If we do that though, I would have to have sex with Brian and Kara. Shit Kara seems to be getting the best deal out of this."

Kara said, "I think that I have a solution to that problem. Whey don't we just spend the rest of the day relaxing and then we can all sleep together tonight."

Brian asked, "Are you talking about just sleeping?"

Kara smiled, "You can sleep if you want to. Bob, Jill and I will find something to keep us occupied."

Brian said, "I think that I will stay awake for this.  Jill, I know that you've already had one shower today; but I think that we both need one right now."

When Brian and Jill paddled off to the bathroom, Kara took Bob by the hand and said, "Come on. We'll use the shower in mom and dad's room."

Everyone showered and they all dressed. The four of them met in the kitchen where Jill and Kara prepared something for them to eat. While they were eating, they decided that they would spend most of the afternoon by the pool. The guys finished eating and went to change into their swimwear. The girls finished cleaning up after the meal and then went to change into their bikinis. Then they joined the guys by the pool.

Knowing that the entire night was going to be available to them for sex, they ignored that subject as a topic of conversation and the girls refrained from giving the guys glimpses of the tits and their asses. They were discussing some mundane topic when Brian announced, "Bob and I have some news for you. I hope that it will make you happy."

Jill suggested, "You both have had implants to make your cocks permanently hard."

Bob laughed, "I don't think that we can make you that happy. This past week, we have both been on the phone to the housing office at the university about our dorm assignments."

Kara interrupted, "I thought that you guys were all set before you left school at the end of the semester."

Brian told her, "We were all set. We just decided that we wanted to get different roommates."

Jill queried, "What was wrong with the roommates that you had? Bob, you said that you liked the roommate that you had."

Brian said, "We did like the roommates that we had; we hope to remain friends with them. We just thought that the new room assignments would work out better."

Kara scowled, "You two are talking in circles. What the hell are you talking about?"

Bob smiled, "Brian and I are going to be roommates this year. We figured that if you two were going to be roommates that we could too."

Brian chortled, "Our room is on the same floor as yours. We'll be living a couple of doors down from you."

Kara shrieked and threw her arms around Bob before she told him, "That is fantastic. Nights that we all get our studying done early enough, we can spend the night together. You guys have just solved the social aspect of college for us; now we have to make sure that we can handle the academic part of it."

Brian commented, "Girls, just remember that this is summer and spending time with you is our main priority. The day that classes start, you guys will move to our second priority. You'll still be important; but all four of us have to worry about school first. We will still have plenty of time for pleasure."

Jill remarked, "Kara, these guys are tough. They're telling us that they think that those books are more important than pussy."

Bob added, "Cheer up girls. Classes and studying usually only take about forty hours of work per week. There will still be plenty of time for the two of you."

It was nearly five-thirty when the hot sun beating down on her body awakened Kara. She suggested that Jill accompany her inside so that they could fix something for the four of them to eat. After they finished eating, they relaxed in front of the television together. During a commercial on the program that they were watching, Kara suggested, "Brian, I think that we should use mom and dad's room tonight."

"Why? Our beds are comfortable enough."

"Our beds are big enough for four people to have sex in; but neither of them is big enough for four people to sleep in and be comfortable."

"You're serious about the four of us having sex together tonight."

"Hell yes. Earlier, you guys seemed to be in agreement. You're not going to chicken out now are you?"

Together, Bob and Jill exclaimed, "Hell no. We're game."

Brian said, "Hey, I'm all for it. I just wanted to make sure that everyone else was all right with the idea."

As they had been watching television, both girls' bras had been unhooked and their tops had been pulled high enough to expose their breasts. Kara stood up and pulled her top over her head and pulled her bra off of her shoulders. She suggested, "Let's go into the other room; it will be a lot more comfortable on that king-sized bed." As the other three followed Kara into the master bedroom, Jill pulled off her top and her bra. Everyone quickly disrobed and they fell onto the bed. As they kissed and embraced, all four of them felt excitement and trepidation overcoming them. They had made out in cars with another couple present; but the most that the girls had exposed to the other couple were their breasts. Earlier that day had been the first time that girls had been naked in front of more than one guy at a time. Likewise, the guys were self-conscious about being naked in front of the girls. None of them had had sex in front of an audience.

If you had asked any of them the day before if they would expect to be having sex in the same bed with another couple, they would have all told the questioner that they were nuts. When the guys could pry their mouths from their girl's tits, they kept up a running commentary about the attributes of the girl that they were making love to. Both girls were blushing as they heard the guys talking about their boobs and the tightness and wetness of their pussies.

The girls were not about to be outdone, so they began talking about the quality of the loving that they were receiving. Jill told Kara, "I get to feel this big long piece of meat while you have to settle for that short one that's sticking out from my brother."

Kara said, "That's all right. Bob is bigger around and he does an adequate job of filling me up. I bet I cum more times than you do."

Jill laughed, "Sure you will. You start cumming when you see a hard cock."

Brian flicked Jill's clit, causing her legs to go stiff, and said, "Girls, we're supposed to be having sex not playing games."

Jill moaned, "Then you had better get busy. I've had to talk to Kara to take my mind off of the fact that I've been ready to feel your hard cock inside of me for more than ten minutes. Get a condom on that thing and fuck me."

Bob lifted his head from one of Kara's tits long enough to ask, "Are you as ready as my sister is?"

Bob's fingers had Kara with a frenzied expression on her face and she was unable to speak; she simply nodded her head. Within seconds both guys were sliding their condom covered cocks into the willing pussy below them. Until their cocks slid into those warm pussies, the guys had not realized how close they were to cumming. Fortunately, the girls were already on the edge. Both girls began to moan as their orgasms overcame them. The guys came a short time later and the four of them relaxed together. The girls started to rub the guys' cocks to see if they would start to harden.

When both cocks were slow to respond, Jill said, "Kara, it looks like we will have to take care of each other while their cocks have a chance to get hard." Jill rolled over and kissed Kara. Within minutes their faces were positioned in front of the other girl's pussy. The girls were busy eating each other when they felt lips and hands on their tits. Brian and Bob were rubbing their tits and they were working the girls' nipples into their mouth. The girls made each other cum and then moved away from each other to give the guys full access to their throbbing tits. Brian was sucking his sister's tits while Bob was sucking on Jill's.

Bob lifted his head long enough to say, "It wasn't necessary to put on that show to get us hard; but we did enjoy it. We would have been ready in a couple of more minutes to start on the two of you and we would have been good and hard by the time that you were ready. I think that you should give us a show like that a little more often. Feel how hard it has made us."

Kara reached for his cock and felt that it was as hard as it had ever been. She reached across Jill to feel Bob's cock and exclaimed, "It's a good thing that Jill and I stopped before we had a good cum because I think that you two are ready now. Come on Brian, I'm ready to feel that thing in me right now."

Brian mounted his sister and began to give her a forceful ride. Bob and Jill had moved a little more slowly than the other two. Brian and Kara were almost finished when Bob's cock slid into Jill. Brian and Kara had cum and they were holding each other when Kara moved away from Brian. She moved toward the foot of the bed and got between Bob and Jill's legs. She began to lick Bob's balls and then moved her tongue so that it was licking the shaft of Bob's cock and the lips of Jill's pussy as Bob drove his cock into his sister. Soon Bob and Jill were as spent as Brian and Kara. The four of them cuddled together and fell asleep.

On Saturday morning, Kara and Jill got out of bed and they looked back at their brothers, naked on the bed. They saw those flaccid cocks draped over the guys' thighs. Jill licked her lips and said, "Oh, those look so tasty. Maybe we should get back into bed and see if we can get them up properly."

Kara pulled Jill away and told her, "This is going to be a long day. Let them rest and we'll go get some coffee. If we get away from those cocks, maybe we can stop thinking about sex for a while."

Jill muttered, "Spoilsport." She followed Kara to the kitchen. The two of them sat drinking coffee. They discussed the previous evening and they were in agreement that group sex was fun once in a while; but it is better when it is done in private. Kara commented, "When the weekend is over, we're going to have to think about returning to having a private sex life."

Jill queried, "When the weekend is over; what do you have planned for the rest of the weekend?"

Kara just smiled before adding, "It should be interesting."

Jill simply shook her head, "I'm not sure if I like this or not."

They had finished their coffee when Kara suggested, "Why don't we get a shower. Then we can start fixing something for breakfast. The guys will probably be awake in a little while."

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers
12