All Comments on 'Brian & Rebecca'

by Lord Naraku

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice story

But I like hairy pussies...

DanaQtDanaQtover 19 years ago
Hi- hate to title my comment

This was very hard for me to rate because it was such a excellent story, but the way you started this out wasn't so hot. Also, you may want to run a better spell check and work on the punctuation. Some of your commas shouldn't be there. You could end some of the sentences with a period because they seem to run on a bit. Most of the commas weren't needed.

The story itself was SUPER HOT!! I loved it!

Tech. work was a 3.

The story was a 4 in a half.

I wish for better rating systems, argh!

Never to hurt and only to help.

Sincerely, Dana

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, but...

The continual spelling mistakes ruin the good flow of the story. You repeatedly write "where" when you mean "were", and there are lots of errors in punctuation, too.

If you correct these, the story is a good one and you write well.

Lord NarakuLord Narakuover 19 years agoAuthor
Repsonse from the author

I did not write this story for money or to pass some kind of class. I wrote this story to give something back to the literotica community. I disagree with readers that 'grade' storys, as long as a story is overall readable then I rate it based on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quality Still Matters

I liked the story - would like to see it continued. But I have to agree with previous reviewers that this author would benefit from having an editor - there's no shame in that, and quite frankly, it's what makes the difference between erotic literature and junk writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unfortunately, I must agree with others

Poor spelling and grammar that could be easily corrected by the wonderful volunteer editors here would have taken care of the stop of the flow of this story. Your premise and idea was great but in order to contribute to the literotica community, please consider going that extra step? Literotica is short for literature - erotica. This forum does place high value on the skill of the writer, the ability for the writer to ask for help when needed and the care of the writer to provide a story that is easily read.

Lord NarakuLord Narakuover 19 years agoAuthor
Repsonse from the author

I went though 4 editors, and 3 months of time. I withdrew from the editor program frustated. I will just considering taking this off the web.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous