Brian Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that is good. It is about time," Wendy answered.

Dylan was turning off the lights and heading to the door in preparation to leave. When the lights went out, he quickly rearranged his cock. After staring at both his sisters' pussies, he had a hard on that he thought could cut diamonds.

Brooke came over and kissed her mom on the lips and said to everyone, "Let's go eat. I had a snack a while ago. But now, I am ready for some real food." Then she kissed her again letting her tongue gently touch her mother's lips. She felt her mother slightly shake.

"Yeah, me too. Daddy gave us lots of meat on the island and we had plenty to eat, but I am ready for a different kind," Beth said innocently.

Brian suddenly had a coughing spell. Beth moved over to him and began to lightly slap him on the back. "Daddy, what is wrong. Something go down the wrong pipe." After Brian stopped his coughing spell, Beth's hand remained on his back. When her hand slid to his ass and gently squeezed it, he started coughing again.

"I must be coming down with something," he said as he moved toward the door. In the darkness no one could she Beth's hand slide around the front of Brian's pants and gently squeeze his hard cock.

Neither could anyone see that Brooke had slid her hand down and was gripping one of her mother's asscheeks tenderly in her hand. She gently kneaded it, hearing her mother softly moan.

When they entered the light in the hallway, no one would have suspected anything. However the men of the family walked with a hunch and the older female must have been very hot; she had large beads of sweat on her brow. The two daughters looked the happiest as they walked hand in hand down to the dining room.

Dinner was quiet as the family ate. The only ones that were the most talkative were Beth and Brooke. They would not shut up all through dinner. When they tried to talk to the others, they all seemed like they were lost in private thoughts. Beth and Brooke were the happiest of the five. The family was happy and they laughed together even though it was strained at times. They were the typical family out for dinner.

What people around the table saw was nothing out of the ordinary. However, if they could have seen under the table was something totally different. Luckily for everyone, the table was set off by itself and it had a long table cloth going all the way to the floor.

Beth and Brooke would run their naked feet up their father's legs and once Beth put her foot in his lap and ran her foot along his cock. Brian tried to make it seem like nothing was going on. Brooke was the one being bolder; she ran her foot up her dad's leg and then she would slide her foot over and gently touch her mother's toes and ankle.

While Brian was having his cock rubbed by Beth and trying to keep still, Wendy was having the worst time sitting still. The foot playing of Brooke was making her squirm. Her ass was still tender from Brian and now her daughter was playing with her foot and ankle and then occasionally would move up her naked calve. She remembered her daughter playfully rubbing her ass as they left the room and knowing that her dad has just fucked in that ass only made the sensation better and worse. Wendy stared at Brooke and Brooke acted if nothing was wrong or happening, just glad to be home with her family again.

Wendy and Brian had been left alone as the girls and Dylan headed to the showers to clean up. Once everyone was gone, Wendy turned to Brian and pushed him to the bed kissing him and touching him. After not shaving for almost two weeks, he had a good amount of stubble on his face. Brian never was one to grow a heavy beard. He once tried to grow a mustache and Wendy laughed because it looked like he forgot to wash his upper lip, it looked like he had dirt on it. After several long passionate kisses, she finally had to give it up. "Baby, you need to shave. Your face is so rough right now and you are tearing the skin off my face. Once you shave we will continue. There is no way you are going to eat my pussy without shaving, and you are going to eat it, by the way. But first you are going to shave. So let's go take a shower and let you clean up. Then we will do whatever comes to mind which will probably mean we will have to shower again."

Wendy and Brian talked of recent events as he shaved. Brian told them of how they survived the storm as Wendy sat on the toilet and watched him with the razor. She admired her husband's skills that kept her family alive. She understood it was hard that he had to kill, but she knew without knowing for sure that it was not the first time he had to take a life. The worse time she remembered was the time he came back from a mission right before Christmas. That was a rough one but after a day of rest, he came back to his old self. She listened intently as he told of the island and how he set up camp. He told her of the events with Roger and noticed he fell silent as he spoke of the pirates and watching them leave with Roger, bloodied and battered. She reached out and touched his bare leg as the painful look came over his face as she was sure he was thinking of the death of the young man. She knew that part hurt him.

Brian told her everything that happened on the island. He told her almost everything. There were some things that he didn't tell her, just as there were going to be things that she was not going to tell him just yet. There would be a time but not today. He wanted to get his life back together with his family after the ordeal. He wanted to get out of Tahiti and get home to their new house. It should be ready by the time they got back.

Once Brian had finished shaving, he quickly brushed his teeth. Once completed, he turned to Wendy. "Is this better, baby?"

Wendy reached up and ran her hand along his chin and moaned. "Mmm, baby, that is much better. Now you can kiss me."

And he did. He picked her up and kissed her hard and passionately. She returned the kiss with just as much passion. She felt his cock start to harden as he pushed it into her crotch. Her body's reaction was to push back against him and move her body around his crotch. The kissing was getting passionate and both knew if they didn't stop they would not be able to have dinner with the kids.

They broke the kiss and Wendy placed her hands on Brian's shorts. She pulled them down and he stepped out of them. When the shorts cleared his waist, he hard cock popped up and hit her on the chin. She laughed and held his huge cock in her hands and then kissed its head. She opened her mouth wide and slipped the head in her mouth and started to suck it further into her throat. She kept going until his pubic hair was brushing her nose and tickling her. She slowly withdrew the cock from her mouth and then lowered it again. Once she got a rhythm, she began to bob her head up and down his fat cock. One hand helped pump his cock and the other played with his big balls. She was getting into a good groove when Brian pushed her off his cock.

"Honey, I really am enjoying this but if I don't get showered we are not going to dinner. I would much rather take you in the bedroom and fuck you until you can't walk and on every piece of furniture. I plan on doing that anyway but we need to eat. I will eat later, mostly you, but right now we got to shower. Would you care to join me?" he asked her.

She smiled and stood up. She reached down and pulled her shirt over head and then unhooked her bra releasing her wonderful tits. Then she pushed down her shorts and thong underwear at one time. She stepped up to her husband and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Is this better?" she asked.

He kissed her again and moaned as he felt his wet cock rub against her bare pussy. He turned and released her and then turned on the water to let it heat up. After he checked the water, he stepped into the water and felt its warm flow move over his shoulders and neck. Then he felt Wendy step into the water with him and she moved against him.

They began to wash each other with her doing most of the washing. She was admiring his body, scars, scratches and all. Soon she was on her knees washing his cock and balls, making sure they were very clean. She even took a soapy finger and pushed in his ass and gently began to move it in and out. Once she had made sure he was clean in and out she kissed his hard cock again and then stood up. She started washing herself and making a show of it for Brian. She paid particular attention to her big breasts, kneading them and pulling on her erect nipples. She moved her hands down and started to clean her pussy and then spread her lips to touch her sensitive clit. During her show, her eyes never left Brian's. They stared at each other as the water was not the only thing heating up.

Wendy bent over and picked up her razor and the shaving cream. After coating her pussy mound with the cream she had to break her eye contact with Brian as she started to shave her pussy. Brian watched her pull her skin to the left and right to get all the stubble. He was always fascinated watching her shave but he had much rather had done it himself. When she finished, she looked up at him.

"There, that is much better. I like it when it is smooth, don't you? And now it is your turn. Sit down on the side of the tub," she told him.

Brian knew what was coming. They had occasionally done this and hadn't done it in quite a while. When Wendy really wanted to suck his cock she would shave him almost bare. She said his hairs tickled her nose and she couldn't concentrate on sucking him properly. He sat down and spread his legs as Wendy maneuvered between them with the shaving cream and razor.

Five minuets later Brian's cock stood out proudly with only a very small amount of hair at the base of his cock. It was short enough that it wouldn't get in the way of a good blowjob but long enough to look like he had hair. His balls however, were shaved smooth. He was completely hairless on his nuts and he found he always like the feeling. He liked it when Wendy would run her hand along them at any time, not just during her sensational blowjobs.

After they finished their shower they stepped from the tub and took turns drying each other. After they dried, Wendy bent over the sink to brush her teeth. She looked in the mirror and saw that Brian was staring at her upturned ass. She knew how to excite him so she slowly spread her legs to let him have a good look at her pussy and ass. Just to add some excitement she brought her hand down and spread her pussy lips to let him have a good look at her tight pussy.

Brian wasn't looking at her pussy. He was staring at her tight asshole. As her watched her legs spread, her asshole came into view. It was even more exposed when her fingers spread her pussy lips, which also spread her asscheeks in the process. His cock jumped when he saw her pussy start to cream under fingers.

He stepped up to her and pushed his groin against her ass. She moaned when she felt his body touch her from behind. She felt his cock come up between her legs and she stopped spreading her lips to touch his cock. She slowly stroked it and then pushed it between her swollen pussy lips. His cock slid easily into her wet pussy with hardly any effort. He bottomed out against her cervix like he always did.

As his cock touched bottom, he thought for someone who had not had sex with him in almost two weeks she was awful loose. The thought only lasted for a second as he felt her pussy clamp on his cock. Then he started a rocking motion in and out of her pussy. He pulled his cock until it was just inside her tight cuntal opening and then pushed it quickly back deep inside her. He continued this in and out motion, watching Wendy's ass quiver with each thrust.

Brian eyed the toiletry kit of Wendy's lying open on the counter. When he saw the baby oil she used to remove her eye makeup, he reached for it and then opened its top. He continued to push into her pussy as he started to pour the oil on the top of her ass crack and watched it run down over her puckered ass and then to his cock thrusting into her pussy.

Once she was well coated he poured some on his fingers and then began to rub her tight little anal sphincter. When his fingers parted her tight opening and slid in the now slick hole he heard her moan. Put pulled back leaving his cockhead in her pussy and started to push his fingers in and out of her ass. He switched to using his thumbs to push the thicker digits to spread her ass even more. He used to slick hands to pull her asscheeks farther apart to give his thumbs better access to open her up.

When she was good and open he returned to pushing his cock in and out of her pussy and used his thumbs to finger fuck her ass at the same time. Wendy was moaning deeply as he continued to thrust hard into her pussy. She felt the delicious pain deep inside her as his cock hit her hard rubbery cervix. His cock would shove her cervix into her womb causing her just enough pain and discomfort to make the experience wonderful.

Wendy was a woman with many facets. She was the perfect woman that any man would want. She was smart, sexy and talented. She could put on a dinner party that the Queen of England would be envious and then when the doors closed could become such a slut that hookers would pay homage to her. She could charm a leopard from his spots and then kick his ass if he didn't. She was a man's dream, princess by day and slut by night. There were times she wanted tender and romantic, times of playfulness, times to get wild and kinky beyond belief and times to just plain fuck. This was one of those times. Right now, Wendy wanted to fuck and the pain associated with it.

Brian knew what she wanted and he was apt to give it to her. He could tell that for some reason she wanted to be punished during sex. Not hurt but punished and punished through sex. He could tell that she was enjoying the hitting of her cervix and he was hitting it with each stroke. She would moan and groan as if the wind was being knocked out of her with each stroke. The way he pushed the tissue up against her womb, that is just what it felt like, a strong kick in the gut.

But Wendy was getting off on it. Her body started to shake and then she grabbed the counter top and the faucet. She arched her back and tilted her head back. "Oh baby, I am cumming. Pump harder, pump harder. Hard and fast. That is it, like that. Make it hurt baby. Yesssss, cuuummmminnnnnggggg!"

Brian heard her cries for more and harder and began to thrust into her harder. She was rocking back and forth as he pounded into her more and more, pushing his cock deeper into her tight pussy. She was moaning and groaning as he thrust savagely into her.

He knew he was going to cum soon and knew that is what Wendy wanted. She wanted to feel him cum deep in her. He wanted to cum in her also. It had been a long time since he had cum inside his wife.

Brian pulled back and his cock slipped out of his wife. He took the baby oil and poured more of it along his cock and then back on the crack of ass. He took his oily cock in his hand and lined it up with her tight asshole. His thumbs had done the job they were intended, making her hole loose. He lined up his cock and gently pushed his large tool into her ass. He greasy cock slide effortlessly inside her ass and continued until he rested against her ass.

When Wendy felt Brian pulled his cock from her ass she let out a sigh. The best place for his cock to be was deep inside her. She longed for his cock. When she felt the cool oil pour on her ass should thought he was going to put his cock back in her tight pussy and fuck her to another orgasm. Her body tensed when she felt his cock at her tight anal orifice and she knew what was about to happen. She spread her legs slightly and gripped the counter to prepare for his cock to tear into her. As many times as he had fucked her ass in the past, it was always a shock to her body when his monster cock entered. Once it was in and the shock over, Brian would pound her until she became a quivering mass. Of course her ass would hurt for a time, since she would have just had a telephone pole shoved up her ass.

When Brian had his cock at her tight ass and began to steel herself for the pressure and pain. Her ass must have been loosened up from his thumbs or she was really hot and wanting it or she was just used to being fucked in the ass, but for whatever reason, his cock slid in almost effortlessly. She lowered her head and let out a groan as her ass was invaded by his large cock. Her body shook as his cock entered her bowels and his body rested against her ass. She felt his body relax as he rested against her ass and felt his huge nuts slap gently against her swollen pussy lips.

Brian rested against her ass as he let her get used to his cock inside her tight ass. He rubbed her back and hips to allow her to get used to being invaded. When he saw her begin to relax he started to move slowly in and out. She was moaning heavily as the big tool moved in and out. She was incredibly tight with her pussy but her ass was like being in a very soft vise. She was gripping his cock hard and almost to the point of pain. He was loving the tightness on his cock and she was loving the feeling of being stuffed. And stuffed she was.

Brian big cock was scraping along the walls of her bowels. The pain it caused made Wendy weak with desire. She could only take him fucking her in the ass every so often since it would take her days to recover. Even though she walked in pain for those days, it was a constant reminder of the ecstasy she felt having her ass ripped apart. The feeling she felt was worth what got. And she was loving every inch of Brian's cock as it moved inside her.

Brian knew he was close as he started to pound Wendy's ass hard. She wanted it rough and he did too. He would pull back until his cock was just inside her ass and then he would push it hard as he could back inside. Wendy was moaning and crying out each time he rammed home. She was crying out with each stroke.

Her body began to quiver and then turned to a shake as her orgasm rolled through. She started to cum and cum harder than ever. "AAAAGGGGGGRRRRRHHHHH!!!! FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS. HARDER, HARDER. FUCK IT HARD. FUCK ME TIL I BLEED. FUCK IT, YOU BASTARD! FUCK MY ASS. NOW, NOW, NOW. I AM CUMMMINNNGGG ON YOUR COCK. BABY, CUM IN MY ASS. CUM NOW."

Brian was close. His cock began to swell in her ass and he pushed harder and deeper into her. He knew she was excited beyond usual when she called him names. She only called him names when it was a hard orgasm. Her calling him names pushed him over the edge. He gripped her hips and pulled them hard to him and blasted the first load of cum up her tight ass. He felt his cum erupt into her bowels and coat her insides. It was a hard cum and both of them were screaming. "TAKE IT BABY, TAKE MY CUM. TAKE IT ALL. BABY, I AM CUMMING UP YOUR ASS. ARRRRGGHGHHHHMMMMM! YES, YES, AWWWWW!"

They both stopped and panted. Wendy gripped the counter and water faucet and Brian gripped her hips. They just stood there and let their orgasms roll through their bodies. Finally Brian leaned down and rested on Wendy's back and panted. He heard breathing hard as his pounding pushed her through her orgasm. They rested, not moving until Brian began to feel his cock start to slide from her ass.

When his cock finally fell from her ass, it trailed a long stream of cum after it. The cum swung free and then broke and landed on the floor. Brian still leaned on her back as Wendy stayed put. When he finally managed to stand up, his knees started to buckle and he sat on the side of the tub. Wendy managed to weakly stand up but only but using her arms to push against the counter.

She turned to him and leaned down to kiss him but fell against him when her knees started to buckle. Brian caught her and held her from falling until she regained her balance. She kissed him and then turned to the toilet and lifted the seat cover. She sat down with a plop and they heard her bowels let go. She gave a wet fart and then the sound of water running into the bowl could be heard. Wendy hung her head as the rest of his cum dripped from her stretched ass.