Brian Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

When Brian was rested he looked at Wendy still hanging her head down. He knew she had gotten what she wanted, hard, fast, and painful. He enjoyed it also. He just hoped he do it again. They had a lot to make up for; they each had their own demons to face. Brian reached behind him and turned on the water. They were going to have to shower again.

Brian managed to crawl in and Wendy joined him after flushing the toilet. She slowly washed each other, with tender care when they started to wash their genitals. They did it slowly and with as much comfort as possible.

After the reshowered and redried themselves. They quickly dressed and prepared to meet the kids. Wendy put on a short sundress but left off her bra. She knew Brian liked to see her nipples get hard and to watch them poke into the material of her top making little points. They way she was feeling now, she was surprised her tits didn't poke holes in the dress; her nipples were rock hard points, large, fat, and very sensitive. To add to the excitement, she pinched her nipples to make them harder.

Once the dress was on she started to put on a pair of thong panties but at the last moment she decided not to. That way if she got a chance she could flash Brian a shot of her bare pussy. Her pussy was already sensitive and when she thought of that, it got more sensitive. It really went wet when her mind flashed to a picture of what Dylan would do if she showed him her bald pussy. She quickly pushed the thought out of her mind. She was not sure what she was going to do about Dylan.

When they walked out of the room, they found the girls and Dylan talking on the divan. The girls looked awesome. She had very beautiful daughters and she was glad to have her family back. As they moved out the door she felt Brooke slide her arm around her waist. When Dylan turned out the light she felt Brooke's hand move down and grip her ass. After the brutal ass fucking Brian had just given her left her wanting more. Now she had her daughter's hand kneading her asscheeks and it caused her pussy to start to cream. She didn't know what to think but when they entered the hall, Brooke's hand had moved and was no holding Beth's.

And now she sat at dinner with her family. Brooke's foot was gently caressing her toes and calves. The wildest part was that she was beginning to enjoy it. She enjoyed it so much that she began to return the caresses. Her toes entwined with Brooke's as they stared into each other's eyes. Wendy could feel her pussy begin to melt. She knew that they had to finish dinner quick or she would explode. The longer she sat there playing footsie with Brooke the closer she was getting to cumming again. She had never really had any experience with women since high school. Now she was having feelings about her oldest daughter.

"I don't know about you but I am full and about ready to go. Why don't we finish this up and head to our rooms. We have a busy day tomorrow. The hotel said our flight leaves at one thirty tomorrow," Wendy told everyone. She began to get up but her ass was still sore. With what Brooke had been doing to her, if she didn't get to the room and have her pussy taken care of she would attack her instead. And it would be right here on this table she thought.

They moved to their rooms. Beth and Brooke went to their rooms and fell on the bed. Beth told Brooke that she was not sleeping alone. They talked about the events of dinner and what the other did to their parents. It got them so hot and excited it would be several more hours before they become exhausted enough to sleep. When they finally drifted off, they had stayed in the position of their sixty-nine with their heads resting on the others' thigh with their faces only inches from the other's soaked pussies.

Dylan lay in bed stroking his hard cock as he had to listen to the moan and groan coming from the room beside him. He heard his parents fucking for what seemed like hours. While they fucked he stroked. He came three times until his arm finally gave out and he went to sleep.

After Wendy said kissed the girls and Dylan good night, she shut the door. Her head was abuzz with what had just happened. When she kissed Brooke good night, she felt her tongue against her lips and then she opened her mouth slightly and Brooke's tongue touched hers quickly before retreating. When she kissed Beth, the very same thing happened, their tongues touched. Wendy's pussy was on fire.

When she closed the door she literally attacked Brian. She pushed him to the floor and while sitting on him, took off her dress. She moved back and opened his pants pulling his cock free. She moved forward and sank her pussy down on his cock. When her pussy sank all the way on his cock, she came. Her pussy was on fire from everything that happened this evening. Wendy was cumming each time Brian's cock entered her. When she got tired of that way, she rolled over, pulling him with her. He pounded into her and she was one continuous orgasm after another. Brian had never seen her cum so many times before and wasn't arguing. He fucked her there, then pulled her up and fucked her on the divan, and continued to move from the front door to the bedroom. They stopped at every piece of furniture along the way. When there was no furniture, they did it on the floor. Once the got to the bedroom, Brian finally let loose his cum into her tight pussy.

Usually, Wendy would lie there for a while. Tonight was different. After he had cum, he finally removed his clothes. Then once they were off, Wendy attacked him and sucking his cum covered cock back to life. It was this way the rest of the night. Wendy was insatiable.

They finally went to sleep when they could no longer move. They were totally fucked out. When Brian finally came again it was again in her tight ass. Wendy never had sex in her ass more than once in a week's time. He had just fucked her ass twice in less than four hours. When they finally went to sleep they were covered in sweat and cum. Wendy was the worst of all, she had huge amounts of cum on her thighs, chest, face, legs, tits and ass. Brian's crotch and body was covered the same but not nearly covered as Wendy. When the finally drifted off the sleep, he was laying against her chest with her thick nipple in his mouth. But as they went to sleep, smiles were there.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers