All Comments on 'Brianna Meets Jack'

by Pyro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PyroPyroover 20 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR COMMENTS

Hello everyone!

While the number of "hits" on this story have not been anywhere near my other stories, I've received more email on this one than all my other sumissions combined! To date, there have been well over 200 emails commenting on it, including one woman who said it inspired her to name her baby "Brianna." Please continue to comment on my stories as it is one of the ways I can grow as a writer.

To answer all the anonymous questions I've been getting (I've always wondered, why ask a question if you don't want a reply??):

Yes, Brianna IS a real person.

Yes, Brianna IS as lovely as I described her to be.

Yes, Brianna IS as sweet and sensual as I say she is.

Yes, Brianna knows that I wrote this story (I actually wrote it FOR her first!) and gave me permission to put it up at this site.

NO, I never did get a chance to really meet her. I have talked to her on the phone on several occasions and I do wish I had met her, but what the guy in the story believes is actually how I feel. Also, we met at the worst possible moment in my life as I was going through some extreme personal turmoil in my relationships. Bri helped me through a lot of that and I'm eternally grateful to her for it.

Brianna is intimidatingly gorgeous. She is also very happy and in a new relationship with a very nice gentleman and is very much in love with him.

We are still friends and send emails back and forth occasionally. While I have written several versions of sequels, none of them measure up to the quality and feel of this story, so I've decided not to pursue it... for now.

I'm just very happy to have known this wonderful, wonderful creature.

Pyro

jacintajacintaabout 19 years ago
A Mastered Art

The art of the story, mastered so very well. The personalities utterly believable, the man so endearing, the girl so charming. Well drawn characters. Creative fucking description. lol Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Classy Submission

I liked the Author's comments at the end of the story. I was wondering if it were a true story myself, and if the characters were real. It was well done, and very detailed in every way from the descripton of Brianna to the love making that Jack and Brianna shared. Please do a sequeal. Brianna returns to Jack. I'm sure it will be as fantastic as this story was. Thank you!

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 15 years ago
From the Valley

Well QK you certainly write erotica rather than porn. A wonderful story, very well written. JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyro@Pyro
Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state. An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and ca...