Brian's Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel every curve and feature of her heated feminine flesh as she energetically kissed me. The way she writhed, shifted and gyrated against me while we kissed heated up and added to the passion of the moment. The kiss lasted for a long moment and changed tempo a few times, fast, slow rough and tender. When Yeoline and I came up for air, I noticed Jealile standing nearby looking a bit uncomfortable so I extended my hand to her.

When she came near to me I let Yeoline out of our embrace and drew Jealile close and felt her body press against mine. We let out a mutual contented sigh when she was fully in my arms. Her body felt similar to Yeoline's as I held her in that room but it was clearly different as we embraced. I felt a stronger connection with Jealile than I did with Yeoline and that made things more special. When our lips touched nothing else existed but Jealile and I; I knew at that moment if I had to choose only one woman, it would be Jealile.

The kiss was for lack of a better word was magical, purely splendid. It was special and wonderful, tender, soft, and wondrous as our lips floated over each other's while our hands meandered. I understood what they meant by 'one flesh' as for a few moments there I could almost feel what she was feeling. I could almost feel the sensations of my hand caressing her back from inside Jealile's skin. When the kiss ended our hands didn't stop roaming as we looked around to find Yeoline.

It took only a moment to notice a now completely nude Yeoline laid back on the bed playing with herself. Her legs were spread a bit and two fingers could be seen busily thrusting in and out of her furry blonde pussy. I had to take a moment to look over her body once more and found that she still was quite beautiful and a breathtaking sight to behold.

"You two planning on standing there or are ya going to join me?" Yeoline said slightly out of breath as she kept thrusting her fingers in and out of her now wet pussy.

"Race ya!" I said after giving Jealile a peck on the lips. After that it was a flurry of clothes exploding and tearing off of our bodies but by the end of it I made it into bed briefly before Jealile.

"No fair! You had less clothes to take off!" Jealile protested as she landed roughly in the bed and snuggled next to me.

"Then let me kiss you to make up for it." I said after breaking the now brief kiss that I had given Yeoline before turning to Jealile and kissing her.

"Much better." Purred Jealile as our lips parted, after the promised kiss.

With that I laid back and both women snuggled up to me one on either side. They peppered me with kisses while my hands caressed and probed their wet, wondrous pussies. The feeling of their heated skin rubbing against mine was exquisite as my fingers repeatedly thrust into their pussies. It didn't take long before this thrusting and rubbing was not enough for the ladies, and things progressed further.

It wasn't long before Yeoline moved up and thrust her marvelous mounds in my face; silently demanding they get much needed attention. Let me tell you, that was a glorious sight to behold indeed! I allowed a moment's hesitation before I moved up and kissed one of those breasts and heard a sigh from Yeoline. I attacked those breasts, eagerly attending to their needs as I kissed, licked nibbled and caressed them. I was like a kid with a new toy and I was lost in my own private world of pleasuring those breasts.

For a moment I lost track of Jealile and was just about to wonder where she was when I felt a pair of lips kiss the head of my cock. I looked down to see Jealile's lips sliding down my cock until the head of it was buried deep in her throat. She had spun on the spot and was sucking my cock while my fingers were still thrusting into her pussy. As a reward and a thank you to Jealile I redoubled my efforts to please that pussy and thrust madly with my fingers.

So there we were Jealile was sucking my cock, quite expertly of course, while I was fingering her pussy and sucking on Yeoline's breasts. It goes without saying that I was in heaven having these beautiful women at my disposal! However I tried my best to please both women at the same time, it was quite a taxing endeavor indeed. I regret that I couldn't sit back and thoroughly enjoy the blowjob Jealile was giving me. Nor could I focus entirely on sucking and caressing Yeoline's more than amble bosom either. However, somehow I managed to muddle through and I never heard either woman complain.

It was somewhere around this time that I blew my load down the talented throat of Jealile. I remember looking down into her eyes as she swallowed time and time again more and more of my cum. Jealile's lips never left my cock until she had nursed it back to full mast, ready for action. It was then that she spun around again and positioned her pussy over my cock and sat back down. I still can remember almost every sensation as more and more of her pussy swallowed my cock. Another contented sigh escaped both Jealile's and my lips as her groin rested fully on my groin.

"Oh baby. I almost forgot what it feels like to have you inside me!" Jealile said while she remained still for a moment. "So good, so fucking good!" She moaned out as she raised her hips up and thrust back down and began a rough thrusting that lacked any type of finesse.

It took only a moment of this mad bouncing before Yeoline took it as a signal to bring things up a notch. I began to protest when she pulled her breasts away from my face, but when she moved her pussy nearer I quieted down. As her muscular thighs planted themselves on either side of my head I found myself in a familiar position. I had lost count of the number of days since she had snuck into my cell with that cloak and nothing else on to have sex with me. I had indeed missed the taste of her pussy and reveled in the chance to taste it again.

It was hard to concentrate on properly pleasing Yeoline's heated, delicious pussy with Jealile fucking me madly. Somehow I managed to keep things progressing without cuming to soon. As Jealile repeatedly bounced up and down on my cock Yeoline quivered and teetered above me. I tried desperately to focus on pleasuring Yeoline and not the fantastic sensation of Jealile's delectable pussy devouring my cock.

Then it happened Yeoline quivered and came with a force and a scream to announce that fact. She did this only just before flooding my mouth with her pussy juice. It was a tasty and most delicious deluge and quite possibly the most desirable way to drown if ever there was one. Yeoline's climax seemed to push Jealile over the edge and she slammed down hard one particular time and came with a shudder. Yeoline collapsed forward and held onto Jealile for support as her orgasm hit her and hit her hard. There was a brief pause as both women held onto each other for support as their respective orgasms subsided.

The rest of the night found us making love a number of times more in a variety of ways that brought mutual satisfaction to all. I awoke the next morning to find both women still snuggled up to me, one on either side of me. I felt like the luckiest man in all of Tania to have not one but two such beautiful women near me. I wanted to lay there all day holding them and making love to them sporadically. But alas with Merandia expected some time before noon, it was not to be.

I truly expected Merandia to arrive and wish us well on our journey and say that Perriolich would not come and had not changed his mind. I held him no grudge as I did understand his misgivings about me, I might have had the same mistrust if I were in his shoes. In that respect, I respected him, he did not slyly undermine you or beat around the bush, he told you what he thought, up front.

Not long before noon there was a knock on the door and indeed it was Merandia, who looked truly happy to see us. She rushed in and embraced Jealile and hugged her tight before speaking.

"My dears you're here! You're still here! Oh this is wondrous indeed!" Merandia said as she kissed me quickly after hugging me.

"Of course Mother! We said we'd be here and we are!" Jealile replied slightly indignant.

"Well the joyous news is that you're Father is here and wishes to speak to all of you." Merandia said in the same overjoyed fashion she said to Jealile and then passed a glance to Yeoline and I.

Clearly she was happy and believed the news to be glorious indeed but for the moment I remained skeptical. It was at best a development that I did not expect, what it truly meant only time would tell. For the moment I decided to play the game and see what Perriolich had to say. However, that was not the only opinion in the room.

"What if we've nothing more to say to him?" Jealile snapped and put her arm around my waist and stood defiantly tall next to me.

"But dear, I told you I would get him to come around and I have! Won't you at least come listen to what he has to say? Are you really that much like you're Father to be that STUBBORN!" Merandia said in an annoyed tone and I had to stifle a chuckle at the poignant point.

"Jealile sweetheart, we did promise to at least talk to him if he wished to." I quietly reminded Jealile and she gave me a frustrated look for a moment before speaking.

"Well, if you think its best." Jealile calmly spoke. I could tell that she didn't want to but would agree to see him if I deemed it necessary.

"I think it's important." I replied with a reassuring tone and Jealile nodded her agreement.

We followed Merandia out of the room, down the hall then up the stairs before ending up in one of the largest rooms of the Inn. The room was triple the size of the room that we had spent last night in. A pair of double beds could be seen in one end of the room with a small bedside table by each bed. Three windows allowed in lots of light and a glorious view of the bay. A medium sized table was near this end of the room and two men were seated in two of the chairs at the table.

Perriolich sat in one and had a commanding presence about him and clearly he was pleased with himself. In the other chair sat an older man dressed in an all black robe and black hat. I didn't know him and there seemed to be a calmness about him and he also seemed pleased with something. I didn't know if this was a good sign or not for me, as rarely in this place were people happy on my account it seemed.

"Brian, Yeoline and of course Jealile my dear, so good to see you again." Perriolich said with a bright, if forced smile to Jealile.

"Hello Father." Jealile said with gritted teeth as she did her best to hold in her anger. "We're here as we said we would be." Jealile finished as she stood with her arm around me standing her ground firmly.

"Please sit down all of you, we have much to discuss, and I trust that you will be pleased with what we have to say." Perriolich said as he motioned to the four free chairs at the table. With a little prodding Jealile agreed to sit at the table with Yeoline, Merandia and myself. Only once we were all settled in the chairs did Perriolich begin to speak again. "I've done a lot of thinking since you left yesterday and I've realized that I was hasty in my decision." Perriolich paused for a moment and looked at Jealile.

"Really Father." Jealile said without conviction.

"Yes dear, I see now how much you mean to each other and how far you will go to help this man. I see now that you indeed love each other and while I am happy for you my dear, I still can't just give you the money." Perriolich said with a heavy heart. "However, I can't let you just walk away from me with this rift still between us. For I may never get the chance to mend things between us again." Perriolich sighed and continued. "I also understand that Brian doesn't have the time to wait around and adequately prove himself to me."

"This is nothing new Father, is this all that you came to say?" Jealile said curtly.

"No dear, there is more. When I couldn't find an amicable solution I went to the one place that all good men turn to, the church." Perriolich finished and indicated the man in the black robe seated beside him.

"I am Reverend Kenvessa and I find the situation faced by all of you to be most unique indeed. While The Church understands that you have great affection towards one another there is no formal arrangement between you. Though you feel a great deal of commitment to one another you are not indeed married are you?" The Reverend asked knowing the answer full well.

"No sir." I replied the obvious.

"You Mr. Westlock are over the age of when you should have attended your first Harvest Festival. Since you are not married to anyone and over that age, you are in a most unique position. While there is a law that prevents any married woman to commit adultery with you, any unmarried woman is free to sin with you. While there is nothing legally to prevent such sinful behavior we cannot allow you to upset the natural balance of Tania." The Reverend paused and gave me a disapproving yet knowing look.

"I see. I didn't think I caused that much trouble already." I replied calmly, not liking the hidden accusation.

"I'm not insinuating anything my Son, but you understand that certain things could happen." The Reverend said calmingly, pausing for me to acknowledge this before he would continue.

"I understand." I replied.

"While we can't have you running around single, we can't prevent you from claiming your Estate." The Reverend said with a smile. "Congratulations by the way." Then added the aside before continuing. "You are the first person to settle on this Island since the founders came here with Augustus Teroncia many years ago. That makes you unique and a special case, one that we have decided to make . . . certain allowances for." The Reverend paused to focus our attention on him even more.

"What allowances?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, what are you talking about Reverend?" Jealile asked much calmer and now intrigued as well.

"Well, like I said normally every man is married at the first Harvest Festival after his eighteenth birthday." The Reverend paused to look at me to gauge my reaction to his news.

"I understand the basics good Reverend, please continue." I assured him and with a nod he continued.

"Well since you arrived on our shores unannounced, that didn't happen and we find ourselves in the predicament that we are in now. The only solution that is best for all concerned is that you be married as soon as possible. While we can't have a special Harvest Festival just for you dear boy, we must still marry you off quickly." The Reverend chuckled and everyone half-heartedly chuckled along with him, I listened quietly. "The Church is not inflexible and is able to respond to the specific needs of its flock." The Reverend said with a great deal of pride. "The Church will allow you to immediately marry one woman who was not selected at the last Harvest Festival." The Reverend said, with that Jealile, Yeoline and I sat up and grew greatly more interested in the conversation.

"If I must choose then I would like to marry Jealile." I said in response and Yeoline bowed her head and was saddened by that comment.

"Take heart my dear, it was the only answer." The Reverend said with genuine sympathy as he touched her hand tenderly and expressed genuine sorrow and concern. "You see you have not been through one Harvest Festival so no men have had the opportunity to select you. Jealile here has been through three Harvest Festivals, so it is fair to say that all men have had an ample opportunity to select her." The Reverend finished and Jealile looked a little sheepish at that last comment, clearly not a fact she was proud of.

"I understand." Yeoline said with a tear stained smile at me as she tried to reassure me as best she could. I squeezed her hand in return to comfort her and let her know that she was still important to me.

"Do you consent to marrying this man as soon as is possible?" The Reverend asked Jealile directly.

"Yes I do." Jealile said assuredly.

"It is as I thought it would be." Perriolich said with a smile. "If you do indeed marry her and take her as your Firstwife then I will give you a most generous dowry. Not only that I will also hire a coach speed you to Kincaid in a style more befitting your station dear boy."

"I . . . I don't know what to say. I have one question though, what is the significance if any of 'Firstwife'?" I replied with a curious note.

"As you understand, with most wives if a man does not believe that things are working out with one of his wives he may register her for the next Harvest Festival. There she may be selected by another man, walk away divorced or he may even choose to keep her. The Firstwife is the one wife that will remain married to him until death. Once a man has designated his Firstwife he cannot take that title away from her, so choose wisely Mr. Westlock." The Reverend finished with a cautionary tone.

"I can think of no one other than Jealile I would like to spend the rest of my life with. Yes, I will marry Jealile and yes I will name her my Firstwife." I responded assuredly and Jealile was now speechless but the tears on her smiling face spoke her joy with great volume as she kissed me.

"Then the matter is settled, one week from today, you two will be married." The Reverend replied with a warm smile. The mood turned positively joyous at this point and everyone enjoyed the happy news of the moment. Yeoline was a bit subdued at this point but she was happy for us nonetheless. I could tell that she was disappointed by the decision but blamed nobody for the outcome.

"Thank you Father." Jealile managed to say as she rushed to hug and kiss her Father, her face still stained with tears.

"So you're happy then?" Perriolich said as he returned his Daughter's hug and squeezed her tight.

"Yes Father, but why Father?" Jealile replied with a teary smile.

"I couldn't bear to lose the Daughter I'm most proud of." Perriolich said with his throat choked up with emotion.