Brian's Adventures Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first question I have is, are we at war? I mean officially, are we at war with The Mistress?" I inquired knowing that the small distinction was important.

"Right now . . . no. There is a 'state of emergency' in place in Greatfoot and naturally in Kincaid but the rest of Tania does not know the extent of the troubles here. For the moment that is how it stays unless we wish to add mass panic to our list of troubles." Lochel finished with a concerned look. "A most delicate situation to work in but there you have it."

"Understood sir and we will do our best to see that it ends quickly and ends here." I said as confidently as I could muster. "I just have a curious question about the Commander? Is she alright? I mean the last time I saw her she was in charge of the situation. She had us arrested when we confronted her about the er . . . Former Captain, what happened if you don't mind my asking sir?" I inquired curiously and waited for an answer.

"From what I have pieced together, she held on for a week after the Former Captain's departure for hope that she would return. When finally she gave up hope that the Former Captain would return she retreated to her room and has not been seen since. In short, she's a mess so I had to relive her of duty. In the interim you will serve as Captain of the Guards and as the local Commander as well. That is, until you appoint a replacement." Lochel sighed regrettably and fell silent for a moment. "She is not the woman I knew, quite disheartening to see." Lochel sighed with the pain one knows after seeing the fallen form of a one that was so strong in character.

"We'll take care of her Father." Treabilla said with assurance and a comforting smile to which Lochel smiled back, I could see that he took some comfort in that.

Just then there was a knock at the door and we were informed that the Guards were assembled. I walked out with Lochel and was introduced as the new Captain of the Guards. Even still I had a hard time to accept and believe that it was really happening to me, I could not believe my good fortune. I still expected to wake up in the barracks after having a vivid dream and find myself still a prisoner once more. But as I looked over the many faces of the Guards that were assembled I found my stomach turning.

It was hard to believe that I was responsible for the lives of so many, that so many people were counting on me to direct them. If I got the shakes I never let it show, after all I was the Captain and had to be the end all, be all, and all knowing. I mean how can you follow a man that doesn't have a clue of what he's doing?

After a brief speech, first from Lochel and then from me, it was over. I don't remember to this day what I said but it was apparently the usual, 'forget the past, onward and upward' speech. Lochel departed as soon as the 'Ceremony' was over and it was done. In the course of an hour I had gone from Prisoner to Captain of the Guards. I was still in a puzzled state as to how it all happened. I sat there at that desk where I had seen Lochel only minutes before and tried to take it all in that morning.

"What are your orders, Captain?" Jealile said to me with a proud smirk on her face.

"Tell me how the hell we ended up in this mess! I wanted to help out but now look at us." I laughed and the rest joined in the much-needed levity of the moment.

"Did that really happen? Are you really The Captain?" Rialtige asked with curious disbelief "Good thing he didn't see you shoot a bow or you might not be where you are now." Rialtige added with a healthy amount of cheek.

"I'm getting better mind you!" I replied defensively but I knew I wasn't the best shot in town.

"No offence Captain but the question still stands. What are we to do now?" Rialtige added with a curious inkling in his voice and the rest looked at me with the same question on their faces.

Then I sat quiet and thought for a moment as I pondered that very question. I knew that I could have asked for their help but I also knew that as Captain I was supposed to have most of the answers. As scary as that was I knew that everyone was relying on me to lead them and not just direct everyone else's ideas. After a moment or two in thought I came up with a plan that that would at least get everything moving in the right direction. At the very least it would keep everyone busy while I think up a better plan of action.

"Okay, first of all I'm making all of you Lieutenants. I need people I can trust around me, people I can rely on to get the job done." I said as I leaned forward in the chair while still trying to maintain my 'commanding presence'. "Jealile, you are to take charge of the training of the Guards. I want you to organize them as you see fit and get them in fighting shape!" I said with a stern look to my wife.

"Yes Captain." Jealile responded appropriately with only the barest hint of a proud smirk.

"Make sure they know how to disable an enemy without killing them. I want the option to attack The Rebels without ordering a mass slaughter." I finished with Jealile and turned to Shelea.

"Yes Captain." Jealile answered again.

"Shelea, you take command of the local healers post and get them ready for the 'medical exams'. Conduct those exams, have Cheriphala help you in sequestering the prisoners. Once you have accomplished that, then get your healers ready to heal on the move. If we do have to attack the Rebels I want your people somewhere nearby patching people up to keep the dead to a minimum, understand?" I asked Shelea with a demanding look of a Captain.

"Yes Captain." Shelea answered with a slightly frightened look about her.

"Treabilla, talk to Pelluluka and see what you can do to comfort her. It would be nice to have her input and insight into Felleona's current state of mind. As well it would do everyone good to see her up and around again, back to her old self once more." I said with a stern look of a Captain.

"Yes Captain." Treabilla replied with a nod.

"Once you're done there, Shelea will have some Disciple/Guards for you to work with, see what you can do. I don't need to tell you that a great many lives depend on your success." I said with a wincing but mostly firm look to Treabilla.

"Understood Captain, I won't let you down." Treabilla replied with a determined look.

"Everyone is counting on your success, we all will do what we can to help you." I said with my best comforting look as I looked into her eyes for a moment.

"Yes Captain." Treabilla replied warmly and seemed a bit more at ease.

"Rialtige, I want you to work your magic with our supplies and equipment. We will be on the move, we possibly could even attack the Rebels in a few places, I want us to be ready for anything. Work with whoever is handling that now to see that we have more then we need. Yeoline will help you determine our needs and will help you as best she can." I said with an authoritative tone even though I was shaking on the inside.

"Yes Captain." Rialtige said with a smirk and a nod.

"Yeoline, you heard what I told Rialtige, make sure he knows what we need and how much of it we will need. I'm sure Jealile will help you determine our needs if you are unsure of anything. If you have any spare time, assist Jealile with the training of the Guards. Are you up to it?" I asked with the same commanding tone and waited for a response.

"Absolutely Captain, I'm your girl." Yeoline responded with a firm and pleasant tone and a hint of a smirk.

"People, time is everything, we must be ready for anything and soon. After all we have lost two weeks! The Rebels may be marching on us as we speak! I will be available to help you in any way that I can, keep me informed on your progress. Any questions?" I asked and looked around at the faces and everyone shook their head 'no' so I continued. "Good. Get on it. Dismissed!" I said and everyone got up and hurried out the door.

I took a moment and sighed to myself and felt the shakes come back to me. I felt a bit overwhelmed and hoped that I had done the right thing, that I had covered all of the important areas. I was beginning to feel the weight of my responsibilities and I sat in my chair and tried to gather myself together. It was at that moment that I needed some assurances from someone I trusted. I looked at the door and saw that Jealile was almost out the door, but not quite, she was lingering around for some reason.

"Jealile." I said with a more subdued tone.

"Yes Captain." She said as she turned to face me with a smirk on her face.

"Can I talk to my wife please?" I said with an aggravated sigh and finally let my doubts and fears show.

"Of course sweetheart." Jealile said as she closed the office door and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

I held her for a moment and all was well, as just having her near me was a comfort to me. She said nothing for a moment as she held her arms around my neck and rested her head against my head. We nestled in that chair for a moment and enjoyed the quiet time together as husband and wife. It had been some time since we had been able to spend any private time together and clearly we both missed that.

"What is it my love?" Jealile asked tenderly after long last while still holding me.

"Can I really do this? Do I have any business being the Captain?" I said with a pained waver that had entered my voice as my fears gripped me especially hard at that moment.

"Of course you can! You're doing fine dear. Go with your gut on most things and you will do well. I will advise you as best I can, in private of course. We will get through this together. We have to find a way to make this work. Lochel made the right choice, you'll see. You have to believe in yourself dear. Have the confidence to do what you must and you will find your footing soon enough." Jealile said with a warm smile as she looked deep into my eyes at the moment, her smile forced a smile on my face.

"Thank you dear." I replied with an appreciative smile. "I guess I just needed to hear it, after all it is quite a shock and adjustment." I chuckled.

"I'll bet." Jealile chuckled back.

"You know you don't have to call me Captain all the time, I mean you are my wife after all." I said with a chuckle and a smile as I brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"Yes I do, when we are 'on duty' it is inappropriate to address you as anything else. In private however don't expect me to salute you or let you boss me around." Jealile finished with a smirk and a playful warning as she grabbed the scruff of my neck. "Understood Captain?" Jealile finished with a chuckle and a playful look about her and a raised eyebrow.

"Absolutely Lieutenant." I replied in like manner.

"You know you look quite sexy shouting orders like that." Jealile said with a slightly randy smile.

"Really, do tell?" I inquired with a similarly excited look.

"Well, we could 'christen' this office of yours." Jealile said with a heated look that turned almost evil as her lips neared mine.

"Captain?" Came a voice from the door accompanied with loud knocking interrupting the heat of the moment and our lips never touched.

"It will have to wait until some other time I guess." I sighed and kissed Jealile. "We both have things to attend to it seems." I said and Jealile sighed with me.

"I know." Jealile sighed with disappointment. "Think of this though, tonight we will finally have some privacy for the first time in weeks!" Jealile said with her voice dripping of sex while she spoke.

"Captain? Are you in there" Came the voice knocking at the door again.

"Enter!" I snapped and the door opened up and a younger Guard stood in the open doorway with a puzzled look on her face. "Captain?" She asked again still with a puzzled look on her face.

"Is there something wrong with stealing some private time with my wife?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh!" Said the Guard with great relief in her voice. "No, no not at all sir, you make a lovely pair!" She said defensively and apologetically. "That wasn't exactly what I expected when I opened the door though." She finished with a slightly embarrassed look.

"I'll bet!" I said with a warm look. "It's alright, it's time we moved along anyways, time is wasting and there is much to do." I finished with a slightly downcast look as Jealile got off my lap and kissed me goodbye.

That started a day of running here and there attending to a thousand details and making countless decisions. I always thought that most things ran themselves and that the higher you got up the ladder of authority the easier your day. I mean when you think of a King, you don't think of him as hard at work but rather holding court and stuffing his face. Here I was, my first day on the job and I was run ragged. For not only had I to check on my Lieutenants and the progress of their projects but other matters needed to be seen to. By the end of the day, I was so tired and worn out thankful to have a bed under me.

The meagre possessions that I had brought with me were moved over to Felleona's old room. For the first time in a long time I actually had a room for just Jealile and myself, and a fancy room at that. As I plopped my weary body into that bed I almost fell right to sleep, however the delight that I found there picked my spirits up.

"I remember you." Came a sweet and delightful voice that I knew and loved so much.

"Aye, and I you my sweet." I replied with a delicious smile as I embraced my wife.

"You're that handsome new Captain aren't you?" Jealile purred as she held me tight and pressed her nude body against me.

"And you're that hot new Lieutenant I've been thinking about all day. Such good luck to find you here waiting for me." I said with a broad smile as I started to pepper her face with kisses.

"I have a thing for a man in a uniform." Giggled Jealile as she lavished in my attention to her face.

"Really?" I inquired as I started to kiss my way down her neck, getting a satisfied sigh in response.

"And for a Captain, well I'm an absolute slut!" Jealile giggled as my mouth crossed her collarbone and started toward her right nipple.

"Really? We'll just have to test that won't we." I inquired with greater interest just as the door burst open.

"C'mon up out of bed you two!" Treabilla said as she burst into the room carrying a small keg of ale.

"We've got to celebrate! Time for that sort of celebrating later!" Yeoline said with a good deal of cheek as she entered the room right after Treabilla carrying two mitfulls of mugs.

"Sorry, bout the intrusion. It wasn't my idea." Rialtige said after glancing over us in the bed. Shelea entered immediately after him and closed the door behind her.

"Bloody hell!" I groaned quietly and stopped sucking on the nipple before me.

"Twice in the same day!" Jealile chuckled with a bit of humour and a bit of frustration mixed together in her voice.

"Stop moaning you two, and get up and join the fun." Treabilla said as she picked up our clothes and tossed them at us covering our heads.

By the time we had dressed ourselves and got up we were each given a mug of ale. If you have to be roused out of bed, being greeted by a mug of ale is one of the nicer ways to be disturbed. I must say that it was a grand time and a needed celebration for the good fortunes that had smiled on us. I mean we woke up as prisoners with a bleak future and ended up in charge of the whole mess by nightfall. It was a mixed blessing with its own pitfalls and pleasures. In the end however, it was work that needed to be done and we were going to see it done right. At the moment however I had a mug of ale in my hand and was surrounded by friends and was intent on enjoying myself. Not much time had passed when the door opened and a few faces peered in.

"Is this a private party Captain or can anyone join?" Said one of a few Sergeants who had gathered at the door and looked in tentatively.

"Of course, but tonight, we're all off duty so forget the Captain nonsense and call me Brian." I smiled and motioned them inside.

It was a good guess that the noise and clinking of mugs had drawn them in to investigate. I didn't want to seem too snooty or standoffish and wanted everyone to know that while I was the Captain I was also a person as well. I figured that as long as they listened to me and did what they were told on duty that sharing a mug or two off duty would hurt no one. I mean we were in for tough times ahead and I knew that I would need their respect and affection if I were to drive them through hell.

For that night though we were all happy people who shared a few mugs of ale together and swapped stories. While I would have preferred some private time with my wife, this gathering was a pleasant diversion however. We needed to bond as one group, the new with the old and I welcomed the impromptu opportunity to do so. The night dragged on and it was some time before everyone trickled out leaving Jealile and I alone in the room once again.

"Well, alone in a room once more. Shall we risk it and pickup where we left off?" Jealile said with a coy smile as she walked slowly towards me removing her clothes along the way.

"Absolutely my love, get over here before anything else happens." I said getting an instant erection from seeing my wife disrobe while we walked towards each other.

By the time our lips touched we were both completely nude. The heat and fire of our passion had not died down since last we kissed. Even though the last time we had a chance to be together as husband and wife was some time ago, it was like we never parted. Our desire and passion flared up as our fingers roamed over places they knew well and remembered with amazing clarity. It was amazing how familiar and yet how new her body felt, it was like caressing my wife and yet a new woman at the same time.

We kissed and caressed as we stood there in the centre of that room. We kissed with wild abandon as our passions consumed us. What started out as tender kissing became heated and more lust-driven. What had begun as soft, gentle caressing and stroking now turned to pawing and pulling. We now pulled at each other's body trying to draw them ever closer to our own, pressing skin against skin. Nothing seemed to satisfy this desire to be yet even closer to the other, to have them under our skin, inside us.

Just when I was about to toss my wife on the bed and have my wicked way with her she slithered down my body. She kissed every inch of my skin as she dropped to her knees slowly. It took forever it seemed until her lips approached my throbbing cock. When she took my cock in her hands I swear it twitched in anticipation.

She looked me dead in the eye with bedroom eyes as her tongue reached out and flicked across the head of my cock. A few more flicks across the head and she started to lick her way down the shaft of my cock looking me in the eyes the whole time. Her tongue did not ignore my balls as they hung there begging her attention and affection. When she had licked her way back up to the head of my cock she wasted no time in bringing her lips to kiss the head. When her mouth slid down engulfing more and more of my cock my knees started to give out. Luckily I caught myself and I did not collapse and remained standing while my wife lovingly and lustfully sucked my cock. Expertly she would bob her head up and down on my cock for some time and then take my cock out of her mouth. She would lick the whole shaft down to the balls before doing the same coming up to the head. Once or twice she would lick down my shaft twice before taking my cock in her mouth again.

She did her best to draw out the experience, slowing down and stopping when she felt me get too close to cuming. However as you can imagine things got too close and eventually I could not hold back any more and I came.