Brian's Adventures Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to leave you here in charge Yeo, as we discussed earlier." I said as I escorted both ladies back inside the tent.

"Alone?" She asked, a little nervous and apprehensive.

"Yes, alone, but not forever, we'll be back as soon as we can." I said as I took her in my arms as best I could with both of us in armour.

"I know it's necessary, but I will miss you." Yeoline said in a subdued and sadden tone.

"Hey." I said as I picked her chin up to make her look at me. "I shall miss you to, but we all have things we must do that we don't like to do." I said tenderly and lovingly to her. "I don't want to send my sweetheart out here so far away from me, left in certain danger, but you are the best choice for the job." I said with a saddened tone in my voice and a tear in my eye. "You'll do fine dear." I added assuredly and she smiled in response.

"Alright." Yeoline said with wiping the tear from her eye. "I'll do this if you feel it's necessary." She smiled with a valiant attempt at a cheery smile. "I won't let you down dear." Yeoline said as she kissed me with a lingering goodbye kiss.

"Take care Yeo." Jealile said with a tear in her eye as she hugged and kissed her long-time friend.

"Take care of yourself. Take care of Brian for me Jea." Yeoline said as she returned that kiss.

It took a little over three hours to complete the changing of the Guards at the siege of Kincaid. In the end Chezeleste, Jealile and I headed the column of assembled Guards and marched back toward Greatfoot. Yeoline was left in charge of the Guards at the Siege and even as I marched away, I worried for her. While I didn't like the thought of her being in danger I knew that there was little other choice. I could not trust anyone else to watch Kincaid, not until I knew for certain of all the Guards under my command. I knew she would be fine and had proven herself a capable leader during the drills and training. I hoped that the quiet stalemate would continue for the time being at least.

We marched to Greatfoot with six hundred troops but we marched away from Kincaid with no more then four hundred. Clearly Felleona had intended the Siege to be easily broken if it came to a battle. I only wondered how many Guards that marched behind me were Disciple/Guards. How many were to turn sides when and if the battle finally did come? I only prayed it was not that many, that we could deal with the detainees.