Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've liked you since I got here Bruno and you're helping me when you don't have to. I thought I was straight but that gang and the coach showed me that I like to suck cock and get fucked. Let me pay you back for all you're doing. I want to please you."

"Brian, I love you and if you're sure, then we're going to make the best of it while we figure out how to unravel what you've gotten yourself into." He reached down and released the towel, walking forward, his cock bobbing as he advanced on the beautiful submissive kneeling Brian, his lover at last.

With the massive Bruno inches in front of him, Brian reached up and cupped Bruno's hard hairy ass.

He gently pulled Bruno towards him, licking his lips to moisten them.

He opened his mouth wide and engulfed Bruno, proud of the skills he had recently learned and happy he could use them for once on someone he liked and not get forced and degraded for a change.

He gently licked around his large cock head, swiping up he precum that was already flowing from the iron cock sliding into his hot wet mouth.

With the tip of his tongue, he licked under Bruno's cock head, making the big football quiver and involuntarily shove more of his large cock into Brian's hot mouth.

Smiling inside with the power he had over his protector and friend, he pulled on Bruno's ass and swallowed him whole.

He started to slowly bob up and down on Bruno's fat saliva soaked cock, sucking hard on it and swirling his tongue around the crown as it withdrew.

Brian moved his right hand down to pull gently on Bruno's hot large balls, making Bruno groan.

Encouraged, Brian pulled off of Bruno's steely cock, making Bruno moan in protest. Brian took his finger, ran it over Bruno's leaking cock, put it in his mouth and sucked the precum off with an intentional pop.

He stuck his index finger back in his mouth, pulled it out wet again and popped Bruno's cock back in his mouth.

Brian slowly inserted his wet finger into Bruno's loose hot ass and like Jamal taught him, massaged Bruno's hard full prostate, making Bruno jerk back and forth out of control.

They stayed that way, Brian sucking, massaging Bruno's balls and prostate until Bruno couldn't hold back any longer.

Bruno's ass cheeks squeezed together tightly, driving his cock deep into Brian's throat once again but this time he held Brian's head tightly against his thick thatch of pubic hair, smothering the happy Brian and pumping him full of cum.

Finally Bruno relaxed, empty and done in. He pulled his wet softening cock out of Brian's mouth, walked a few feet and plopped onto the couch.

Smiling and proud of the job he had done, Brian crawled on his hands and knees, bumping the top of his head gently against Bruno's knee, turning and resting his head on it, his cheek against the inside of Bruno's hairy thigh.

Bruno reached down and gently scratched Brian's blond head, like a faithful dog. They stayed that way for several minutes, savoring the moment.

Bruno ruffled Brian's head, telling him it was time for bed. Even though it was early Monday, they had both had a traumatic couple of days and needed to rest to face tomorrow.

Bruno walked into the bedroom, Brian crawling behind, too tired to stand. Bruno climbed into Bruno's small bed first and lie on his back, beckoning the unsure Brian. Brian crawled in slowly and lie on his stomach, snuggled in with his head resting on Bruno's massive chest. Bruno kissed his forehead and pulled him close with his strong right arm. They fell asleep immediately, a smile of satisfaction and safety finally on Brian's face.

Chapter 17

The next morning, Brian called his Uncle Knute and poured out the sordid details of his dilemma. His Uncle listened carefully, asking a lot of questions about Jamal and the threats presented by Luke's Uncle, the jail sergeant and the coach. Brian told his Uncle that Luke didn't think his Uncle was involved but Brian wasn't sure and didn't fully trust his old enemy.

Knute told Brian to go along as much as he had to and he would get right back to him. He needed to research Jamal and see if he was someone that was involved in another case he was working with.

During the hurricane, Knute, along with many in the agency, had volunteered to help rescue the stranded citizens of New Orleans. He had saved a woman from drowning when her car had been swept away when a levee had broken. She had raved about her nephew Jamal who had been moved up to Indiana just before the storm hit. Jamal was a "good boy" that had chosen the wrong path but he had promised to send money to help her. He had checked on Jamal then and thought he could help him with a terrorist he was trying to turn. Maybe now?

That had been quite a while ago and he had lost track of the women. It was time to check up on her and see what was going on.

It didn't take him long to find out that she was indigent and in bad health. Like many, she had fallen through the cracks. Knute made sure she had medical attention and made arrangements to have her moved into safer quarters. He made a couple of calls to some of the operatives under his command to give them some important orders and then another to Jamal's attorney. Within three hours of speaking to Brian, he had arranged for an emergency flight on one of the agency's jets. He was on his way to Indiana.

Knute arrived at the small jail late Tuesday afternoon and arranged to see Jamal. He met Jamal's lawyer and they went to a conference room in the jail.

"I just spoke to your Aunt. She raised you, didn't she," asked Knute.

"I don't know what business that is of yours," snarled the apprehensive Jamal.

"I think she told you she was rescued by a big tall white man during the hurricane?" Said Knute.

"Yeah," said Jamal.

"She told me you were arranging to get her money when she lost her home and car. When I looked in on her situation today, she was real sick and homeless, living in a shelter. Is that how you take care of the only person in the world who gives a shit about you?" Barked Knute.

Jamal was stunned. Joshua, the coach and the sergeant, told him they were sending regular payments to his Aunt for his help getting the porno and prostitution business going. "Those son of a bitchs," growled Jamal.

"Also, this weekend, I understand the coach's cousin had you rape an innocent young college boy? Why was that?" asked Knute.

"Innocent, that guy was a rapist. The jailer threw him in with us for some street justice.' Replied the indignant Jamal.

"The sergeant lied to you too. The young man is a friend of mine and he was framed but that's a personal matter. Raping him might get you some more time though."

"I just spoke to the Prosecutor from Louisiana on your case. I am an operative for the CIA, high up in the CIA. You're already under investigation for your contact with a known terrorist and some gun running operations. I believe he's also a client of your male prostitution ring? I need something on this asshole to turn him and I have the Prosecutor's authority to have you and your posse released into my custody if you agree to help me with the terrorist. I also have that private matter I need your help with as well. I am pretty sure you will like what I have in mind.

I don't give a damn about your prostitution activity or the drugs either. People own their own bodies and can do what they want with them as far as I'm concerned. My investigation revealed you deal with consenting adults only. I'm not a moralist. Your business is none of my business except as it relates to that terrorist. You can go back to your old haunts under my protection, business as usual. The charges against you will go away like they were never there and stay that way as long as you help me."

"What do you say?" asked Knute.

The attorney nodded. He had talked to the Prosecutor too.

"You have a deal. How do we start?" smiled Jamal.

"Your release papers will be here tomorrow morning and one of my staff will meet you outside of the jail with money and a nice new car in your name so you can get back to Louisiana at your leisure. Now to the private matter," growled Knute.

Jamal knew the look in Knute's eye well. He was glad that he was not the object of this hard man's hatred.

Chapter 18

The coach and the sergeant were waiting in a deserted outdoor movie theater. They had been working all day on Brian's debut next week. Officer Joe Frankovich had called for a meeting with them to go over the plans Luke and he had made for the event. They needed some privacy.

A large black SUV with heavily tinted windows pulled up in front of their car and another behind.

The back driver's side door opened and Jamal stepped out, followed by his four big men.

They all had semi automatic handguns trained on the coach and his partner, the sergeant.

"So you pocketed the money you were sending my Aunt. She almost died because of that." The gangster said menacingly.

The coach and sergeant paled. They knew that Jamal was a ruthless sadist. "How did you get out?" stammered the coach.

"It seems that your new punk, Brian, has a powerful Uncle who took an interest in your activities and has decided to intervene." Smiled Jamal. "We're waiting for a friend of his."

Just then a Mercedes pulled up and four Middle Eastern men got out, smiling. One of them about 45 said, "Hello Mister's Joshua. I'm a friend of Brian. My name is Abdul. We're here to take you on a little trip."

While Jamal's men held the two at gunpoint, Abdul's men stripped the two and cuffed them. When they tried to struggle, they were bitch slapped and kicked in the balls, immobilizing them.

Their curled up bodies were thrown into the mercedes and two of Abdul's men drove off with them.

Abdul said, "Here's $70,000 we found at the coach's house and another $1,000 at the sergeant's. They won't be needing it now. Knute said to give it to your Aunt for a new house. We also found all the copies showing the jail rape along with some other videos that won't interest you. That incident never happened. I can assure you that your revenge will be complete for their betrayal and my benefactor and friend will help you as agreed. I appreciate your assistance with the scum that are ruining my homeland. If you need to reach me for information concerning the Joshua's, contact me through Knute."

Jamal said, "I would like to help you with those two." A gleam in his eye.

"I'm sorry that can't be arranged. They're going for a long flight to eastern Europe where they will be persuaded to confess and later help us with the terrorist. I'll send you some videos of the beginning of their lessons. My friend will be using them to lure your old client into a compromising situation. They'll be trained and then they'll be sold to an Sudanese brothel that specializes in S&M, a favorite of Moslem extremists. They should be popular. In three months, their families won't recognize them."

Abdul was looking forward to reviving the training he had received from Saddam's secret police academy. Payback would be hell for the two degenerates and Abdul would see to that personally.

The next day, after hearing testimony from Matt, Mark and Luke, Brian's convictions were reversed and the records expunged by Judge Joshua. Later, after seeing his relatives confess on tape, the Judge announced his retirement and started to make plans to move out of the region.

The day after the hearing, Knute met with Brian and his lover for lunch where Uncle Knute gave them the good news.

Life would never be the same for Brian.

In fact, his life had just started.

The End

*

I have another story posted here that so far has over 9000 visits in a couple of months but only 19 votes. Please vote for stories you see on this site or post a comment. It's the only pay authors get for their work. Thanks for reading the story. Sir Bosk

12