Lacrosse Jock Hypnotic Humiliation

Story Info
Freshmen Varsity Lacrosse Jock sleeps with the wrong girl…
2.6k words
4.07
10.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traderdc
Traderdc
60 Followers

Bryan's sleep was rudely interrupted by a young lady shaking him, and telling him to wake up. His head still blurry from a long night of partying, took a few minutes to recognize the situation. He was in a strange bed, with an attractive, but clearly agitated blonde girl. The sun was streaming in, suggesting it wasn't early. He slowly recalled last night's Halloween party at the Sorority house. The girl - what was her name? Liz? No. Lisa? No, not quite? Leah, yeah he was pretty sure it was Leah. A 5'7" hottie Jr. from the cheerleading team. 

Bryan rolled over, and realized he was bare ass naked, lying on top of the duvet. Leah had put on an oversized t-shirt, and was sipping a sports drink likely trying to soothe her own headache. "Hey beautiful. Last night was awesome, we should do it again some time."

Leah snarled, clearly not interested in that idea. "One time only stud. You may be hot, but damn you are selfish in bed. You didn't even try to get me off. Get dressed and fuck off!" Wow. Bryan searched the floor for his clothes, slowly realizing all he had was the sexy nurses outfit he had worn to the party. The walk of shame back to his dorm was going to be awkward this morning. Oh well. Having pulled the tight nurse's outfit over his 6'2" athletic frame, Bryan looked for any sign of underwear, but they were nowhere to be found. The tiny skirt barely covered his ass and balls. As he was about to leave Leah's room, he pulled his phone out, lifted it about his head and took a selfie with the angry cheerleader growling in the background. She already hated him, how much worse could a post on insta, documenting his kill, make the situation. 

"Fuck off you 3 pump disappointment. If that pic hits your socials i will have you killed." Bryan paid little head to the warning, briskly walking down the Sorority house hallway to catcalls and whistles. His walk across campus was cold, even in the North Carolina sun, and embarrassing. Of all the mornings to run into his former high school classmate, Wendy. She howled with laughter at the site of the scantily clad cross dressed stud, and took a picture of her own to share with the kids back home. Fuck, this day was not off to the best start.

 ....

Bryan heard a loud banging on his door. He had fallen asleep shortly after getting home and showering. His head still hurt, and the banging wasn't helping. "Fuck off, nobody is home" he cried out towards his dorm room door. 

"Open up you little freshman fuck." Was that Andrew yelling at him? It was Sunday morning. The team had won their game yesterday afternoon, and didn't have any practice or film sessions today as a result. What could he possibly want. Bryan got up, slipped a pair of boxer briefs on, and opened the door. Andrew glared at him, before turning his phone so Bryan could see the insta pic from this morning. "Did you really fuck my ex last night, and post it on socials? You are a fucking dead man!!!"

Oh shit. Andrew was about the same size as Bryan - 6'2" and 205 pounds, but he looked apoplectic right now. With that anger he could easily do great harm. Plus as team captain, he had many opportunities to make Bryan's life a living nightmare. "Sorry bro, i didn't know she was your ex. She approached me, at the party, i think. It was her idea. I was drunk. I didn't know who she was."

"Fuck you kid. You meet her during tryouts, at least twice. You fucked my ex a week after we broke up? I am going to make you pay for this. I never did like you. Always posting shit on insta about what a playa you are. Well fuck boy, congrats, you just fucked yourself."

 ....

Andrew had been true to his word, all week long. At practice he, and the other seniors had made Bryan's life hell. Cross checking him, tripping, making him carry the water bottles, not passing him the ball, and telling the rest of the team to do the same. Bryan was already struggling for playing time. It would be impossible to impress the coach if the others refused to pass the ball to him.

Friday practice the guys were tougher than normal, leaving Bryan beaten and bloodied. Were he not on a full scholarship, Bryan wasn't sure how much more he could take. As he towelled off, after showering, Andrew sidled up to Bryan and smiled. "Ok fuckturd, i hope you got the message. Tomorrow is game day, so we will stop fucking around. I still don't like you. And if you fuck up again, it will be way worse. But for the sake of the team, your punishment is over." Bryan almost teared up with joy. He apologized again for his behaviour and assured Andrew he would be on his best behaviour going forward. 

 ....

The locker room was a full on party. The team had beaten their cross state rivals, in front of the home coming crowd, by at 12 - 4 margin. The biggest blowout in the rivalries recent past. Bryan had gotten playing time in the second half and scored a late goal, to go along with 2 assists. Coach seemed very happy with his play. The seniors were passing to him, the cheerleaders were smiling at him. Life was good again. Thank god. And just in time for tonight's team party.  Andrew and the guys had arranged for a hypnotist, to entertain the team, the cheerleaders and probably a couple of dozen other male and female athletes, in one of the athletic facilities party rooms. Bryan was hoping to add another score to his days total, before the night was through.

 .....

A few beers in, Bryan turned and was surprised to see Wendy at the party. While Wendy was on the swim team, she rarely attended such events. She congratulated him on the win, but said she missed the nurses costume. She was hoping to see him in it again, but at least she had pictures to look at. Bryan blushed at the memory. His friends from back home were still giving him grief on WhatsApp, for that.

Team assistant captain Chad started telling everyone to go to the seating area, as the hypnotist was about to perform. As folks made their way to sit, Andrew put his arm around Bryan and told him "the hypnotist is going to looking for volunteers. After this week, it would do your reputation good to play along and volunteer."

"I can try Andrew, but i don't really believe in this stuff. I doubt he will be able to get me under."

"All I ask is you try. It would be good for the team to see you doing something not just for yourself." Ouch, that left a mark. Is that really what folks thought of him?

The hypnotist, a mid 20s guy names Cayden - a former member of the lacrosse team it turns out - started by introducing himself and talking about hypnotism. He highlighted the boundaries the show would have. It would be fun, and few folks might be lightly embarrassed, but nothing beyond that. With the audience at ease, Cayden asked for volunteers. About 20 hands went up -with Cayden picking 8 to come on stage. Andrew caught Cayden's eye, and clearly indicated that Bryan should be one of those 8. Bryan had a funny feeling about all of this, but knowing hypnotism was fake helped to elevate any concerns. 

 ....

"As i count back from 10 you will fall deeply asleep and follow my every instruction. 10...9...8....7...6...5...4...3...2...1 - and sleep". Bryan chuckled to himself. Who would possible fall for this crap. He was still clearly awake, but as he looked around he saw the other 7 had their eyes closed and were clearly under. Bryan sat their, mouth open in astonishment as Cayden proceeded to make the 7 others dance, sing, act like various animals, and suddenly think they were standing naked in the middle of a full lecture hall. What clowns. The audience roared with laughter, as did Bryan. He wondered why Cayden hadn't let him leave the stage when he clearly hadn't gone under. Oh well, he was enjoying the view from up here - no harm done. 

"Ok boys and girls, you have been great sports. When i say wake, you will awaken fully refreshed and remember everything that happened over the past hour. Thanks. 3 ....2....1....wake" The 7 others opened their eyes, looked at one another and started to blush and laugh at once, recalling the foolish behaviour the had partaken in. "And you can go back to your seats." The 7 got up, and wandered back, but Bryan remained seated. He couldn't move. WTF???

"And sleep. Now Bryan i am told you have been a bad boy. You have been selfish, and hurtful. The team has asked me to help you in your misguided ways. So we are going to have some fun together. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Cayden, i understand." Bryan was shocked by his own response. He had no control over what he was saying. 

"So Bryan, I understand you fashion yourself quite the lady's man. Why don't you stand up and let the ladies all get a good look at you."

Bryan stood next and started to pose for the audience. He had no control over what he was doing. But he was very aware he was doing it. "Excellent, but i think the ladies would like to see even more of you, you stud. Why don't you strip for them - and make it sexy.' Horrified Bryan started to strip as he danced on the stage. His polo shirt flew into the crowd, followed by shoes and socks, and finally his jeans. He gyrated in his boxer briefs as the crowd whooped their approval. 

"Still more to strip off. Don't be shy stud - we know how you like to show off for your fans on Insta." In horror Bryan found himself peeling down his underwear and tossing it into the crowd. He placed his hands in front of his dick before Cayden instructed him to keep his hands at his side, or above his head. Keenly aware he was completely naked, in front of dozens of girls and guys, but unable to do anything about it, Bryan was oddly scared and excited. 

"Ok Bryan, you are all alone now. Nobody can see you. You are in a nice warm shower, why don't you continue to face this way and slowly lather yourself up. That's it, good job. Yes, get soap everywhere. Good boy. All alone in the shower, nobody around, feeling good about yourself, maybe you want to lather up you dick. I mean this would be a great time for a quick pleasuring." Bryan was enjoying this shower. He normally masturbated in his room - the biggest benefit of having a single room - but why not crank one out in the shower. Nobody was around. His cock grew hard under his touch, his breath heavier. He was getting near the point of no return.

"Bryan, lift your hands up and shampoo your hair." Bryan released his throbbing cock and lifted his hands to his head. "And freeze. You can't move Bryan. You are stuck here, naked and hard. You aren't in a shower. You are in a lecture hall. All of your friends are here looking at you." Bryan shrieked. "Oh and you can't make a sound unless i ask you a question." Bryan tried to complain but was unable to talk. "Naked, frozen, mute in front of all your friends. Look around the lecture hall Bryan. Is that Mr. Stephens, your next door neighbour? And who is that at the far right, is that your sister Jess? Oh look Aunt Sally and your cousins. The entire cheerleading team. Wow there must be 250 friends and family staring at you right now. 

Bryan's heart raced. How did he end up naked in a lecture hall. Why were all these people here. Why was he frozen. He wanted to die.

"Well Bryan, the good news is it can't get much worse, now can it. Or can it? Bryan, why don't you tell us about the last time your masturbated. When was it? Where, and who did you fantasize about?"

To his horror Bryan started to describe his wank session from this morning, when he had jerked off to the image of Leah in her cheerleading outfit. "Leah is right in front of you Bryan." Cayden, with direction from Andrew, pointed Bryan's head so he was looking right at Leah. She was staring at him, not happy. Bryan why don't you tell us which other members of the cheerleading squad you have masturbated to?" Bryan felt unbelievable shame as he named almost every single girl on the squad - as well as their 35 year old coach.

"Wow Bryan, you really are a pervert. But i bet it gets worse. Tell me Bryan, have you ever masturbated while thinking about any of the guys on the team?"

Bryan couldn't believe it as he named off 6 different guys that he had fantasizes about, including Andrew and Chad. Cayden walked Bryan over to stand right in front of a laughing Andrew, and instructed him to share his Andrew fantasy with the class. Bryan described in detail multiple fantasies he had about the team captain, all of which ended with Bryan getting fucked by Andrew. "Now Bryan, the question was all have is this. Are these just fantasies? Or if Andrew asked to fuck you, would you really let him?"

As hard as Bryan tried not to answer, he couldn't resist. "I would let him fuck me. God i want him."

"Well, well, well. Do tell Bryan, are you bisexual? Gay? What is going on?"

Again Bryan was unable to resist. "I love boys. I want boys. I want them to use me. To fuck me. I want to suck their dicks." Tears ran down Bryan's face, as the lecture hall laughed at his shame. 

"Well Bryan, why don't you get on your knees and beg Andrew to feed you his dick. If you are lucky he will let you suck him off." Bryan dropped to his knees and begged Andrew, only to be denied. "Later kid, not in front of the crowd."

"Well Bryan it sounds like your night is just getting started. I am going to say 'wake' in a second. You will wake up, and realize where you really are. You will remember everything. But all of your triggers will still be in place. You, Andrew, and a few others will be joining me for a further session in Andrew's Frat room. Andrew is going to do to you, what you did to his ex. But before we wake you up, why don't you walk with me, over to Wendy. She is going to video tape you, giving your naked confession about being gay, and listing all the guys in High School you masturbated to. If you give Andrew any more issues this year, that video is going to go to all of your friends back home. And maybe your dad.

 ...

"Now 3....2....1....wake"

Andrew blinked and realized he wasn't in a lecture hall. He was still in the party room, naked in front of dozens of laughing teammates, classmates and others. He realized he could move and instantly covered himself. He scanned the area for his clothes but only saw the nurse costume from last week waiting for him. His life was about to get way more interesting. 

Traderdc
Traderdc
60 Followers