Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to explain to someone how these experiences could bring us closer. Trust me, they did.

That brings us to last night.

Emily and I had done normal Saturday things. We went to breakfast at our favorite diner. Then, went to see her mom and sister for a bit, and have lunch with them. We stopped at the teacher supplies store to get some new stuff for her classroom, then to the gym. Emily did her normal workout that I couldn't even imagine doing while I jogged, but mostly walked the treadmill and shot hoops. At least I was going to the gym with her.

We got home, and had a quick dinner before we took a shower together. We tried to make sure to do that at least once a week. I love how I have to hold her up a little bit so she can wash my hair. I also love to make out with her while the hot water runs down our bodies.

Emily stroked me as we made out in the shower, stopping just before I came. She had become an expert in knowing when I was getting close without me having to tell her.

We got out of the shower and Emily asked, "Do you want to go out tonight?" as we dried off.

It was already past eight o'clock, still pretty early for a Saturday night.

"Sure," I replied. "Where do you want to go?"

Emily stood in the bedroom in all her naked glory, towel drying her hair as we talked. I still got hard just seeing her nude.

"I don't want to go somewhere really loud. You know I hate the places where you can't even have a conversation because the music is too loud," Emily said then disappeared into the bathroom for just a second to hang up our towels. Then, she returned.

"Hey now, don't take all the credit. I hate those places too. Not that I don't mind having to be extra close to you to talk."

"You're so corny," Emily giggled and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too my sweet-sweet," I said then kissed her softly.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers.

"No, I want you in panties tonight, purple and pink polka dot ones, something extra girly."

I put them back and followed her wishes without question, "Anything for you."

"You're too good to me," she said, causing my heart to melt.

"You're better to me."

I watched Emily lift her right foot onto the corner of the bed and put the silver ankle bracelet on that I had given her for Christmas right after I moved in. It had a little silver key on it, symbolizing that she had the key to my heart and my cock.

I got dressed, putting on my little silk bikini panties, then jeans and a green and white stripped polo shirt.

I watched Emily go to the closet. She stood there nude while she decided what to wear. She settled on a pair of hip hugging jeans, a light blue collared blouse and a dark blue and pink argyle sweater.

"How about that bar down the street? It's always nice there and the people are friendly," she asked as she went to her dresser and opened the top drawer that held her panties and bras.

I sat down on the bed. "Sure, that sounds great. The bartender there always makes drinks super strong."

Emily grabbed a satin purple balconette bra with pink seams and trim and a matching thong. We matched, sort of. We wore the same colors, at least.

I watched Emily dress herself. Watching her put on clothes is almost as sexy as watching her strip. I like seeing her flesh disappear bit by bit.

Emily slid the thong up her legs and straightened the waist band on her hips. I adored the little pink bows on the front of her panties. Two bows sat on the trim just below her hip bones.

She leaned forward a bit as she put her bra on and hooked it behind her. After she straightened her back, she reached in the cups and pulled her breasts up, propping them up in their nests.

Next came her jeans and she wiggled them up her legs. I love her hip hugging jeans. Her ass looks superb, and if it were summer time there would be just a taste of her midriff showing.

She put on the blue blouse and buttoned it up, leaving the top few buttons undone. Then the argyle sweater came over her head, Emily pulled it down and came to me to help her untuck her collar and set it around her neck.

"I wish I could wear open toe shoes, stupid winter," she pouted going back to her closet.

I know the comment was meant to tease me and my love for her adorable little feet. She got a pedicure earlier this week. Her toes were painted sea foam blue with a cute white flower painted on both of her big toes. I had enjoyed her feet for hours since she got it done, not that I didn't enjoy them every single day.

"I know. I wish you could too, but I don't want you to be cold."

She looked over to me and smiled then pulled out a pair of pink ballet flats that matched the soft pink in her sweater. Then, she slipped her perfect feet inside them.

"I just gotta do my hair real quick, then makeup, and then we're off, sweetheart," Emily said as she came over to kiss me before going to the bathroom again.

Another reason why I love her, she doesn't take a million years getting ready. Her morning routine is usually twenty minutes at maximum.

I patiently watched her finish drying her brown locks. Emily's hair was a bit longer now but cut into choppy layers that looked great either curly or straight. She quickly ran the flat-iron through her hair, and then did her makeup.

She never wore too much makeup. Emily had perfected the "less is more" technique. She did her eyes in soft brown and just a taste of coral blush beneath her high cheek bones. Emily finished with cherry flavored lip-gloss.

"You ready sugar pie?" she asked as she came out and put diamond stud earrings in her lobes, and then a silver heart ring on her ring finger. Both were gifts from me.

I spoil her and she spoils me right back.

We both put on our coats, hers hot pink and mine the standard male black and grey. We then went out the door.

Emily and I held hands as we walked the short walk to my weathered, old sedan. Sure, I could use a new car and probably afford one, but this one still ran without problems.

I opened the door for my girlfriend and she slid in. I went around and got in, myself. I started the car and off we went.

The drive there is rather short, a little over a mile, but Emily already had her hand inside my jeans and rubbed my cock through my panties. Her fingers massaged my head and my growing shaft as she kissed my neck.

"You're the best boyfriend ever," Emily whispered as her fingers slipped down and cupped my balls.

"I'm just okay," I smiled, "you on the other hand are the best girlfriend in the entire world."

I pulled into the parking lot and Emily retrieved her hand from my pants.

Hand in hand, we went inside the bar.

I don't know why we don't just admit this is our favorite bar. The decor isn't bad. It's clean and the barstools are comfortable. There are about twenty tables in the front area, and a backroom with pool tables and dart boards.

The atmosphere is cozy and music from the jukebox is nowhere near too loud. They still had Christmas lights up above the bar even though it was almost Valentine's Day.

Emily and I took a seat at the bar and without asking, her vodka cranberry and my favorite beer were in front of us in less than two minutes.

The regulars usually crowded around the bar. There were some older guys who were always there, a couple who gets feisty when they drink (not in a good way), and a few people in their early twenties who always appeared to be drinking their shifts away after waiting tables that evening.

After taking off our coats and letting them drape off our chairs, Emily crossed her legs to the left and rubbed her foot along my calf as she sipped her drink.

"You know, I still believe you make my drinks better," she said.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

We went on to converse about the students that have been causing her trouble at school and the random funny stories from her classes. Then I told her about the new guy at my work who thinks he's a bad-ass because he drives a motorcycle.

As we talked, I kept pulling down on the back of my shirt to make sure my panties weren't on display. I love how Emily always kept me on my toes.

We got our third drink, and as Emily swirled her straw in the liquid her eyes locked with mine.

"I want you to pick out a guy for us to take home," she said casually.

I had just brought my glass to my mouth, and spilled some of my beverage down my chin when I heard her. I gasped. I set the glass down on the bar and wiped my face.

"What? Seriously? You want me to go up to a random guy and tell him I want him to fuck my girlfriend?" I stuttered out the words.

Emily just nodded and smiled, then finally spoke, "Yes, that's exactly what I want you to do." She leaned over and kissed my cheek, whispering, "I want you to watch me fuck a guy you picked out."

I'm such a glutton for her humiliation. My cock started swelling again.

"Yes, my sweet Mistress, anything for you," I said, and then turned my face and kissed her lips.

Emily and I shared a deep kiss for several moments before breaking it off with several little pecks. I licked my lips and tasted her cherry lip-gloss.

Emily gently rubbed my thigh, "Take a look around, anyone catch your eye?"

I loved how she talked about such filthy things so naturally and sweetly.

I took several gulps of my beer and looked around the bar. There were lots of men over fifty, a group of fraternity guys at a table. No thanks. I kept surveying the room, trying to find someone who didn't seem too intimidating to me and someone Emily would like.

Emily was waiting patiently, sipping her drink as I bit my lip and looked around the room. I finally spotted someone that didn't seem like a big muscle head or a total asshole. He looked around my age and was sitting at a table alone, watching the basketball game sipping a beer that was almost gone.

I gulped and turned back to Emily. "You see that guy over there by the pinball machine, how about him?"

Emily turned her head, still holding the straw between her lips. I saw her eyes as she checked out the guy and she nodded approvingly.

"The guy with curly brown hair, a goatee, and wearing a black sweater?"

"Yes," I replied.

I gathered the words I would have to say to him in my head before saying them out load.

"Sure, if he's the guy you want," she smiled sweetly. "He looks cute from over here."

I felt my heart beating faster and mouth going dry. I gulped down the rest of my beer before kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll be right back."

I slid out of my chair and felt my hands start to get clammy as I walked over. I knew Emily was watching. I arrived at his table and took a deep breath.

"Hi."

The stranger looked away from the television and at me standing next to his table.

"Can I help you with something, man?" he asked, raising his brow.

"Umm, yes actually." I wiped my sweaty hands on my shirt. I felt like a doofus and it was about to get worse. "Do you see that girl over there at the bar in the blue argyle sweater?"

Emily waved as we both looked over at her. The stranger smiled a wide smile.

"Yes, what about her?"

"That's my girlfriend. Her name is Emily." I took a deep breath and just spit it out, "I want you to fuck her. Do you think you could help us out?"

I watched him finish his beer, and then rub his lips together in thought. It seemed like an eternity until he spoke again. I noticed his green eyes shift to lust as he examined my girlfriend. He had a bit of muscle on him, not too much, but more than me.

Finally, he looked at me again.

"She's very attractive. I'd fuck her brains out. Would you be watching? Do you guys do this a lot? Is she a good fuck?"

I rubbed my hand over my neck; this guy just asked if my girlfriend was a good fuck. I felt like I was talking about a product to be purchased, not my sweet Emily.

"She is an amazing fuck. And yes, I would be watching." As I spoke I was praying he would say yes, I couldn't do this again. "Not all the time, but we've done it a fair amount."

He sized her up another time with his eyes. I looked over and saw Emily smiling back at him, twirling her finger in her hair.

"Yeah, I'll do it," he said finally in his deep baritone voice.

"Great," I replied. "Come over and have a drink with us. My name is Brian by the way, and yours?"

"Max."

I thought it would be strange to shake the hand of a guy I was about to see fuck my girlfriend, but I did it anyway. He returned it with a firm shake back.

He got up and towered over me by nearly a head and suddenly I felt dwarfed and a bit intimidated by him. Or, maybe it was just because I knew he would be fucking Emily and she is so much smaller than he is. Or, that I had picked him out knowing that he would have his cock in my girlfriend. A lot of thoughts were swimming through my head on the way back to the bar.

Emily was still turned in her seat as we approached. A sweet smile was painted on her glossed lips.

"Emily, this is Max. Max, this is my girlfriend Emily."

Emily held out her hand and her eyes twinkled and he shook her tiny hand. His hand looked so big wrapped around hers and I imagined those mitts all over her body.

"Nice to meet you," she said softly.

"The pleasure is all mine," he winked.

I groaned softly to myself as I got back into my chair. Emily spun back around and Max took a seat on the empty stool next to her.

Emily ordered another round of drinks for us and a beer for Max.

"So how does this work? I've never done anything like this before," Max asked, and then took a sip of his fresh brew.

Emily's hand settled on my thigh as she answered, "Well, basically you fuck me while Brian watches. Anything you and I end up doing is fine but there is one rule. No mouth to mouth kissing." Emily took a few quick sips of her drink. "I know that may sound weird, but just respect that rule and everything else is fair game."

I stayed quiet letting them talk. Emily's hand crept up my thigh and rubbed my cock through my jeans as they chatted.

"Sounds like fun. Why no kissing? I'm just curious."

Emily tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear as she spoke, "The first time we did this with someone he kissed me a lot and, I honestly didn't like it, and neither did Brian." She looked over at me and smiled, then back at him. "To us, in way, kissing is much more intimate than fucking and we like to keep that for each other."

Max nodded, "I gotcha. So there aren't any other rules?"

Emily shook her head, "Nope. Well I do like rough sex, but I'm not into anything extremely brutal like slapping or choking. I do like being spanked though."

"Oh I can do that for you," Max chuckled.

The conversation continued and Emily whispered a few things to him as she continued teasing me through my pants. They chuckled together a few times as they talked and I saw him nod several times. She must have told him about something she wanted to do with him.

All I could think about was that I wanted to cum so badly. She had been teasing me all day long and I knew that I wouldn't get to until he was done with her. The wait would be well worth it.

Emily flirted with him right in front of me, touching his arm and running her fingers through his hair. All while her other hand continued to tease me, rubbing my package and squeezing my balls. I heard her squeal giddily once, he must have told her how much he was packing and the squeal told me it was bigger than mine. Hopefully he wasn't gigantic.

We finished our drinks and paid our tab. Emily asked him what kind of car he had and told him to follow us.

When we returned to the car, I started it up and asked her, "Are you happy with my choice?"

Emily smiled big as she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my erection, "Yes very, he seems really nice. He said he's got almost eight inches of cock meat for me," she giggled. Then, her face disappeared in my lap.

Emily's lips wrapped around my cock and she swallowed me whole with ease. She moved her tiny body around in the front seat, settling up on her knees with the seatbelt over her.

I let out a moan as I waited for him to get behind us in the parking lot before driving back home.

Her tongue swirled around my shaft as she lightly bobbed her head. God, how I love road head. I set the cruise control even though the ride was short.

"I can't wait to watch you enjoy that big cock," I groaned as she sucked extra hard, turning her head side to side, allowing me to feel all the corners of her mouth.

Emily pulled her mouth off me so I could put the gate code, and then returned as soon as I was done. It was just enough of a break to keep myself from cumming.

Max pulled up to me and Emily's face stayed in my lap. I rolled down my window and told him to park anywhere that wasn't a covered spot, and then pulled into our reserved space.

Emily slowly pulled her mouth off my member, and then kissed me. "Don't forget how much I love you."

"I never do," I smiled as I replied. "I love you too."

I tucked my hard dick back into my pants and zipped up. Then we both got out of the car and waited for him. We held hands as Max followed us up to our apartment.

I felt oddly at ease as we let him inside. Emily took our coats and hung them up. Max went to the sofa and sat down.

Emily pushed the coffee table against the wall, making the area in front of the sofa proper for fucking. It was almost like a ritual. She got a quilted blanket from the closet and laid it out on the carpet. Emily didn't fuck the guys in our bed; it was always in the living room. It was strange to even think about another man being with her in our bed.

Max just watched her move around the room, staying quiet himself.

Emily walked up to me and kissed me, "Will you go get the condoms?"

"Sure, baby." I smiled, and then retreated to the bathroom, and got the condoms from the cabinet.

When I returned Emily was standing in front of Max. Her sweater was already on the floor. I put the box of condoms on the sofa.

"Brian, why don't you undress me for our new friend?"

I saw Max grin as I came behind her and unbuttoned her blue blouse and pulled it off, revealing her shiny purple bra. Then, I undid her jeans and dropped into a squat as I pulled them down. I felt like I was unwrapping a present for Max.

Emily stepped out of her jeans and shoes. I tossed her clothes off to the side. I stood back up and watched his facial expressions with her.

Max licked his lips and began rubbing himself through his pants. "Emily you're gorgeous. Brian you're a lucky guy, and tonight, I am too."

I kissed her shoulder as Emily giggled at his compliment. I unhooked the clasp of her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulders.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked him as I tossed her bra off to the side.

"Very much so."

My hands ran down Emily's sides and my fingers slid into her satin thong. I pushed it down her hips. I dropped to my knees as I reached her calves and slid the garment to her perfect feet. I heard Max groan again, he must have liked the view of her shaved pussy and nude body as much as I did.

"Thank you sweetheart," she smiled down at me, stroking my head. "Now go take off all your clothes except for your panties and have a seat on the couch."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I bent down to kiss the top of her foot before getting up.

I expected Max to say something at the mention of panties. He chuckled a little. I assumed that might have been one of the things Emily was whispering about.

I got back up and stripped down to my purple and pink polka dot panties and sat down on the sofa near Max. My little erection pressed hard against the crotch of the panties as I felt the embarrassment of being in such a state in front of another guy.

Emily motioned at Max to get up, and he did. She held his hips and placed him sideways in front of me. Once she was satisfied with the position she pulled his sweater off and ran her fingers over his muscular chest. I saw her eyes up on his and him smiling as she slowly sank down to her knees.