Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at me, grinning devilishly, "Don't touch your cock unless I say so, Brian."

I nodded and she unzipped his pants and pushed them down. Emily sat up on her knees as high as she could and Max spread his feet apart so her face was right at his crotch.

Emily nuzzled her face against his cock behind the confines of his red cotton boxer briefs. I watched her kiss his hidden erection and lick him through the fabric. I love how she gives other men the same care she does me.

She looked up at him smiling, "I hope you weren't lying about your size, I need to suck a nice big cock," she said. Emily curled her fingers into the waistband and quickly yanked his underwear down.

His erection sprang out at her. He wasn't lying and it was extremely thick. Emily spit into her palm, then wrapped her hand around his meat and began pulling him lightly. The fingers of her small hand didn't come close to touching.

"Oh goody! Now I'm super excited!" Emily exclaimed.

Max grinned and he looked down at her, watching her face dive down to his balls. I saw traces of her tongue as she licked them. I knew how that tongue felt and it made me throb.

She pumped her hand on his erection, so much bigger than mine, as she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time.

She looked so sexy with her mouth open and cheeks sunken in. I saw the movement of her tongue through her cheek. Max moaned, looking down at her. His fingers ran through her chestnut locks.

His balls popped out of her mouth and she kissed them before flattening out her tongue and taking long laps at his shaft.

I moaned softly as Max did the same.

"You really know how to service a big cock, don't you?" he mumbled.

Emily giggled as the tip of her tongue flicked his cockhead and then slid over his slit.

"I sure do," she said, then took his bulbous head in her mouth.

She looked over at me as her lips sealed around his flesh. She sucked his head greedily while pumping her fist on his rigid shaft.

Emily kept eye contact with me as she swallowed a little over half of his organ, about where mine would stop. Then she raised a brow and held his thighs, pushing her face down. I love how she looks in my eyes with a big cock in her mouth.

Max and I groaned in unison. My member begged to be touched.

Emily isn't the type that can have her face fucked repeatedly. She can deep throat like a champ. She grinds her face hard into the guy's pelvis and digs it deep into her throat. Then, my girlfriend pulls up just a little bit before diving back down again.

She has told me she can't handle it coming in and out of her throat over and over. It makes her gag too much, so she keeps it buried deep in her mouth.

Watching her feed on Max's cock made me wish that mine was bigger. I would kill to feel her throat like he was.

Max didn't really push her. He held her head and let her work.

"Fuck you're good," he moaned.

Emily rocked her bottom jaw as she fed on him. Her lips were stretched so much and she never let up except for pulling back to spit.

I looked down to see precum stained the crotch of my panties. I love sharing this with her so much, even when I can't touch myself. It's probably a good thing I couldn't touch myself. I would have already cum.

I watched as Emily reared back to give her throat a break. She worked her mouth on his bulbous head, popping it in and out of her mouth.

"Sucking cock makes me so wet. I'm very ripe for you," she said between sucklings.

"I want to feel your juicy cunt," he moaned.

Emily crammed his whole length in her mouth one last time, pressing her nose into his pelvis before pulling back. She turned her head side to side on the way.

God, she was so good at giving head.

"Will you give it to me good, like a slutty girl with a boyfriend who has a small cock deserves?" Emily asked him as she spit up on his shaft, smearing her spittle with her hand.

Her words don't hurt me. Sure, they send a bit of a twinge to my confidence, but I know how much she loves me and that this is all part of the cuckold dirty talk.

I got a condom from the box for her. She crawled over to me and took it. She thanked me with a wink and a grin before kneeling in front of him again. She opened it up and slid it down his shaft, and then pinched the reservoir tip.

"I think we are all set," Emily said. She looked back and forth between us with a sweet smile.

Emily got down on her hands and knees on front of me and nudged my knees open with her chin. I followed her wishes and opened my legs and scooted down on the sofa so my panty covered cock was right in front of her face.

I watched Max get on his knees behind my girlfriend. He rested one hand on her lower back and began to push. Emily's eyelids fluttered and her mouth dropped open. I knew he was filling her up and stretching her as she let out a deep moan.

"Oh fuck yes, your big cock feels incredible," she groaned.

"You're so fucking tight and wet," he grunted back, working his pole inside of her.

Emily rested her head on my thigh and looked up at me as she rolled her hips back against him. He took his time, working her open and digging his organ inside of her before picking up speed.

Emily reached up and pulled my panties to the side, exposing my erection. I felt her hot breath against it as she moaned.

I focused on her face and the crinkles around her eyes as he started thrusting harder. Her mouth hung open as she forced her petite body back against his big shaft. Her dangling hair tickled my thigh.

"Fuck me harder," my girlfriend wailed, "fuck me, fucking give it to me."

Both Max and Emily were sweating now. He grunted like an animal with every thrust that jarred her little body. Any harder and I thought he could break her in two. His fingers dug into her ass, pulling her back on to him roughly.

My fingers gripped my thighs tight. A porn scene was happening right in front of me and my cock was throbbing. Emily looked so sexy taking it from behind and looking up at me. I wanted so badly to tease myself but forced myself not to. If I disobeyed her wishes I knew I wouldn't be able to cum tonight.

"Don't you dare fucking touch your cock, you little bitch boy," she hissed at me.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned.

Max gave her several extremely rough thrusts and slapped her ass a few times before pulling out.

He caught his breath for a second, and then got up on the sofa next to me. Emily hurried to climb up on his lap with her back to his chest.

"On the floor, Brian, right in front of me," Emily ordered.

I slid off the sofa and down on my knees in front of her with my member hanging out of the side of my panties.

Emily lifted her feet up onto the sofa on either side of his thighs, causing her legs to spread open wide, exposing her pretty pink pussy to me. His large hands held her hips and lowered her down on his shaft.

I watched, front and center as he entered her again. Her vulva spread open and stretched around his meat. His condom and balls were already coated in her juices. This view was amazing. Emily moaned deeply as I saw his length disappear inside of her.

Emily brought her head back up and looked down at me. "I love you, Brian," she moaned.

"I love you too, Emily. You look so fucking hot."

I loved how small she looked. His hands groped her tits and filled them completely with her flesh. Emily bounced on him, grinding her hips as she did. Max thrusted back up into her, quickly matching the speed and force they were at just moments before.

My cock ached. The sweet aroma of Emily's cunt and sex was thick in the apartment and her slick fuckhole made the sloppiest sounds as they pistoned into each other.

Emily leaned her face back and whispered in Max's ear, and then they slowed down. Emily settled on his cock, digging it deep inside of her. Her cheeks were flushed and strands of hair stuck to her sweaty face.

"Lick his balls, bitch boy. Lick his balls that are stained with my fluids."

My mouth dropped open. I had mentioned my sort of bi-curiosity to her before. It wasn't something that I just wanted to go out and do. I wanted to be told to do it. That was the only thing she didn't seem into. Apparently she was just waiting for the right situation to spring it on me.

"Yes, Mistress," I said then leaned forward.

I pushed out my tongue as Emily continued to grind on Max. I looked up at her and she smiled as I dragged my tongue along his fuzzy balls. I felt like such a naughty boy. I took quick little laps all over his sac, tasting my girlfriend on him.

"Just pretend it's a girl doing it," Emily giggled.

Max groaned, "I am."

I continued dragging my tongue on his flesh. Emily's scent made my nostrils flare.

"Now suck his cock," Emily demanded.

She lifted herself up and his organ fell out of her. Max held onto her sides and she leaned back against him, sliding down and settling her butt against his stomach.

"Seriously? I thought you didn't like that," I gasped, utterly shocked.

"Shut up and do it," she snarled at me.

I nodded and sat up a bit. She kept her eyes down on me and wrapped her fingers in my hair. She pushed my head down his shaft.

His head hit the entrance to my throat and Emily kept pushing me down.

"Come on. If I can do it, you can do it," Emily encouraged me.

I gagged immediately as his member pressed into my throat. I had never done this before and I started coughing.

Emily yanked up on my hair and glared at me, "Take it in your fucking throat."

She shoved me back down as hard as she could and his latex covered cock slid into my throat. I arched my neck down a bit to make it easier and I took it all just like my girlfriend did. I was sure her throat wasn't convulsing like mine. My eyes started watering as she held me there and I sucked the best I could. This was something that I told her I wanted. I didn't want to disappoint her.

She kept me held down and made me grind my face down into Max's pelvis.

It felt like an eternity, though I'm sure it was just a few moments before she pulled me back up by my hair.

I gasped the second I could and felt drool dribbling down my lip.

"Good boy, Brian, you'll get to cum tonight."

Emily climbed off him and kissed me before laying down on the floor. She looked over at Max and smiled big.

"Come here and drill that hard cock into me until we cum."

Max grabbed the pillows from the sofa and got to his knees between Emily's legs. He held her ankles with one hand and lifted her up easily and put the pillows under her ass.

Emily pulled her legs back until her knees were at her chest, her feet dangled in the air. He quickly took his place back inside her cunt, shoving himself in. Emily's head dropped back as Max filled her again.

"Come here and suck my toes, Brian," Emily groaned loudly.

"Anything for you, my sweet Mistress," I replied.

She didn't have to tell me to do that twice. In a split second I was on my knees above her head with her feet in my hands.

I pushed them next to each other and greedily licked her delicious little tootsies. Her ankle bracelet hung in front of me. Its key reminded me of everything wonderful about her love, and that I need to check the mailbox.

I sucked both of her big toes into my mouth and rubbed the balls of her feet as Max pounded into her.

He gave her everything he had, pummeling her with all his weight behind his thrusts. Emily was squealing wildly. Her tits were bouncing on her chest. I saw her fingers clench the blanket.

"That's it, that's what I want, both of you make me fucking cum," my girlfriend screamed.

I held tight onto her feet as her legs started quaking. My mouth greedily took all her toes from one foot into my mouth. Then I attacked the other set. I forgot about my own throbbing cock for those moments.

"You're getting so fucking tight," Max growled.

I knew what he was feeling. Her cunt was milking him, squeezing his shaft as she edged closer to squirting. He was pounding into her, forcing his cock inside of her constricting tunnel that fought to push him away.

Emily went silent and her body shuddered. Max grunted at the same time, a familiar sound that told me he was cumming in her. I saw Emily's juices spurting out around his shaft as she squirted out her orgasm. Max held himself as deep as he could inside her as they climaxed together.

I kept sucking Emily's toes, and then arched her back further. I nibbled the balls of her feet after he pulled out.

I saw him pull the condom off and he looked at me wondering where to put it.

"The trash can in the kitchen is fine," I said with a mouthful of Emily's feet.

He got up and tossed it in the trash as my girlfriend still trembled in post orgasmic bliss. Her face and cheeks were both flushed as her breathing slowed to normal.

Max started getting himself dressed again and I continued my feast of Emily's feet. I wasn't going to stop until she made me.

Max must have found the pad of paper on the fridge because he wrote his number down and left it on the bar.

"This was great fun. If she ever wants my cock again, don't hesitate to call," Max said.

Emily finally pulled her feet away from my mouth and sat up. He helped her off the floor and gave her a hug.

"I'm sure we will be calling you again," she smiled up at him, and then looked back at me. "Won't we, Brian?"

"Absofuckinlutely."

Emily stretched up on her tip toes and he leaned down, giving her naked body one last hug and kissed her cheek before she showed him to the door.

After he left, Emily promptly returned to me. She bent down and kissed me deeply.

"Now it's your turn to cum," she smiled big, and then helped me up from the floor.

She held my hand and brought me over to the arm of the sofa. She pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them.

Emily went behind me. She spit into her hand and wrapped it around my desperate shaft.

"Cum right there on the leather," she said.

I moaned a mumbled response.

She jerked my cock hard and fast. Her hand was a blur, sliding up and down my shaft as quickly as she could go.

"Fucking cum, Brian."

"Yes, Mistress. Oh fuck," I growled.

Within seconds my pent up orgasm flooded out of my shaft. The pleasure spread throughout my body and I almost fell over. My knees locked and my hips bucked as I fucked Emily's hand.

I groaned loudly, shaking the walls of our apartment. A big thick load shot onto the arm on the sofa, volleys of my pent up spunk raining down upon the leather.

"That's a good boy," Emily purred.

When my eyes opened again, I saw my pearly seed against the red leather. It was a huge load and coated the arm of the sofa in a few long ropes and several drops.

"Start cleaning," Emily said.

I bent over and my girlfriend went to the other end and did the same. We looked in each other's eyes as our tongues dragged along the leather sofa arm. We worked together, cleaning up my spilled seed. It was an oddly romantic act. We met in the middle and kissed deeply for several wonderful minutes, sharing my cum together.

We made our way to our bed. Emily said she would clean up the living room in the morning.

We got into bed and I spooned my girlfriend, holding her nude body as tight to me as I could. She reeked of sex with another man and I loved her so much for it. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her supple flesh. Her body was molded to mine.

"Thank you so much for tonight," she said softly.

"No, thank you, sweetheart. You were utterly amazing," I said against her ear, nuzzling my cheek against the side of her head.

"You're the best guy any girl for ask for."

I felt her smiling.

"You're the only girl out there who I could ever love this much," I whispered into, and then kissed her ear.

Her hand rubbed my forearm as I held her.

"I love you so many bunches there aren't enough in the world to cover it," Emily's voice was getting softer as she neared drifting off to sleep. "Promise me you'll never leave me."

"You know I won't, but I promise."

I squeezed Emily even closer to me. I always feel like I can't be close enough to her.

I know I said earlier that we weren't ready to get married, but I think I was wrong. We don't need to rush into having kids and move to suburbia just because we said vows. I have no doubt that our adventures will persist.

I want her forever as mine. I think I may start my search for the perfect ring for my perfect girl tomorrow.