Brian's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said they had one sleep-over since volleyball season ended and the they did go all the way, from necking to sucking each other's breasts to a full-blown 69. But Amy seemed to be freaked out by the whole thing. Later, she found a boyfriend and things sort of ended.

I had been nodding off, and I didn't have the energy to kick her out, so that was the way her mom found us.

**

All I remember was a slap and a howl and Rebecca was pushing me off the bed. I was buck naked, sitting on the floor as Bonnie was slapping her daughter, cursing and yelling. Rebecca was naked too, crying out and trying to fend off the blows, cowering under the sheets.

All Bonnie wore was a short nightgown and a housecoat, so now and then I could see glimpses of her big tits and her cunt. It was obvious what had happened.

Momma had come out to the bunkhouse for some afternoon delight with the hired man, only to find her daughter had beaten her to the punch. I wanted no part of this, so I sort of crab-crawled out from under the melee and scuttled to the bathroom.

While I hid in there, I could hear the sounds of a terrific row through the door. Mother accused daughter of being a slut, and daughter called momma a whore. There were a few more slaps and mother called daughter an ungrateful bitch. Daughter countered with the fact that momma had fucked every hired hand since the late seventies, and that she had seen them doing it...

And there was more of this... Screaming, slapping, crying, until there was one big howl and a pause. Then there was a light tapping on the bathroom door. I opened it and Bonnie asked politely for a washcloth soaked in cold water. I gave it to her, then closed the door.

I decided to take a shower and wash all this bad shit off of me. As I dried off, I made up my mind to start looking for another job right away. This family was fucked up.

It was quiet out in the main room, so I figured it was safe to go out. My clothes were in the closet, so all I had to wear was my ratty old bathrobe, so I threw it on and opened the door.

I thought this family was fucked up, but notthis fucked up. Bonnie and Rebecca, mother and daughter, were sprawled all over my bed, kissing passionately, running hungry hands all over each other's bodies, moaning softly. I stopped dead. I must have made some kind of noise, because they stopped, too, and sat up, looking like guiltiest people in the world. We just looked at each other; nobody said a thing.

Lying there, they looked like the paintings of those big Italian women in the art books in the high school library. Gradually their embarrassment and shame turned to something else. Finally, Bonnie broke the silence. Well, you wanna join us, she asked. I was dumfounded, I wanted nothing to do with this pair, but why were my feet taking me right to them?

This was incest! The idea of it should have turned me right off, but why was my cock getting hard? I know it sounds hugely hypocritical, with how my life turned out later, but I thought that this was too weird for me. Still, when Bonnie sat up and reached into the fold of my bathrobe, and wrapped her hand around my cock, I offered no resistance. When Rebecca got up and slipped the bathrobe off my shoulders, I didn't do a thing.

She pressed her tits into my back and wrapped her arms around me as her mother plunged her mouth onto my hard cock. Rebecca slid around to the side to watch, rubbing her warm pussy up and down on my thigh. "That's it mom, suck him, you dirty whore," she said. "Too bad he's had a shower, or you could taste my pussy on him..."

Her mom looked up at her and drew her head off my cock with a slurp and said, "If you wait a minute you can taste me all over him."

She lay back on the bed and brought me with her. In one motion, as I tumbled onto her, she had my cock sliding into her well-lubed cunt. It took me by complete surprise, but reflexes took over and I started humping into her as her daughter crawled up beside us. Bonnie told me to fuck her harder, and I did. She told Rebecca to suck on her tits and her daughter wedged herself between us and obediently did so.

I know it was kind of weird and at first I was sort of sickened by it, but I soon figured, what the fuck... at least they're not hitting one another anymore. Nobody's getting hurt, in fact, they both seemed to be really getting into it. They were kissing each other all over. If it weren't for my cock, I wasn't even needed.

I got my knees underneath her ass, and with a better leverage, I really started fucking her.

They were whispering all sorts of things to each other, like how they should do this everyday, and that they should do Rebecca's boyfriend, too. Bonnie was saying how good it felt to have a nice cock inside, and on and on, while I fucked her. But, when Rebecca started telling her mom about her adventures with Amy, Bonnie started thrusting into me moaning and thrashing about, screaming out that she was cumming. I was cumming too.

She just about ripped my cock off, and in fact, I popped out of her when she went spastic. I spewed all over her belly, and all over Rebecca's face when she turned to look. She squealed with excitement and touched the end of my dink to feel the cum flowing from it.

She slid down as Bonnie recovered, and took the tip of my cock into her mouth, sucking up the last of my orgasm. She moaned around it as I softened.

"How's that feel, baby? You like sucking his big cock after he fucks mommy?" Rebecca moaned and nodded and believe it or not, I started to get hard again.

But just as I was getting ready to fuck again, Rebecca pulled off me and started necking with her mother. They were calling each other dirty names, as they kissed and rubbed each other. Bonnie kept talking about the both of them sucking Amy's tits or going down on her boyfriend.

Finally, Bonnie plunged two fingers into her daughter's cunt and started asking her if she'd ever seen Reg's cock! Rebecca said she had, but not in a while... Bonnie said that, last summer, she had accidentally walked in on her 'baby boy' while he had been masturbating in his room. She said it looked really nice, and she had thought lots about sucking on it or maybe even fucking it, if only she could get herself past the taboo of it.

Yeah, as if.

They continued to suckle on one another and talk, as they worked themselves up into another frothy orgasm, this time with their son, and brother as the subject of their mutual lust. I mean, I was right there, sitting beside them with a hard-on and ready to fuck!

But from that point on, it was like I wasn't even there. Mother and daughter had found something better than real cock to occupy their time- a fantasy world of other partners was better.

After they had both cum (and I hadn't), they rolled off the bed together and grabbed their clothes. They got dressed, still chattering away, and touching and kissing.

As they left the bunkhouse, I heard Bonnie say that she couldn't wait to tell her husband all about it...

I couldn't believe it. I pulled out the stash of stroke mags and jerked off.

**

A few days later on, I was in the barn feeding the cattle, when all of a sudden Don was standing beside me. He looked kind of nervous as he asked how I was doing and what I would be working on next. He led me to the tack room where Bonnie and Rebecca kept all their saddles and shit, and talked about what the rest of the afternoon's work would be. I was getting ready to go back to work, when all of the sudden, he sort of mumbles that he had heard about Sunday's session with his wife and daughter.

Oh, here it comes, I'm fired.

But he just edged closer and said, thanks for getting them together. I stammered I had nothing to do with that, but he just said that his wife and his daughter were doing it all the time. He said that the two of them had been sleeping together every night, and although they had only let him watch, they soon might let him join in.

I was flabbergasted. But then he said that him and his wife had a kind of strange marriage. I nodded dumbly. He came a bit closer and asked if I had ever, well... done anything with another man, and though I was full on bisexual in my own mind, I cautiously said no, I hadn't. He said that he had spied on me jerking off to 'guy on guy dirty books' in the bunkhouse, and so he knew I had at least thought about it.

I agreed that I had thought about it, and he got real close and asked if he could, well, if I minded if he... well, sucked me off? He had seen me jerk off, and he said he really liked my cock. His wife and daughter had talked about it a lot, too. They all agreed I had... a nice cock.

He wasn't a bad looking guy, and frankly, and damned if I didn't start to get hard listening to him go on and on. I could sense him gathering his courage, and he reached down and placed his hand lightly on my crotch. He smiled when I offered no resistance, and when I leaned back against the workbench, he got down on his knees and unzipped my pants as I kicked my boots off.

He attacked my cock like a hungry man when he got it loose. He was all over me; rubbing my stomach, squeezing my ass, all the while sucking like a dredge pump. I was getting blown by my boss, and I couldn't have felt weirder. But sex is sex, as long as it gets your rocks off and doesn't hurt anybody. He was way better than his wife and daughter, and soon I was spurting off in his mouth and he was taking it all in, moaning like it was ambrosia. He didn't ask for anything in return, he just said thanks, and said we should get back to work.

**

I was going to quit. But the letter I got from my Bubba-Lou only sped things up. My grandpa was getting sick, and they were hoping I could visit in a few weeks. That night I asked for my pay. I apologized for not giving notice, but it was an emergency, and showed them the letter.

A week to the day of fucking mother and daughter, Bonnie cooked a nice meal for me on my last night and she was quite emotional, considering I was just the hired help. The three of them kept looking at me as though I was the main course. After the supper was done, and we were taking dishes to the kitchen, Rebecca sidled up to me and asked if I'd like a farewell fuck. As I was forming a reply, there were Bonnie and Don, and they were pressing in close to me, putting their hands on me asking if I'd like to join them all... Don in particular looked really hopeful- I think he would only get sex with his wife and daughter if I was there, too.

But I was wrong. I politely turned down their offer, saying I had to finish packing and getting ready for the trip. And as I was walking out the door, I heard Bonnie say, "Well guys, how about Carson and a quickie?" and they all laughed. I figured they were going to start having some real fun.

**

Don drove me to the Greyhound station on Monday morning. He asked if I had had a good time working for them. I said I did, and he said that anytime I was in the area, I should drop in. Bonnie and Rebecca would appreciate it. He sort of smiled when he said that. But he got serious and asked that I please not mention any of the... other things... that went on. I said it was nobody else's business. He shook my hand and handed me an envelope. Inside was an accounting of all the work I had done, a check for a couple thousand bucks and cash to get me on the bus and back home.

I told him thanks, and wished him luck as I got out of the truck. He waved and drove off to find someone else to help on the farm. I thought of the family's fringe benefits, and I wished the new hired man luck, too. Whoever he was. Though I had taken one of my favorite porno mags from the stash in the bunkhouse, there were lots left for his enjoyment. Not that he'd need them.

**

Instead of hopping on the first bus east, I called Irene and Gary, my old Denver landlords. But this woman answered and said they had gone skiing in Utah for the weekend. I politely asked this person who they were and they just said they were the couple's answering service. She offered me their contact number in Salt Lake. I took it.

After a few more calls, I managed to track them down. Irene sounded happy to hear from me, and asked if I'd be able to come up for the week. This was Monday morning, and they'd be heading home Saturday afternoon, but she said we could get into all kinds of trouble between now and then...

I changed my plans and bought a ticket to Utah.

The bus ride was about 11 hours long, but I couldn't sleep. Most of the way, I thought about what I was going to do with the money. I owed my folks about half that much and I had a few odd debts to settle, and then I was free and clear. Poor, but honest. I thought that I should call Dennis and see if I could crash at his place, until I saw what was happening with my grandparents. The thought of Dennis and me getting together again, let alone what might await me in Salt Lake, gave me a hard on that I could do nothing with.

Gary was there to meet me at the bus depot, and he gave a me a big hug and grabbed my bags. We made our way to the car and as soon as we were on the road, he pulled a can of Coors from under his seat and handed me a joint. He said that we had about half an hour to go until we got to the hotel, So I could relax and enjoy the ride.

I smoked the doobie and drank the beer, and he handed me another from under the seat. He said that they had to bring their own since Utah was 'dry', so I should enjoy it. I tilted my head back to drink, and felt his warm hand on my thigh, sliding slowly up to my crotch. I thought about the fact that, including this time, the last two people that had felt my cock were guys. I wondered if I was turning fag. But then I thought about how much I loved tits and pussy, and realized that I should be happy getting all the action I was getting. Just thinking about all that sex made my cock hard, and Gary gave me a squeeze. I looked at him. He smiled, and settled back driving, with both hands on the wheel.

I was pretty buzzed when we pulled into the parking lot and hauled my shit up to their room. I hadn't asked about sleeping arrangements up to then, so on the way through the lobby, I offered to get my own room. Gary looked at me like I was nuts. What would you want to do that for? he asked and he said that they had a suite and there's room for everyone.

Everyone?

Oh, he said, you haven't met Trina. She's our new boarder. You're gonna like her.

When we got to the room, my eyes must have bugged out. It was huge. There was a huge window with a great view of the mountains, and a fireplace and everything. Gary led me down a hall and opened a bedroom door, saying we'd stow my stuff here for a while.

He grinned and motioned for me to follow. We walked down the end of the hall and opened the double doors. This room was as big as any I had seen. And sitting on the bed was Irene, tall and blonde and pretty, dressed in a short, terry kimono. She was lying back on the huge fucking bed with a sweet little thing, she looked real young. She was wearing the same kind of kimono. Irene looked up from her magazine and tossed it off to the side when she saw us. She squealed and bounced off the bed and bounded across the room. She threw herself, laughing, into my arms and gave me a big kiss. Then she looked at me and told me how much farm life agreed with me, 'cause I looked great. I told her she looked great, too, and she gave me another kiss.

This one wasn't a greeting, this was a Kiss. We ended up swapping tongue as we stood there and she started rubbing her pelvis into my hardening cock. We were engaged in this for a while, and I kind of wondered what Gary was thinking of all this. But he was sitting on the bed, with his arms wrapped around this other girl and they were starting to tear at each other's clothes. Irene looked over and smiled.

Good idea, she said, and we started doing the same. As she undressed me between kisses, she told me that this holiday was a drag all week for the women, since they always had to share. They had tried to find another guy to join the party, but had struck out so far. Irene lead me, now naked, to the bed and said, that's why we were so happy to get your call- I could even things up.

She sat me down on the bed, with my cock at full mast and she took the belt of her robe and untied it. She took the lapels and slowly exposed her pert little titties for me, and her shaved pussy. Fuck, she looked hot. She stood there, weaving side to side and she took her middle finger and slipped it between her pussy lips, shivering and moaning. She pulled it out and held it up to my mouth. I took her wrist and pulled her closer. I slipped the finger into my mouth and sucked at it hungrily. I grabbed her ass and brought her close. After I sucked the juices off her finger, I took one of her tits into my mouth and sucked on that one, then the other for a while. Her hands were wrapped around my head and she started moaning as my thumb made its way to her little pearl clit, and started rubbing gently.

She finally got all flustered red-faced, and pushed me back onto the bed. Fuck this foreplay shit, she said, I want your cock in me. I was fine with that. She crawled up onto the bed, grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her dripping slit. She made a little squeak, and sank down to my nuts. She started rocking back and forth, keeping her clit bouncing off my pubic bone. I played with her tits and while we took a moment to get a rhythm going, I became aware of what was happening on the other side of the bed.

I saw Irene take a look and smile, so I craned my neck back and saw Gary behind this Trina chick, fucking her like mad, driving his nice fat cock into the girl's upturned pussy. She started moaning into the mattress that she was cumming and began pounding back into Gary. The bed was shaking and all the sudden she wailed and grabbed her tits and froze, with her face all contorted. Gary just kept fucking her and she soon recovered enough to slide off his pumping cock and flip over onto her back. She grabbed her tits again and told Gary to fuck her. He obliged and he slid his fat cock into the girl's wet cunt and started fucking her with long strokes. He started fucking her faster and he clenched his teeth and she screamed and I could imagine his cock spewing great gobs of creamy white cum all over the walls of her pussy.

That really got me going so I grabbed Irene and really got into fucking her. She was obviously turned on by the display as she began humping up and down on me with long, practiced strokes. I felt the cum churning up through my balls and I came with a great yell. This set off Irene and she bucked once or twice and froze like a statue above me. Her cunt rippled around my cock and she let out a low animal moan. I closed my eyes and pumped the last of a good load into her wet pussy. She bent down and kissed me, and said thanks. Then she fell off to the side, sighing contentedly.

When I opened my eyes, Gary was hovering over me, smiling. Good to have you back with us, he said, and kissed me. I kissed him back and then we all shuffled around until we rested against the headboard. I hadn't slept for a while, and what with the excitement and pot and beer and sex, I found myself nodding off. About two in the morning, this Trina girl was at my side, dressed in her kimono. She shook me awake and told me that I should follow her.

Gary and Irene were sleeping soundly, wrapped in each others arms. I followed Trina to the other bedroom. I hit the can and crawled between the covers of the big double bed. The last thing I remember was Trina saying sarcastically, what fun you are...

**

When I woke in the morning, Trina was naked, and snoring softly beside me. I needed to piss again. We had our own bathroom off our bedroom. It was really nice, so I wondered what the bathroom off the master looked like. When I got back, Trina was still sleeping. I figured what I really needed was a shower, so I got my kit together and headed back to the bathroom. I was washing my tired body and relaxing my mind when the sliding door opened and Trina stood there. She was short (about 5'5'), and like I thought before, she looked really young. I couldn't see a legal secretary like Irene taking a chance with jailbait, so I just figured she looked young. She was kind of wide at the thighs and hips, and her tits weren't all that big, but she had a really pretty face, framed with chestnut brown hair. She had the same color hair on her pussy, trimmed and manicured nicely.