Brian's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awake I see, she said, and climbed in with me. She took the soap from me and motioned for me to turn so she could wash my back. So, I said, you're the new tenant. So she said, you're the old tenant. Kind of smart-mouthed aren't you, I said. And then she laughed and slapped my ass.

I turned and she started washing my chest. She worked her way down to my belly and she got down on her knees and sucked the tip of my hardening cock into her soft mouth. Too bad, she said, I can't taste Irene on you. You guys fucked up a storm last night, that's for sure, she said, and soaped up my prick and balls and even washed my ass. That tickled, and I told her to stop.

What, she said, you like boys and you don't like it up the ass? I said I didn't and she shrugged. She asked if I had ever tried fucking anally, and I said I hadn't really cared to. That's going to narrow things down, she said. I pulled her up and we started kissing. My cock was getting really hard and she was jerking me off. I asked her when she had first had sex with Gary and Irene, and she said as soon as they finished the first interview. She had been almost exclusively gay until she met Gary. I laughed because Gary had been almost exclusively gay until he met Irene. I said that we should go back to bed. She said we could do that, but we couldn't fuck, at least the conventional way.

I asked why, and she said that Gary was the only one who could fuck her. I told her I didn't think Gary would be that possessive. She said that that was the case, because she was going to be carrying their baby.

Okay...

She had dropped that nugget, real casually, while she got back on her knees, still jerking my hard cock.

She looked good. She gave it a lick and looked at me, all innocence. You like my tits, she asked. I nodded and she asked if I liked her face. Shewas pretty, so I nodded again. Well, she said, I'd really like to feel you cum all over my face and all over my tits. She grabbed my hand and brought it to my cock. I took hold and started jerking. We got out of the spray, and she knelt there, telling me how she liked my cock, and making all sorts of erotic noises. She had a couple fingers working her pussy, so I told her that I liked watching her do herself, and how it was gonna make me cum real hard, all over her. She told me to paint her, and cover her with it...

We talked dirty, back and forth like that and soon, she was cumming and I was cumming, too. True to my word, I hit her face, her neck and her hair, as well as her tits and belly.

She stood and we kissed, with all my slippery cum between us. We washed each other and joined Gary and Irene a while later in the main room for breakfast.

**

Irene couldn't have kids, couldn't do anything because of some problem with her eggs. She was heart-broken, but she decided to make the best of it and get someone to have a baby for them. I found out later that Trina's telling of the tale was pretty close. Gary and Irene interviewed her for the vacant room, and though it didn't happen right after the initial meeting, Trina had put the moves on Irene while they washed the supper dishes that night. Irene hadn't had a woman since Dianne a few months back and she took the young girl up on it. Gary walked in as they were necking in the kitchen there, and suggested moving to somewhere more comfortable.

They fucked all the time and when Irene's long series of tests came up negative, the 19-year old Trina offered to carry their child. Rather than go through the test tube crap, they just decided that Trina would throw away her birth control, and have Gary fuck her constantly, hoping she's catch pregnant sooner or later. Well, this was their first week away on holiday since making the decision, and they wanted to be sure that any child that was produced was going to be Gary's.

It was good for me- Gary was saving almost all of his sperm for Trina, and I was more or less at Irene's mercy. She fucked me silly all weekend, and when I wasn't, Gary and I were ravaging each other's cocks. We got to watch Trina and Irene make tender love together- that was interesting, since Irene was almost six inches taller that Trina.

Gary and I came out of the shower one time, after washing each other down, to see the two of them standing in the middle of the floor, kissing passionately. Their difference in height was almost comical. When we laughed, Irene and Trina both turned to stick out their tongues out at us.

We never left the room that week. We ordered room service and we fucked. Despite being in one of the best ski areas in the Western States, all their expensive equipment went unused.

They were getting ready to head back to Denver, and I was getting antsy to see my grandparents. I had gotten a hold of Dennis and he said his fold out sofa was mine for as long as I needed it.

It was good to have friends like that.

**

That's basically what happened. I got on the bus that Thursday afternoon and rode all night. I made it to Dennis' first thing Friday morning.

And this is where Dennis' 'Briget' series begins.

**

Epilog:

A few months later I got two letters. One was from Irene, saying that Trina was pregnant, and their child was expected in January of '86. She wished me well, and hoped all was well. She also told me that if I was ever back in Denver, they'd be really disappointed if I didn't call.

The second was from Don and Bonnie. It wasn't really a letter, just three grainy polaroids. One was of Don and Bonnie and Rebecca in bed together. Don was fucking Rebecca from behind while Rebecca ate and fingered Bonnie's pussy. I looked long and hard at that picture. All I could think was, "Who had taken it?"

That was answered soon enough... They had passed the camera to Don, because in the next one, the women were stroking a load of cum from a nice big cock, belonging to Reg. I shouldn't have been surprised. The next one showed Reg, sucking his father's cock while Bonnie looked on, smiling, thumbs up to the camera. At the bottom of the first picture, were two words... 'Join us?'

I wasn't grossed out. By this time, I was actually happy for them. Maybe Reg quit school and they didn't need a hired man. Maybe they'd all be happy together, and after all, isn't that what everyone wants? To be happy with the people you love?

I never showed anyone the pictures, and I never replied. By this time, I had my own life to live.