All Comments on 'Brian's Story'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp Husband Pimps His Wife To Real Men

Writers "are" what they write, so it's easy to see this "writer" is a wimp who has surrendered his manhood and won't fight to get it back. The story is seriously flawed on many levels. The common rules of grammar and punctuation rules are a mystery to this “writer,” making the content of this submission read like a third-grader forced to deliver a term paper. It’s a complete waste of time. I do pity the “writer” and I hope he’ll get the psychological therapy he so badly needs.

Max ODriveMax ODriveover 16 years ago
Very good story..!

Nicely told story about a man and wife exploring their sexuality. Not all couples conform to narrow-minded standards as some espouse, but chance to reach out for more in life.

TRUE wife-sharing is just that.. sharing.. She may "play" but I guarentee she goes home with her husband after the fun.. and what they share between themselves goes far, far deeper than any cock can ever go into a pussy.

A REAL man is willing to share with another those deep, almost unfathomable emotions.. to experience them and revel in the afterglow of that experience.. Not run from them and deny they exist and belittle others that choose to expand who they are and how they feel..

So, open your mind.. open your heart.. and take a chance on living something that may change your life for the better in ways you could never anticipate.. Keep your mind closed and expect to live only as you do now..

spoilsportster1spoilsportster1over 16 years ago
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.......

Everytime we read a story like this a bunch of you guys instantly start going Alpha Dog and saying the writer is a wimp husband, it drives me nuts. I love a good story of seduction...one where the individuals are pushed tot eh limit by passion to do things they ordinarily wouldn't. Damn dudes, don't be so insecure about you're own machismo saying "I'd kick any man's ass who touched my woman" and allow yourself to just read a seductive story. Coleridge wrote "the reader needs to have a willing suspension of disbelief" so suck it up male bitches and let it go for a change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick people do sick things.

There are others sicker but not in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget the two moralizing anti erotica reveiwers

Great story, keep writing, we enjoy the so called wimp husbands, sexual humiliation and cuckold stories. Ignore the immature self righteous comments by those who have no sexual experience and no imagination whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the story!

NautonnierNautonnierover 16 years ago
Funny all the 'real men' have to be anonymous :-)

I thought that this was a good story of approach to a taboo line followed by crossing it.

I found the responses from the 'anonymous' 'real men' more entertaining. They obviously have a very limited exposure to real life and think everything is about macho 'keep of my woman' behavior. What a paucity of experience of people - or perhaps blindness to what is happening - these responses show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...XXXcellent...!!!

...1st rate...shows those who are too limp-dicked to be involved in these XXXcellent experiences what a full marriage is all about...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXO;)))...your next phase has to include BLACK SUPREMACY!!!...several BLACK STALLIONS in your stable will balance the equation...live life for YOU, and NOT for those who would put you down because they have no imagination...nor can get it up...stay as HOT, HOTTER , and more...ENJOY...!!!XXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO;))))))

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 14 years ago
MUCH BETTER

This story, while missing the actual culimation, is better than the ones with all the humiliation and nonsensical progression which irked a lot of readers. I'd like to read a Part 2 of this one -- what happened up in the room even if it's only recounted by the wife when she finally returns to her husband filled with the cum of the 2 guys who took her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with the other guy, a really good and sexy tale to whet our appetites, but so cruel to leave us hanging although some would say having to complete the next chapter in our own minds might be just as rewarding. Kind of like a woman half clothed being more alluring than one completely naked. Anyway, thanks to the author for another in a long line of good works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A lot of unmitigated self serving shit----

By a NO talent mindless "writer" !!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Shit!

I don't tolerate anybody riding my woman or my motorcycle. Any wimp assed piece of crap who encourages his woman to fuck other people is a perverted pile of shit who is beneanth my contempt. For the benefit of all you sick assholes out there, I am not anonomous.

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 11 years ago
Wish it was me!

This is an excellent story. The author took time to let us get to know him and his wife and to see how their fantasies have gradually moved to action step by step. It also captures the mixed feelings they both experience as they share the fantasies and the gradually increasing real experiences.

I wish my wife, who has a great body that I love to make love to, would be so understanding of my wanting to see her do things like this step by step and enjoy experiencing my fantasies with me, and eventually reaching a point where she'd let another man have her pussy and make her come. However, she is very traditional in her ideas about sex and makes me feel silly if I ever bring it up even though I know she dated a number of men and enjoyed sex with them before we met. So I'll just keep reading stories on Literotica. This was a really good one.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Love the start, more more

Liked the story as a starter to a bigger story. Write more xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He pimps his wife out so that she can be exposed to every nasty disease known to man? Yeah - that makes sense.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pimp and whore

Just another pimp and whore story. Our LW rep has given her approval. Real men share . Just keep telling yourself that while you wear your mom's panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great wife and she should keep going and bring her cum filled pussy home for her husband so he can find out how awesome it is to lick a wifes pussy that has just been fucked and filled with cum from another guy. All husbands should try licking cum filled pussy to see how great it is . I love it!!!!!!!!o

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous