Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,894 Followers

I slowly passed a truck, giving the driver a good look. Michelle knew what I was doing and she laid her head back on the seat and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see the driver looking at her, or have him know that she was aware of the show she was providing.

I drove along beside the next truck I caught up to for quite a ways and let him get a nice long look. Her tits weren't totally bare but I know he got to see those incredibly long red nipples. It was obvious from her squirming around that she was somewhat uncomfortable but she didn't say anything.

I took the next off-ramp and pulled over on a side road. I pulled Michelle into a kiss and slid my hand up her skirt. A soaked pussy greeted my hand. I pushed two fingers between her cunt lips and she sucked them inside her with her pussy muscles. In a few seconds she was cumming. I continued to finger her until she had another orgasm.

As she was calming down I slowly unbuttoned her dress. The higher I went the more erratic her breathing became. When there were only three buttons left she grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Please don't show any more this time."

That scared me. Not that she had stopped me, but because she said "this time" meaning there would be more times. That's what I wanted, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to get what I wanted. That sounds crazy I know, but that's how fucked up my head was.

We drove back onto the interstate and looked for another truck to pass. When one came into view Michelle grabbed my leg. I looked over at her and she gave me a tentative smile as she slowly spread her legs. My cock just about ripped through my pants.

Michelle was starting to get red in the face and she was holding her breath, waiting for me to tell her when to stop. I wanted to stop her but it was just so exciting watching her legs spread that I was tongue-tied. We were both sweating by the time I told her that was far enough. Michelle's fingernails were digging into my leg as we began approaching another truck.

Then she did something I never would have thought possible. She unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way and opened it wide. Her pale white tits capped with those incredible nipples were completely exposed for anyone looking into our car.

I was burning up. I couldn't breathe. Sweat was pouring off me. My cock had never been harder. My hands were so wet it was hard to hold the steering wheel.

I slowly pulled along side the truck and approached the front. I was fighting so hard for breath that I almost drifted into the side of the truck. I looked at Michelle and saw her eyes were glazed. I was shocked to see her slide down on the seat until her dress was pushed all the way. She couldn't have been anymore exposed without spreading her cunt lips.

I don't know how long I was beside the trucker. I heard Michelle start making small snorting sounds and knew she was cumming. I also knew I had to get off the road and into her pussy. As I accelerated the trucker blew his horn and flashed his lights at us in thanks.

I found an off-ramp and then a side road. Michelle was still in a daze as I slid over and pulled her on top of me. My cock was instantly buried to the hilt. Having my cock in her must have woke her up because she started bouncing up and down on me and yelling at me to cum. She didn't have to encourage me for long before it felt like the top of my dick blew off as I came.

Michelle didn't stop bouncing and I didn't lose my hard-on. I could feel her pussy juice mixed with my cum pouring over my balls as she continued riding my cock. After a few minutes another flood of molten hot cum erupted from my cock and bathed my wife's pussy. Michelle screamed as she had another orgasm at the same time.

Neither of us could move. We sat there with my cock slowly softening inside Michelle and our combined sex juices running out of her cunt and over my legs and balls.

That's the way we were when a cop tapped on the window. I looked at him and saw he was getting an eyeful of Michelle. I said her name, softly, and got no response. I struggled out from under her and covered myself as I moved over and opened the window.

"Is that your wife?"

"Yes."

"Very nice. Verrrry nice."

I wanted to cover her to stop him from looking at her. At the same time, I wanted to spread her legs wide so he could have a good look at her well-fucked pussy. Michelle just sat there, passed out. I think the cop could read my mind. He walked around the car and opened the passenger door. He leaned in and spread my wife's legs.

I knew it wasn't right for him to touch her, but I couldn't stop him. He smiled at me and said, "Boy, what I wouldn't give to shove my cock in that pussy. I kind of like sloppy seconds. And she sure looks sloppy. " I noticed he still had his hand on her leg.

My own cock started growing again as he ran his hand up and down Michelle's leg. Each stroke went higher. I couldn't do anything but groan when he stopped rubbing her leg and shoved two fingers up her juicy cunt.

He sawed his fingers in and out of her, slamming his thumb against her clit with each thrust. Michelle whimpered as she had another orgasm. The cop took his fingers out of her and wiped them off on her tits.

He looked at me and asked me if he could fuck her. I told him no. He handed me his card and said that if I ever changed my mind he would be glad to fuck her brains out. He seemed to know that it was just a matter of time before I wanted someone to fuck her while I watched.

He reached into the back seat and got out a blanket and covered Michelle. Then he left us there, beside the road.

Once we got home I helped Michelle into the house and into a hot bath. After washing her I dried her off and put her to bed. Then I took a hot shower.

I was exhausted. I felt so drained I didn't think I would ever be able to get a hard-on again. I crawled into bed next to Michelle and gave her a little kiss. She surprised the shit out of me when she said, "Did you like letting him finger fuck me?"

There went my theory that she was passed out. Hearing her say that also blew away the theory that I would never be able to get a hard-on again.

Hearing my sweet, loving, conservative wife whisper that she knew I had let another man finger her pussy was too much. "Did you like it?"

"It was OK, but in the future if you're going to let someone fuck me I want the real thing. I want to feel his cock in me."

We both knew then that it wouldn't be long before that was exactly what was going to happen. But right then I had a hard cock she could feel in her. And, right then she wanted it and was ready for it. We went at it like a couple of rabbits.

After I had filled her hot little hole again she asked me to do something I had never done before. She asked me to eat her. Oh sure, I've eaten her pussy before. Lots of times. But never when I had just filled it with cum.

I struggled with the idea of tasting my own cum as I moved down and softly bit and sucked on first one tit and then the other. I moved lower and licked her belly button, sticking my tongue in and out of that little hole. I finally gathered enough courage and moved lower.

I licked across the top of her pussy and slowly moved down to her clit. My tongue circled her clit then licked across the tip. I closed my lips over her little button and sucked on it, biting it gently. Michelle was beginning to make purring sounds and pushing her pussy up at me.

With her hand on the top of my head she encouraged me lower. I let out a groan as my tongue came into contact with her hole. I could feel the heat coming from that moist opening. As I got my first taste of cum I was overcome with lust. I plunged my tongue into her cunt as deep as I could reach and swirled it around.

I started slurping and drinking my cum and her pussy juices as fast as I could. I didn't think I was ever going to get enough. I grabbed her ass and pulled her cunt tighter to me. As she started screaming that she was cumming I held her pussy to my mouth as I rolled over. As soon as she was on top of me my mouth was flooded with our salty, sweet juice.

As Michelle ground her pussy against my face I could feel my cock throbbing and begging for release. She suddenly pulled away from me and spun around. I felt her hot mouth engulf my raging hard-on as her pussy was again lowered to my waiting mouth.

While her head was bobbing up and down on my aching rod, her cunt was once again quenching my thirst. There was no way I could hold back. My hips bucked off the bed and drove my cock down her throat as the first hot blast of cum shot from my balls to the back of her throat.

I could hear Michelle's moans muffled by my cock deep in her throat. She greedily sucked the last drops of cum from me. As I lay there in a daze I could feel her moving. I groaned as her mouth found mine and she loosed a mixture of my cum and her saliva into my open mouth.

My cock stopped deflating and immediately started growing again as my nasty wife fed me my own sperm. She could feel my growing member and she moved down and started licking it. "This time I'm going to give you more cum to drink." Another groan escaped me as those nasty words penetrated my dazed mind.

Michelle chuckled as she realized the power she held over me. I was whimpering as she tried to suck my toes out through the head of my cock. I could feel another eruption building in me and knowing that soon I would be drinking another mouthful of my own cum seemed to speed the building climax. Soon, my ass was raised up off the bed as I filled my loving wife's mouth with another load of white hot cum. And a moment later she was letting that cum run into my waiting mouth.

The last two hours of fucking and sucking had exhausted us. We curled up together and went to sleep.

The next weekend I took Michelle shopping at a mall in another town. We started in the lingerie section and bought several matching bra and panty sets. I loved the way the lacy see-through ones showed off her tits. But I also liked the way the solid silk ones hugged her cunt lips when they were pulled up tight. Either one was a winner as far as I was concerned.

We moved on to the dresses and picked out several that had a subtle sexy quality to them. They were ones that would let her give some lucky guy a look at her charms without it being obvious that she was doing it on purpose.

We took a break for lunch then it was back to looking at more dresses. It took about two hours before I found just what I was looking for. It was just a simple, unlined sundress. A golden yellow color with multi-colored flowers all over it.

Michelle thought the dress was pretty too, and said she would get a slip so she could try it on. She blushed when I told her not to wear a slip. "Honey, you'll be able to see my panties and bra right through this material."

"No panties or bra." She turned a brighter shade of red.

She took my hand and pulled me over to the dressing rooms. I waited outside for her to change. I knew it would take a couple of minutes because she had to completely strip before putting on the dress. About fifteen feet away I saw a couple of young guys looking at earrings. I moved over to the far side of them.

I only had to wait a few seconds before the door to Michelle's dressing room opened. She looked out and didn't see me. She opened the door a little wider and looked around until she saw me waving to her. It was obvious, even from where I was that she was blushing. She took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room and started walking toward me.

She had only taken a couple of steps when the two guys noticed her. Their eyes got big around and I could hear one of them gasp as they got a look at the vision of loveliness coming toward them. I'm sure they were so busy looking at her tits and pussy that they didn't notice how nervous she was.

She walked past them and stopped in front of me. She looked me in the eye, but I could hear a little tremor in her voice as she asked, "Does this show enough?"

I smiled at her. I detected a little bit of a tremor in my own voice when I said, "I don't know. Why don't you ask those guys behind you?"

Her breathing quickened. She just stood there looking at me for a minute. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath, then she turned around. "Well, how about it? Can you see enough of me in this dress?"

Those two guy's eyes were glued to Michelle's chest. I know her hard nipples had them entranced. "Oh yeah. You look great.", one of them finally managed to mutter.

Michelle took another deep breath, "You're just looking at my tits. Can you see my pussy too?" I almost came in my pants when she brazenly said that. I'm sure the only reason she was so brave was that they were teenagers and not men.

The two boys took the invitation and looked down at my wife's pussy. They were both tongue-tied and unable to answer. After standing there about a minute, Michelle walked back to the dressing room. I was too turned on to wait any longer. I followed her into the dressing room.

I pushed her against the wall and pulled up her sundress from behind. She bent down slightly to give me easy access to her wet cunt and I was in her and fucking away in just seconds. It only took a minute for both of us. I emptied my load in her hot box and she bit her arm to keep from screaming as she came.

Michelle turned around and pushed me down on my knees. I knew what she wanted and I found I actually wanted it too. She pulled her dress up and I pressed my mouth against her soaking wet pussy. For the second time in my life I was sucking my own cum out of my wife's pussy. Her thighs squeezing my ears muffled the sound of someone knocking on the door. It didn't matter. I wouldn't have stopped anyway, and neither would Michelle. I guess we were making too much noise.

After Michelle came a second time, I stood up and pulled my pants up. Michelle just let the sundress drop back into place on her. When we finally opened the door one of the salesclerks was standing there.

You should have seen her shocked expression when she saw my wet face. Then Michelle stepped out, still wearing the sundress. She pulled the tag off and said we would take it.

When we left the store I took all of our bags and told Michelle to go ahead and head for the car and I would follow her. I think right then was the point at which she became comfortable with exposing her body.

All the admiring looks from the men, and disapproving looks from some women, made her proud of her body. By the time we got to the car she was looking forward to wearing all the clothes we had bought and becoming an exhibitionist at times.

A few months after she started dressing for fun rather than modesty I asked her if she was ready to fuck another man. My heart was in my throat while I waited for her answer. Her answer made me happy and unhappy at the same time. She said, "Not yet." My breath escaped and I realized I had been holding it in while I waited to see what she would say.

That was over a year ago. During the last year at one time or another she has flashed every male that has come to our door. Salesmen, mailmen, newspaper boys and anyone else lucky enough to ring our doorbell.

We frequently go for drives where she can expose herself to truckers. Sometimes she will take off everything and just throw all her clothes in the backseat. When she does that there is added risk for her because she never knows when I will pull into a gas station and let the attendants have a good look.

Roadwork crews are fun too. If you ever see a crooked centerline on the road around here it very well may be because of Michelle. And one time a brave flagman reached inside the car and fondled her tits!

One thing she hasn't done is flash our male friends. She is afraid of getting a bad reputation and losing all of her girlfriends.

In any event all of this activity has heightened our sexual awareness and ability. Cumming three or four times in one night is no big deal, anymore.

I've found that I like to suck my cum from her pussy. And, Michelle has become a frenzied cocksucker. She loves the taste of my cum. And even though she hasn't said it I know she's also looking forward to the time when she tastes another man's cum.

There has been as much fucking and sucking in our car as in any teenager's vehicle. We both get turned on by having sex in public places. The danger of getting caught adds to the thrill. In a way I think Michelle would like to be caught by that cop again. He's already finger fucked her to orgasm once, and I'm sure she would like to try his cock.

Mine is still the only cock she has had in her. I know she's ready to try someone else, but just hasn't found the right person. I still find myself holding my breath when Michelle is with another man. Is this man going to be the first to make me a cuckold?

I finished my story and said, "Well, that's where we are today. We go out and Michelle flashes guys. She dances with guys here and sometimes get felt up. She's even given a few hand jobs right here in the lounge. I still think I would like to watch another man fuck her, but what we have right now is awfully good. Maybe we don't need to go any further."

Tom asked me if I had to watch her get fucked or if someone could fuck her and then send her back to me with a cum filled pussy.

I was starting to get those old feelings of jealousy and queasiness with his questions. With my heart in my throat it was a struggle to get the words out. "I would like to watch, but hearing about it afterwards would be the next best thing."

"You'd like to watch what?"

I could feel my face burning. "I'd like to watch another man fuck my wife."

"What if he doesn't want you watching?"

God! He was really twisting the knife in my guts. "Then I want her to tell me about how another man fucked her."

He laughed at me and got up and walked out to the dance floor and joined his friend and Michelle. They were dancing, or swaying to a slow number. Tom put his arms around my wife and on his friend's shoulders and pressed his cock against her ass.

At first, Michelle was startled then Tom said something to her she smiled, dreamily, as the two men pressed in tighter against her body. When the song ended the three of them walked out of the lounge without looking back.

My heart was pounding as I watched them leave, knowing my wife would soon have, not one, but two new cocks to play with. I almost wanted to go after them and stop them, but my little head overruled my big one.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,894 Followers
12