Bridge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking hold of herself she rose to her feet, quaffed down a guzzle of tequila and began moving again. Then ever so slowly she pulled the wrap down over one shoulder lower and lower until one pendulous breast was exposed. The tension was mounting. The glazed eyes of the three lecherous spectators fixed the large globes topped by a fat erect reddish brown nipple. Beads of sweat glistened on their foreheads. When Alice exposed her other shoulder and breast Lex's cock, to her amazement, grew another inch.

Finally, in a dramatic gesture, she undid the belt, let her arms drop to her side allowing the garment to slide all the way down to her feet.She kicked it towards the men,

She never thought she could display herself like that but showing her fleshy tanned body filled her with pride. Instead of ending the dance, she started swaying again. Meantime her hands roamed seductively first over her hips, then caressed her plump belly until they cupped her saggy boobs.

Both Ed and Al had moved their chairs to the front of the table for a better view. Ignoring Lex she sauntered to Ed, tossed one leg over his legs and sat on his lap facing him. Grinding her butt back and forth, her hand drifted down between his legs and rubbed his stiff member.

"You like my body hon?"

"Oh god I sure do Alice. I'd fuck you right now."

"Maybe later," she cooed standing up.

Next she slithered over to Al. Turning her back to him she sat on his lap and leaned back on his bare hairy chest and started churning her hips. Seeing he was still quite limp, and without saying a word, she grasped his hands placing them on her breasts.

"Caress them baby they need attention."

Meanwhile her hands moved between her legs to stroke his semi hard prick. Noticing after a few minutes that he was hard, Alice got to her feet, seized a chair and dropped it facing the table. She placed both hands on the seat, spread her long legs, leaned forward her ass towards the men and gyrated her hips. They admired her chubby sunburned buttocks and beneath the crack of the butt cheeks her swollen orange red cunt lips that looked like two juicy peach quarters. Suddenly they noticed a long bluish white string of cum dripping from her sopping vulva.

"Look at how wet she is. She's ready for any size dick even yours Lex."

Turning around she sat on the front edge of the chair facing the boys. Leaning back she lifted her legs towards the ceiling. Then she slowly parted them in a provocative performance. "Look at this pussy gentlemen. Have you ever seen such a big wet clit sticking out like a little cock?"

Not only was that true but her whole glistening genitalia was flushed a cherry red blotchy colour. The petals of her inner lips were open showing the pale flesh within her secret place.

Alice got up and went straight for Lex. She knelt before him leaning back to open up her legs. She placed her lubricated thumb and forefinger on either side of the clitoris, started rolling the flesh back and forth massaging the protruding pink knob while staring at his massive ten-inch cock. Soon the men could hear her moaning and watch her panting as she was clearly approaching an orgasm. Finally unable to control her longing she crawled to him on hand and knees. Pulling out his bare leg, she straddled it and started humping it faster and faster like a dog. Now in a fiery frenzy she seized the throbbing member stroking and hugging it to her cheek. She was about to suck it between her pouting lips when they all heard a car door slam. Hurriedly they replaced the chairs around the table while Alice put her cover back on. When bob entered, they were all seated innocently around the table.

He looked in turn at each one who returned his stare with sheepish grins.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all, no, no," they replied.

However, he sensed that something was up. Meanwhile, Alice, who was so horny she couldn't control herself, had straighten her leg and was playing with Lex's crotch with her toes.She also had lowered one hand to fondle her clit and wet vulva.

"How much money did she loose? Be honest now."

Ed spoke for the group," Not a penny. As a matter of fact she made thirty dollars."

"She won then. I know she's a damn good bridge player."

"That's not the only thing she's good at." Al cheerfully chuckled in a mischievous mood.

Everyone but Bob joined in the merriment. After a long pause you could tell the men were about to let the cat out of the bag. There followed a round of frolicking, banter, innuendos and double ententes. Alice realized they were not going to let her off the hook. She became more and more agitated knowing quite well what was coming next.

Ed spoke up," Actually here is what happened. Seeing you were gone we decided to play a round of party bridge. Each one would play one hand with everybody else. But we couldn't decide on the stakes. After some discussion, somebody suggested that the looser was to strip and stay that way for the rest of the evening. Guess who lost?"

They all looked at Alice who was as red as her sunburned bum.

"The best part was that she just didn't strip, she actually performed a short striptease dance for our enjoyment. All in good fun of course and very innocent, nothing happened."

"Bullshit," exclaimed Bob incredulously.

"True, so help me god."

"Yes, and if she's true to her word your sexy wife will take off her clothes now and stay naked the rest of the night. That was the bet, right guys?"

"Hear, hear we dare you Alice."

"Alice if that is true I forbid you to do it," Bob said in a menacing voice.

Alice looked perplexed. She had nothing to fear now that her husband was here

Yet who was he to tell her what to do? These men had challenged her but she still had hang ups concerning her modesty and low self esteem related to her body image concerns. However, they had appreciated her body and this made her feel good and desirable. The whole episode including the large consumption alcohol had unleashed the devil in her. While she was mulling over these issues,Al had been patting her thighs and fingering her pussy under the table keeping her hot and aroused. Her desires got the best of her. In a bold move, she removed the wrap flinging it on the couch stating," You're right a bet is a bet."

"Good girl," Ed whispered.

"Now Alice don't act like a slut put that back on," ordered her husband.

"Fuck you," she yelled back in defiance.

"Now, now kids no use fighting. We are all adults here. No harm can come of this."

"Relax Bob. What's the big deal?"

"Alice feels good. She's happy. Look at how radiant she looks, What's wrong with that?"

He looked at her. He had never seen her in this light. She did look sexy and appealing. Even he was getting excited for the first time in months.

"Well I guess it's all right. I really don't want to spoil the evening. I'll make some more Margaritas."

"Atta boy Bob, good man."

"Yeah you're a good sport and a great buddy."

"I'll go and keep you company," volunteered Ed.

Alice was beaming. She was the centre of attention They made her feel like she was the most beautiful and irresistible woman in the world. While Al was rubbing her clit, Lex got up and came over to her. They were behaving like teenagers doing something mischievous while dad had is back turned. When Lex told her how erotic she looked as he kissed her, she returned his kiss with open mouth and tongue

"I'm so fucking hot, I need to screw. I want that cock

"Not right now Alice. We have to be careful. You are his wife and we are his friends."

" Right hon. Let's take it slow. See how it goes. You'll have to be the one to initiated things otherwise he might get mad and throw us out."

"Ok, here we are coming with the drinks," Ed shouted warning them. Lex quickly moved back to his chair.

After they all had a full glass of Margarita, Ed, lifting his glass, proclaimed," Here's to Alice a great sport, a good player and if I may be so bold, a gorgeous woman with one hell of a sexy body."

"I'll drink to that."

"Yeah, nice lady, love to see you naked."

"I agree. You get me excited just looking at you if you don't mind me saying."

Alice got up twirled around and took a deep bow letting her tits hang down.

"Bob take my place. After all it's your bridge night. I'll watch," she said.

They got back to the game. Alice moved around the table. When she got to her husband she asked him to take off his shirt like everybody else.

"Here let me help you, " she cooed. Languorously she opened one button at a time, pulled open the front of the shirt and ran her hands up and down his hairy chest. They all could see he welcomed the attention. But when she lowered her hands to tease his cock he felt embarrassed, and said," Let's get back to the game."

When the bidding was over, Lex was the dummy and he laid down his hand.

Alice saw her chance to flirt some more. She went over to him and said," I'm tired of standing up. Can I sit on your knees and watch if that's ok with you Bob?"

Bob was stuck, he had no choice," Sure," he consented," but keep your mouth shut."

"No problem. I won't say a word,"

Alice sat on his lap with her back resting against the bare skin of his chest, Every so often she would wriggle her bum pressing against his crotch. Soon she felt him getting hard. Meanwhile his right hand which had been caressing her upper thigh slid up to her vulva and stayed there without moving. Despite little jerky forward motions on her part to give him a signal the hand remained motionless. He was teasing her. She brought her hand down, rested it against his and using his hand she slowly masturbated herself. She could feel his chest shaking in a silent laughter.

Bob won the hand. Before she got up, Alice turned to Lex whispering ,"You bloody tease," in his ear and stating aloud," Thanks for the seat." gave him a rather passionate kiss. He embraced her eagerly running his large paws all over her back even straying down close to her buttocks. Bob just watched not sure what to think.

On the next hand Ed was the dummy. Without asking she simply approached him. He was delighted and he pushed his chair slightly away from the table so she could sit on him. While she was seated he hugged her not caring too much were his hands roamed. When his hand cupped her breast she encouraged him by placing her own hand over his. Later as he finger fucked her vagina with two lubricated fingers stroking the g-spot while rubbing the clitoris concurrently with the other hand, her moaning confirmed what the others suspected despite the fact they could not see under the table. Alice gyrated her hips with impunity rhythmically rocking back and forth while seated squeezing her thighs together repeatedly Suddenly all these performances produced a small orgasm noticeable by all.

Once more nobody said a word but the atmosphere was heavy with sexuality and excitement. Bob especially was disturbed. From experience and from watching her actions, he knew she had just climaxed. He also realized that she had allowed herself to have an orgasm; she had surrendered to the pleasures of her own body. However, he did not feel jealous nor was he mad. As a matter of fact he was aroused as if he had been watching a porn flic. This was his wife acting like a shameless slut but enjoying her newfound sexuality. He had no idea she was so erotic.

"Anybody need a refill?" she asked." "I sure do."

By now Alice was a quite tipsy. Her speech was slurred and her walk was shaky. She returned from the kitchen with a pitcher of Margaritas and a bag of chips. Then she excused herself to go to the bedroom.

The game went on. Alice meanwhile had an idea. She found the clock radio. She tried different stations until she found one that played continuous soft mood music.

"Perfect," she whispered to herself.

She broughtit back into the large front room, plugged it in, set it at low, and started to dance by herself.

"I hope the music is not too loud guys."

Bob was the only one who sort of objected. The others were much too interested in watching her lewd dancing. They knew it would turn her on.

When Lex,the black hunk she had the hots for was the dummy on the following hand, she finally got her wish fulfilled. She glided over to him, took his hand and guided him onto the floor. Needless to say he did not refuse.

At first he tried to hold her in the normal way, two arms outstretched, her other arm over his shoulder and his resting on her back. The housewife would have none of it. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her large tits against his chest forcing him to hold her in his strong arms. Grinding her lower body against his, she could feel his erection pressing into her belly. This pushed her excitement higher and higher until it erupted into complete abandonment. Alice pulled his head down a little and planted a mushy wet kiss on his corpulent lips. Then she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue in his and started sliding it along his teeth and gums. He pursed his lips while she tongue fucked his mouth inserting and withdrawing her pointed tongue in a rapid motion. She greedily slurped her gleaming spit off his lips with quick lapping strokes.

Meanwhile Lex who was so now turned on didn't care what he did anymore nor who saw him had placed his palms on her buttocks with his fingers sticking in the golden-brown cleft between them pressing against her anus.

Up to that point they were still moving lasciviously in a pretence at dancing. Alice now stopped moving altogether released her hold on the neck to slide her hands over his muscular chest and to pinch his purple areolas. A hot flash went through the black man's body. Now she was avidly kissing his ebony torso bend at the waist first then crouching as she kissed lower. Finally in the heat of her passion she was on her knees as she ran her damp tongue over his stomach.

By this time, the other three men had stopped the game to watch in wonder and envy. Bob in particular could not believe his own eyes.

Turning to Ed he pleaded, "What should I do Ed?"

"Nothing foolish, at this moment you have lost her, if you make a scene you'll probably loose her forever. Is that what you want?"

Bob kept his mouth shut heading the advise of his friend. So they both looked on as Alice traced the outline of Lex's cock with her fingernails before biting it through the material of his shorts. When Alice yanked them down to reveal his mammoth tool a perceptible gasp rose from the mesmerized observers. She clasped the penis with one hand, looked up at him and said," Biggest black cock I've ever seen…beautiful! I can't keep my hands off of it."

She first licked it all along many times spitting globs of saliva on it to make it wet and appetizing. With twisting upward movements of her hand she stroked the long ten inches to the top over the head and back down again alternating between rapid and slow strokes.

At one point, when her hand was circling the glans, she delicately kissed the end and flicked her tongue rapidly across the top where the tiny opening lies. Meanwhile with her other hand she reached between his legs to fondle his balls and tease his asshole. When she heard him murmur his pleasure, she herself was filled with happiness in being able to pleasure him. All the while a kind of soft lament was coming from deep in her throat. Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid his huge dick in till her mouth closed on the shaft behind the corona. She began sucking in and out deeper and deeper until the end hitting the entrance to her throat was causing her to gag and sputter, her saliva pouring out and dripping down her chin.

Again she stared into his dark soft eyes and uttered," You're cock tastes so good in my mouth. It's so fucking big and hard, I love it"

Lex suggested ," Let's get the others over here. That would make me real happy."

Alice's first impulse was to say no. The thought of engaging lustily with many men seemed morally objectionable. After all, she was not a whore .But her admiration for the young guy and her intense arousal made her hesitate.

To help her move beyond the pleasure stifling attitude she had he commented," Alice you know how much I respect, admire, and cherish your fully female sensual self. It thoroughly turns me on to see you let loose the passionate side of your nature. Look at how much fun you 're having sweetheart. I can see you really enjoy and want sex right now.Don't cut it off. You're driving the boys wild with your desirable body. Let's share it."

Chap.4. The Gangbang

When she heard those words her self-esteem went sky high. At that moment she decided to take responsibility for her own sexual fulfillment and surrendered herself to the coming sexual ecstasy; enough for her to shout playfully, "Come over here you dudes if you want you're cock sucked."

She did not have to order them a second time. Now she had them all, all except her husband that is, who stayed back still not sure what to make or how to react to all this. In her mind she reasoned that it was her night now and nothing was going to stop her, not even him.

Sitting comfortably on the floor with her legs stretched wide open she sucked them in turn constantly making a low cooing sound enjoying the taste and smell of these males.

"Gimme those gorgeous cocks fellas. Fill my hungry mouth with your cum."

"Not yet Alice my girl. It's your turn now to receive our undivided attention. What do you say fellas shall we give this girl a real thrill?"

He picked her up in his arms, brought her to the couch and sat her down. Pulling her legs forward so that she was leaning back with her vulva fully exposed to their sight he knelt in front of her.

"Look at that pussy what a magnificent picture."

"So red and wet."

"It is crying for attention." Al exclaimed.

"Not yet," responded Lex as he lifted one of legs and started kissing her thighs working his way down to her feet. When he kissed all over her foot she let out little squeals of laughter as she was ticklish. But when he nibbled and sucked her toes she straightened out in a gesture of bliss.

Lifting her head to gaze at the sight of this young Adonis kissing her feet she purred, "Oh Lex that feels sooooo gooood."

Meanwhile Al and Ed had moved one on each side of her to caress her arms, her shoulders, her neck. Ed leaned over and gently lapped her nipples. None had touched her sensitive genitalia yet but she was already nearing an orgasm. Her breathing was laboured, her face flushed, her nipples huge and dark red.

"Hold her legs up boys get her butt higher so I can see her cunt better. They each grabbed a leg pulling it forwards towards her upper body exposing her anus and pussy. Lex licked long strokes from her rectum to her clit back and forth, back and forth. The minute he started sucking her enlarged clit she reached orgasm. Spasms of the pelvic muscle caused her lower body to shake, a long loud scream escaped her wide-open lips her eyes were nearly shut her forehead was deeply greased. Alice was in the core of a intense convulsion After about twenty seconds she subsided in a state of euphoria.

They were both delighted with her acute climax. He told her she was the sexually responsive woman of his dreams.

"I makes me happy to give you so much pleasure. You're a sexual dynamo baby. Now your turn Ed. Try and do better than I did if you can."

"Lex my boy, I may not have your attributes but with a woman like that and with my expertise, it won't be hard."

He lifted her and placed her lengthwise on the couch. Alice was completely at his mercy.

All her worries about how she looked were gone. She stopped thinking about the cellulite, the tummy fat, the lines on her face, her husband. She relaxed in the joy of fucking and focussed on the exquisite sensations of an orgasm. Once she was grateful if she had one orgasm now she wanted another and would allow Ed to give her one.