Bridge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have lubrication Alice," he asked.

"Yes in the drawer of the night table near the bed."

"I'll get it," volunteered Lex.

While he was gone Ed whispered while kissing her ear," Alice you're such a sexy woman you have always turned me on. I've wanted to pleasure you for such a long time. All the more since my wife died."

"The feeling is mutual Ed," she whispered back.

First he kissed her neck, her forehead, her ears, then he kissed her softy on the mouth with his tongue slithering in and out of the wet cavity. Alice returned the kiss with passion. Ed lowered his head so that his lips could suckle the firm red nipples of her breasts.

"You like that Alice when I suck your magnificent tits."

"Oh fuck Ed, you're making me so horny."

Lex returned with the KY jelly and placed the bottle on the pillow.

Ed lowered himself some more and began a gentle exploration of Alice's lower body

Reaching for the lubricating bottle he applied a generous amount on her outer lips. Pushing open her already soaked inner labia he squeezed more right into the vaginal passage. Lastly he poured a large amount on his right hand and fingers. Then, while he was licking her clit, he carefully inserted one and then two fingers about five centimetres up the vagina. Drawing his two fingers back and forth over the lining at the top of the passage and towards the palm of his hand, he slowly rubbed the g-spot. After a while when Alice started to tense up and vocalize he rubbed harder and faster.

"You like that baby, it turns you on."

"Fuck Ed, I'm in heaven I've never had such a enjoyable sensation."

"Tell me when to stop."

"Don't stop Ed, don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

Ed sat up strait concentrating only on rubbing the g-spot. While he was doing that the other men including Bob could only watch fascinated by how she surrendered totally to her libidinous cravings. Bob had never seen Alice behaving this way nor had he seen this technique for stimulating a woman. He realized that mainly because of him their sex life had been pretty boring.

Alice never stopped writhing or wailing. She clenched and unclenched her fist with one hand while rubbing her clit rapidly in a circular motion with the other. Her legs kept jerking about while her toes curled up

"Oh fuck, oh god, that feels so good," she screamed.

Suddenly she stopped as if in a coma.

"Oh god, I'm going to piss."

"It's not piss Alice let it go. Your going to get the best orgasm of your life believe me."

Small spurts of fluid started emanating from between her labia.

"Oh, oh, oh," she yelled. "I'm coming, I'm cumming, fuck."

Faster and faster he stroked, more and more she gushed, until it was a steady jet inundating everywhere and everybody. As she was squirting a long high pitched wail was coming from her open mouth. After it was over, Alice was in a daze with a big smile on her face.

"You look fabulous Alice. We like watching you enjoying every moment of your orgasm you are truly a multi orgasmic sweetheart and we adore that. Isn't that right Bob?" Ed yelled.

Before Alice had a chance to come down Al immediately started licking her genitalia.

"No I can't anymore," she pleaded.

"Yes you can baby. Savour the moment lady while I savour your juices."

Shortly after, she started having one climax after the other separated by only seconds. Some were violent lasting nearly a minute others were gentler. The three men took turns stimulating her in all the right spots. By and by Lex went over to Bob who was sitting in bewilderment having trouble taking it all in.

"Bob it's your turn to please your wife. I'm sure she would love that. I think she really loves you Bob but she needed a release at this moment in her life. Don't forget she bought that bikini to turn you on not us. She needs you Bob. Look at how wonderful she looks at this moment like a blossoming exotic flower."

He took Bob by the arm and led him over to his unsuspecting wife who was so engrossed she had her eyes closed. Removing his shorts the husband lay down on her holding himself up partly by his elbows. At first she did not recognize him but when he kissed her deeply she realized it was he and her eyes opened wide.

"Oh Bob I hope you are not too mad. I've acted like a whore."

"Shss hon I'm not mad. Be quiet now and enjoy."

"Bob I need your cock. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

He was really nervous and bashful. How could he fuck his wife with all his buddies looking on? Would he be able to perform? Already his erection was nearly gone and his penis was getting flaccid. What he didn't want was to loose his virile image

Alice sensing his uncertainty simply got up asked him to lie down and lean back on the armrest. Then she got on her knees on the floor in front of him, took hold of his soft prick and sucked it by placing it in her mouth and pulling back. Over and over, up and down she masturbated him with her mouth until the member got bigger and harder.

When it was fully upright she climbed over him with one knee on the sofa and one leg resting on the floor.

Reaching behind her with one arm she seized his cock in her hand brought the head to her cunt and lowered herself on the stiff shaft until it was embedded deep within her. Bob was an ordinary man with an ordinary 5 in. cock but it felt very good to have him inside her. At first she fucked him with an up and down movement of her body. Then with a grinding motion she moved her pelvis back and forth and from side to side.

"Damn that looks sexy Alice." she heard a voice near her exclaim. It was Ed. She turned and with a motion of her head called him closer. When he was near, she seized his hard penis, pulled him closer and brought it to her mouth. For the first time in her life she was working two cocks.

Suddenly she heard the voice of Lex behind her uttering," Are you a naughty girl Alice, are you a dirty little girl?"

"I'm a dirty dirty little girl." she replied giggling

"How bad can you get dirty girl?"

"I can be very very wicked" she replied starting to suck and fuck again.

Then Lex asked," Say Bob have you ever thought of fucking Alice in the ass?"

Everyone stopped moving for a second, before Bob answered," Sure I've fantasized about sticking it in there. Once we tried it but Alice balked.

"I refused because when he tried to ram me it hurt like hell."

"That's lack of experience. I bet she was real dry back there too. Trust me I've done it often and most of the women loved it. With a lot of lubricant and patience it doesn't hurt at all," Lex explained." Would you like to try it Alice? Would you push your sexual exploration a bit farther?"

Without waiting for an answer, he lowered his hand and with his middle finger began to rub the cleft between her ass cheeks. Then he traced small circles around her anus.

"Oooh baby that feels great," she murmured goose bumps coming out all over her behind.

When she leaned forward to expose more of her ass, he knew she was willing and ready to try it. He poured KY-jelly liberally on her reddish butt and massaged the whole area till it was gleaming wet. Then he did the same with his hand. This time he paid particular attention to the crack between the cheeks. Finally he put some on his fingers circled the anus before resting the middle one on the very centre. From there he gently pushed slowly until the rounded part was passed the sphincter.

Stopping he asked," Is that ok Alice?"

"Ok so far Lex but be gentle."

Taking his time, he removed the finger, loaded it with lubricant before pushing it in again. Over and over he did this till he heard Alice heave a deep sigh of ecstasy. Only then did he insert another finger,

When he figured she was ready he asked," Are you ready Bob I think Alice is? I think it would be better doggie style on the floor."

Alice knelled on the floor with her ass high and her head resting on the carpet. Bob kneeled behind her, applied a large amount of jelly on his cock and placed it against her anus.

"I'm scared, I'm afraid it's going to hurt," she cried.

"Relax baby Bob will go slowly. You'll see it won't hurt. You may feel some discomfort at first but it will pass," Lex said in a soothing voice.

"Here you can hang on to me," said Ed as he lay down in front of her.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest.

Bob began pushing very slowly. After what seemed an eternity the head of the penis popped in

"Ouch jezzz stop, it hurts. Gimme a second."

But it really didn't hurt that much and after a minutes she said," I'm alright let's go on."

Lex urged Alice," it's better if you push back. That way you have control, Ok?"

They did what he suggested and one centimetre at a time the short cock penetrated the greasy rectum.

"You know that's beginning to feels good," she maintained as she rotated her ass a bit.

Bob felt confident enough to begin a thrusting motion back and forth.

Lex suggested limiting most of the movements to the first few inches where the rectum is the most sensitive.

"How's that feel Alice," Bob asked

"Pretty good hon. How about you?"

"Alice I haven't felt like this in months, maybe years. You're greased up ass looks so good. It's shiny like a mirror I can almost see myself

"I'm so glad."

The two started acting in harmony, his cock pulsing in a rhythmic regular pattern and she rotating her ass simultaneously. Alice moved her hand between her legs to rub her clit vigorously. A crescendo of mutual arousal was growing in this duet. Every so often he would plunge his cock right in which elicited loud grunts from her each time.

"Pull out a second Bob so we can look at her ass."

He pulled out to reveal a large reddish circle surrounding a gaping black hole. "Wow that's awesome Lex. Her asshole is taking a long time to close. Come and see this Al."

"When it doesn't close like that it means that she is completely relaxed you could probably put your whole fist in there. Try it again."

Bob fucked her ass some more before pulling out.

When he did Al whistled and said marvelling," That's amazing all right. Look at the size of that black hole. It seems to take forever to close."

Alice got mad and yelled," What the fuck I'm I, a freak or what?"

"No, no, no, Alice we're sorry for making you think that. It's just that seeing you like that is a real turn on. It's an awesome beautiful sight that's all. Sorry we won't do it again."

Meanwhile Ed still lying down in front of them was kissing Alice and fondling her breasts. She gripped his cock masturbating him. After a while he slid forward so that his cock would be directly below her head. She quickly got the message as she began to suck it with passion. Now she was really hot. She was enjoying all kinds of emotions and stimulations: the feeling of pressure at being filled up, the erotic sensations around the opening of her rectum, the thrill of doing something she had long considered taboo, the satisfaction derived from sucking Ed's cock. All these were producing another orgasmic build up in her.

She wasn't the only one. Bob's cock had never been in such a tight sleeve. It seemed that Alice was involuntarily squeezing his cock with the muscle of her rectum sending intense sensations through his lower body. Ed on the other hand was being sucked to death by a tremendous blowjob.

Alice was now rocking back and forth impaling herself on the stiff shaft.

She was panting heavily. Between gasps, her voice changed pitch alternating between a loud and a softer sound as she swayed her glossy oily buttocks

"Oooh ya Bob that's so fucking good. Oh, oh oh, oh, ya, fuck mee…ee…ee… O god more,… please, more, yiiiee, more, yieeee, ah,ah,ah ah…

Suddenly Alice who was vocalizing like a coloratura soprano hit a high note and chanted, "Oh shit I'm going to cum again."

Alice reached the peak of sexual arousal. All the muscles that were tightened during the anal sexual arousal relaxed, causing a very pleasurable feeling involving her whole body. During this skyrocketing orgasm, her breathing quickened, her vaginal secretions increased, she did not actually ejaculate but a thick milky fluid spilled out around Bob's cock, all the muscles throughout her body contracted. The released endorphins caused fantastic sensations to ripple through the body. She was feeling happy, giddy, flushed, warm and sleepy all at the same time.

"To put it mildly, did that ever feel good. I love you Bob," Alice murmured pumping her ass harder, fucking Bob's cock causing him to ejaculate five or six creamy loads up her ass till it was chock-full of the stuff and running out.

Alice now concentrated on Ed. With one hand she jerked him off briskly while her wet mouth sucked just the head of his turgid member. A few moments later Ed let go with a discharge of sperm that only bubbled out in her mouth. After two or three gushes she lifted her head to watch the semen flow out down the glans and over her hand holding the shaft. Then she looked at him sloshed his goo around in her mouth before swallowing it.

After which she lapped all the remaining sperm from her hand and fingers and finally from his cock.

"Wow what an eruption Ed," She told him licking her lips

"I can hardly talk Alice, thank you."

" I'm not finished with you two yet, "she called out looking at Lex and Al." Gimme a moment in the washroom and I'll be right back."

The two older guys went over to the table sat down and poured themselves a large drink while the younger men waited impatiently.

When Alice returned she looked radiant and wonderful.

"What a sweet dame, what a horny chick!"

"Enough woman to take us all on. She's had four or five major orgasms and I don't know how many smaller ones. Now she's back for more."

Alice got on her knees in the middle of the room.

"Come over here young men if you want the blow job of your life."

"The overture was memorable baby what are you going to do for an encore?"

"Just watch me."

She sucked them each in turn with great passion and intensity making slurping sounds as she pulled each cock out of her mouth while continuously jacking off the guy she was not sucking.

"You're cock is so big Lex I can hardly get it in my mouth."

"You're doing a good job darling, keep it up."

After a time Lex asked," Lie down you dirty little girl."

Alice stretched out chanting," What are you going to do to me now you nasty man?"

"I'm going to spit on your pussy to make it gleaming wet. Then I'm going to lick you're pussy lips, your ass, you're clit. I'm going to stick my tongue right up your pussy and into your asshole. Are you going to like that?"

"I'm going to love every minute of it."

Before he moved to the vulva Lex started kissing and sucking the feet, the toes, the legs, the thighs. When he got to the pussy she was already hot and humid. Meanwhile she was blowing Al who was lying down next to her head.

While Lex was expertly sucking her genitalia she blurted, "O god I'm going cum, don't stop."

It was another strong orgasm which caused her to quiver all over while shrieking her joy," Oooh, yesss, aaahh, mmmm."

After she calmed down Alice murmured," Lex I need you to fuck me. I want that big black cock. But don't hurt me too much."

"I won't Alice. After all, it will stretch. You proved that when you had a baby, twice."

He found the KY jelly, oiled everything abundantly and kneeled down between her outspread legs. Slowly tenderly he pushed the head in.

"Ooooh boy, I've never had anything even close to being this size in me before. Take it easy will you Lex."

"Sure thing honey."

A little at a time with periods of adjustment in between the rigid shaft entered the gooey tunnel. She held on to Al's who had a knee on each side of her head while his right hand was massaging her clit to keep her excited.

"How much left Lex I can feel it hitting my cervix"

"If it's doing that then were probably near the end. I still have about two inches.

He pushed some more but when she yelled' Ouch, yieee,' he knew she was full.

"You got eight inches up you're cunt baby."

"Boy, do I feel full. That's a nice sensation. Pump it a little hon."

While he thrust in and out slowly, she had seized Al's stiff dick and had placed it inside her mouth without tightening her lips around the shaft. With her head she began a circle motion sliding the cock to different places in the mouth as she continued the circle motion.

"Alice that feels super good, you're a great cock sucker."

"Picked up these techniques on the internet Al."

The three of them were getting extremely keyed up. While Lex was fucking her cunt, he had been pushing against and massaging her anus but now was inserting his thumb in and out of Alice's ass relaxing her muscles and giving her ideas. After a few minutes Alice asked Lex, "I kinda enjoyed having my husband stick it up my backside maybe we could try it."

"If you're game, I would love to fuck your ass baby."

So he poured a lot of lube between her cheeks, put some on his fingers working them into her opening before placing the glans right on it.

"I'm going to push now Alice,"

As he was shoving it in, she sucked Al so hard he was afraid she was going to bite his cock of.

"O my god I can feel it going in. Oh jezzz I've got it all up my ass I never thought I could take it all. I guess I'm a real slut. Slap my ass Lex I'm a naughty girl"

He did and she repeated," Spank meee, spank meee harder."

While he was spanking her hard Lex said" Alice you are a dirty little girl I told you that already and we love you for it, right men?"

They were all in agreement except Bob. Over at the table and after their fuck Ed and Bob had been drinking; Bob, totally hyper, a lot more than Ed. Later Ed had put him to bed where he had promptly passed out. Ed was now alone at the table drinking and watching the action getting aroused again. Alice had her eye on him all the time.

Lex was able to fit the whole length of his cock in Alice's rectum. Every time he plunged in with a firm stroke, waves would ripple over Alice's fleshy buttocks. When he had pumped her with alternating long and short strokes for a while, he stopped, pulled out and ordered," Turn around and suck it you nasty slut." Without hesitating, she turned, flashed him a big smile with her large eyes looking right at him and started sucking the runny prick. After a couple of times, he sprawled out on the floor and asked," Alice straddle me and put it in yourself."

She obeyed immediately. She sank the cock in until she could sit right on his thighs. Then she leaned backward to rest on his chest not fearing that it would come out because of it's length and started gyrating her hips while rubbing her clit getting herself off.

"Wanna join the party Al?" Lex asked." Why don't you fuck that pussy of hers?"

"Sure do, if you don't mind Alice."

"Oh ya fuck me now," she yelled.

Alice, who had never had two cocks in her before started shrieking as much from pain as from pleasure. She worked herself on the two cocks with fury.

"I'm cummming again," she screamed.

Al and Lex held on to her while she had a series of tremendous convulsions bawling at the top of her voice. Finally she subsided, rested a bit and cry out." I want you guys to come on my face. I'm going to swallow all of it."

Both men were ready. They stood on each side of her while she jerked off one while sucking the other. Al surrendered to his excitement first shooting long streams of thick semen over her face, hair, and into her mouth. Lex followed shortly after when he was in her mouth. She tried to keep it there but there was so much of the stuff that she gagged throwing up a torrent of saliva and cum.

"Ed let me suck you darling."