All Comments on 'Bridget's Nights Ch. 08'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for continuing such a wonder-ful story. I have like Mike and Pat since I first read your stories. This series is a bit off beat but you write so well that who care is vampires are physically impossible. In Brigit, you have created a character that I like and admire. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

I wondered what had happened to the spare hair brush, glad Linda kept it. Bridget is a wonderful character, as are the Jackson County habitues. Unfortunately, I know this must come to an end at some time soon. Thank you for the thoughtful use of this site.

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Any praise I could give would be pale indeed!

I love this series and all of your work. you are a very gifted writer and i look forward to seing more from you. As long as you post I'll be reading and if you ever decide to publish in a mainstream way please let me know so I can be first in line on the day it's released.

mismusedmismusedabout 19 years ago
Yup, I was right!

This chapter couldn't wait, it was so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn!

Don't leave me hanging!

This was pretty hot by the way.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Nice, but it's another cliff hanger, so on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous