All Comments on 'Bridget's Nights Ch. 10'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Patricia

My Friend you have done it again. This series was spectacular; you have a fantastic way with words. Weaving a story from beginning to end keeping everybody wondering where you will lead us. Your characters remain true to themselves. I love the fact that you have brought back Mike Sr. & Pat, Mike Jr. and Linda. Their ongoing series has kept me and I am sure countless others enthralled.

Keep up the great work. I wished that I had your gift. We love you and the stories you weave.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you (again) for a(an other) wonderful, heart touching story. You have a gift for writing; so do several other authors on this web site. More importantly, at least to me, you have a gift of writing words such as touch the heart and enrich my life for having read your stories.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Well, now that's finished

I thought it was a great story.

I better write to you!

I'll write tomorrow...

BallzacBallzacover 19 years ago
Only The Best

An excellent ending to an excellent series of stories. At a time when high quality erotic stories are few and far between, along comes a tale like this, which restores one’s faith in the genre. I normally detest vampire stories, but Bridget proved to be a vampire who melted my heart. I cannot praise the author enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I raise my glass!

To salute the ‘Lady of words.’ Thank you for a great story and may there be many more to come. I wait in anticipation.

Cheers Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Top of the Top

Patricia,

Nothing that I can say that has not already been said….including the fact that you really need to look into getting some of these published. Just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful read ….Nostrovia!

mismusedmismusedabout 19 years ago
What a beautiful ending.

This is an totally amazing story, Patti. Thank you. Now go write some more. :)

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Nice

Bridget certainly deserved such a happy reward.

Getting a bit teary now.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Imagine - great story with erotica as a bonus

I thoroughly loved this story. Well written, great adventure, super sex. You could edit & make this R-rated and publish it in mainstream.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Patty

I come back time and again to reread this series!

Great!

Thanks for all in the past and to come still

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really really good

Don't know if should be mad or not. Last thing I wanted was to get caught up in a good....looonnnnggg.....story. Your fault, I read the latest, enjoyed it, realized there were more, so read all over last two days.

Thank you for taking the time to finish it, and wouldn't mind a few more.

Thanks again....

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
:-)

I read this again tonight, and as always I finish with tears in my eyes. A great end to the first half of Bridget's journey.

Thank you Patricia, long may we read the visions of Bridget as seen through your eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazeing

i have never been brought to tears by any storie/book i have ever read this was a first. This is a true master-piece u should publish this :)

hemmo12hemmo12about 15 years ago
Amazing story

Didn't vote earlier, as was busy reading the next ep. Couldn't stop reading this. The writer should think of doing this professionally.

ILBurbsGuyILBurbsGuyabout 15 years ago
Loved the Story

You have literally brought to life a wonderful character in Bridget. I want to stay up late and read more of your stories after finishing this great tale.

EldarrionEldarrionover 12 years ago
Simply incredible.

It is rare that a story manages to move me as much as the Bridget series did. You are an excellent writer and I loved reading through all of them. Even though I came here looking for a bit of smut, I ended up actually skipping the sex scenes to get to the story progression and enjoyed myself greatly. At the end, I actually was crying because of the amount of emotion this story evoked in me. Hoping to see more of your work soon.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Bestest former vampiress ever. Long live Bridget! Brave, bonnie lass. Many thanks for such a fine, fine tale.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Because these stories have been written and posted many years ago, I'm not worried that we've seen the last of Bridget. This has been an amazing story and I'm looking forward to reading others about Bridget, written by this author. Outstanding!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous