Briget Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, wasn't grandpa like that? Masculine?"

That stopped her, cold. Brian was right; it didn't matter what face the world saw, it was all inside. An open mind, or a closed one?

She went to the kitchen for another glass of wine and brought another beer for Brian.In spite of himself, Brian watched her ass as it moved away from him, and wondered why he was doing such a thing.

She came back and she sat on the couch, a bit closer to her grandson. Suffice it to say, they saw each other in a completely different light.

"Anyway," she continued, "we thought things were starting to get a bit out of hand. And by that time, it was '47 or '48, I was pregnant with your uncle, so we just stopped. Your grandpa had found a good job and we just didn't need the money.

"But years after Uncle Mike, and your mom were born, we sort of... slipped back into it. But we never did it again for money. It was just some friends getting together... and having sex. I guess you'd call them orgies. Once or twice a year. This went until about '75... Anyway, one of our... friends... John, was a shutter-bug. At first, we let him take some regular pictures... but then as time went on, then we--" She stopped, as if she had said too much. She took another sip of wine.

"This was all so illegal! If half the things we did had gotten out, they would have tossed us in jail and thrown away the key... We could have been thrown in prison for taking pictures of... well, the things we did. We were very fortunate. You young people today are so lucky," she said wistfully. "You can be so open about it...."

"Yeah," said Brian. "I guess we are lucky. Though even now, you can't shout out that you're bisexual. You can get your head kicked in if that gets out in the wrong crowd."

She thought about this. "Well, yes, I guess." The room fell silent. They took a drink before Bubba-Lou continued. "So..." she said, sort of playfully. "Tell me about it."

"What?"

"About you... and other men."

"Oh, I don't think that I can--"

"To heck with that, sonny-boy! I told you our dirty little secret, you can tell me yours!"

So, Brian told her all about his 'adventures' with his schoolmate, his Denver landlord and landlady and living on the farm with his old boss' family... He told her about Briget and me, (Dennis) and all about our recent forays into bi-sex.(ed. These are documented in the earlier 'Brian's Story' series and the 'Briget' series.)

Bubba-Lou, to his surprise, asked for details. Brian gave them to her, describing what it was like to suck a cock and be involved in group scenes where anything went. He felt himself getting hard as he related the tales.

Bubba-Lou was flushed, too. If he didn't know any better, he would have said that she was really turned on as well. She shifted in her seat, and her blouse drew tighter across her chest, and her nipples were poking out at him, even through her bra. She brought a shaking hand to the opening of her blouse and toyed with the crucifix hanging there. "Did you like it?" she asked, breathlessly.

The time for embarrassment was long past. Brian had always felt comfortable with his Bubba-Lou. It would never be any different. "Yeah, I did. I still do."

"Your grandpa liked it too... You really are alike in many ways." She dropped her eyes and spoke softly and shyly. "Especially after what I saw this afternoon..." She sighed and got up from the couch, saying she'd be right back.

Brian knew, deep inside, where she was going, and when she returned she had refilled her wine glass. She also had a beer for Brian, and, one of the betamax tapes tucked under her arm.

She held the tape in her hands and she turned to her grandson. "This... stays between us... at least for now. Okay?"

Brian nodded and she put the tape in the machine. She dimmed the lights and sat down, close beside him with the remote control.

"Your grandfather's friend put these films on these tapes, so we didn't have to set up the projector to watch them... God what a risky thing to do. If anyone ever found out..."

The TV screen was filled with static, then there was a grainy, black and white image of a bedroom. Not one of the one's upstairs; it looked like that of a cheap hotel. Beside the bed, a door opened onto a bathroom and a woman walked out wearing a frilly silk robe.

It was Bubba-Lou. Brian wolf-whistled in appreciation. Bubba-Lou slapped him playfully and said, "Oh, stop it...!"

It was a silent film. There was no sound, except for Brian and his grandma, breathing softly.

The woman on the screen sat at a vanity and started brushing her hair in the mirror. Slowly and dreamily. She put the brush down and started running her hands all over her shoulders, hugging herself, watching in the mirror. Then her hands crept down to her breasts, and started caressing them through the thin material. She pulled the robe tight across her chest, showing off their shape, and the points of her aroused nipples.

She reached for the collar of the robe and slowly slipped it off. The breasts that Brian had seen in numerous still shots, just hours earlier, were there before him in glorious black and white. They were about the size of grapefruit, with small, cherry-like nipples. They bounced enticingly and she covered them with her hands. Then she let the nipples playfully poke out between her fingers as she continued playing with them. Brian felt his grandma tense up beside him. He wanted to whistle, but his mouth was bone dry. He took a sip of beer. "Wow..." he whispered, finally.

Bubba-Lou snuggled into him, clutching his upper arm against her chest. He could smell the wine on her breath. He could feel... yes, those were her breasts. "You think so?" she asked, hoarsely, cautiously.

Brian nodded, unable to look away from the TV. "Yeah... wow." Brian realized that his cock was as hard as a piece of steel bar.

The woman on the TV stood, and dropped the robe to the floor. She was completely naked. She sat back down on the edge of the stool and played with her breasts for a while, even lifting one up to timidly lick the nipple. That elicited a moan from Brian, and he was forced to adjust its position in his pants, as he sat there. Bubba-Lou took another drink and chuckled low in her throat.

The woman on TV dropped her breasts, and after a moment of indecision, picked up the hairbrush. She turned on the seat and began playing the thick handle up and down her pussy slit. She spread the lips with one hand and slowly started pressing the thick handle into herself; inch upon inch disappearing, until it was completely inside her. She pumped it in and out for a moment, then she took a look over at the bed.

She removed her impromptu toy, and stood up. The camera followed her from the vanity to the bed, still carrying the hairbrush. She sat on the edge of the bed and reinserted the thick handle, gently plunging it into her cunt. She looked ecstatic; almost ready to cum.

All of the sudden she started, and looked over at the hallway door. She hastily removed the toy and tossed it on the vanity. She grabbed her robe and closed it around her, though it really hid nothing. She opened the door and who should step in, but Brian's grandpa, dressed as a bell-man. He was carrying a tray with a plate of food and a bottle of wine. (Obviously, thought Brian, she had forgotten she ordered room service before she started to play with herself...)

They had a conversation and she stood aside and allowed him to enter, then closed the door. He placed the food and wine on the vanity. He took the tray and looked like he was ready to leave. Then he noticed the hairbrush. He picked it up and slowly brought it to his nose. He leered at her, and she looked really embarrassed. He said something and pointed the brush at her. She nodded and his her face in her hands. He said something more and she looked at him.

She dropped her hands to her robe and slowly pulled it off her shoulders as he moved toward her. By the time he got to her, she was naked again. They started kissing and he was groping her ass and tits. Her hands moved to his belt and she soon had his pants around his ankles. She pulled his cock out of his shorts- and what a cock!- It was...just like mine, thought Brian... She went down on him and started sucking him off...

Brian was stunned. Here were his two grandparents, in a porno film. The acting was stilted, the camera work was worse, but it was a porno film!

And it was fucking hot- he had a massive hard on that he could do nothing with!

He felt like he should extricate himself from his grandma's grasp and run to the can to jerk off- but he was unable to move. He sat there watching the TV as his grandma wolfed down his grandpa's cock in another time and another space.

The woman on screen pulled back off the bell-man, and he took his cock in hand and jerked a load of cum all over the woman's face and tits.

Brian had always gotten off on things like that- people getting cum all over them... He thought he would cum, right there in his pants, without even touching himself. The rest of the film was a blur to Brian. They were on the bed and they fucked in a number of positions, then ended with him cumming inside her as she writhed on the bed beneath him.

His grandpa got up, and got dressed and opened the door. Smiling, he lifted his bell-man's cap to her as he went. The screen went dead- filled with static. There were obviously no credits...

Bubba-Lou reached for the remote control and the TV screen went black. Both were quiet for a while.

"So what do you think?" she asked softly.

"If you want my honest opinion, I think you were a stone cold fox."

"Thank-you." She leaned in and kissed her grandson, on the lips. They remained there for a while. Brian stiffened and took a chance. He softly probed his tongue outward... Bubba-Lou opened her mouth and accepted the gift- for the moment. This was the fucking wildest thing he had ever done! French-kissing his foxy grandma. He was thinking about reaching up to feel one of her breasts, but he held back. The kiss ended all too soon. She leaned back and looked in his eyes. "And what about now? Am I still--?"

Brian interrupted her. "Yes. Yes you are. Still a fox, if you don't mind me saying so."

"I don't mind at all." She kissed him softly again, briefly. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "Brian... I hope you don't hate me. I loved sex and I still do, though I haven't... done anything, in quite a while." She dropped her eyes, suddenly shy, and a tear fell. "And god help me for what I am about to do, but if you don't mind, I'd... really like to suck your cock."

Brian was staggered, but calmly responded, "You don't have to ask."

She shuffled up and straddled his lap. She held her grandson's face in her little hands and spoke slowly, carefully out-lining the situation. "Are you sure about this, Brian? We can never go back."

He wiped her tears away. "Well... It feels kind of weird."That was another understatement...

"Like... I should still be in mourning?"

Brian shrugged. "It's barely been a month..."

"Look, sonny-boy... put your mind at ease. He wasn't able to do much in his last years, though he knew I wanted it. He often told me I should take a younger lover, but I just couldn't... He loved you, Brian, you were always his favorite. He'd be honored that I'd chosen you... If you want to..."

"I want to."

She smiled and started unbuttoning her blouse. "My body isn't the same as it was in the movie. Will that matter?" Brian had his hands on her hips. He shook his head, no. She wriggled out of her blouse and reached behind her to undo her bra. She wriggled again. "Oh, god, I can feel your prick... It feels just like your grandpa's..."

She unclasped her bra and held the cups in her palms. "Are you ready, sonny-boy?" Brian nodded. She let the bra fall to her lap and then tossed it aside, like a stripper.There they were, and to Brian, they weren't that bad. Sure, gravity had taken a toll, but they looked pretty fucking good for a woman over sixty. She leaned in and kissed him for a second, and started working his shirt off.

She spoke, in a husky tone. "Ever heard the saying, in for a penny, in for a pound?" Brian nodded, yes. "If you want... you don't have to be my grandson... for tonight, and I don't have to be your old granny. If you want... I might want to treat you like an ordinary guy, okay? And... you can treat me like... one of the girls you fuck?" The last word was a throaty rasp. Brian nodded again.

He ripped his own shirt off and clasped his grandma to his chest, feeling her tits press against him. He kissed her deeply, probing with his tongue. She responded and started running her hands through his hair, humping her pelvis into his.

"Oh, yeah... you're so fucking hot, Bubba-Lou... so fucking..."

She pulled back and looked at him. "You're sure you want to go further? We can write off our behavior to the booze."

"No, Bubba-Lou, I want this."

"What do you want?"

"I want to treat you... like one of the girls I fuck."

"Thank you."

He pushed her back and took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hungrily. "Oh, fuck... yes..." she groaned and pulled him in closer. "That feels soooo good... You make me feel so slutty!" She let him continue to suck her tits, then she moaned and pulled away, red-faced.

She motioned for him to stay where he was, and got off his lap. She stood up in front of him and unzipped her dress pants. She slid them down and kicked them off to the side. She was left in panties and sheer, knee-high stockings. Yes, age had taken her youth, but what remained was mature, wanting, sexuality. There were wrinkles and there were lumps, and there was a soft and mottled patch above her breasts. Her stomach wasn't as flat and toned as a twenty-year-olds, but he could still see her- he could still see the woman in the movie and in the pictures, the woman that had given him such a hard-on. And she was right here, ready and willing; his for the taking.

She turned and nudged the coffee table away with one foot. With her back still to Brian, she put her legs together and slowly slid her panties down; bending until she was folded seductively in half. She wriggled her hips, showing off her pussy lips nestled between her thighs. The hair was brown, sprinkled with gray and well-trimmed. Damn it, this woman took care of herself! Still bent over, she grasped her ankles, and walked her legs outward, until her legs were spread. She wriggled her hips again, and playfully looked at her grandson from underneath. "I'm taking these new yoga classes... for seniors. They're great for flexibility."

"No kidding."

"Should make things interesting, don't you think?"

"Yes, I think so."

She straightened up and turned around. She put one foot in between Brian's legs, close to the rock hard cock trapped in his jeans. He pulled down the stocking and tossed it aside. Bubba-Lou smiled, then switched legs. She was then fully naked. She held out her hands, and he took them. She pulled him to his feet. He towered above her. She led him into the middle of the room. She took a step back and they stood there, his chest rising and falling in time with hers.

"Take them off," she whispered.

"Why?"

"I want to see your cock."

When Brian took off his jeans, his cock made an obscene bulge in his boxers.

"Take them--"

"No," interrupted Brian. "You do it. Like in the movie..." She smiled and walked slowly up to him. She put her hands on his shoulders, causing him to jump. She slid her hands down his body, tracing the muscles of his chest and stomach, as she got to her knees. With one hand she slid her hand into his boxers and grasped his hard cock, and she groaned. With the other hand, pulled the boxers down to the floor.

He stepped out of them and she flung them to the side. She took a sly look at him through demure, downcast eyes and took almost all of his cock into her mouth and throat at once. Then, she started stoking the bottom of the shaft while sucking off the upper part. He held her head, and she allowed him to fuck her mouth. She varied the levels of suction, and the pressure with her tongue, moaning all the while.

Brian really wanted the experience to last but because she was so good, there wasn't a chance in hell of that happening.

He couldn't even express that he was cumming, but his grandma knew the signs. She looked at him, seeming to grin and pulled off with a sticky slurp. She stroked him harder and he came in great globs all over her face, and all over her tits. Cooing and moaning, she took his cock back into her mouth and sucked him until he was empty, though not completely soft.

She finally released him. His knees were weak and he said that he had to sit down. He staggered back to the sofa and collapsed. Bubba-Lou sat back on her heels, watching and smiling. She was still covered in semen.

"Boy, it's good to know I can still have that effect on a man..."

"Holy fuck, Bubba-Lou... that was... that was intense."

She brought her hands to her breasts and started smearing the cum around, a blissful look on her face. She scooped up the splatters he left all over her face, and sucked them off her fingers savoring the taste.

Brian was contrite. "Sorry... That wasn't much fun for you, though. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... you know... cum that fast."

"Oh, no... it was lots of fun for me! You came lots... Don't worry! You're young, Brian." She slowly licked another finger. Sure enough, watching his grandma's sexy display, he was getting hard again. "See? There'll be plenty of time for that. If you want." she said.

"Oh, yeah..."

She smiled and got to her feet and walked over to him. She offered her hands and again she dragged him to his feet. She held him close, her hands were all over each other. "You've got a lovely cock, Brian."

"Thanks."

"Bet that's something you never thought you'd hear your old granny say."

"You got that right."

"It's late. Let's go to bed."

Brian followed her to her room.

**

Brian woke in the morning, to sunlight streaming through the window. The other side of the bed was vacant, but he could smell the scent of arousal and sex on the sheets and pillows beside him.

He lay back with his hands behind his head and remembered Bubba-Lou riding his hard cock, moaning and gasping like a wild one, telling him to fuck her harder, oh, yeah, harder. Then there was the stricken look on her face as she came- Brian thought he had killed her, or at least caused a seizure, but she slumped down on his chest and sobbed gratefully, that that was the best fuck she had had in at least ten years... That made Brian happy, and they fucked again, more leisurely, taking her from behind, and then finishing on top of her, pounding deep into her.

He rolled off her and she curled up in his arms and they slept the sleep of the totally satisfied.

Now, upon waking- his mind was running aground upon the big taboo... the biggest. Shit, they couldn't even say they were drunk as an excuse! Lines of worry and guilt creased his brow.

Brian saw a movement from the corner of his eye, and he turned and looked, and there was Bubba-Lou, standing naked in the doorway of the bedroom, smiling like a new person. But seeing the troubled look on his face, she rushed to his side and sat beside him on the bed. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess."

"Do you hate me, Brian?" She looked really alarmed.

"Hate you? God, no! I love you as much- no, more- than ever!"

"You don't regret... what we did?" she asked timidly.

"No!... Do you?"

"I don't regret for a second what we did..." Her face fell. "Except..."

Brian's heart sank. "Except what?" he asked.

"Except... I have never been as sore as I am this morning. I'm not used to getting fucked like that!" She jumped up and sat on his stomach, giggling like a schoolgirl. She pinned his arms over his head. "Would you mind... not doing it for a while, until I recover? That is... if you... want to do it again?"